Willow Lake Apartments

4.2

4.2

Still love it here. The painting of the buildings makes it look so much better. I see how much they are doing to make it better. With new appliances going in and cleaning the ducts to dryers. It shows us they are doing their best.
Hello to All, I just want to thank Willow Lake Apts. And Angel and Hector,for bringing me the new Stove, I Appreciate it very much.they had to bring it up 3 flights of stairs not an easy task at all but they did it And I'm able to cook again.😀
Exelente personal en administración. Atentos y están preparados para resolver cualquier situación que se nos presente a los residentes. Calor humano. Tienen empatía y son muy respetuosos. Feliz de vivir en Willow Lake.
This is a great place to live. They take care of the community and really care about us here! Everyone deserves a raise! The front office and Maitnence work very hard to keep us happy!
nice quite place to live.wish the pool would open soon.am tired of watching the ducks getting to enjoy it and not me.nice size apartment and very good price
I have been living here for over 14 years and I love it. This is home. Office staff and Maintnace is always nice and very prompt. I highly recommend this property ! Thank you for always being so cooperative and always willing to help.
Sometimes the people in the office don’t know how to help me or they don’t care or are lazy the manager is always busy the maintenance always take for ever to get done and they don’t do a very good work
Love my new place ! The staff was so friendly and made things very easy for me .One of the best experience getting a new place I have had thank you so much
I enjoy living here. I’m grateful I’m able to start my third year here. I do wish there was a better solution to the gate issues and the trash compactor. We need more than one. Being able to use the back gate would be nice. Not just when the parking lot is being paved. I really do like living here.
Una muy buena experiencia los vecinos son muy amables los building siempre están limpios y organizados las muchachas de la oficina son todas un amor especialmente zuleika ángel todos son un amor