Wildwood Apartments

4.4

4.4

The move in process was extremely smooth and it’s been a pleasure living here. I love that there’s a peloton in the gym and the pool is gorgeous. The only con I can see is the quality and cleanliness of the washer and dryers. 1) there’s no cameras, which would help me feel more comfortable about washing my stuff. I have people throw my wet clothes out of the dryer while it’s running sometimes. 2) the washer/dryer appliances are really, really old. Every time I wash my clothes they reek of cigarette smoke. I’m glad the security gate will finally be up and running soon! I had someone attempt to break into my car a couple months ago so it’ll definitely be nice knowing there’s a working security gate. Overall I’m very pleased with living here and I definitely want to renew my lease again!
This is my first apartment and I don’t think it’s too bad at all. It’s pretty quiet for the most part. The only issue I have is that there are times where I can hear entirely too much from other neighbors and that there are a lot of bugs that come out of nowhere. Other than that, I enjoy the space
Dryers in the laundry rooms do not work. And appliances in the apartments and old and in disrepair. But overall a good place and the stage are really nice
Good people around me, great location. Stuff is a little old but for the value that’s okay. Tre who works front desk is a really good guy and is very helpful
I like to stay here because its very comfortable all the way. Neighbor hood is quite well. staff is supportive. Community is peaceful and safe. everything id so convenient.
JT has been great! My move in was seamless. I’m glad I chose Wildwood Apartments. JT showed me around the apartment complex and I love it. Everything is clean and well maintained
So far it has been amazing. Quiet neighborhood, everyone is very friendly. We had an issue with our fridge and maintenance was very helpful and gave us a temporary fridge while they give us a new one.
I’ve lived here for several years. The property management team here is incredible. They are always professional and courteous. The addition of JT to there team was a good move. He is very personable and knowledgeable.
Living at Wildwood has been a great experience. I've been here for 4 years and just chose to renew my lease again. The office staff is awesome and a pleasure to work with. The maintenance staff is top notch too. I've only had one maintenance issue with my apartment but it was taken care of quickly, professionally and to my satisfaction. The ongoing upkeep of the property is appreciated and keeps me a very satisfied resident. Thanks!
I love thats its so quiet, great neighbors and nice staff! I'd like to see the gate fixed just to feel a little more secure at night although no problems so far...overall, im very happy to be living here!