Willow Lake Apartments

4.3

4.3

Luz
30 minutes ago
Amazing 🤩 everything went smooth and fast and great customer services the lady’s there were super nice and they try their best to help u with the moving

Bernadette
My experience here at Willow Lakes is awesome. My neighbors are very helpful and friendly and I love being here. The apartment has a lot of space and it is very quiet here. Willow Lakes has that welcome atmosphere and you feel like you are at home.

Cesar
Estoy super contento de vivir en estos apartamentos..son cómodos..seguros y muy tranquilos. Sus colaboradores son personas muy amables..y respectuosas

Tarsis
Isabelle has been an amazing leasing agent, she was on top of every step of the application process for us and always showed authenticity in every encounter with her. We are very happy to have gotten our apartment unit so quickly.

Kenin
Un lugar agradable, tranquilidad para vivir. Hermosas áreas y personal muy amable. Hermosa vista desde mi ventana y instalaciones para niños excelentes

Neil
Overall, attentive and empathetic crew here at Willow Lake, thanks for all of your efforts. The maintenance team should get a raise! I’m in building 12

Lynda
I am very pleased living here in Willow Lake Apartments in Apopka. The Ladies in the Office are Extremely helpful. Thank you Willow Lake Apartments.

Cynthia
Have been living here since 2012 and couldn’t be happier that I found a place I call home where I feel safe. The office staff is friendly and caring. The maintenance team is a team of great men who complete their work ASAP and are also friendly and caring. Overall I would recommend living here!!

Sylvia
about 2 months ago
I transferred to another apt in a different building. I was stressed because of personal issues and all the foot work I had to do to transfer. I was not at my best health wise and my anxiety / stress levels were high. I gave the girls especially the Assistant Manager a hard time. I must say the ladies at the office remained calm and they were very professional when I was not. After finally moving in to my new Apartment and my anxiety level calmed down, I realized how I was not very nice to the ladies at the office when I was going through the process of transferring to a new apartment . I apologized to the ladies as I know they all worked very hard to help me. The ladies at Willow Lake office are Awesome!

Israel
about 2 months ago
Buena ubicación todo está cerca.ven espacio en los apartamentos, él personal de mantenimiento es muy amable entre otras cosas. Buen lugar para vivir