Nice quiet kid friendly neighborhood perfect for small families to build and grow. My kids love the pools and the parks and yes they have several parks inside the community

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

Keep the front trash clean started fine the people that have there kids that take the trash to the trash can it just look a mess out front when u have friends come over

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

I enjoy living here. The staff and services they provide are excellent. I live on a fixed income and the rent is affordable, the grounds are well kept and I plan to stay for years to come!

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

It has been awesome so far. Everything was made so simple in applying for the apartment. The places are very nice and they keep up with their units.

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

It sucks here . I cant stand loving here . Maintenance is nosey , the people are rude af even though its low income they act like they stay in a mansion , just hate it here ...

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

The Wilmington Apartment complex is very well maintained, the grounds are beautifully manicure the apartments them self are nice and also well maintained due the the wonderful staff from the manager to the maintenance men. I would recommend Wilmington to anyone.

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

Every year my experience on Wilmimgtom apartments are better.Some of my friends move out of the complex Is sad but they still be my friends and other people are moving here.I'm here to help anyone that need my help.I like my complex is one of the best in Lakeland

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

Residential environment great...some issues with the entrance and exit gates not being closed after 7PM. Ongoing issues with trash area being overflowed with waste. Residents should be asked to bring furniture etc. to GoodWill Industries down the road nearby...Was not pleased to be told that this is section 8 housing and not like other apartment complexes. This was patronizing and insulting. I moved in and had to clean my apartment thoroughly, especially the smell was foul and I had to remedy this problem. I enjoy my neighbors. I hope my experience will improve as I live here.

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

OK kind of place could do better. Issues with the neighbors they need to respect people’s quiet time when there are people who do work for a living

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

I like living in close proximity to Orlando and Tampa. The area is ideal and the grounds are kept neat and clean. The maintenance staff are awesome!

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

I've been here for a months n I have really enjoyed living here and I am looking forward to seeing what's new in 2020 coming soon. Thanks to the office 👍 for the transition to my new place.

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

The staff is great. It is a nice safe place to live the neighbors are friendly. We have a nice gym as well. Going for walks is safe.Their are nice places to go and eat close by. The buses are close.But only during the week. The mail is just a short walk near the office .

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

This is a Safe community. Beautiful apartment living with wonderful amenities. A premier property in the city of lakeland. I relocated here over 7years ago.

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

Friendly neighbors, quite , office staff is great, laundry room is my favorite amenity ,overall it's the best apartment complex iv rented from

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

This is a beautiful place to stay. Very clean. The apartments are in very good condition. Peaceful. The staff is very friendly. Always helpful. Easy access to stores and school.

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

Muy agradable y serca de todo. EXCELENTE. Espero en Dios sea nuestro hogar por par de años para mi mi bella hija.. Gracias por permitirme ser parte de esta comunidad.

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

I Love Living Out here. Because it were very nice and Quiet .when something is Broken or not Working The People will Send Someone to Fix It. It Just a Nice Place to Living. I Love It .Out Here 14 years

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

Its a Great Place To live With your kids is A peaceful and loving place! Its Safety and Clean Place Where U Will Always Feel like At Home I Love It...

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

When moving in, the painters had left splattered white paint all over the floors, neighbors leave their cigarette butts in the breeze way, and there is an unusual smell coming from my neighbors apartment.

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

I’m mad that my maintenance man threw my work shoes away they were sitting outside my door due to the fact that they were saturated with Jews from my job I come outside to see if they have dried And they are gone and I am very sure it was him because don’t nobody else touch my stuff !!!!!

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

So great they work and communicate with you very nice place to live I recommend anybody and growing up trying to raise a family they can do it here

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

I love living here the people her are nice it is very quiet here my neighbors are very friendly @ we look out for each @ I like I don't have to do work on the grass

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

I'm enjoying my stay here peace n quiet no Drumma for me n very nice n clean n i enjoy the park for the children n anything u need done they get right on

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

Very family friendly staff is great to talk too nice cold pool but kiddie pool has not been maintained enough to put younger children in,has a lot of bugs inside of it

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

So far everything is great, I love it here. My son and I moved in a couple of days ago and it's a great start for us. We moved all the way from North Carolina because of some things that happened up there. After all those obstacles I am finally starting to move forward in life and this place is definitely a big contribution to that growth.