You can’t ask for better staff! The management office is always pleasant to visit, the staff is on there feet to welcome you before you reach the door. You are not just an apartment number to them you are a neighbor and friend.

My stay at Wild Woods Apt is really great, all ways willing to give us(Residence)like,Breakfast, movie night, and more so you see living here is great

Moving here has been easy and great! The office staff are very helpful. The amenities are nice and apartments are as well. The area is close to everything. It’s a good find!

It’s good apartment to leave it Wildwood apartment I like the welcome face and the area view. Also good what around and I’m thankful to leave there.

I love how quiet it is here! The ladies at the office are always helpful and same with the maintenance guys! After living on east Charlotte this is a total upgrade!

I have lived in Wildwood Apartments for 3 years and my experience has been wonderful. From day one, the office staff, maintenance department and my fellow resident has made this a great experience. I would recommend Wildwood Apartments to anyone looking for an apartment. Thank you Wildwood!

I really like it except for the laundry facilities. A number of the machines don't work, and the out of order signs have been removed. It's really frustrating to have your money wasted on broken machines.

I've enjoyed living here, the staff are super nice, and accommodating. The new landscape is really starting to take hold and grow, and they continue to do more which is really looking good. The neighborhood is nice and quiet. The maintenance guys are quick to respond and diligent with their work. My only beef is the landscapers themselves, they keep blowing dirt and trash up on my patio, they've knocked over my plants with their blowers which resulted in one of my plants dying and really do a lacklustre job

Wildwood is an incredible place that I am proud to call my home! The property management staff are always on hand and ready to help in any way imaginable!

We've been living here for several months now and we like it! The apartment is a little bit on the older side but at least the area is quiet and staff are friendly.

I've only lived here about a month so far, but I'm loving it. It's quiet and peaceful. And the office ladies are so nice and maintenance is quick to respond about stuff.

The staff at Wildwoods is extremely friendly and accommodating. The pool is always clean, which is a highlight for hot southern summers. The new gym equipment is fantastic. I am also glad the gate was fixed.

Friendly neighbors and nice space. Pool is also a plus. Glad to be here and super close to cool spots for food and shopping. Def enjoy being here!

I love living here. The area is perfect, the staff has always been great. I love the new grills! It’s hard for me to want to stay somewhere for long but it’s been a good experience here.

Just moved here and so far it’s been great! The community is in a quiet part of the city but also in a centralized location and the office staff members are friendly and helpful.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

The staff is awesome!!! I can’t begin to tell you how fast they resolve any issue you might have. I’m delighted I choose Wildwood as my new residence.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Faucets and water pressure in general is really bad. Almost every appliance or fixture needs to be replaced. White paint is often found over things to make it seem like it is new.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

I have met most of my neighbors ...everyones rely nice and speak when you see them. The other neighbors i e encountered out and about have been very nice also. I enjoy talking to the office staff

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Its so peaceful here. Its also very clean and comfortable. I cant imagine anyone dreading their time here. The pool is beautiful and the neighborhood is great for pet lovers.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Perfect experience except for the "no visiting pets" policy - very disappointing! Other than that, I couldn't be happier at Wildwood. My apartment is well-maintained and I feel very safe in the community.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Community is good and people are friendly so far i feel. It's very peaceful and safe. Although some kind of beautification can be done in the area to look whole society charming. It do requires little bit cleaning and maintenance as well. These are not something to be concern about so i would rate 4 star .

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Amazing staff lovely pool with gas grils. Grate gym and on point maintenance great peopel ovel all great location. Evrything around the corner.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

I love it here !! It’s a nice and quiet neighborhood. The staff are nice . The two bedroom apartment has great space . The apartment is very comfortable. Also love how the complex are animal friendly and have a pool and grill for community

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Such a great place to live! Would love more doggie waste stations because there are only a few. But neighbors are great and so are the managers!

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Great staff, fun pool & amenities. Very welcoming. Somethings out of date and not convenient but it’s do-able. Great location. Good closet space too.