Windchase Apartments

4.1

4.1

Jennifer
about 21 hours ago
Sulay is such a sweetheart. She kept me updated. Appreciate all her help. I was able to move in two months after, I’m a happy resident. Windchase apartments are huge and convenient.

Wilson
1 day ago
I m very proud with your staff they are always very attentive , they have empathy and courteous for everyone. Also the maintenance staff do their job very soon.

Angel H.
1 day ago
Excelente muchas gracias por todo, solo para que sea más grato el paisaje de los lagos y todo no sé si puedan lo piarlos se ve todo muy contaminado

Kayla
I’m glad I was able to get in here and the second time time leasing wasn’t hard or difficult to get done. I do enjoy the area as well being that there is 3 stores a Walmart and dominos all in walking distance.

Ana
So far it's been okay. They could actually fix the gate to secure the apartment better. The pool is jot open after office hours and neither is the little work out room. The trash problem is never ending. And there could be a better system to parking. Haven't have problems with anyone who lives here. And the office and maintenance are usually quick to respond.

Shaniece
Ms. Abra made my lease renewal process very easy and stress free! It made my heart smile to know that my apartment staff is already on top of things !

Jasmine
I moved here in Windchase apartments back in 2021. So far it’s been a smooth sail. Any issues I had it was fixed in a decent amount of time. Office staff are very friendly.

Hector
We have had for the most part a good experience living in windchase. It’s quiet, I’m close to the pool and on the first floor. The only thing is I wish we could do paid parking so we can have specific spots

John
Let’s start off with how the front office lady Abra was amazing and staying to her word on getting us a beautiful 3/2. It has amazing view of the lake with the fountain. I love waking up in the morning and going and feeding the ducks and just watching the turtles!

Allante
It’s been okay I’m at work or in the house with my kids the majority of the time so no one really bothers me I don’t have any friends in my building & I want to keep it that way