So far living here has been good. You can hear neighbors through walls, but other than that everything is alright. The apartments are good for the price.

Was very happy with my experience at first until the new utility policy came into play. This is very inconvenient as most students want all inclusive apartments, in order to be stress free and not have to worry about added bills.

The community is nice but hallways to apartments never get cleaned, sometimes gate key doesn’t work in the beginning which is inconvenient being locked out?

Sometimes noisy on the weekends, cars will randomly revv up and speed around the parking area. Staff is always responsive to emails and helpful when I ask questions at the office. A great price for the amount of space you live in.

Living at Wilshire is nice. The staff are helpful and the community is quiet. The maintenance staff quickly deals with requests and fixes problems.

I recently just moved into Wilshire and I already love it, really quiet, nice community to be around. I love that it is pet friendly, and really close to everything I need; grocery stores etc.

Reply from Wilshire Landing

Love he apartment complex, great place for pets and we have super friendly neighbors. My favorite part is definitely the free pizza here and there in the front office!!

Reply from Wilshire Landing

Absolutely love living here. They are a little slow with maintenance requests but this is understandable due to the number of residents here. All of the workers have been extremely nice!

Reply from Wilshire Landing

I have had a great experience here. Especially with everything that happened with the hurricane I could not be happier with this apartment complex.

Reply from Wilshire Landing

Pretty good place to live for student living. Some things could be changed, but I can't complain. They wifi seems to always go in and out and that super inconvient when Im doing homework.

Reply from Wilshire Landing

For the price and location, it is really not a choice! Also, their renewal deals are very cool and I enjoy the residential events in the clubhouse.

Reply from Wilshire Landing

Wilshire Landing is a great place to live because the neighborhood is quiet and safe and the people here are nice. It’s also great distance from campus.

Reply from Wilshire Landing

The experience has been great, the office is really understanding if something goes wrong. I enjoy the space, and how close it is to campus.

I love living at Wilshire Landing so far. It is extremely close to campus and a lot of stores, the people that work in the office are helpful and friendly. However, the people that live above me are relatively loud at basically all hours of the day. But aside from that, I'm having a great experience so far.

Reply from Wilshire Landing

The community offers a secluded are amongst a busy town. Very quiet, great interior amenities, and high quality furniture included in the price!

Reply from Wilshire Landing

Wilshire is good, the location for school is the best part and the apartments are nice and well maintained. So much better than where I used to live and better office staff that actually help.

Reply from Wilshire Landing

My experience here has been a good one. I have enjoyed staying here. It is a great location and fairly clean. I moved in with a rent special which really helped me out financially. Thanks!

Reply from Wilshire Landing

So far it has been a great experience! The room is great and i am excited to use the pool and exercise room as well. It has been very clean and well kept. Overall, very happy with my lease.

Reply from Wilshire Landing

I’ve lived st Wilshire Landing going on 2 years now and i’ve loved every minute of it. i’ve even met new friends here. Maintenance is awesome!! I put in a request yesterday morning and it was completed by the end of the day! I would def recommend living here to a friend.

I love my complex! Not only is it a super pretty property, it’s clean, friendly and safe! I highly recommend this place to anyone. The staff are very friendly & the amenities are very nice!

Reply from Wilshire Landing

I have really loved living at Wilshire. The office staff is always friendly and they have handled the hurricane situation very well. The apartment complex is well kept and clean

Reply from Wilshire Landing

This is a great community to live in. The management is really good. Safety and security are always maintained at the highest level. I really enjoy living here.

Reply from Wilshire Landing

Wilshire Lansing is a great place to live!! It’s quiet and the apartments are nice. My one complaint is maintenance requests. They take a while to come and fix whatever is broke and do not come on the date you put online. The front gate has also been broken for sometime and beeps all night because it cannot close properly. But I love living at Wilshire reguardless. Every place has its problems.

Reply from Wilshire Landing

I've been living at Wilshire for three weeks now and so far it's been great. Office staff is really nice and helpful. Although our apartment could've been cleaner when we moved in. Sometimes you can hear the neighbors as well. But overall it's a good place to live and close to UNCW.

Reply from Wilshire Landing

So far I have been very happy living at Wilshire Landing! They have wonderful resources and it’s a great location in Wilmington. Everyone here is extremely friendly and will do whatever they can to help.