Willow Ridge Apartments

4.3

4.3

Kenyatta
about 19 hours ago
I have no problem staying here good place to live safe everybody mind their business friendly Neighbors my landlord cool he don’t bothers us he happy as long as we follow the rules and keep the apartments clean & fresh and good shape Mr. Jose is respect & flexible I never had a problem I love it

Andrea
Excellent place to call home for you and your family. Safe and clean environment, close to shopping areas and highways. Schools for all ages and close to aggie campuses. This is a great place for everyone.

Antoinette
about 2 months ago
Great community. Quiet neighborhood where you can feel comfortable with your children being outside to play freely. Apartments are spacious which I love with having children they don’t feel cramped.

Charletha
2 months ago
Our Community is is good. Management is awesome and stays on top of things. The only bad thing that is going on right now is the trash. I think that we need a bigger compactor because by pick up on Monday's, our community looks like a third world zone. I pay full rent and it is not cheap! I do not care to come home or leave home and this is what I see.

Andrea
3 months ago
For the best location, family friendly community, clean environment with spacious rooms and close to highways Willow Ridge Apt is the home for you. I just love 💕 it here for me and my family.

Verified Resident
3 months ago
I’ve lived here almost 3yrs. I can’t complain about anything regarding my apartment. The manager, Jose, is the best. He’s always professional and eager to fix any problems I may have. He takes time to listen to you. Every issue I’ve had in my apartment was addressed in a timely manner. I’m very happy here.

Rosalind
3 months ago
I like living here it's very comforting & welcoming it's also peaceful which is a plus everyone mind their business as well speak to one another when passing by I made the right choice of living here & I can call it home

Antoinette
3 months ago
Great community for me and my family. The neighborhood is fairly quiet and when needing maintenance they always come around within a good timeframe.

Verified Resident
3 months ago
2 years in and it's been great so far. Convenient location. Neighbors keep to themselves really quite at times but that's whats appreciated the most. Site manger is awesome new maintenance workers are friendly and respectful.

Alexis
4 months ago
Quiet clean nice environment. Maintenance responds to service order quickly. Jose is awesome 👏🏾 and worked with me, got me moved in in no time