Going on my second year. Decent priced for a single parent, utiliies stay low, quiet, no major issues. Things fixed in a timely manner by maintenance.

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

I love how calm n quiet the neighborhood is the staff is amazing. The neighbors are super sweet and welcoming. I love the bench outside my house under tree perfect spot to swing n read love it

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

The community used to feel very safe & at home when we moved in over 10 yrs ago. Now, after all the changes in mgmt & I'm assuming qualifications to be accepted, it's been a little more sketchy.

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

The apartment complex is well kept aside from the trash over flowing sometimes. Maintenance could be taken more seriously, as well as the residents.

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

I have been here ten years and the maintenance team has always been good to respond to maintenance requests in a timely manner. The managers are nice and very helpful.

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

I’ve been here for about four years and have had good experiences here at Wilmington. The community has always been nice and helpful. My neighbors aren’t noisy and they’re also family oriented. I don’t agree with my rent increase.

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

The services ate good and the experience is ok as well join team Willimgton its close by the mall movies and restaurants of your liking and its family fun

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

The apartments are clean and new .If you have any problems with maintenance that needs to be handled they're really good with taking care of the problems as soon as possible.

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

Very nice place to live,the staff is wonderful Understanding and quick to help the residents to their satisfaction. I’d recommend Wilmington to everyone who would love to stay in such a beautiful place

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

I never have an issue here...the people in the staff very kind and polite. They always response on time about my service request. The place is in a good location and is clean.

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

Its a great community for the most part! Rent is very reasonable! Plenty of room for big pets and family. More than one area for grilling. Family oriented neighborhood. Located in the middle of shopping centers.

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

Everyone is very friendly and kind so happy to live out here me & my son I couldn’t pick a better neighborhood Janice and Linda are wonderful!

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

I love it!!😀 my experience there has been wonderful! The staff has been nice and processional in what they do. No problems no stress just simply beautiful and i wouldn't trade it for nothing in the world!

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

Wilmington apartments it's a great place the pool the volleyball court I miss kids playground it's fun people enjoy their freedom of walking and being safe the staff it's always give me the settings with a community it's a great place to stay and enjoy life

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

I have been living out here going on 14 Years and I Enjoy Living Out Here.. I Feel At Peace Out here.No one Bother You Or Anything.It is a Lots of Parking Places .For yourSelf or guest.The Apartment are Close to Stores ..Also Some Is Walking Distance. I Am Really Happy Out Here. Thank you For Letting me Live Here..

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

Wilmington is. Very nice place to leave. Happy about it. Been leaving here for the past 12 or 13 years. Ups and down like everyone else, the only think I don’t like is for people that have a very tight schedule the office is not open on half days on Saturday. Also I have only one income and now my rent is up by $50 that is a big increase. For the rest is ok.

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

Living here has been very nice. Each year it gets better.The playground is wonderful the kids get to meet other children in the community, and parents. The pool is so fun. The office staff and maintenance are so happy to help in anyway. Walking and biking is fun to do out here and the great gym room is awesome. My neighbors are the the best we watch out for each other.It like an addition to your family

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

I've been living in Wilmington in Lakeland Florida for 5 years. A comfortable, silent place I have never had problems with any neighbor and I have not seen anything that affects the community. Its large courtyards for my children to enjoy playing, clean swimming pools and the children park my daughters love. In my case I do not rent a washing machine, they have a laundry and Gym with the most basic to not have to pay a membership (the only thing is that they charge 20 dollars for giving you the key and I do not think it is fair if you pay rent), comfortable parking, very good maintenance, office staff (bilingual whenever you want) the secretary (friendly when she feels so) otherwise Very good place

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

This community is PERFECT for me. I feel very safe. My neighbors look out for me even though I mostly keep to myself. The grounds are keep clean always. The staff and maintenance teams are great, friendly, and there when you need them!

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

I love my space. I've been here over seven years. It is very peaceful. I don't have any complaints about the neighborhood. My unit is maintained to my satisfaction. Other than the numerous management changes iit has been very enjoyable. Paying my rent is a pain as I don't like my finances/ bank info online!

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

Pool needs to be monitored better. Pest control inside apartments every month. A second dumpster is needed. Trash all over grass is tenants not taking care of our home.

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

The apartment is great the neighborhood is nice and quiet I don’t like how the pool closes at 5:00 when the sun doesn’t go down till 7:00 or latter and my air filter hasn’t been changed since before I moved in but other than that it’s a nice place to live ..

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

I absolutely love the quietness of the community and the cleanliness. Having and living in a community that upholds the rules is great!! And makes everything run so much smoother.

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

I have not had any issues with this community at all. All my maintenance issues are taken care of promptly. The management staff if very friendly.

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

I AM A SENIOR ENJOYING PEACEFUL,APARTMENT LIVING. QUICK RESPONSE IF I NEED ASSISTANCE..TIMELY MAINTENANCE WHEN REQUESTED. FRIENDLY NEIGHBORS..GROUNDS WELL MAINTAINED..