It's been a great experience here .I can complaint. Everytime I call they always answered and assist on my need.the mantanience crew are very experience.and always resolve any problem.

Reply from Windchase Apartments

Love the employees and their team work. Not only do I enjoy your employees, I believe you guys are doing an amazing job with landscaping and keeping up with the trash .

Reply from Windchase Apartments

I feel secure here the people here are very nice and they help me with whatever needs to be fixed with the apartment. They always make sure the apartment is safe at night they have security at night just to make sure everything is safe.

Reply from Windchase Apartments

The management is pretty understanding and works with you to find a solution. But could get a bigger trash can for the neighborhood so that there wouldn't be so much trash.

Reply from Windchase Apartments

I've enjoyed living here at this property. Ben he for a lot of years now. The grounds are clean. The staff is great. The maintenance team are good. No problems so far. The area is located close ti a lot of things and stores.

Reply from Windchase Apartments

Nice community but it takes a while to get anything fixed. Also a lot of leaks and mold. Neighbors are very inconsiderate and noisy. Overall I have been here for two years and haven't had many problems. Nice pool as well.

Reply from Windchase Apartments

Management has gotten better. My concerns about my apartment is getting answered faster. It's easier to get hold of someone in the office now.

Reply from Windchase Apartments

Satisfied wint windchase leasing and management team. They have excellent customer service and are very kind and caring. Would recommend!!!!

Reply from Windchase Apartments

In the beggining I had a rough time, but with the new Management's Team now the assistance is more professional, especially with the leasing specialist Jessy, she is so empathatic and amazing.

Reply from Windchase Apartments

Windchase was a good place to live back in 2009. Management did so much more for residents back then. They always had some sort of community event going on like back to school events.. Candy giveaway for the kids on Halloween and so much more. I wish the gates were operable to keep unwanted people out.

Reply from Windchase Apartments

The community would benefit from the management team presenting with more professional attitudes and work habits towards the tenants. The garbage area on weekends is gross and needs a solution to eliminate the excess trash and better lighting. Tree removal from the front would be appreciated as well.

Reply from Windchase Apartments

My experience here is been good no problems or complaint my family and I been here for so many years so far is been good years apartment is big

Reply from Windchase Apartments

So far everything has been great. We have lived here for over a year. Every time soemthing has broken they usually respond fast and fix what needs to be fixed.

Reply from Windchase Apartments

The staff is very friendly and helpful! They have been super welcoming in the moving process as well! Everything has been a smooth transition for me and my family.

Reply from Windchase Apartments

The move in process was a breeze. The staff was very helpful & professional. I have not had any problem since I move in. Maintenance comes right out if I’m having any issues & fix it right away.

Reply from Windchase Apartments

We like the location of Windchase, it's to many places shopping centers, Bank, hospital, Church, Sanford Intel Airport, the best of all my work,

Reply from Windchase Apartments

It is a quiet place, I really like the facilities. The apartments are very comfortable and spacious. The outdoor patios are very nice and cozy.

Reply from Windchase Apartments

nice clean community with good staff clean facilities and wonderful atmosphere clean pool and acessable resident gym is always helpful staff is awsome always in call and prompt

Reply from Windchase Apartments

I adore living at windchase apartment complex the inside of the apartments are very nice spacious but the downfall of it is the residents does not care about the outside they allow kids to take trash to the dumpster where trash is all on the ground they just throw trash in front of the dumpster without getting out there car putting it into the dumpster where it's supposed to go that is the only down side of it

Reply from Windchase Apartments

It takes too long for maintenance to fix anything and it is not clean in the community. When having problems in your community no one wants to help with the situation to get resolve. They rather pass the buck and tell you to call the cops or security.

Reply from Windchase Apartments

It's ok like the environment and the people here my neighbors are 99.9% ok dont have any problems with no one here the pool it fine the only thing I dont like is we can use the pool after working hours .

Reply from Windchase Apartments

It's ok but it's not a forever place to be. One positive is that there are stores within walking distance of the apartment. Close to the highway and toll road. Schools are closed by

Reply from Windchase Apartments

I have lived here for three years and thank God I haven't had any hardships with my apartment when things break the fix them in a timely manner maybe if my neighbors help keep our home clean we wont have a problem with the trash in the front. Management can only do so much it's not fair for maintenance to have to come in every morning to clean up behind people that no better we have to do better as a community to keep this place clean and stop blaming the apartments. And I will also like to thank the team in the office I think they doing a great job no they may not always answer the phone LOL but they dont mind you stopping by they have a open door and willing to help. and a special thanks to Jennifer for always willing to help anyway she could ❤

Reply from Windchase Apartments

Love my place just a lil slow with maintenance, lights out in the parking lot, afraid to go out at sundown which is sad. They have been out for months, when I leave for work early it's not easy being afraid to go outside

Reply from Windchase Apartments

Needs more up to date apartment appliances and better grounds. The complex can be better with working and clean grills etc. The pool being clean frequently and a cover would be nice. Overall it's a good complex.