Wildwood Apartments

4.5

4.5

I've been living here almost a year now and I like it overall. They respond quickly to maintenance calls and the office ladies are always really nice.
Taren was very helpful even though I was a little unsure she made my move very smooth and easy. I can wait to see what more the staff and Wildwood has to offer!
It is a decent experience here. The noise level is not too bad, I just wish there was more space for out door cooking areas;I.e grills. The pool could be just a bit bigger with a better deep end not in the middle of the pool
It’s quite, my Neighbors are friendly, helpful and supportive i been in the neighborhood for over 5 years and I call it home , it’s also pet friendly
Living the life! I'm happy with my community and have easy access to everything that I need. I appreciate the hard working staff and awesome amenities!
It's a nice, quiet neighborhood. Very affordable and comfortable living. Only thing is that the gate hasnt been working lately and the washers/dryers don't always wo that though, it's a nice community to live in.
Love it here! The office ladies are so nice and helpful and the maintenance people also give it their all and are fairly quick with the response times! Overall would recommend
Initially when I moved in there was an issue from the credit company saying that essentially I didn't qualify to be here. However through a tedious process I was able to correct the issue. But to be denied residence because of their inadequacies is terrible. I will say that Mary in the leasing office was super patient and polite. Hands down great customer service there! Other than that I am enjoying living here, just an annoying hiccup when I first applied. The credit company should really fact check themselves before insulting tenants. (Just my opinion)
I've lived here for about 8 months now and I like it. It's a nice quiet complex and maintenance responds fairly quickly when you need them. The office ladies are also very nice.
It feels like family. Yes there few things to improve but it feels good. Staf members are very good and friendly. They make sure we have good environment to stay.