Windchase Apartments
3.93 stars158 Reviews
Average Review Rating:

3.93

/5 stars

158 Reviews

ORA Power Ranking:
60

/100

Rating Breakdown:
5
62
4
35
3
42
2
14
1
5
ORA Power Ranking:
60

/100

Average Review Rating:

3.93

/5 stars

158 Reviews

ORA Power Ranking:
60

/100

Rating Breakdown:
5
62
4
35
3
42
2
14
1
5
Newest
FILTER REVIEWS
-
0.5 stars
Wasn’t very pleasant worst community I have ever lived management not professional and does not believe in fixing things in a timely manner I don’t think I would recommend any of my friends or relatives to live here
1 star
It takes too long for maintenance to fix anything and it is not clean in the community. When having problems in your community no one wants to help with the situation to get resolve. They rather pass the buck and tell you to call the cops or security.
-
1 star
My car has been broken into 3 times since I’ve lived here and the office claims that there is nothing more that can be done aside from the security that I see. The maintenance manager is alway polite and handles things well. The other maintenance guys don’t give the same type of attention.
-
1.5 stars
Desde que nos mudamos aquí hace dos años y 1 mes nos quedan debiendo arreglos al apartamento....aún seguimos esperando la mayoría de ellos pedimos pintura para mantenerlo al día y tampoco..
2 stars
My woman has been through it here, we pay on time, we keep our place clean and yet you would think we are like the other tenants who live in the back of windchase apts complex who destroys your property.
-
2 stars
Me mudé febrero 2018 me dieron 3 fechas para mudarme siempre me decían esta fecha te mudas llegan la fecha y me ponían un pero y otros fecha llegaba esa fecha y otro pero y me dieron otra fecha y ay si me pude mirar me decían que se tardaron en darme el apartamento porque estaba en muy mal estado pero me lo entregarían como nuevo y no fue asi, ya llevo un año y 2 meses y aún no lo han terminado de arreglar, de verdad no me e ido porque no tengo el dinero para una mudanza y por el precio que tengo ahora mismo que pago, vivo en el apartamento 1021
-
2 stars
I always have problems with my A/C. I have put in more than 10 maintenance request on the past 2 years. It's too hot to have to deal with these problems.
-
2 stars
Sometimes the work orders take forever to get taken care of ,For example cabinets still have yet to be replaced.Would be worth price if everything was maintained n service at time needed not weeks later .
-
2.5 stars
Needs more up to date apartment appliances and better grounds. The complex can be better with working and clean grills etc. The pool being clean frequently and a cover would be nice. Overall it's a good complex.
-
2.5 stars
I had to put in too many service requests for the same things multiple times and go inside office several times to finally get some of the things repaired in my apartment 636
/