Windchase Apartments

So far everyone has been super helpful and polite I am very happy that my family chose to move in here and that we have been welcomed. We look forward to lots of time here
Lugar muy tranquilo. Pero deben ser un poco mas limpios en los pasillos de los edificios y escaleras. Mas el alumbrado en edificios, pasillos y parking necesita mejor servicio. Claro esta tambien los résidentes deben ser mas conciderados en mantener sus frentes limpios y recojidos. El servicion de oficina muy bueno y atento.
Very good customer service! The staff was respectful and we practiced social distancing but still managed to get applications and more done same everything I needed to do was clear
I am very happy here the maintenance is excellent, the lady's in the office are great.my apartment is very quiet this is the first time living in a apartment and I am glad I chose windchase.
I have been living here over a year the problems I have is the ac unit constantly going out and the garbage disposal gets messed up. Other than that is a affordable place to live.
Nice apartments, good amenities, very good staff and maintenance. My only issue is the dumpster especially on weekends when the garbage is just thrown around it
I've been staying in windchase going on 3 years now. I love my apartment. Since I've been here I've had no major complaints and my area is nice and quiet.
Haven’t officially made a month living here yet but so far so good. I love looking out of my window and seeing the pond with the ducks and even feeding them. I feel at peace in my home. Also anyone I’ve seen around have been nice to me as well. Can’t forget the office staff I’m very appreciative of them and all of their help. I hope to continue to call this place my home for a while.
I have neighbors that are awesome. We all get along great and it's a pleasure living in building 14. We are all just waiting for the pool and gym to open back up.
I love the apartment and the people that helped me in the office were excellent very professional Jessy and Kristine. I appreciate them so much. But I had a cable modem delivered from cable company that was stolen the first day. Then the second day a package from Amazon was stolen. I am currently waiting on a 3rd that I am trying to change the delivery address but I am in fear that will be missing also. Trying to change on Memorial Day is difficult. Other than that I love my apartment and look forward to living here. I just won't have packages delivered which is a inconvenience to me