I love living here. Staff is very helpful and always tries their best to make sure you get what you need. All the residents are friendly and overall it is a chill place to live for a student.

The staff is friendly, and very helpful when it comes to me constantly changing my lease because I decided that I wanted to stay over summer and switch from a 3 bedroom to a 2 bedroom. Happy to be living here again.

Reply from Wilshire Landing

I enjoy living at wilshire. The community is quite and I haven't had any major issues with my apartment. Maintenance is pretty timely with requests and is always nice.

Reply from Wilshire Landing

The staff always tries to accommodate for any problems that I have, and are super helpful. I signed another lease and hope to have another great year.

Reply from Wilshire Landing

The community is nice and clean, staff is helpful and timely; great for students. Down side is the expensive, non-refundable price they charge for the pet-deposit.

I love living at Wilshire Landing! I moved into Wilshire Landing because I have friends who have lived here in past years and always liked the quality of their apartments and the community around it. Wilshire is the perfect place to come home to with so much going on everywhere else.

I love it here. It is very chill and laid back. It has a great atmosphere with plenty of things to do such as swim, tan, as well as a place for people to workout.

I have personally enjoyed staying here. I love how I’m close to everything, the community is great such a friendly neighborhood. I love it being pet friendly!!

Reply from Wilshire Landing

The staff is very helpful and nice! The apartment complex is always very tidy including the gym and tanning bed and main office. Everything is very organized!

Reply from Wilshire Landing

I've lived here for about 6 months. This place seems to be a good apartment complex. The amenities are good they always have events going on. The wifi is not good though it always goes in and out and its really inconvenient when I'm doing homework. Hope you're lucky if you do roommate matching because I got stuck in a really bad living situation and the office doesn't care. Won't be renewing my lease.

Reply from Wilshire Landing

Everything is good here. They could have done a better job cleaning the room tho before my arrival and wifi can be a bit bad sometimes but apart from that you get your moneys worth.

Reply from Wilshire Landing

Really love it here. The front office really did their best to help me whenever I’ve needed help. Great dog community too! If I wasn’t graduating in the spring, I’d renew my lease for another year!

Reply from Wilshire Landing

I have lived at Wilshire Landing for two years now. All of the Amenities are accessible to residents and the gym is open 24 hours which makes it nice to go after the office closes at 6pm. Highly recommend!

Reply from Wilshire Landing

Overall, it was great. There were some problems, but I enjoyed living here. The pool isn't the best, and maintenance should be improved a bunch, lack of response, untimely answering, ignoring problems, and pushing off requests, but the treats were fun and the people that worked in the office were very nice. I wish there was as better night time security, a lot of the time all you saw was them on their phones in their car or NOT EVEN IN THEIR CAR. They also didn't answer their phone when we called 3 times.

Reply from Wilshire Landing

Sometimes you can hear the nieghbours which is why I only gave 4 stars. In general, I really enjoy living here and the girls in the office are always super nice and helpful :)

Reply from Wilshire Landing

I have really enjoyed living here, the staff is not only friendly but they are helpful and the unit we live in is nice and worth the price!!

Reply from Wilshire Landing

Not a bad place to live. Nice having the shuttle to get to and from campus. Close to most. Downfall is the walls are super thing and my upstairs neighbors are very noisy.

Reply from Wilshire Landing

I love the lay out of my apartment. I love the neighborhood it is located in. I love the fact that the fitness room is open 24/7. I love the fact that the community offers free printing to the residents.

Reply from Wilshire Landing

Based off my experience, Wilshire Landing has been a very quite and clean environment. Staff is very nice and help as much as they can. Maintenance always handles any request I have in a timely manner.

Reply from Wilshire Landing

Very happy living here! Nice staff, nice building, and nice community. Just love the atmosphere when i’m home. Would recommend to all of my friends

Reply from Wilshire Landing

The office staff are really nice and i love the safety of the complex in general!! I do wish there was more than one way out, but having nice amenities and awesome clubhouse events, it makes up for it!!!

Reply from Wilshire Landing

So far my experience has been really good. I would expect the housing authority to be more efficient when they deal with a maintenance issue.

Honestly havent had any problems with wilshire they have been very accommodating and nice about everything that me and my roommate had an issue with!

Reply from Wilshire Landing

So far living here has been good. You can hear neighbors through walls, but other than that everything is alright. The apartments are good for the price.

Reply from Wilshire Landing

Was very happy with my experience at first until the new utility policy came into play. This is very inconvenient as most students want all inclusive apartments, in order to be stress free and not have to worry about added bills.