Love the apartment, BUT the grounds could really use a lot of work!! Very disappointed with the bushes being yanked out over a month ago and no replacements. Also, stairwells are always dirty! No clean up after hurricane came through and MUD everywhere even on sidewalks that get tracked into apartment. Julia and Christina are awesome! Very friendly, personable and helpful!

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Wildwood is a quiet community in a great location. Overall, the apartments could use more updating and the facilities like the laundry room and gym are below average. Neighbors are nice and the staff is super friendly and personable.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Faucets and water pressure in general is really bad. Almost every appliance or fixture needs to be replaced. White paint is often found over things to make it seem like it is new.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

The location and prices are great but the amenities are lacking. The laundry situation is by far the worst part - 80% of the machines do not work.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

The staff at Wildwoods is extremely friendly and accommodating. The pool is always clean, which is a highlight for hot southern summers. The new gym equipment is fantastic. I am also glad the gate was fixed.

It’s good apartment to leave it Wildwood apartment I like the welcome face and the area view. Also good what around and I’m thankful to leave there.

So far, so good! I love the location. There are a few laundry machines that are out of order. But I like the unit. I'm still trying to get settled in though. The staff that I have interacted with so far have been fantastic.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

I love the quietness here at Wildwood apartments. The staff here is great. Even though the apartments are not luxury apartments its home for me.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Office staff is always pleasant and maintenance team is very efficient. The complex is clean and typically quiet. The upgraded gym and pool area was a nice addition.

Friendly staff; quick to fix any maintenance issues. Extremely nice letter carrier. However, we need better laundry facilities but staff is quick to refund any monies lost

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Front desk people great although maintenance issues not always handled well. One bedroom apartment cramped especially the kitchen, the two bedroom much nicer.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

The staff here is extremely nice and attentive. Apartments are clean and the neighborhood is quiet. Some parts of the apartment are outdated but over all I’ve had a good experience so far.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

I love the layout of my apartment, they are obviously trying to make changes and Renovations around community, and that is absolutely appreciated. And all honesty, there are very comfortable apartment communities out there for the price that I paid but this was the quickest and easiest for me to get in at the moment in a hurry. I am hopeful that within the next year before my lease is up that many of the changes will be finished. I am imagining that it is going to look pretty good.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

We've been living here for several months now and we like it! The apartment is a little bit on the older side but at least the area is quiet and staff are friendly.

Appliances and fixtures are a little too outdated, but everyone is nice and it’s a really neat complex with a lot of ammeneties. I changed my toilet seat and everything was completely yellow and gross.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

I really like it except for the laundry facilities. A number of the machines don't work, and the out of order signs have been removed. It's really frustrating to have your money wasted on broken machines.

I would like to see improvement in the laundry facilities. Most of the washers and dryers are very inefficient, and I feel like I am wasting my money.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Overall it is one of the best places I have rented from & lived in. The management really cares about their residences. The maintenance ataff are throurough & attentive.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

We have only been living here for a couple weeks, and we are happy with it so far! The apartment is a little on the older side, but it's nice, clean, and everyone is super friendly!

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Great staff, fun pool & amenities. Very welcoming. Somethings out of date and not convenient but it’s do-able. Great location. Good closet space too.

I’m thankful that the Wildwood is located in a central part of Charlotte without being too congested with traffic. It would be nice if the laundry units received some tlc.

The only reason this is 4 stars instead of 5 is because I have to consider my initial experience which was a little challenging. At first I had trouble being in contact to sort out and secure my place before moving and felt my communication was being misconstrued and that staff maybe didn't want to deal with me. It turns out there was just a little chaos because the clubhouse was under construction and staff was moved elsewhere. Now that I'm settled in I, so far, love this residency. The office team is very friendly and helpful. Also, the new clubhouse is beautiful! I can't wait to use the pool when it gets a little warmer. The apartment is the perfect size for me and the sunshine coming in through the slider doors/ large window makes it cozy and homelike. All of my concerns are addressed in a really positive way. There are a few bumps and scratches here and there but I really couldn't care less personally. So far only a few minor maintenance issues but staff addresses them. The location is very safe and nice, also there are parks nearby and Wildwood is only about 20 minutes from the city part of uptown. I foresee myself settling in here for a while.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Community is good and people are friendly so far i feel. It's very peaceful and safe. Although some kind of beautification can be done in the area to look whole society charming. It do requires little bit cleaning and maintenance as well. These are not something to be concern about so i would rate 4 star .

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Perfect experience except for the "no visiting pets" policy - very disappointing! Other than that, I couldn't be happier at Wildwood. My apartment is well-maintained and I feel very safe in the community.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

I've lived here about 5 months now and I love it. It's a nice quiet community tucked away from the Charlotte traffic. Maintenance is pretty quick to respond as well when you need something.