Willows on Weidman

Been here a little over a year, never had any issues with anything. Quiet, relaxing place to live. The property has everything you need...from a laundromat to a fitness center!
Good location and friendly neighbors. Close to a lot of things on Manchester, so there are always things to do. Helpful staff and maintenance workers.
Good value in a nice area. Amenities seem to be nice. Staff is friendly. Adequate parking, although spaces seem a little shallow. Looking toward to trees in the spring.
Nice place to live ...I love the ladies in the office ..no call left unanswered..if it was bigger I would stay her for longtime...everyone mind there business for the most part
great Apartment as well as the management office. the Community is great as well as the area it is peaceful and I never have any issue . thanks
Apartments are great But Need Little More Of Service Required that's all Its Need Everything else Is good stuff Are friendly and Here Neighbors are friendly too.
Community is very clean and in a nice area. The people here seem friendly and helpful as well. Overall after being here a few days everything is going smooth.
People here seems to be nice; haven’t had any problems with our neighbors; very dog friendly community, however, most dog owners don’t pick up after their dogs.
We are very pleased to have decided to make Willows on Weidman our home. Great neighborhood with nearby amenities. Grounds are well kept and clean. Staff is friendly and welcoming. Application process was simple and easy. Love the pool and fitness center! Overall, very satisfied.
I feel safe raising my two kids in this community. Both the staff and my neighbors are very friendly. Great schools and a great neighborhood. Very happy with my choice to live here!