Willow Creek Apts

4.2

4.2

Paige
On the 29th of this month l will have been here 2 1/2 years. Can't wait for another year to go by. I love all the amenities that we have here. That staff has always been very courteous and helpful.

Louis
The office staff has been very nice & helpful. Thank you for repairing the baseboards in my apartment after Hurricane Ian. Hopefully the elevators will be fixed soon! Thankfully, I live on the first floor!

Stephen
Don't have that.much to say about Willow Creek Apts but is a good place to live nice and quiet everybody is friendly and the girls in the office is always willing to help u and will work with you

Gary
Awesome group of people working here always on top of any minor complaint i have with my apartment during the hurricane they did a outstanding job getting every thing cleaned up in a very timely manner

Alan
Half the street lights in this complex are out been telling office about them but it goes on deaf ears the storm drain collapsed near my building it floods big time when it rains told the office Jenna said that it's the retention pond is clogged up the retention pond was empty and it's still flooded when it rained 🤯

Sheila
I love it here! Neighbors and staff are nice and friendly. Problems are handled quickly and professionally. I survived the recent storm seamlessly.

Linda
Office staff is very knowledgeable and extremely friendly. Clean up after the hurricane things got cleaned up quickly. Still waiting on a kitchen bulb in ceiling light. But I understand how busy they are.

Paige
about 2 months ago
I have been so fortunate to live in this wonderful community for almost 2 1/2 years now. All the staff and especially our maintenance man Adam have been awesome! The office did their best to help us all out during Hurricane Ian. I'm blessed to live here! Thank you to everyone who helped out with food and water. And to the Salvation army for bringing us hot meals. God is good all the time!

Karen
about 2 months ago
We just had a terrible hurricane last week. There was damage to some buildings and extensive damage done to trees. Some were uprooted and blocking some roads. Some of the roof shingles were blown off...all in all it was a disaster. I just want to say how very impressed I am with your immediate attention to this matter. This place was crawling with workers repairing roofs and clearing up all the trees and debris. You are amazing with your response and I am so grateful to be living here at Willow Creek Apartments ❤️ Karen Degroot building 1-108 Thanks from the bottom of my heart

Gloria
about 2 months ago
Communication between office and residents are improving. Recently, notified that inspection for Ian damages would take place tue/Wed but had someone come on Mon. I didn't recognize the man & wasn't going to let him in. I wasn't expecting til Tues. Eventually, Bryan stepped up & I new it was ok. Since our bldg door is broken anyone could come in pretending they are legit and may not be. I questioned it, my neighbor didn't, let him in & then got scared.