Willow Pointe

3.8

3.8

Happy to say I haven’t had a problem with anything since I moved in two years ago. I like it here. I would recommend this place to anyone who needs a good place to live. It’s a plus that I have great neighbors too.
Don't like the fact that I can't park n in my parking space ebery weekend it's been like this since I moved n February. There's always kids n the street like someone child is going to get hit
I’ve been at Willow Pointe since 2011! Management now is much much much better! They are trying but would love a little bit more speediness with maintenance request and returning calls. They team now is great and trying and I’m very satisfied with the change!
Its has really sucked .. This place hasn't been taken care the way it should of been.. Can't keep Mangers or maintenance men is went downhill so bad
It’s a very nice place to live but they are a lot of work need to be done. There are a lot of teenager kids they’re walk around almost halfway naked screaming and yelling let of night
Love The Office New Staff ! They are very attentive and actually solve all problems and questions or whatever you need. I also love that we have security now. Just another way of making me feel safe with my kids.
Very nice spacious apartment. I live in the 1800 blog and there is NOT enough parking. People that don't live here are parking in a space that residents suppose to. I think VISITORS PARKING and residents that have multiple vehicles should be made to park down by the dumpster.
Cool vibe wish the office would answer the phone cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool 😎 cool cool cool cool cool cool 😎 the kids are bad asf
When I first moved in here 5 yrs ago it was great but has drastically gone downhill. Seems like management doesn't care about anything that goes on around here anymore.
As far as the size and space of our rental , its a decent size . As far as the community as a whole , things could be and should be a lot different I feel. I respect and appreciate the way Management puts out the newsletters... If only the residents read them though. I can also understand why Maintenance would be hesitant towards constantly picking up garbage all over the place , as it makes no sense for that to be the case. Lastly , residents should be more concerned about where their children are and who they are with, especially at night. With a more care , respect and consideration for others this community would rise up and be one of the places where folks would love live.