Great location, prime real estate in my opinion. Very close to great areas and services in Charlotte, but has the awesome feature of being tucked away from the Buzz-iness of the city. Great floor plans as well

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

I have been at wildwood for about 5 years and I love Brittney and Julie dearly! They always take care of me no matter the problem I know I can count on them!

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Wildwood is a quiet community in a great location. Overall, the apartments could use more updating and the facilities like the laundry room and gym are below average. Neighbors are nice and the staff is super friendly and personable.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Great place to live near the city near great restaurants. Pet friendly and great staff. Mostly non invasive staff for an apartment complex.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Excellent management. Friendly staff who are knowledgeable, quick to help. Though kitchen appliances are outdated the apartments are kept in good condition. In the summer the pool is a great place to hang out. I believe a playground needs to be added as I see a lot of children around but overall this is one great place to live.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

I really do love Wildwood Apartments. The staff is so friendly and helpful. Maintenance is always around and checking on things. There is usually a good bit of parking near my apartment and the pool is really wonderful. I just found out it’s even all year round. They are really stepping up community involvement nowadays and I really love that engagement. I hope to see even more of it. The only small complaint is that a few of the washers and dryers don’t work on our side but they’re working on the parking lots right now so I’m sure that the washers and dryers will be close up next on their todo list. The apartments have really grown on my boyfriend and I as we’ve stayed longer. Our lease is up in a few months but if Wildwood keeps doing what they’re doing, we will be overjoyed to stay right where we are. Wonderful location. Close to everything. And pretty affordable. I’d definitely recommend them.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

I love staying here. Everyone is friendly. The community do different things throughout the year to keep the tenant's involved. The staff knows everyone.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

We have been living here over 7 yrs and love It! It's quiet, well maintained and the office staff is amazing!! They always handle any problems right away no matter how big or how small!

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Great place to live. The management is nice and always helpful. If you have a problem they fix within a short amount of time. The apartments are affordable

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

I have lived here almost a year and I am very pleased with the staff as well as the facilities. My neighbors are very friendly and I have no complaints. The area is very convenient and I feel safe here.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Great place to live, very quiet and and friendly. Staff is very friendly and helpful and always checking on their resident. Great place to live and pet friendly

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

I HAVE been living in Wildwood for 2 years and I completely love it! I moved there for the area , but the office have made a incredible job to make me feel home.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Affordable single bedrooms with a gated community and quick communication. Office holds your packages which is great if you receive a lot of Amazon stuff when you're at work

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

The experience was real good. I have not had any complaints. The office personnel is very friendly and on point. As far as I have seen they care about their tenants and try to make you feel at home.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

I moved here from out of state without a chance to check out the complex first. Management was super helpful in making the move easy, and now that I am here still are very responsive. I've been here a month, so far I love it!

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Wildwood has been nothing short of amazing. The staff is extremely friendly and is always there to help if you need. This is my husband and I's first time renting together and it has been a dream! 10/10 would recommend Wildwood!

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

This is a great community with different kind of people. We have lots of fun. Lots of activities keep happening through out the year. I am really happy to live here.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Quiet area. Office staff is always pleasant and helpful. Well maintained apartments and close to downtown Charlotte. We love having a pool and fitness center.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Really good. I lived here since November 1st 2016 and I like it. It is a good place, with a great location and everybody here is really nice.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

I have been here 5 years and love it here. The staff is fantastic, and maintenance is quick to fix things. Great location too, accessible to everything I need.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Wildwood Apartment has been a great place to live. I've lived here ever since I moved down to Charlotte. I would highly recommend it to anyone searching for a place.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Wildwoods has been a great place to live despite things that occur When living in apartments anyway. For me, the location and people who work here are what make it such a positive experience. The maintenance men are fabulous and attentive and the women in the office are always warm, inviting and ready to listen. They are older apartments so you really can’t have the expectations you would have in new apartments, but it’s an awesome rate, location and people.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Like any apartment, wildwood has it’s ups and it’s downs. I can’t honestly say, that majority of the time wildwood is able to accommodate most requests. The apartment complex is a little outdated, but with renovations will be even a better place to live

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Nice, quiet, so far safe. Friendly staff. Besides recent problems with air conditioning I have had no other complaints. Been here over a year!

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Overall my stay at Wildwood has been great. The location is great for the price, the staff (specifically Julia and Nicole, have not met Brittany) are great and accommodating, and the community is quiet. There was a couple things that needed to be fixed when I moved in but after bringing them up to the staff they were fixed in a timely manner. I haven't checked out the other layouts of apartments but having the split bathroom in the two bed one bath where there are two parts with a sink in each.