Willow Ridge Apartments

4.2

4.2

Jacqueline
about 2 months ago
I have not officially moved in however the experience with Jose the leasing manager has been great. Jose is very nice and made sure I understood all of the steps. I have enjoyed the welcoming process so far. I can't wait to move in and thanks to Jose for the easy transition.

Imani
3 months ago
It’s a okay living space They keep the grass cut and the outside clean And it is plenty of parking spaces And very peaceful early in the morning

Rosalind
3 months ago
I just moved in & I get the sense that I'll be here for a while the community is not so crowded it's clean looks exactly like the apartments I lived in in Concord NC to the T & I love the peacefulness

Verified Resident
3 months ago
It's a great experience. Wish the park had a little more to offer for toddlers but overall the complex is great usually quite so that's even better. Btw José is awesome!

Antoinette
4 months ago
Great community, I haven’t had any issues since being here and maintenance is great as well. Our apartment is very spacious and I love that I can get a washer and dryer here.

Shanairra
5 months ago
this is one of the best apartments I've lived in yet the community is quiet and the staff is amazing. I am always greeted with a smile and work orders are done in a timely manner.

Pamela
9 months ago
Great place to live. Quiet peaceful community, easy highway access. I would love to see the appliances replaced and fresh paint especially for tenants that have lived here for at least 10 years.

Vanessa
10 months ago
It ok but we could get some upgrades on the property. I maintenance man need more help to keep the property up. The grounds are kept up but the buildings need to be updated outside.

Andrea
10 months ago
I've been a Willow Ridge Resident since 2007 and don't plan on leaving. I love it here the location is ideal and convenient. Management and staff is great, friendly and helpful, maintenance and property upkeep is awsome Roger has truly proved a one man job can get it done (Great Job Roger). It's a great place to live good size bedrooms for me l was so happy they have some handicapped accessed Apts. Now a day's there needs screening potential residents and l think management does a good job we want to feel safe knowing where we live is oursafe haven.

India
10 months ago
Great. Love it here. My kids love they have somewhere to play. Love the space. Mr. Jose is very nice and approachable. This place is bigger than the house I lived in before.