I really enjoy living In Wilshire because the apartment complex is safe, I love the coffee bar at the front desk, and it is quite as well as the activities there.

Love this apartment complex. They have great staff, awesome free events that include food. Love the free tanning, but the gym could be bigger. Majority of the time they respond quickly to maintence request.

It has been a great experience, so sad I have to leave after I graduate. The staff has been super helpful and kind. I would recommend this complex to my friends.

Great community. I have lived here for two years and it is the safest place closest to campus to live. I’ve never had any real issues and I wish I picked here for my first residency.

I moved in during the summer and so far I love it here. Tons of things to do through the office, tons of nice people to live by and a great location!

Overall, the complex is a great place to live! Staff is friendly and usually pretty easy to get in touch with. My only concern is with the fenced-in dog area being on the smaller side and not having a lot of light at night so it’s very hard to see what’s around or where your dog is. However, the complex is clean and well-maintained! The staff also is very informative of office-closures and events going on.

I enjoy the community very much. The housing itself matches with the price of living well. Only complaint is that the WiFi is not too good.

I absolutely love living here! Friendly people in the office as well!! I will continue to stay here as long as I’m going to uncw, it has everything I could possibly need right on site!

I love the atmosphere, the dog area, and the staff is always friendly and helpful! I love having the printer open as well. The only concern I have is the Wifi is sometimes slow.

Living here is has been great so far, we have been here for a year now. Great place, my neighbors are nice, it’s a great community to be at.

Overall a good experience. We have recieved a lot of help that im grateful for at our apartment. Management can be a bit more responsive at times when recieving emails or phone calls, but no complaints at all.

This is a great community to live in. Overall my experience has been really great. Starting from the maintenance to safety, in every aspect it is great.

Nothing to complain about, other then I put in a matinee request for a piece of my fridge to be fixed months ago and it still has not been done.

Everything is good except the WiFi:( the WiFi here is exceptionally bad and apparently the only thing you can do is pay for your own and rent is already expensive.

It has been great! The only thing is the upstairs neighbors have been loud. I really enjoy the amenities such as the workout room and the hammocks outside. I appreciate the gates at the entrance and exits. I am also very grateful for the shuttle service that is so close to the complex!

Reply from Wilshire Landing

If you're a first time apartment leaser, then this is a great place to start. Its been great since I've been here and I'd definitely stay here another year or two.

Reply from Wilshire Landing

The experience overall has been great and the apartments are nice! The major improvement i That would have earned this complex 5 stars is better wifi connection.

Reply from Wilshire Landing

Living here so far has been really nice. I love the pool and the gym. Everyone I have met so far are extremely nice. The staff in the office are always helpful with anything I need. My only complaint is that I can hear everything the people above me are doing.

Reply from Wilshire Landing

Moved in mid August and it been good so far. Fairly quiet complex that is kept decently clean by the staff. Haven"t had any problems inside the apartment so far.

Reply from Wilshire Landing

Everyone in the front office is so sweet and helpful regarding questions that I have about living at wilshire! Love how close the community feels. Very safe and quiet development.

Reply from Wilshire Landing

I love Wilshire! The price is great, they have automatic locks, the dog park is adorable, and the staff is always very friendly when you need an issue fixed. They also have a great pool and gym.

Reply from Wilshire Landing

Wilshire is such a wonderful place to live. Although it is pretty easy to hear neighbors sometimes, we have had a really great experience with the maintenance staff and the friendly faces in the office. Everyone is always super helpful. It is also so nice to be as close to campus as we are. Life is easier without such a long commute!

Reply from Wilshire Landing

I have really enjoyed living at Wilshire so far. I moved in in June, and have had an excellent experience. A few weeks after I moved in, my toilet started leaking a little bit. Less than a day after submitting a maintenance request, there was someone out looking at it. When it was determined that I needed an entirely new toilet, I received one within a day. The maintenance staff were all very professional and friendly, and overall it was a wonderful experience. I have also never had any issues with noise or disturbances, which has been a nice change.

So much happier with Wilshire compared to some other communities. It’s chill and quiet and that’s exactly what I wanted. The kitchens are a little small, but it makes you creative in your stacking abilities.

Reply from Wilshire Landing

I love living here! They have everything u could ask for and kept it pretty clean. They’re good sized apartments and rooms and just work perfect for me. Definitely plan on staying here.