Willow Creek Apts

4.1

4.1

Karen
I moved in August 27th and everyday has been a dream come true. My apartment is wonderful, the community is very welcoming and I’m very happy here. My husband passed away January 18, 2021 and I was looking for a place where I felt safe and secure and this definitely is it. Moving here was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. Thank you for making this a great place to live and a great big thanks to Ana, Neesha, Martha and Adam!
Ronnie
We have been here almost a year now and we want to say this is a nice place to live . The employees who work here are very nice . Every time we have a problem we just put in a work order and it is fixed within a day . Our neighbors are very nice and have gotten to be friends with a lot . Thanks for keeping this a nice place for seniors to live .
Gloria
Overall, I like living here. I feel that communication from the office could be better as well as better parking designated for handicapped per building. Also, somekind of posting prohibiting guest to park in front of building where residents park.
Paige
I love this time of the year when all the trees leaves here change their color. And you can see the birds and squirrels making their nests preparing for babies.
Cecelia
Nice community Very nice foliage n pool n vistas Most residents are out n about and I see many when I walk around the pond every day We are now starting a new year and now have a new array of businesses just walking distance
Stephen
It is very good place to live nice and quiet always clean getting back into doing social activities with the residents which we like any maintenance problems we have here they are therein no time at all
Sheila
1 star
My upstairs neighbor is extremely insensitive to the fact that someone is living beneath her. She walks SO hard that it literally shakes the floor in the hallway. When she’s not stumping, she drags her furniture back and forth on the floor. She only stops either when she gets tired or I holler in the vents for her to STOP! She watches out her window to see when I’m home or not. I’ve not done anything but said “hello” to her. When I do, she turns her nose up at me. Never speaks back. It’s obvious that she’s prejudice and quite frankly I’m tired of her rudeness!
Gloria
about 2 months ago
I wish there was more HC parking per building. Or assigned parking. Other than that I do l I'll le it here. I hope all the office staff and maintenance staff have a safe and Happy holiday! Merry Christmas
Paige
about 2 months ago
I love living here. I have made some really nice friends here. And so many people have become to love my little dog Taffy. It's nice since l have no family in North Port.
David
about 2 months ago
This is PARADISE compared to my old neighborhood in Dearborn, Michigan. It’s so peaceful here and everyone waves “Hi” unlike where I used to live where if you wave “Hi” you would either get a “One Finger Hi” or a Gun pulled. What a BIG difference.