Willow Park Apartments

4.2

4.2

Everything is pretty good, except a few instances where the neighbors were being disruptive in the parking lot. Stopped after a few minutes and someone threatening with the police.
It’s great and quiet I love the amenities and services it’s also close to a lot of great fast food restaurants and grocery stores and also not that far from my occupation
The building's themselves are nice. The grounds are kept up. All the neighbors seem friendly and helpful. The staff is friendly and helpful. Over-all it's been a good experience.
This is most definitely one of the better apartments that I lived in it is really quiet and the property is well kept up with giving nice amenities such as a dog park and a swimming pool.
Good apartments, perfect for two people and a dog. Dog park is perfect to have our dog play and run around with other dogs. Good size for a starter apartment
I am very pleased with my choice of moving here. I've already made some acquaintances as well as previously knowing some other tenets. My apartment is very comfortable.
Great areas and neighbors are very friendly. Staff if helpful and we love the little dog park where our pup can run around. We have no issues with our apartment and everything works the way it should
The apartments have great potential but the property is being maintained to my standard. The grass is manicured consistently, the trash is emptied at regular intervals and the laundry room is well kept BUT the stairway and landing hasn’t been cleaned, swept, blown, nothing since I moved in. I mentioned it to maintenance but am going to put in a maintenance request. This is something that should happen without a resident requesting. Also the stairs are finally getting repaired or replaced after several incidents. To me, this is unacceptable because prevention is key. Fix things right the first time instead of half doing it.
I was told if you can’t say anything nice...so I’m just going to say I’m thankful to be moving soon. This year has been rough, but it’s no excuse for things to not be done in a timely manner.
Love the quiet environment!!! Staff is awesome as are the neighbors ! Love the protective measures taken to protect staff and residents !!!