Willow Ridge Apartments

4.2

4.2

Shanairra
this is one of the best apartments I've lived in yet the community is quiet and the staff is amazing. I am always greeted with a smile and work orders are done in a timely manner.
Pamela
5 months ago
Great place to live. Quiet peaceful community, easy highway access. I would love to see the appliances replaced and fresh paint especially for tenants that have lived here for at least 10 years.
Vanessa
5 months ago
It ok but we could get some upgrades on the property. I maintenance man need more help to keep the property up. The grounds are kept up but the buildings need to be updated outside.
Andrea
5 months ago
I've been a Willow Ridge Resident since 2007 and don't plan on leaving. I love it here the location is ideal and convenient. Management and staff is great, friendly and helpful, maintenance and property upkeep is awsome Roger has truly proved a one man job can get it done (Great Job Roger). It's a great place to live good size bedrooms for me l was so happy they have some handicapped accessed Apts. Now a day's there needs screening potential residents and l think management does a good job we want to feel safe knowing where we live is oursafe haven.
India
5 months ago
Great. Love it here. My kids love they have somewhere to play. Love the space. Mr. Jose is very nice and approachable. This place is bigger than the house I lived in before.
Antoinette
5 months ago
Great community so far!! My apartment is very spacious and I love the bar area in the kitchen and that it has washer and dryer connections..also
Latika
7 months ago
Great quiet community enjoy the space pool park. The community is clean. The rooms are spaces and sq is awesome. The repairs are dine quickly.
Verchelle
7 months ago
I have lived here 21 years. Seen management come and go. The community do not seem like a close community as it once did. We don't have the monthly events so we as neighbors can get to know each other. We don't offer the budget and financial planning for residents any longer nor do we offer the fire and safety to residents. The pest control went from once a month to once a quarter. Carpet replacement went from once every 5 year to non existing. Touch up paint every year has stopped. No discount on rent when you reach a mile stone like 5 or 10 or 15 years. This is my experience which will be different from someone just moving in where they have nothing to compare what it once was.
India
7 months ago
Im a new resident. I love all the space. This unit is actually bigger than the house I use to live in. I'm lookin forward to fun times here.
Carol
7 months ago
Neighbors are loud. Congested traffic leaving out in the mornings (cars blocking exit and entrance). Apartment could use a few upgrades after living here nearly 10 years. Community could be a bit more secure. But overall a nice place.