Willow Pointe

Amazing place to live, the manager Amanda is awesome, the place has never been better thanks to her! Still having some issues with neighbors bringing their pets to do their business near my door, hopefully we will get that figured out soon! Otherwise been here for over 10 years, it’s a great place and area to be at.
Staff is amazing! I had been through a lot before kovimg here and they made it a fast easy experience. Really care about the residents. Maintenance is wonderful don’t have to keep calling n worrying them about the same problem. It is fixed right the first time!!
I love willow point everyone is so nice, neighborly, and always looking out for everyone. Much love and understanding. I was going though a though time and every one was so amazing !
The maintenance workers could be more concerned about how they keep property looking because they don't really do a good job of picking up trash and cleaning behind the back area where its so much trash and debris.
.It’s rare to find a professional and caring property manager. Amanda is both and some. Great staff as well. I couldn’t express enough about the comfort and peace that I have within my unit. I have a place to grow from. Thank you
I wish i'd never move here.. If its not one thing its another.. I dont like to cook no more cause ever time i do that dam smoke detector go off for no reason..
Me gusta donde vivo muy bueno todo cerca supermercado, farmacia tiendas y fatfood escuelas cerca y ambiente tranquilo cómodo para vivir co
Everything OK except the punch a teenager they walking have way naked let afternoon And some people drive to fast and they have music to high
Myself and my son have been living here for almost a year. At first it was a little rough but it has smoothed out some. But overall we've settled in pretty nicely.
Management team is better now if we can just keep some good maintenance men to help Daniel! I love my spacious room just wished that I had a bigger kitchen area and no steps to climb to get to my apartment