I feel safe raising my two kids in this community. Both the staff and my neighbors are very friendly. Great schools and a great neighborhood. Very happy with my choice to live here!

I love the location and the neighboors. Good, respectful and quiet community. Safe and comfortable for families. Great staff during the day. Great response time with maintenance requests however, wish there was actual one on one communication to truly explain different maintenance issues other than the online summary i provide and short, sometimes illegible responses on paper i come home to after the maintenance request has been "fixed".

We been living here for about 3 months now. The office ladies Jennifer and Heather are very nice. Any issues that we had they helped resolved those. Everything's been getting fixed in the apartment. The neighbors here are very nice. No issues with them so far. Lovely area to live. Highy recommend this to my friends.

I love it here. Very big and I love the 3 closets in the 2 bedroom apartment. It is very quite and the neighbors are very friendly. I can not wait until summer to start going on my balcony.

The leasing office was great, super helpful! I like how quickly I was able to get settled. However, the apartment I moved into had some issues. Unfinished light fixtures, nails sticking out in the kitchen, rotten baseboards, needed to be painted in multiple spots, unfinished lining on the bathtub and the toilet was installed crooked. All issues I’m sure can/will be resolved though.

Just moved in. Staff has made move-in easy, and have been very helpful/fast with minor repairs needed. Everyone has been very kind and friendly, housekeeping did a thorough job and maintenance is so fast but thorough. We are happy to be here and looking forward to the years to come

This place is just what I needed! Very happy I made this choice. As a college student, this place provides all I need for an affordable price.

Love it. Everything that needs attention gets fixed right away. Quite spacious place. Could not be happier. Dog park is perfect for the dog. Can't wait to use the pool this coming summer.

Management doesn’t respond fast enough through emails. Apartment could be nicer for the price considering other available options. Not terrible though.

It is a really good living here. The neighborhood is really good. They have really good staff. The pool is also a relaxing place to go in the summer.

Needs improvement. Tried to get the referral bonus and management keeps running circles around me because they dont want to give it, shouldn't go around advertising referral bonuses if you dont want to give them out.

So far the community seems great. The complex is very clean and staff is very friendly. Moved in Saturday, found multiple issues Sunday and let them know. They are fixing them today. Very responsive and very helpful.

Very nice area and close to a lot of things. The staff is very helpful whenever you need something. I would recommend to anyone who is looking for an apartment.

willows on weidman is definitely improving. The maintenance men are so helpful to me as a single mom. They always come fix things quickly and are super nice. The officer manager always creates fun events for the residents! So far so good

Absolutely love living here! The updated workout room is phenomenal! The office staff is second to none. I've never had any problems living here.

The application and move in process were very easy and the girls in the office were great to work with. I also really like the location of the apartments.

Is good so far, there’s room for improvement but it is not bad. My only concern is with the maintenance group. I made a request for service, and has been like 2 weeks and they don’t come to my apt yet.

While our unit itself is nice enough and our direct neighbors are nice - we don’t always feel safe with things nearby. Not far over was a shooting , which nothing was ever communicated about - we found out from the local news and that the local elementary school sent a letter home to their students. It is concerning that the complex wouldn’t want to reassure their residents they are safe. In addition someone who has moved in nearby has a very large dog which they don’t leash unless they see someone watching them. And it is not cleaned up after. But the fact that this dog is so large and not leashed is a safety concern

Everyone is Pretty good. The community portal is very helpful in laying the rent and the people in front office are super nice and answer all of my questions.

I don’t feel safe. There was a shooting a couple of weeks ago and we didn’t even receive an email from the apartment complex. I would expect this from South County but West County? So disappointing.

When I first moved in, I was very happy with the community. Since then , I have been experiencing conflict with my neighbor that lives below me. It has become apparent that this individual is not accustomed to living in a building where children and pets reside. I have been screamed at through the floor for simply going about my day with my children and dog. I realize this issue could not have been foreseen by management, and I believe the issue may have been addressed with the neighbor since. This has made my transition into apartment living very difficult and unwelcoming.

Night and day difference so far from this appt to my last one. Staff is extremely helpful and nice. Other residents seem to be fairly friendly. No complaints.

Easy move in, quiet area. Minor hang ups with my apartment. Love the park is close so my kids have somewhere to play and the school is right next door.

Very clean and quiet community. The leasing manager is extremely nice and helpful. I love the layout of the apartment and the convenience. Great place!

The complex is great and my neighbors are the best. Only wish the maintenance staff actually fixed things instead of having to come back three times.