Willow Park Apartments

4.2

4.2

Thomas
So far so good. Waiting on maintenance to fix some small issues. Sara Moise, the leasing agent was very helpful in getting me setup. She has multiple lines of communication and has an open door policy to her office. Very accessible and integral in assisting me with getting settled in and insuring that my ducks were lined up and in a row. T’s crossed and I’s dotted on both her end and mine.

Lisa
I love the fact that there is a pool, a dog park on site as well as laundry. All the residents are very friendly and so is the office staff. I'm so happy to call Willow Park Apartments home!

Linda
We just had our 1st anniversary. The Maintance team is Great. The office staff is very friendly. Thank you everyone. Looking forward to another great year.

Thomas
A great place, reasonable rent and amenities. I also like the area is quiet, no obnoxious neighbors, friendly staff, good quality units, even the more dated ones are well taken care of.

Grace
I’m still pretty new to Willow Park. So far, I’ve really enjoyed living here. Maintenance has been really quick to fix any issues that I’ve reported.

Michael
I have had no major issues at all. The staff is very friendly, and i have had no issues with any of my neighbors. The apartments are a little dated, but given some i have lived in this is a huge improvement.

Michael
about 2 months ago
Great community. Enjoy the pool. Enjoy the bark park. Very nice neighbors. Hope to meet more of the neighbors. Maintenance crew is very nice and very attentive.

Jessica
about 2 months ago
Good so far. The only issue I've had is the maintenance people showing up without an appointment. My work and sleep schedule is different from standard so they woke me up. The way they banged on my door made me think it was the police

Beverly
about 2 months ago
Our apartment was clean and new carpet laid. After a few days it feels like home and we are very happy here. Our neighbors are friendly and helpful. Our office manager, Sarah is the best you could ask for!

Madilyn
2 months ago
We’re really happy with the apartment, super nice area, and the neighbors we’ve met have been really nice, and we’re definitely excited about the pool