Willow Ridge Apartments

4.1

4.1

Affordable and friendly staff. Work with residents as needed. Not great but definitely not terrible. Lived here for over 5 years and will continue unless a job or home buying change.
Everything was nice and clean. My neighbors are friendly. Mr. Jose is very Nice. I love the playground area. For the most part the neighborhood is pretty quiet.
My apartment was shot at 29 times. All because someone had the wrong apartment. I'm blessed that I'm alive. Absolutely nothing was done about the situation. I reached out to Adt for service.
The size of the apartments are great although they need upgrades. The price is very affordable to working class. And the staff is nice and easy to work with.
Management is awesome they take the time to listen and take the time to help you They take care of maintenance request in a timely manner through the online portal, that’s very convenient 24hours a day.
I just really wish there were a few more amenities offered. Especially for the kids. The pool is closed twice a week, which I don’t understand since there are no lifeguards anyways.
The office manager Mr. Hosea is respectful and he have patients he made feel comfortable and welcome to be apart of willow also I love the way the apartments outside is clean quiet I didn't see mo crowds right than and there I knew this was going to be a safe environment for me and my daughter also it's friendly people out smiles and waves.
The price, size and location is what landed me to be in the Willow Ridge community. It is a fairly quiet and family friendly living environment.
I’ve been here a year and I have no complaints. I love my neighborhood it’s nice an quite. Everyone is friendly and there’s lots of space for children to run around.
I love it so far. The apartment is great. The area is great! The landlord is very friendly & has wonderful customer service. I already feel comfortable & at home.