At first move in my living situation far from what I anticipated and not in a good way, but the staff help me straighten the situation out and got me into a way better unit.

Reply from Wilshire Landing

I have had a great experience here at Wilshire landing! It has brought me close friends and a really great chance to be close to school while also being able to have my own freedom!

Not the best WiFi and our alarm/security system doesn’t work but I love the gym and feel safe that it’s gated! I also love that there is a dog park and pool. I really like having a porch too

a great place to call "home". The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers. The workout rooms are open 24//7 are rarely crowded and the pool area is lovely.

Reply from Wilshire Landing

Wilshire has been a great place the past year! I love all the events that go on and how they always try to include everyone who lives there and of course free food and goodies! Only downside is some loud neighbors, but you’ll have that wherever you go.

Reply from Wilshire Landing

The community is really interactive by providing opportunities for residents to engage with each other. They are friendly and welcoming to all residents. They have free food, T-shirt’s and resources for residents especially those who are students.

Reply from Wilshire Landing

Absolutely love living in this apartment complex! Everyone in the office is so helpful! I love how the staff is always doing something for the residents that live here. For instance, during exam week they had something going on every day.

Reply from Wilshire Landing

Living in Wilshire Landing is fun! The environment is good and the office staff is super nice. I feel like the walls could be a bit thicker because it does get louder and you can hear your neighbours.

Reply from Wilshire Landing

Quite neighborhood and close to everything. Just a few miles from downtown and walking distance to an McDonald’s and a Harris Teeter! Office staff is always pleasant to talk to.

Reply from Wilshire Landing

Have heard great things about Wilshire Landing! I have signed a lease for the 2019 school year and got great roommates! Very quiet and secluded from other places.

Reply from Wilshire Landing

I live at wilshire landing and its one of my favorite apartment complex I have lived in. Its a beautiful place to call home along with very rooms apartments and amazing gym and pool!!

Reply from Wilshire Landing

This is my second year living at Wilshire Landing. I enjoy using the printing services, the pool, the gym and inside the apartment amenities. The community is safe and quiet.

Love living here. This place is close to absolutely everything nothing over 7 miles away. Place is always clean and kept up nice. Wouldn’t want to live anywhere else!

I love living here. Staff is very helpful and always tries their best to make sure you get what you need. All the residents are friendly and overall it is a chill place to live for a student.

The staff is friendly, and very helpful when it comes to me constantly changing my lease because I decided that I wanted to stay over summer and switch from a 3 bedroom to a 2 bedroom. Happy to be living here again.

Reply from Wilshire Landing

I enjoy living at wilshire. The community is quite and I haven't had any major issues with my apartment. Maintenance is pretty timely with requests and is always nice.

Reply from Wilshire Landing

The staff always tries to accommodate for any problems that I have, and are super helpful. I signed another lease and hope to have another great year.

Reply from Wilshire Landing

The community is nice and clean, staff is helpful and timely; great for students. Down side is the expensive, non-refundable price they charge for the pet-deposit.

I love living at Wilshire Landing! I moved into Wilshire Landing because I have friends who have lived here in past years and always liked the quality of their apartments and the community around it. Wilshire is the perfect place to come home to with so much going on everywhere else.

I love it here. It is very chill and laid back. It has a great atmosphere with plenty of things to do such as swim, tan, as well as a place for people to workout.

I have personally enjoyed staying here. I love how I’m close to everything, the community is great such a friendly neighborhood. I love it being pet friendly!!

Reply from Wilshire Landing

The staff is very helpful and nice! The apartment complex is always very tidy including the gym and tanning bed and main office. Everything is very organized!

Reply from Wilshire Landing

I've lived here for about 6 months. This place seems to be a good apartment complex. The amenities are good they always have events going on. The wifi is not good though it always goes in and out and its really inconvenient when I'm doing homework. Hope you're lucky if you do roommate matching because I got stuck in a really bad living situation and the office doesn't care. Won't be renewing my lease.

Reply from Wilshire Landing

Everything is good here. They could have done a better job cleaning the room tho before my arrival and wifi can be a bit bad sometimes but apart from that you get your moneys worth.

Reply from Wilshire Landing

Really love it here. The front office really did their best to help me whenever I’ve needed help. Great dog community too! If I wasn’t graduating in the spring, I’d renew my lease for another year!