Amazing staff lovely pool with gas grils. Grate gym and on point maintenance great peopel ovel all great location. Evrything around the corner.

I love it here !! It’s a nice and quiet neighborhood. The staff are nice . The two bedroom apartment has great space . The apartment is very comfortable. Also love how the complex are animal friendly and have a pool and grill for community

Such a great place to live! Would love more doggie waste stations because there are only a few. But neighbors are great and so are the managers!

Great staff, fun pool & amenities. Very welcoming. Somethings out of date and not convenient but it’s do-able. Great location. Good closet space too.

Wonderful staff and great accomodations. Remodeled pool is awesome and I love the workout facility. Have lived here for three years and have enjoyed it.

Office staff is always pleasant and maintenance team is very efficient. The complex is clean and typically quiet. The upgraded gym and pool area was a nice addition.

Everyone was so helpful helping me and my partner figure out our first apartment. We were both very nervous but the staff was friendly and inviting.

Quick response to emergency assistance. Fixed the problem to my satisfaction. Things happen. We cannot prevent that! When they do ignoring or delaying our response only makes it worse. Thanks Wildwood for solving my problem timely!

The location and prices are great but the amenities are lacking. The laundry situation is by far the worst part - 80% of the machines do not work.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

We love everything about our apartment especially our great neighbors! The complex is always very clean and the staff are constantly on hand.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Great location great staff what more could you ask for? I’ve been here about three years now and I’ve been very happy - great neighbors who became friends!

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

We have only been living here for a couple weeks, and we are happy with it so far! The apartment is a little on the older side, but it's nice, clean, and everyone is super friendly!

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

The office and maintenance staff are very helping and very prompt .. whatever I’ve needed the have always been sure to take care of my needs

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Very nice and kind staff. Always on top of every issue. They keep the complex apartments very clean and keep the pest control on time, trash on time

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

friendly staff, quick response time on any inquiries, everything is straight forward, clean and convenient. I have ran into issue dealing with other complexes but none here so far.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Nice quiet place to live. Also very close to shopping and entertainment. The only problem I have had was with the stove and it was fixed immediately. Very good service and the ladies in the office are great. Always friendly.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Great first experience with Julia and the wildwood staff. Really peaceful area and maintenance staff are always prompt. I enjoy living at wildwood. The staff are very understanding and considerate to the needs of the residents.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Love it staff are very friendly if things are hard for you they will work with you no matter your situation. Here at Wildwood apartment our residents do be in your business like other places.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Wildwood has been a great experience so far. The complex is quiet and peaceful, and the move-in process was smooth and seamless. I am still waiting for a minor fix to be made to my apartment, but I am sure that it will be remedied soon. Wildwood's staff are friendly and helpful. I am so happy in my new apartment and look forward to being a resident of Wildwood for a long time.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

I thank God for wildwood apt it’s Quiet and friendly Neighbors, and I like that. A lot of room in my apartment and the staff in the office are great

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

So far, so good! I love the location. There are a few laundry machines that are out of order. But I like the unit. I'm still trying to get settled in though. The staff that I have interacted with so far have been fantastic.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Very awesome staff. Any maintenance needed get taken care of in a very timely manner and I’ve lived here since summer 2013 and this has been the best team since I’ve lived here.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

I love my spacious 1 bedroom apartment its very quiet friendly people. Ive only been here a month and it already feels like home it is s wonderful place to live.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

The staff here is extremely nice and attentive. Apartments are clean and the neighborhood is quiet. Some parts of the apartment are outdated but over all I’ve had a good experience so far.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Appliances and fixtures are a little too outdated, but everyone is nice and it’s a really neat complex with a lot of ammeneties. I changed my toilet seat and everything was completely yellow and gross.