nice clean community with good staff clean facilities and wonderful atmosphere clean pool and acessable resident gym is always helpful staff is awsome always in call and prompt

Reply from Windchase Apartments

I adore living at windchase apartment complex the inside of the apartments are very nice spacious but the downfall of it is the residents does not care about the outside they allow kids to take trash to the dumpster where trash is all on the ground they just throw trash in front of the dumpster without getting out there car putting it into the dumpster where it's supposed to go that is the only down side of it

Reply from Windchase Apartments

It takes too long for maintenance to fix anything and it is not clean in the community. When having problems in your community no one wants to help with the situation to get resolve. They rather pass the buck and tell you to call the cops or security.

Reply from Windchase Apartments

It's ok like the environment and the people here my neighbors are 99.9% ok dont have any problems with no one here the pool it fine the only thing I dont like is we can use the pool after working hours .

Reply from Windchase Apartments

It's ok but it's not a forever place to be. One positive is that there are stores within walking distance of the apartment. Close to the highway and toll road. Schools are closed by

Reply from Windchase Apartments

I have lived here for three years and thank God I haven't had any hardships with my apartment when things break the fix them in a timely manner maybe if my neighbors help keep our home clean we wont have a problem with the trash in the front. Management can only do so much it's not fair for maintenance to have to come in every morning to clean up behind people that no better we have to do better as a community to keep this place clean and stop blaming the apartments. And I will also like to thank the team in the office I think they doing a great job no they may not always answer the phone LOL but they dont mind you stopping by they have a open door and willing to help. and a special thanks to Jennifer for always willing to help anyway she could ❤

Reply from Windchase Apartments

Love my place just a lil slow with maintenance, lights out in the parking lot, afraid to go out at sundown which is sad. They have been out for months, when I leave for work early it's not easy being afraid to go outside

Reply from Windchase Apartments

Needs more up to date apartment appliances and better grounds. The complex can be better with working and clean grills etc. The pool being clean frequently and a cover would be nice. Overall it's a good complex.

Me mude en el 2018 hace más de año y medio y me dieron el apartamento sin terminar me dijeron que hiciera la lista de todo lo que le faltaba al apartamento más ella la que me atendió lo sabía y me dijo que en menos de un mes estaría listo, a la fecha de hoy aún no han hecho nada....solo cambiaron las puertas de los gabinetes y varias quedaron mal....

Few little things going wrong need washers in kitchen replaced, lights in outside hallway outside hallway needs to be cleaned stair railing could be painted

Reply from Windchase Apartments

Great place to start in life ! Affordable place ! Great community with lots of things for children to do . Play basketball or play at the playground.

Improvement needed for garbage disposal, and dogs should be walked with leash, not left to run loose, but overall ok place to live, with kept grounds.

Very nice place to live . The staff and management are working doing their best. We are please to live here, also we have good neighbors. We recommend this place. Love to live here.

Wasn’t very pleasant worst community I have ever lived management not professional and does not believe in fixing things in a timely manner I don’t think I would recommend any of my friends or relatives to live here

Reply from Windchase Apartments

Staff is polite and friendly ,been here over 6yrs it's guiet, and I have same nieghbors on my on my floor that been here longer we get along fine ,maintaince is friendly also

Great location.. need more lighting around complex.. Friendly staff as well as other workers in the complex. Just would like more security in the surroundings.

I always have problems with my A/C. I have put in more than 10 maintenance request on the past 2 years. It's too hot to have to deal with these problems.

Please fix up the park.. maintenance crew is great ...office staff cool...love my apartment.. some neighbors are dirty, some are nice and there's a special ed crazy

I like where I live I just wish the carpets would be removed. I shouldn’t have to move first to have them removed. I enjoy everything else but the rugs 😐

Hard to get through on the phone, but has been stepping up around here. Better handle on the trash lately and glad that the system for paying rent has been updated.

I love my tranquility, I like to live here, I don’t have any problem with my neigordhood , I recommended to my friends and the rent is razonable

I lived here for 3 years and I love it ... no complaints I see progress within the community each year ... its quieter and feels safer .. and they fix maintenance issues much quicker.

Grounds are kept. Maintenance complete task in a timely manner. Quiet and safe community. Office staff have come along way. Would refer friends and family here.

Family and I been living here for the last seven years. One of the reasons why I enjoy it here is because I know for a fact that my children education is taking care of the right way. Knowing that they future is taking care and after a long day of school they can go for a swim or meet they friends outside is a amazing feeling as a mother.

The apartment complex pricing is very reasonable. Overall the community is good and I feel safe with the security patrolling the neighborhood.