Wildwood Apartments

Love the apartment, BUT the grounds could really use a lot of work!! Very disappointed with the bushes being yanked out over a month ago and no replacements. Also, stairwells are always dirty! No clean up after hurricane came through and MUD everywhere even on sidewalks that get tracked into apartment. Julia and Christina are awesome! Very friendly, personable and helpful!
The location and prices are great but the amenities are lacking. The laundry situation is by far the worst part - 80% of the machines do not work.
Faucets and water pressure in general is really bad. Almost every appliance or fixture needs to be replaced. White paint is often found over things to make it seem like it is new.
The staff at Wildwoods is extremely friendly and accommodating. The pool is always clean, which is a highlight for hot southern summers. The new gym equipment is fantastic. I am also glad the gate was fixed.
Wildwood is a quiet community in a great location. Overall, the apartments could use more updating and the facilities like the laundry room and gym are below average. Neighbors are nice and the staff is super friendly and personable.
Initially when I moved in there was an issue from the credit company saying that essentially I didn't qualify to be here. However through a tedious process I was able to correct the issue. But to be denied residence because of their inadequacies is terrible. I will say that Mary in the leasing office was super patient and polite. Hands down great customer service there! Other than that I am enjoying living here, just an annoying hiccup when I first applied. The credit company should really fact check themselves before insulting tenants. (Just my opinion)
It is a decent experience here. The noise level is not too bad, I just wish there was more space for out door cooking areas;I.e grills. The pool could be just a bit bigger with a better deep end not in the middle of the pool
Office staff is always pleasant and maintenance team is very efficient. The complex is clean and typically quiet. The upgraded gym and pool area was a nice addition.
It’s good apartment to leave it Wildwood apartment I like the welcome face and the area view. Also good what around and I’m thankful to leave there.
I love the quietness here at Wildwood apartments. The staff here is great. Even though the apartments are not luxury apartments its home for me.