Willow Ridge Apartments

4.2

4.2

I have lived here about seven years. It started off great. However, management has changed more than three times. Its gets worse each time with customer service and quality of living. The new residents get worse as well. Neighbors are not held accountable. There have been at least three shootings in the last year. You walk out and people are loitering on the stairs. Smoking illegal substances and it stinks. The apartments are very old and have structural issues. I could go further into details but I wont. I stay because when I move I prefer to buy or be going out of state. My job moves a lot. I have built a rapport with the maintenance and office staff. The apartments are very spacious. They just need a reno. It's past time. And they are currently not worth the rent increases the new company is imposing.
I love my big apartment at willow ridge, my neighbor are friendly to me they speak, my children can play in a quiet close in place of home a nice size park nice pool am at my ideal home been here for also 3 years now am very comfortable here.
I love my apartment an my neighborhood. I’ve been here almost a year now an it’s been great! I love the location an how peaceful it is here. Plenty of kids for my kids to play with and a park with a decent sized pool.
It's been ok more improvements can be made wish it was gated but overall it's been good aside from the past few times of gun shots. It becomes scary
I just moved in and so far I have had a wonderful experience. Jose in the front office is phenomenal and very timely. I never had to wait long and he has kept me updated through the whole application process. The apartment is absolutely beautiful. Perfect place for my child and myself. Very spacious and the community is very well kept. So far I am overall satisfied
The apartments are very spacious. However, they are very old and many things need replaced that are rotting or have so much caulk that it’s just not good. Office staff is nice. You get what you pay for.
It's a good experience could do better with a lot of things but overall it's been good, wish the pool was open on sundays. Been here 8 yrs a lot has changed
Everything has always been great here. Quiet neighborhood with friendly neighbors. I’ve also appreciated that all maintenance requests have been answered very quickly with long term resolutions.
It’s a nice apartment community. Pool is nice and clean, And the grounds is always kept clean. The staff is always nice and helpful. Close to grocery stores, and close to the highway.
I love the bind i have with some of my neighbors. It’s a nice neighborhood to live in with kids. However, mold is growing in my apartment, mildew is growing under my kitchen sink due to leaks, and I’ve been here 6yrs and have the same nasty carpet. Upgrades are not going to happen no matter how long you’re here. The only way they upgrade something is if it breaks completely and that model is no longer available. I think all apartments need a facelift!!