Windermere Apartments

4.3

4.3

Ana
about 8 hours ago
Me siento muy bien con mis vecinos me siento bien con el trato en la oficina con sus empleados con la limpieza de los apartamentos con los empleados de limpieza

Jasmine
about 9 hours ago
Been here for almost 2 years absolutely love it. They are very understanding and most apartment complexes are noy i high recommend u come and apply

Soraya
about 13 hours ago
Congratulations to the maintenance guys who continue to improve when it comes to requesting services. The playground for the little ones are constantly visited, after the remodeling, the trees have been pruned and the maintenance of the green areas is worked on frequently. And like everything in life there is always an opportunity to improve, for example, (1) pet owners have to pick up their dog's waste, it is unpleasant to put your pet down and have to be careful not to step on other people's poop dogs. (2) green trash cans are for pet waste only, (3) I dream of having my hallway and stairwell hosed down. As much as it collects the garbage of others, the building needs a super special cleaning, (4) a matter of conscience and consideration, it is urgent that we not forget that our community is made of wood and all the unnecessary noises that are made in the corridors, stairs without forgetting residents living on first and second floors suffer from unbearable noise at times.

Julia
1 day ago
I’m happy with my apartment & everything in it. It's a great, clean, and very safe community to live in. The maintenance team is always quick to respond to issues I may have within my unit. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Keila
i been here for 5 years, This place give me a chance to organize, to save some money because the rent in the area is the more affordable, Community has a pool, is close to everything, you had a publix just 3 minutes away, brandon mall just 7 minutes.

Cindy M
Team Maintenance are working really good. Thank you guys 👍they completed all the time every request from the apartment as well. I really appreciate.

Aressa
Glad to have renewed my lease. I love this place would not change my opinion, the staff is amazing and quick to respond to all my needs, best decision of my life

Oswaldo
They keep the property clean and the maintenance man are very helpful in fixing things right away and the office personnel are good in answering questions promptly and promptly and friendly

Alicia
The gate is finally fixed for now and one of the playgrounds are updated, improvements are happening. Things seem more clean. I hope things continue to be maintained over time.

Maria
I've been living in Windermere for 4 years now I love the maintenance they always come when they called and excellent work in the house but I have an issue I have a rug here that needs to be changed and nobody's coming to tell me anything I am very disappointed this rug has been here since I moved in somebody else lived here with this rug so if they don't change my rug I'm leaving