Willow Ridge Apartments

4.1

4.1

I love it here at Willow Ridge Apt this is truly home for me. The rooms are a great size Management and Maintenance of the Willow is exceptional a great place to live.
It has been very peaceful and quiet. Mr. Jose is very Nice. Everyone that I have come in contact with seems really nice. My neighbors are pretty quiet. No one bothers anyone. I love the community.
I have live here for a year and 4 months and so far so good. I still like my neighborhood and love that y kids have other kids to play and be social with. Although I do feel the pool should be open a little longer during the week and on the weekends I have no complaints.
Affordable and friendly staff. Work with residents as needed. Not great but definitely not terrible. Lived here for over 5 years and will continue unless a job or home buying change.
Everything was nice and clean. My neighbors are friendly. Mr. Jose is very Nice. I love the playground area. For the most part the neighborhood is pretty quiet.
My apartment was shot at 29 times. All because someone had the wrong apartment. I'm blessed that I'm alive. Absolutely nothing was done about the situation. I reached out to Adt for service.
The size of the apartments are great although they need upgrades. The price is very affordable to working class. And the staff is nice and easy to work with.
Management is awesome they take the time to listen and take the time to help you They take care of maintenance request in a timely manner through the online portal, that’s very convenient 24hours a day.
I just really wish there were a few more amenities offered. Especially for the kids. The pool is closed twice a week, which I don’t understand since there are no lifeguards anyways.
The office manager Mr. Hosea is respectful and he have patients he made feel comfortable and welcome to be apart of willow also I love the way the apartments outside is clean quiet I didn't see mo crowds right than and there I knew this was going to be a safe environment for me and my daughter also it's friendly people out smiles and waves.