Wildwood Apartments

4.5

4.5

I love it the neighborhood is quite beautiful and no drama . I can see my self renewing my lease . Parking is great and available all the time .
I have been here for about 5 years and every time something breaks I call the office and it’s taken care of. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable and I have never had an unpleasant experience with any of them.
when it comes to living in a residential neighborhood I am big on customer service. one day I walked into the office and there was a brand new staff. I love the staff before but I can honestly say this new staff is just as pleasant as the last.
Not good, worst place to stay. Office Staffs are not at all friendly or understandable. There is no security at all. They will mention gated society but you can never see gate working, anyone can come and go anytime . You are on your own if you stay here. This has been my worst time staying here.
It is a nice place to stay. I must say location is pretty perfect. Most importantly , I love the pool area. It is easy to go anywhere around. Everything is walking distance I can say.
Great location, cheap and very nice staff here! A little mix up with the apartment tight before move in, but the staff was very nice and prompt.
One bedrooms are in serious need of an update. Quiet neighborhood. First night there someone stuck gum to my car. Gate is broken. Overall needs to be renovated
Maintenance request was fixed pretty fast. Shower faucet was broken and maintenance had it fixed in like 5 minutes. No complaints at all. Thanks!
Wild wood apartment community is very good place to stay. All the restaurants are nearby . Airport is just 10-15 min drive. Also lynx blue line is just a mile away. Very good place to stay.
Very friendly And up beat staff. They were very understanding of my loving conditions and did everything they could to make my move as easy as possible.