Windover

4.6

4.6

Anjelica
We've only been here a couple months. So far, we have nothing but good things to say about the community itself. The neighborhood is peaceful and the management is made up of individuals who are accessible and relatable- something that's rare to find. The only draw backs we've found are with the apartment itself. Something odd is happening with the electrical outlets. It's easy to trip the breaker for the bedrooms and one outlet on the living room shorts each time something is plugged in. The washer will NOT run on a cold water cycle, and it seems some of the higher end updates may have been a bit rushed.
Susie
Windover is a very friendly community. Peaceful and the residents are concerned about each other. Office Staff and Maintenance are helpful and courteous.
Haneul
I love my house! My friends envied me. Haha. I feel comfortable in my house. The staff is always trying to help me. I highly recommend this apartment.
Jessie
We have been here for eight years now. The campus is quiet and well looked after as well. The staff is also very prompt when we need work orders completed. We love the location as well.
Debra P.
They help me with computer and any concerns. Everyone from office staff, grounds and maintenance are friendly!! Love living here. Keep the grounds clean and leaves picked up . Thanks for all you do for all of us here!!!
Samuel
Hard to beat the location and quality of living and service for the price. It can be noisy at times being close to Deane Hill Centre and West Town Mall, but that can be expected when you're in such a central location.
Megan
The grounds are kept clean and all of the staff has been amazing! The most impressive thing is how fast maintenance requests are completed and the quality of work done.
Elizabeth
Convenient location and good neighborhood. Always enjoy nearby shopping and restaurants. Appreciate the friendly and efficient maintenance staff!
Thabita
Very friendly community and staff. The staff is always ready to help and quick to answer questions. Also a great facility and grounds that feel like home
Danyell
An amazing apartment complex with amazing staff! Love the things they are doing to make the complex up to date along with a better environment for its residents