The apartment complex is well kept aside from the trash over flowing sometimes. Maintenance could be taken more seriously, as well as the residents.

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

I did not understand why did my rent go up twice within less than a month and I haven't even been here a year yet so I am moving out And I spoke with the HUD office and no one communicated with me as of today

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

I’ve been here 12 years and for the most part I’ve enjoyed living here. It’s quiet and my neighbors are awesome. I’ve had an issue with having my carpet replaced for some time, other than that it’s been good. I’m looking to buy a home soon, and will surely miss this place.

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

The apartments are clean and new .If you have any problems with maintenance that needs to be handled they're really good with taking care of the problems as soon as possible.

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

The services ate good and the experience is ok as well join team Willimgton its close by the mall movies and restaurants of your liking and its family fun

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

Pool needs to be monitored better. Pest control inside apartments every month. A second dumpster is needed. Trash all over grass is tenants not taking care of our home.

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

The community used to feel very safe & at home when we moved in over 10 yrs ago. Now, after all the changes in mgmt & I'm assuming qualifications to be accepted, it's been a little more sketchy.

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

I’ve been here for about four years and have had good experiences here at Wilmington. The community has always been nice and helpful. My neighbors aren’t noisy and they’re also family oriented. I don’t agree with my rent increase.

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

I have been here ten years and the maintenance team has always been good to respond to maintenance requests in a timely manner. The managers are nice and very helpful.

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

The apartment is great the neighborhood is nice and quiet I don’t like how the pool closes at 5:00 when the sun doesn’t go down till 7:00 or latter and my air filter hasn’t been changed since before I moved in but other than that it’s a nice place to live ..

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

I love my space. I've been here over seven years. It is very peaceful. I don't have any complaints about the neighborhood. My unit is maintained to my satisfaction. Other than the numerous management changes iit has been very enjoyable. Paying my rent is a pain as I don't like my finances/ bank info online!

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

Going on my second year. Decent priced for a single parent, utiliies stay low, quiet, no major issues. Things fixed in a timely manner by maintenance.

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

The only issue I have is that the gate is always messed up. When I have something that needs to be fixed, it's always done in a timely manner.

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

Decent place to live. Gym could have more equipment. No issues with other residents. Very peaceful and quiet. No issues with anything on the property.

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

I enjoy living here. I think it's wonderful that Lakeland has affordable housing. I hope that more communities will be built to help lower income families live in nice, safe places.

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

Nice clean neighborhood with decent neighbors. Everything is close by. Haven't had any issues with people. They just need to get better with garbage pickup

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

I really like my community.I can' find any other apartments with low payments.The apartment is comfortable,spacious .The areas are clean and in the nights is quiet

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

All apartments are one of the best in the area The maintenace bring good services.The areas are clean and quiet.The only we need again the recycle

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

It is a nice place to live. The apartments are a good size and the complex is well maintained. I feel very comfortable living here and would recommend it to others.

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

Living here has been a pleasant and positive experience. Maintenance is very responsive. Clean. Would like to see some type of option to recycle.

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

Its a great community for the most part! Rent is very reasonable! Plenty of room for big pets and family. More than one area for grilling. Family oriented neighborhood. Located in the middle of shopping centers.

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

By far the most affordable, decent, well kept apartments around. It has it's ups and down, but community doesnt? The maintenance team keeps the property clean.

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

No issues with living here. Pretty nice neighbors. Beautiful apt complex, well kept. Much better with the trash dumpster. I haven't seen it overflowing anymore.

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

I have be here for 14 years and it is good living out here I like where I am livingit isquit an safe place to liveit just need to keep the stairs @ breeze way clean more often

Reply from Wilmington Apartments

Living here has been very nice. Each year it gets better.The playground is wonderful the kids get to meet other children in the community, and parents. The pool is so fun. The office staff and maintenance are so happy to help in anyway. Walking and biking is fun to do out here and the great gym room is awesome. My neighbors are the the best we watch out for each other.It like an addition to your family