Willow Lake Apartments

4.2

4.2

Sandra
Living here has been amazing. Great friends and neighbors . Love the maintenance staff. Very friendly office staff. Can’t say enough good stuff.
Noel
Wonderful place to live! Staff is great both office and maintenance. Great upkeep of the property. Wonderful neighbors and community all around.
Sindy
Solo tengo vecinos escandalosos, lo demás esta muy bien. Todo está muy bien desde que pintaron los edificios realmente bonito y diferente, es mi segundo año en la comunidad.
Amelia
Love living here! I have a lot of family who once lived at Willow Lake that will tell you that Willow is a Place to build life experiences and memories.
Melanie
Wishing everyone a happy and blessed holiday season. Willow Lake has really come along way with all the recent updates the community just looks beautiful.
Sindy
so far I have not had a problem, but I think they should continue to improve, with the needs of the tenants and renovate some furniture that is very old.
Jose
Llevo mas de 5 años viviendo aquí y nunca he tenido ningún incidente. Los vecinos son muy tranquilos y amables, Espero seguir mas riempo aqui porque el precio de los apartamentos es bastante accesible.
Neil
The smoking in hallways can be challenging and effect the area. I would prefer for the rule to be followed to allow the rate of second hand smoke to go down
Sandra
Just signed my lease for the third year. So easy. I’m very happy here. The process was so easy through my email. The buildings look amazing with all the painting.
Cherylynn
I like living in willow lakes. I like management very friendly, very professional and understanding. I like all the updating to the complex made a big difference.