Windermere Apartments

My experience here at Windermere has been good these past six years. I have recommended them to family and friends. With Covid 19 I feel they have done their best to be as helpful and accommodating as they can.
Good for longest years,changes and up and down for the community, need a better service for gym , bigger. out door are good and grounds are nice.
My experience is good. My only complaints would be the very outdated kitchen/ bathrooms. Wish it was more modern. The pest control could be better too.
Es bueno pero le ase falta un poco más de atención a las cosas por ejemplo mi estufa está revieja y la alfombra rota y no la han cambiado desde que nos mudamos.
People are ghetto and loud. My tire was slashed & no one ever returned my call. It’s dirty. Residents are always arguing, playing loud music at ALL hours of the night. Ratchet. Creepy man always roaming on the third floor. Doesn’t live on that floor. He’s been seen by neighbors “Ring” camera. I didn’t notify the office because they didn’t care about my tire, so I’m sure they wouldn’t care about a random person roaming around. Considering breaking my lease.
Adda was great, answered all my questions and give us a great service. The apartment was clean and everything works. The kids love the park!
I could appreciate where I lived a little more if management would put a little more effort into fixing up these apartments and doing some upgrades
It’s been a good experience Lyft here for five years and everyone has been helpful except when I needed my carpets fixed nobody seems to care
The staff and maintenance crew are great in responding to the need of there tenants. The maintenance staff does a great job in keeping the grounds clean.
I love it her! There’s so much nature around! It’s a very clean environment! It’s not to far from restaurants nor stores! And most of all everyone is friendly!