Moving in was a slight hassle. I signed up for 1 apartment, got moved to another one without being notified, took forever to get my original apartment back, but I did. Thankful they made it right, but this shouldn't of been an issue to begin with. However, I love my apartment and the location.

Friendly Staff. Excellenmaintenance crew. .... Only bad thing is the insulation is poor. Grounds are kepr beautiful. Nice swimming pool and tennis court.

Very clean and nice community. But i had some minor issues with office and maintenance in first few weeks. They are however very quiet with laundry facilities that take card and 24 hrs. Also a gym. But only one pool.

Very good, always on top of all repairs when needed. Always very polite and happy when greeted in the office. Always available when you need something. Love the storage room very helpful!!

I am so glad I moved here! The quality of my apartment is amazing. The quick response time to any questions I have is great. And the staff is so nice!

I love it here! It's quiet and the staff is friendly. Maintenance issues have been handled promptly. Great location that's easy access to the interstate and downtown.

Nice quiet place! We've loved living in the townhome. Only issues have been some problems with our AC. Lots of natural light and nice upgrades

Have enjoyed the apartment complex thus far. Really liking the spacious rooms, newly renovated kitchen, powerful central air control and the quietness of the complex. Wish that the parking distribution was a bit better, and that the light fixtures in the apartments were most cost efficient/generated less heat, halogen lamps are somewhat excessive.

Beautiful landscaping, caring staff, knowledgeable and speedy maintenance team...my daughter and I are grateful to have found such a safe and beautiful place to call our home.

I just moved in a few days ago and I'm very impressed! My apartment is newly renovated and looks adorable! The community features are great, a pool, tennis courts, even a path to a shopping center! So far, I'm loving it!

It's great! I love the location and it's and it's a great place for my fiancé and me! We love the pool area and the staff has been very helpful.

I absolutely love these apartments! They are kept up, have awesome amenities, and are in a prime location! I would definitely recommend to friends and family :)

It is a nice place, and there is a big swim pool. Importantly, it is very convenient to go shopping by its location. Here is the good choice to rent and live.

I've lived here for a few years! I've never had a problem it's a very nice and clean environment and everyone is so friendly! No problems at all!

I like Windover apartments. Huge balconies, stainless steel appliances, large countertop in kitchen and bathrooms, lots of closet space. Always enough parking.

Open pool is the only downfall very friendly and attentive staff. We've been here 3 years and have never had any issues. Plan to stay as long as possible.

Positives: Beatiful complex, spacious and bright townhome, wonderful neighborhood, friendly maintenance staff Negatives: patio flooded due to improper drainage, several maintenance issues are still unresolved

Really loving living here so far!! So beautiful and great responsiveness from the management!! The townhomes are very big, comfortable, updated, and beautiful.

Windover is a pretty great place to live. It's relatively quiet, has a great pool and laundry facilities. Any needed maintenance is taken care of very quickly after the request is submitted. Convenient location, highly recommend.

Reply from Windover

Building are build nicely & outside is kept clean. I like the fact the gym is open 24/7. We have received great customer service. I love the fact I can pay my rent online too.

Reply from Windover

Fantastic! This place is really home. Great location, great staff, and great community. Being able to walk to tons of great food, the grocery store, and even the mall is such a great perk.

Very nice community, grounds are well kept and the office staff are always responsive and helpful! The location in West Knoxville is great, close to shopping, restaurants and gyms I use. I plan to renew my lease.

Windover is a great place to learn live! Beautiful apartments, attentive staff and great mantainence. We love living here, best apartment we've ever lived in

A nice place, you should be here! Here is easy to park your cars, and has a great swimming pool. Importantly, Windover apartment is very convenient to go shopping because it is very near West town mall.

Love the staff and how quickly they work to resolve my issues! I had a few problems my first week of moving in and they fixed them all the same or next day :)