We've been living here for several months now and we like it! The apartment is a little bit on the older side but at least the area is quiet and staff are friendly.

I've only lived here about a month so far, but I'm loving it. It's quiet and peaceful. And the office ladies are so nice and maintenance is quick to respond about stuff.

The staff at Wildwoods is extremely friendly and accommodating. The pool is always clean, which is a highlight for hot southern summers. The new gym equipment is fantastic. I am also glad the gate was fixed.

Friendly neighbors and nice space. Pool is also a plus. Glad to be here and super close to cool spots for food and shopping. Def enjoy being here!

I love living here. The area is perfect, the staff has always been great. I love the new grills! It’s hard for me to want to stay somewhere for long but it’s been a good experience here.

Just moved here and so far it’s been great! The community is in a quiet part of the city but also in a centralized location and the office staff members are friendly and helpful.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

The staff is awesome!!! I can’t begin to tell you how fast they resolve any issue you might have. I’m delighted I choose Wildwood as my new residence.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Faucets and water pressure in general is really bad. Almost every appliance or fixture needs to be replaced. White paint is often found over things to make it seem like it is new.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

I have met most of my neighbors ...everyones rely nice and speak when you see them. The other neighbors i e encountered out and about have been very nice also. I enjoy talking to the office staff

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Its so peaceful here. Its also very clean and comfortable. I cant imagine anyone dreading their time here. The pool is beautiful and the neighborhood is great for pet lovers.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Perfect experience except for the "no visiting pets" policy - very disappointing! Other than that, I couldn't be happier at Wildwood. My apartment is well-maintained and I feel very safe in the community.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Community is good and people are friendly so far i feel. It's very peaceful and safe. Although some kind of beautification can be done in the area to look whole society charming. It do requires little bit cleaning and maintenance as well. These are not something to be concern about so i would rate 4 star .

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Amazing staff lovely pool with gas grils. Grate gym and on point maintenance great peopel ovel all great location. Evrything around the corner.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

I love it here !! It’s a nice and quiet neighborhood. The staff are nice . The two bedroom apartment has great space . The apartment is very comfortable. Also love how the complex are animal friendly and have a pool and grill for community

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Such a great place to live! Would love more doggie waste stations because there are only a few. But neighbors are great and so are the managers!

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Great staff, fun pool & amenities. Very welcoming. Somethings out of date and not convenient but it’s do-able. Great location. Good closet space too.

Wonderful staff and great accomodations. Remodeled pool is awesome and I love the workout facility. Have lived here for three years and have enjoyed it.

Office staff is always pleasant and maintenance team is very efficient. The complex is clean and typically quiet. The upgraded gym and pool area was a nice addition.

Everyone was so helpful helping me and my partner figure out our first apartment. We were both very nervous but the staff was friendly and inviting.

Quick response to emergency assistance. Fixed the problem to my satisfaction. Things happen. We cannot prevent that! When they do ignoring or delaying our response only makes it worse. Thanks Wildwood for solving my problem timely!

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

The location and prices are great but the amenities are lacking. The laundry situation is by far the worst part - 80% of the machines do not work.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

We love everything about our apartment especially our great neighbors! The complex is always very clean and the staff are constantly on hand.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Great location great staff what more could you ask for? I’ve been here about three years now and I’ve been very happy - great neighbors who became friends!

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

We have only been living here for a couple weeks, and we are happy with it so far! The apartment is a little on the older side, but it's nice, clean, and everyone is super friendly!

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

The office and maintenance staff are very helping and very prompt .. whatever I’ve needed the have always been sure to take care of my needs