Willows on Weidman

4.2

4.2

I've lived at this location for only 2 weeks now and so far I'm very pleased with the neiborhood and staff. The location is located within walking distance of any grocery store or a short drive to the nearest Hobby Lobby, Gas Station, Fast Food, Restaurants and more. The pool just opened recently as well and they keep very clean everyday and is accessible to residents/guests. The Gym and Laundry Facilities are kept in great condition and always accessible to residents. Willows on Weidman is located in the mist of a whole lot of greenery so birds are always around until they are not. Overall, I'm loving it.
It's been wonderful. The staff is very nice and responsive. We were blown away. Moving in was a breeze, the unit is perfect and we are two happy first time apartment owners!!
I have thoroughly enjoyed living at Willows on Weidman. Both close enough and far enough from Manchester Road, 270, and 141. I love the layout of my apartment and balcony. Service has always been relatively quick when it is something important, though cosmetic matters do have to wait a bit. I can never hear what my neighbors are saying, though I can sometimes hear my neighbors generally. I was happy to renew my lease last year and will be happy to do so again in the future!
Love willows on weidman! The community is great and love the location! I also really love our apartment layout! I hope they can open the gym to 24/7 soon!
Price is good, but have had some maintenance issues since the beginning. When we did have a leak from the apartment above, they did respond to that one immediately.
Hey! I have been living here for 5 years never had any problem with mantaince.my kids also love here and the Carmen trails school is so close to it which is very good.try it out.
Love the community here, great location, and great apartments. I would recommend living here to others! Also great maintenance team and the gym.
The space of my apartment is really nice. I love the layout of the kitchen and the bedroom closets are great. There are a few outdated things such as the stove and having to do a cashier's check or money order to pay rent. My upstairs neighbors happen to be loud, so that took some time getting use to. However, I love the area that I'm in.
Overprice for a one star quality apartment. The staff at the leasing office have serious attitude and it’s just not a great experience for us.
Friendly office staff and quick maintenance! There’s a lot of kiddos and dogs and the closeness to highways is nice. Been there a few years now