Wildwood Apartments

Great location, prime real estate in my opinion. Very close to great areas and services in Charlotte, but has the awesome feature of being tucked away from the Buzz-iness of the city. Great floor plans as well
I have been at wildwood for about 5 years and I love Brittney and Julie dearly! They always take care of me no matter the problem I know I can count on them!
Wildwood is a quiet community in a great location. Overall, the apartments could use more updating and the facilities like the laundry room and gym are below average. Neighbors are nice and the staff is super friendly and personable.
Great place to live near the city near great restaurants. Pet friendly and great staff. Mostly non invasive staff for an apartment complex.
Excellent management. Friendly staff who are knowledgeable, quick to help. Though kitchen appliances are outdated the apartments are kept in good condition. In the summer the pool is a great place to hang out. I believe a playground needs to be added as I see a lot of children around but overall this is one great place to live.
I really do love Wildwood Apartments. The staff is so friendly and helpful. Maintenance is always around and checking on things. There is usually a good bit of parking near my apartment and the pool is really wonderful. I just found out it’s even all year round. They are really stepping up community involvement nowadays and I really love that engagement. I hope to see even more of it. The only small complaint is that a few of the washers and dryers don’t work on our side but they’re working on the parking lots right now so I’m sure that the washers and dryers will be close up next on their todo list. The apartments have really grown on my boyfriend and I as we’ve stayed longer. Our lease is up in a few months but if Wildwood keeps doing what they’re doing, we will be overjoyed to stay right where we are. Wonderful location. Close to everything. And pretty affordable. I’d definitely recommend them.
I love staying here. Everyone is friendly. The community do different things throughout the year to keep the tenant's involved. The staff knows everyone.
We have been living here over 7 yrs and love It! It's quiet, well maintained and the office staff is amazing!! They always handle any problems right away no matter how big or how small!
Great place to live. The management is nice and always helpful. If you have a problem they fix within a short amount of time. The apartments are affordable
I have lived here almost a year and I am very pleased with the staff as well as the facilities. My neighbors are very friendly and I have no complaints. The area is very convenient and I feel safe here.