Willow Park Apartments

4.1

4.1

No major issues everything has gone well here. Apartment is spacious and plenty of storage room. Neighbors seem nice and very pet friendly. A little tender loving care and this will start to feel like home
Living here for a year has been a pleasure. I like that everyone kinda minds their own business. I like how quiet and clean the area is. Sometimes the neighbors can be noisy but that expected.
Good unit for the price being paid, pool is nice but it sucks that we couldn't use it at all last year since this was our last year renting here
Terrible place filled with drug use and loud obnoxious people. Office doesn't do much to fix issues. Rent goes up every year. Rent raised during the pandemic.
I like having great neighbors. The community is quiet and everyone is very friendly. Even the dogs enjoy visiting with each other. 🙂 I look forward to the warmer weather and meeting more people.
The community is excellent place to stay because it’s quiet n clean the spaces around us is perfect the neighbors are friendly the staff r awesome!!
So far so good. Nice little area with a cute little dog park for our dog to run around in. Apartment is a good size for the 3 of us. I just wish there was a little more storage.
wouldn’t recommend it at all; i feel it’s too pricey for a run down place. tired of always something breaking. i just gave up & said i’m gonna wait until lease is up.
Everything is pretty good, except a few instances where the neighbors were being disruptive in the parking lot. Stopped after a few minutes and someone threatening with the police.
It’s great and quiet I love the amenities and services it’s also close to a lot of great fast food restaurants and grocery stores and also not that far from my occupation