Wildwood Apartments

4.4

4.4

I REALLY recommend living here! It’s phenomenal. Wildwood has been amazing with customer interaction and service. The only issue comes mostly from what other residents do. Nothing that would keep me from recommending Wildwood, but just how residents will do something and we can’t use the pool because of their actions and how they’ve stolen gym equipment. Great experience overall here though!
They have been amazing from start to end. The property is well cared for, they have every amenity you could ask for, and they do a lot of tenant focused events (I.E. cooking and crafting classes) Going on my second year and couldn't recommend them enough.. All of the office staff are great. Maintenance calls usually done within the first 24 hours. Great location acrossed from the Downtown Charlotte. Only 3 min drive to Harris Teeter and restaurants. 5 mins to 485 which makes everything a quick drive. With everything going on with covid they been very understanding and have gone above and beyond to do whatever they can to help you. Thank you!
Community is great in a great location of the city. Had a couple issues with trying to apply initially but eventually got through and thoroughly enjoy the apartment and community. One thing to note is I thought that the community was gated and was surprised it wasn't.
The wildwood management staff has been outstanding, going above and beyond to help out with moving transition from one unit to another. Cannot thank y'all enough and cannot sing your praises enough.
I really like the pool and the 24/7 gym. It's close to all my friends and the place I visit the most. The staff has been very nice and maintenance is very quick!
I have lived at Wildwood Apartments for about two years and have enjoyed it. I really like how small it it and how close to everything it is. It's also a little secluded so that you don't hear all the noise around it. The office staff is also always very nice and helpful when I go up to the office to get a package or have a question.
The building that I live in has really kind and considerate neighbors. They are never too loud and were very eager to introduce themselves when my fiance and I moved in. The staffing at the apartment complex is also always really kind and extremely patient and helpful.
Nice and quiet community, nearby favorite shopping mall and restaurants.very close to 77 and 485. I enjoy the using the pool and grills in the summer time. Perfect location for my needs
My new apartment is very clean. All the staff is very friendly and helpful. I’ve even met some of my new neighbors and they have all been nice!
So far everyone has been very nice to talk to and apartment has been pretty clean. Would definitely recommend to anyone who is in the younger age group looking for their first apartment.