Wildwood Apartments

4.5

4.5

The experience was real good. I have not had any complaints. The office personnel is very friendly and on point. As far as I have seen they care about their tenants and try to make you feel at home.
Wildwood has been nothing short of amazing. The staff is extremely friendly and is always there to help if you need. This is my husband and I's first time renting together and it has been a dream! 10/10 would recommend Wildwood!
I have lived here almost a year and I am very pleased with the staff as well as the facilities. My neighbors are very friendly and I have no complaints. The area is very convenient and I feel safe here.
Affordable single bedrooms with a gated community and quick communication. Office holds your packages which is great if you receive a lot of Amazon stuff when you're at work
Excellent management. Friendly staff who are knowledgeable, quick to help. Though kitchen appliances are outdated the apartments are kept in good condition. In the summer the pool is a great place to hang out. I believe a playground needs to be added as I see a lot of children around but overall this is one great place to live.
I love staying here. Everyone is friendly. The community do different things throughout the year to keep the tenant's involved. The staff knows everyone.
I’ve enjoyed my experience here! Great staff and great maintenance crew! They are really fast when it come to answering a request for something that needs to be done in your place and air appreciate that a lot.
Great location, prime real estate in my opinion. Very close to great areas and services in Charlotte, but has the awesome feature of being tucked away from the Buzz-iness of the city. Great floor plans as well
Great place to live, very quiet and and friendly. Staff is very friendly and helpful and always checking on their resident. Great place to live and pet friendly
I moved here from out of state without a chance to check out the complex first. Management was super helpful in making the move easy, and now that I am here still are very responsive. I've been here a month, so far I love it!