Wildwood Apartments

Moving here has been easy and great! The office staff are very helpful. The amenities are nice and apartments are as well. The area is close to everything. It’s a good find!
I have lived in Wildwood Apartments for 3 years and my experience has been wonderful. From day one, the office staff, maintenance department and my fellow resident has made this a great experience. I would recommend Wildwood Apartments to anyone looking for an apartment. Thank you Wildwood!
My stay at Wild Woods Apt is really great, all ways willing to give us(Residence)like,Breakfast, movie night, and more so you see living here is great
Wildwood is the best. I am so thankful to live there, in a safe community with amazing staff. I’m my apartment is cute and cozy and comfortable and it’s definitely my favorite place that I’ve ever lived. Thanks, Wildwood!
You can’t ask for better staff! The management office is always pleasant to visit, the staff is on there feet to welcome you before you reach the door. You are not just an apartment number to them you are a neighbor and friend.
I love how quiet it is here! The ladies at the office are always helpful and same with the maintenance guys! After living on east Charlotte this is a total upgrade!
So far so good! Very quiet community and the leasing staff is so friendly! When moving in, I was greeted with a warm welcome by a current resident. Looking forward to a great year here at Wildwood!
The people are nice. the complex is filled with beautiful fur babies and management has been a great help for me and my family. I feel safe and at ease raising my son here.
Great location! The office staff are nice and they’re organized! Maintenance request are fulfilled quickly and efficiently! And I love seeing all the dogs being walked around
It’s quite, my Neighbors are friendly, helpful and supportive i been in the neighborhood for over 5 years and I call it home , it’s also pet friendly