Really love it here. The front office really did their best to help me whenever I’ve needed help. Great dog community too! If I wasn’t graduating in the spring, I’d renew my lease for another year!

I have lived at Wilshire Landing for two years now. All of the Amenities are accessible to residents and the gym is open 24 hours which makes it nice to go after the office closes at 6pm. Highly recommend!

Overall, it was great. There were some problems, but I enjoyed living here. The pool isn't the best, and maintenance should be improved a bunch, lack of response, untimely answering, ignoring problems, and pushing off requests, but the treats were fun and the people that worked in the office were very nice. I wish there was as better night time security, a lot of the time all you saw was them on their phones in their car or NOT EVEN IN THEIR CAR. They also didn't answer their phone when we called 3 times.

Sometimes you can hear the nieghbours which is why I only gave 4 stars. In general, I really enjoy living here and the girls in the office are always super nice and helpful :)

I have really enjoyed living here, the staff is not only friendly but they are helpful and the unit we live in is nice and worth the price!!

Not a bad place to live. Nice having the shuttle to get to and from campus. Close to most. Downfall is the walls are super thing and my upstairs neighbors are very noisy.

I love the lay out of my apartment. I love the neighborhood it is located in. I love the fact that the fitness room is open 24/7. I love the fact that the community offers free printing to the residents.

Based off my experience, Wilshire Landing has been a very quite and clean environment. Staff is very nice and help as much as they can. Maintenance always handles any request I have in a timely manner.

Very happy living here! Nice staff, nice building, and nice community. Just love the atmosphere when i’m home. Would recommend to all of my friends

The office staff are really nice and i love the safety of the complex in general!! I do wish there was more than one way out, but having nice amenities and awesome clubhouse events, it makes up for it!!!

Reply from Wilshire Landing

So far my experience has been really good. I would expect the housing authority to be more efficient when they deal with a maintenance issue.

Honestly havent had any problems with wilshire they have been very accommodating and nice about everything that me and my roommate had an issue with!

Reply from Wilshire Landing

So far living here has been good. You can hear neighbors through walls, but other than that everything is alright. The apartments are good for the price.

Reply from Wilshire Landing

Was very happy with my experience at first until the new utility policy came into play. This is very inconvenient as most students want all inclusive apartments, in order to be stress free and not have to worry about added bills.

Reply from Wilshire Landing

The community is nice but hallways to apartments never get cleaned, sometimes gate key doesn’t work in the beginning which is inconvenient being locked out?

Reply from Wilshire Landing

Sometimes noisy on the weekends, cars will randomly revv up and speed around the parking area. Staff is always responsive to emails and helpful when I ask questions at the office. A great price for the amount of space you live in.

Reply from Wilshire Landing

Living at Wilshire is nice. The staff are helpful and the community is quiet. The maintenance staff quickly deals with requests and fixes problems.

Reply from Wilshire Landing

I recently just moved into Wilshire and I already love it, really quiet, nice community to be around. I love that it is pet friendly, and really close to everything I need; grocery stores etc.

Reply from Wilshire Landing

Love he apartment complex, great place for pets and we have super friendly neighbors. My favorite part is definitely the free pizza here and there in the front office!!

Reply from Wilshire Landing

Absolutely love living here. They are a little slow with maintenance requests but this is understandable due to the number of residents here. All of the workers have been extremely nice!

Reply from Wilshire Landing

I have had a great experience here. Especially with everything that happened with the hurricane I could not be happier with this apartment complex.

Reply from Wilshire Landing

Pretty good place to live for student living. Some things could be changed, but I can't complain. They wifi seems to always go in and out and that super inconvient when Im doing homework.

Reply from Wilshire Landing

For the price and location, it is really not a choice! Also, their renewal deals are very cool and I enjoy the residential events in the clubhouse.

Reply from Wilshire Landing

Wilshire Landing is a great place to live because the neighborhood is quiet and safe and the people here are nice. It’s also great distance from campus.

Reply from Wilshire Landing

The experience has been great, the office is really understanding if something goes wrong. I enjoy the space, and how close it is to campus.