Quick response to emergency assistance. Fixed the problem to my satisfaction. Things happen. We cannot prevent that! When they do ignoring or delaying our response only makes it worse. Thanks Wildwood for solving my problem timely!

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

I love it here !! It’s a nice and quiet neighborhood. The staff are nice . The two bedroom apartment has great space . The apartment is very comfortable. Also love how the complex are animal friendly and have a pool and grill for community

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Wonderful staff and great accomodations. Remodeled pool is awesome and I love the workout facility. Have lived here for three years and have enjoyed it.

Everyone was so helpful helping me and my partner figure out our first apartment. We were both very nervous but the staff was friendly and inviting.

I recently moved in and already loving the place. The residents are welcoming and the process for moving in was an easy one. The neighborhood is a quiet one, yet it's nearby to a lot of places.

Fast easy process very friendly staff love my new apartment. The community is very quiet and nice. The pricing for these apartments and location is great.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Loving everything! Life here is good! Enjoying everything! The people and the neighborhood is nice. Everything feels secure and safe. Living the good life!

The staff is awesome!!! I can’t begin to tell you how fast they resolve any issue you might have. I’m delighted I choose Wildwood as my new residence.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Its so peaceful here. Its also very clean and comfortable. I cant imagine anyone dreading their time here. The pool is beautiful and the neighborhood is great for pet lovers.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

I have met most of my neighbors ...everyones rely nice and speak when you see them. The other neighbors i e encountered out and about have been very nice also. I enjoy talking to the office staff

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

My stay at Wild Woods Apt is really great, all ways willing to give us(Residence)like,Breakfast, movie night, and more so you see living here is great

Moving here has been easy and great! The office staff are very helpful. The amenities are nice and apartments are as well. The area is close to everything. It’s a good find!

The people are nice. the complex is filled with beautiful fur babies and management has been a great help for me and my family. I feel safe and at ease raising my son here.

I love how quiet it is here! The ladies at the office are always helpful and same with the maintenance guys! After living on east Charlotte this is a total upgrade!

I have lived in Wildwood Apartments for 3 years and my experience has been wonderful. From day one, the office staff, maintenance department and my fellow resident has made this a great experience. I would recommend Wildwood Apartments to anyone looking for an apartment. Thank you Wildwood!

Wildwood is the best. I am so thankful to live there, in a safe community with amazing staff. I’m my apartment is cute and cozy and comfortable and it’s definitely my favorite place that I’ve ever lived. Thanks, Wildwood!

Love living here! Honestly the front office staff are so nice and helpful if you have any questions they’re glad to help out! And pretty quiet neighborhood which is always a plus

Wildwood is an incredible place that I am proud to call my home! The property management staff are always on hand and ready to help in any way imaginable!

Easy move-in process, very satisfied with the tenant noise level. The portal is easy to navigate. I’ve had no more than 3 small fixes needed upon move in but the unit is very comfortable.

I've only lived here about a month so far, but I'm loving it. It's quiet and peaceful. And the office ladies are so nice and maintenance is quick to respond about stuff.

You can’t ask for better staff! The management office is always pleasant to visit, the staff is on there feet to welcome you before you reach the door. You are not just an apartment number to them you are a neighbor and friend.

Friendly neighbors and nice space. Pool is also a plus. Glad to be here and super close to cool spots for food and shopping. Def enjoy being here!

I love living here. The area is perfect, the staff has always been great. I love the new grills! It’s hard for me to want to stay somewhere for long but it’s been a good experience here.

Just moved here and so far it’s been great! The community is in a quiet part of the city but also in a centralized location and the office staff members are friendly and helpful.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Great location great staff what more could you ask for? I’ve been here about three years now and I’ve been very happy - great neighbors who became friends!