Wildwood Apartments

It’s only been a few days but it’s been good so far! Only minor issues but nothing that can’t be corrected or fixed. I hope to enjoy the rest of my time here!
So far so good! Very quiet community and the leasing staff is so friendly! When moving in, I was greeted with a warm welcome by a current resident. Looking forward to a great year here at Wildwood!
The staff is very nice. The apartment complex itself is a quiet and safe community. The people who live here are friendly. The laundry rooms could use an upgrade in machines but other than that, I definitely recommend Wildwood!
I have lived various places from New York State to Florida and Wildwood is definitely my favorite. I worked in Uptown Charlotte since I've been here and the location is great. I really like the property too. It is well maintained and the amenities are good. There is a nice pool and deck area, on site laundry, available covered parking, conveniently located mail room and trash disposal area. The property is well lit at night and problem free. All members of staff from management to maintenance are professional and very resident oriented. My job schedule has prevented me from getting to know and hang out with my neighbors much but every time I've crossed paths with a fellow resident, there has always been a casual, friendly conversation for as long as time would permit. Definitely 5 stars!
Great location! The office staff are nice and they’re organized! Maintenance request are fulfilled quickly and efficiently! And I love seeing all the dogs being walked around
Its good to be here and office management is good and responsive. They have good ideas to make tenant life easier for package tracking and other stuffs.
I’ve had a wonderful experience at Wildwood! I was in a time crunch, and they were able to accommodate my needs!! I’ve been in my apartment almost a week, and I’ve loved every minute of it. The staff in the office are very nice and welcoming too!
I've been living here almost a year now and I like it overall. They respond quickly to maintenance calls and the office ladies are always really nice.
Taren was very helpful even though I was a little unsure she made my move very smooth and easy. I can wait to see what more the staff and Wildwood has to offer!
It is a decent experience here. The noise level is not too bad, I just wish there was more space for out door cooking areas;I.e grills. The pool could be just a bit bigger with a better deep end not in the middle of the pool