Willow Ridge Apartments

4.2

4.2

It's been ok more improvements can be made wish it was gated but overall it's been good aside from the past few times of gun shots. It becomes scary
I just moved in and so far I have had a wonderful experience. Jose in the front office is phenomenal and very timely. I never had to wait long and he has kept me updated through the whole application process. The apartment is absolutely beautiful. Perfect place for my child and myself. Very spacious and the community is very well kept. So far I am overall satisfied
The apartments are very spacious. However, they are very old and many things need replaced that are rotting or have so much caulk that it’s just not good. Office staff is nice. You get what you pay for.
It's a good experience could do better with a lot of things but overall it's been good, wish the pool was open on sundays. Been here 8 yrs a lot has changed
Everything has always been great here. Quiet neighborhood with friendly neighbors. I’ve also appreciated that all maintenance requests have been answered very quickly with long term resolutions.
It’s a nice apartment community. Pool is nice and clean, And the grounds is always kept clean. The staff is always nice and helpful. Close to grocery stores, and close to the highway.
I love the bind i have with some of my neighbors. It’s a nice neighborhood to live in with kids. However, mold is growing in my apartment, mildew is growing under my kitchen sink due to leaks, and I’ve been here 6yrs and have the same nasty carpet. Upgrades are not going to happen no matter how long you’re here. The only way they upgrade something is if it breaks completely and that model is no longer available. I think all apartments need a facelift!!
I have lived in the Willow Ridge community for 13 years. I like that it is quiet and family friendly. Good value for the square footage of the apartment size.
I have lived here for quite some time now and what I most enjoy is the fact that many of us look out for one another and when repairs are needed that are promptly handled.
The communityIs great its very quiet just how I like it. I have been living here going on 3 months and I’m so glad I moved to the community.