Willow Lake Apartments

4.1

4.1

I love it here! I want to say thank you to all the maintenance crew for all they do. The only thing I wish is that we could catch the people leaving their garbage outside the compacter. I feel so sorry for Hector Angel Abbey and the rest of them that they have to throw it away.
Pretty good place to reside.Management is great!The entrance gate needs some work.When residents use their card to get in,the gate still stays open and other people can get in that don’t live here
I have been here 6 months and nothing has changed, it is nice and quiet. I never have to worry about safety our security is doing a wonderful job. And thanks to the office staff for fighting for a better community.
Let’s start by saying that I love it here 😍 The Whole place is always kept in good conditions, very clean, landscaping areas taken care of, the paint all around in great shape, everything looks nice 😊. My kids love the playground areas and the walk around the lake, which looks beautiful with all those big trees near 😍.
I have been very happy here at Willow Lake the Office Staff are very pleasant and helpful.My neighbors are so nice and very helpful.My Experience All n All Great .Oh ! I moved in on my Birthday What a Wonderful Present.Today I celebrate my 1st anniversary.
1 star
We Lakes is a great place to stay not bad at all the only thing I don’t like was the gates was always broken… Maintenance service was OK….The staff wasn’t too bad
I love my home, I been here for eight years. I just wish the noise level would improve. It keeps getting worse. Cars drive by with their music too loud or some residents will sit in the parking lot with their music very loud. Thank you.
Pros: lots of workers They try to keep things clean Nice clubhouse Location Nice workers Cons: old buildings High cost Discount not offered to everyone Lots of things broken before move in Kiddy pool never worked No weights in gym Needs two trash (one extra for back area)
A/C was bad fixed almost inmediately. Working properly now. Nice people Went to sign papers from Two years ago. Balance due, but no explanations as to why, where and how. Just that I owe money
We have been here for couple of years and have no problems. We are near everything and family and friends what more can we ask for. We look forward to many more years.