Willow Creek Apts

4.2

4.2

Stephen
about 7 hours ago
Have no complaints love it here everybody is friendly complex always looking good and clean only problem I see is water standing in the parking.lot by building one and two after it rain does not drained afraid what will happen if we have a hurricane lot of flooding

Paige
Our A/C broke down last month and the office got on it right away. Put in a window unit until our new A/C could get here. And when another window unit was available they put that one in too to make sure we were cool enough during this summer heat. Great job!

Sheila
I'm not very happy at the fact that our main source of getting in/out the building (the elevator) is down and has been for over a week now. I understand that we're waiting on a part (beyond the complex control). But an easier fix would be a ramp down rather than the stairs for us who have respiratory problems. I heard that a resident has already fell. I fear what's gonna happen in the event of a fire (God forbid). I also feel that once your lease has been signed, a copy should be available in days not weeks! I'm still waiting for my signed copy!

Karen
I absolutely love living here at Willow Creek Apartments! I just signed my second lease and I couldn’t be happier. Ana, Jenna and Danielle in the office are helpful and kind and always have a smile on their face. Miss Martha and Adam always arrive willing to help make my experience here amazing and safe. My building is quiet and my neighbours are great people. The grounds are very well maintained and pleasant for walking. All in all, there is no place I’d rather live! Thank you please keep up the excellence ❤️

David
It’s so peaceful here and I can sleep. I love hearing the birds in the morning, seeing the sunrise, breathing fresh air, saying Hello to friendly neighbors, some days going to work, seeing the sunset, watching storms approaching, etc. It is truly a Paradise to Live here.

Patricia
The ladies were so helpful and attentive in every step of the move in process!!!!! My apartment is 1 bedroom 1 bath and I love it!! I’m close to my doctor and library

Stephen
Have been here for over seven years and.love it everybody is so friendly and willow to help you gor anything place is always clean and beautiful lawn service does a good job in mowing the grass and triming girls in the office is very friendly and maintained is always there to fix uf problems

Gloria
I have been here for 2 1/2yrs. I enjoy my time here. I'm glad that there are activities for residents again. There is always things that can be improved upon but it has overall been a nice place to reside.

Paige
2 months ago
Moving to this wonderful community has given me so many benefits. Made friends with other nice ladies that we share common interests. Still enjoy the wildlife here.

Sheila
2 months ago
Love my place, just hate the length of time it takes to get things done. Still waiting for the light to be repaired (changed) outside of our building. Finally met with upstairs neighbor about the excessive noise coming from her apartment (still not much change there). Believe it or not, I still like living here. The neighbors on my floor are sweet, friendly and concerned.