My residents experience at Windermere apartments is great. I just wish the car care area was bigger because no matter what day it ca not be used because cars are always parked there daily.

Only issues are the gated community isn’t secure, you can piggyback 100 cars if you wanted..lol And poor response of maintenance and quality/replacement of appliances when needed.

My experience is good. And is wonderfully Only the trash in a dumpter. Is really bad . always had a lot of garbage the people throw out the area

Decent Community, but lack of communication with the management office. they NEVER return calls or emails. I work full time and I don't have time to physically walk into the office and speak to someone. They should be more accessible to their residents.

Reply from Windermere Apartments

The only thing is that the things I wrote down on paper at the time of moving in wasn't done until just recently and still ain't all the way done and my a/c kept going out. Other than that it was good

Reply from Windermere Apartments

Nice apartments, great staff just wish they would be more on top of maintenance issues. The people here are so friendly and it’s a great neighborhood. It’s quiet and safe.

Reply from Windermere Apartments

Nice people in this community. Enjoy my neighbors very much. Everyone is very helpful and courteous to each other. The maintenance crew are very diligent in fixing any problem that comes in a timely manner. They work really hard to keep the grounds looking presentable.

Reply from Windermere Apartments

I think they could clean the grounds a little better. And maybe update some of the things in the apt. But other then that it's a very nice place to live and very convenient.

Reply from Windermere Apartments

Great place! Oh ok i need to have so many characters. So let see what can i put in this review to fill up the space. Good ezperience so far...stuff breaks they fix. Good job guys

Reply from Windermere Apartments

Bu y ijbvc .gt hhbvhjb bj b hb j hhcyb hg yuyu rugoso driver deleite debilita Feliu realzan aleje alej Almonte fvor brinden Buffon tv y do k

Reply from Windermere Apartments

I love my apartment. Office staff are nice clean community. Friendly neighbors although I don’t like the cats that be out when I leave my app

Reply from Windermere Apartments

I really love it here been here since 2012 and I do not have a complaint to give. It’s fun, it’s quite and it’s clean. The ppl who run this community are god sent.

Reply from Windermere Apartments

I would recommend Windermere to anyone looking for an apartment complex to live in!!! It is friendly and homely. With dependable and reliable staff.

Reply from Windermere Apartments

Safe and quite complex. I really enjoy living in this complex. The maintenance service is efficient and the administrative staff very helpful at any time

Reply from Windermere Apartments

Love it great community, clean, great for my family. Great park for the kids close to shopping center. The office personnel very helpful when needed as the maintenance employees..

Reply from Windermere Apartments

Llevo 3 años viviendo aqui... muy tranquilo y el staff muy amable...Ubicacion muy buena cerca de walmart,MC Donald , publix, gasolineras,etc...

Reply from Windermere Apartments

The apartment is not up to par to my standards to move in. I had to pay for additional deep cleaning and there is still a smell in my apartment due to the previous tenant having a pet that they were not supposed to have. Also the apartment needs to be painted.

Reply from Windermere Apartments

People that work there is very nice. And answer all your questions . They help me with everything about my apartment! I surely recommend this place!

Reply from Windermere Apartments

great team community nice and clean good as feedback great customer services nice park pool great to life. I live here over 5 year half and i love it.

Reply from Windermere Apartments

I really had a horrible renewal experience being that I've never had an issue with this process being living here for five years and I also had a horrible customer service experience as well. Fyi customer service is how you keep business. Good customer service equals great customer experience.....

Reply from Windermere Apartments

I enjoy living here at Windermere. I have been here over 5 years and I really love it. Great staff and a great manager. Maintenance staff is very tentative and work quick. I live Windermere!

Reply from Windermere Apartments

Maintenance issues but other than that it's been fine. I wish we had a trash service, that would be a nice addition. The staff in the office are nice.

Reply from Windermere Apartments

Gym in bad shape. Smells like rancid cigarette smoke.Had some issues with the front desk. Management has been correcting issues so will revisit rating in a month.

Reply from Windermere Apartments

First Apartment!! The Apartment was well kept and clean while moving in... No major issues just a couple fixes... Absolutely love it so far...

Reply from Windermere Apartments

The actual application process took longer than I thought it would, kind of had the run around. Other than that the staff was pretty good in person but contacting them by phone is hard to do.