Wasn’t very pleasant worst community I have ever lived management not professional and does not believe in fixing things in a timely manner I don’t think I would recommend any of my friends or relatives to live here

Reply from Windchase Apartments

My car has been broken into 3 times since I’ve lived here and the office claims that there is nothing more that can be done aside from the security that I see. The maintenance manager is alway polite and handles things well. The other maintenance guys don’t give the same type of attention.

It takes too long for maintenance to fix anything and it is not clean in the community. When having problems in your community no one wants to help with the situation to get resolve. They rather pass the buck and tell you to call the cops or security.

Reply from Windchase Apartments

My woman has been through it here, we pay on time, we keep our place clean and yet you would think we are like the other tenants who live in the back of windchase apts complex who destroys your property.

Me mudé febrero 2018 me dieron 3 fechas para mudarme siempre me decían esta fecha te mudas llegan la fecha y me ponían un pero y otros fecha llegaba esa fecha y otro pero y me dieron otra fecha y ay si me pude mirar me decían que se tardaron en darme el apartamento porque estaba en muy mal estado pero me lo entregarían como nuevo y no fue asi, ya llevo un año y 2 meses y aún no lo han terminado de arreglar, de verdad no me e ido porque no tengo el dinero para una mudanza y por el precio que tengo ahora mismo que pago, vivo en el apartamento 1021

I always have problems with my A/C. I have put in more than 10 maintenance request on the past 2 years. It's too hot to have to deal with these problems.

These apartments are old and in need of a good remodeling, i live diwn stairs and everytime someone walks up and down it hits against my bed roim wall.. I mainly reside in my living room on the couch.

Could use some improvements. A lot of trash around the complex. Kids vandalizing things. But has great staff. Responds to concerns at good a good pace.

Good size apartment. Needed a lot of fixing. But other than that quiet neighborhood. Better communication. Need bigger dumpster for the front of the complex for trash.

Reply from Windchase Apartments

I had to put in too many service requests for the same things multiple times and go inside office several times to finally get some of the things repaired in my apartment 636

Reply from Windchase Apartments

Needs more up to date apartment appliances and better grounds. The complex can be better with working and clean grills etc. The pool being clean frequently and a cover would be nice. Overall it's a good complex.

A lot of things could be better but it’s okay for something quick to move into and it is cheap. Some of the staff is nice though. Everything just needs a little work.

The management is pretty understanding and works with you to find a solution. But could get a bigger trash can for the neighborhood so that there wouldn't be so much trash.

Reply from Windchase Apartments

They should fix the grill areas and tables so we can be able to use them especially in the hot summer months it would be nice to have working grilling areas

Reply from Windchase Apartments

Windchase was a good place to live back in 2009. Management did so much more for residents back then. They always had some sort of community event going on like back to school events.. Candy giveaway for the kids on Halloween and so much more. I wish the gates were operable to keep unwanted people out.

Reply from Windchase Apartments

It's ok like the environment and the people here my neighbors are 99.9% ok dont have any problems with no one here the pool it fine the only thing I dont like is we can use the pool after working hours .

Reply from Windchase Apartments

Great location.. need more lighting around complex.. Friendly staff as well as other workers in the complex. Just would like more security in the surroundings.

To much nose, can't get it the pool after office close not fair to people who works after 5pm I pay my rent but can't get in the pool when I want they need to change this give people a pool key or something

Reply from Windchase Apartments

Windchase apts has a Management that is understanding and is maintainf the property better .the community isnt as ragged as it was before .all the parents that have children that attend school look out for one another's children.

Its ok living this complex it's final and I will refer families and friends to try it living but the rating is to a lil be highly but it's ok

Me mude en el 2018 hace más de año y medio y me dieron el apartamento sin terminar me dijeron que hiciera la lista de todo lo que le faltaba al apartamento más ella la que me atendió lo sabía y me dijo que en menos de un mes estaría listo, a la fecha de hoy aún no han hecho nada....solo cambiaron las puertas de los gabinetes y varias quedaron mal....

Management has gotten better. My concerns about my apartment is getting answered faster. It's easier to get hold of someone in the office now.

Reply from Windchase Apartments

Improvement needed for garbage disposal, and dogs should be walked with leash, not left to run loose, but overall ok place to live, with kept grounds.

It's ok but it's not a forever place to be. One positive is that there are stores within walking distance of the apartment. Close to the highway and toll road. Schools are closed by

Reply from Windchase Apartments

I feel as the price on the rent isn’t worth the location. Maitnance needs to be available quicker on an emergency as they drag their feet to show up on emergencies. Pool need to be cleaned out due to ducks always swimming in it. A pool monitor should be added since our kids can’t really enjoy the pool bcs it’s only open during office hours it isn’t fair we are paying for not being able to use the gym at our own time bcs all the amenities are during work hrs only. The community needs to work on all the brake in that have been happening lately.