We have been residents for almost five years now. We love the location, and the staff is nice. Work orders are always completed on time, and the staff checks in to make sure there were no issues. It's a very nice community to live in.

The community is clean, well landscaped, and quiet as can be. The office staff is nice and always willing to help. The pool is luxurious as well!

Clean, quiet, spacious, affordable. Good location and nice pool. The only reason it's not a full 5 stars is the lack of washer/dryer hookups.

I have had a wonderful experience so far. I relocated to Knoxville from Minnesota and when searching and ultimately deciding on Windover Apartments the staff have been extremely helpful, understanding, and patient which lead to my decision to choose Windover. All of my questions were answered in a timely fashion and the staff really made me feel comfortable with my decision and since I have moved in, their demeanor has not changed. The staff is very friendly. I enjoy the location and the amenities, especially the pool. Lastly, the overall communication to residents about the office being closed or maintenance of the pool have been sent in a timely fashion as well. I feel "in the loop" with what is going on.

Loved it when I lived here, however upon moving out the promptness in answering my questions slowed. Pool and apartment were both beautiful.

The only problem I have is the amount of noise that comes in through the windows. You can hear everything happening in the parking lot, including car alarms at 630 AM

Found it very clean. Apparently there were no issues other than minor scratches in the kitchen. Other things are fine. Nice neighborhood. Good community.

I've only been at Windover for 5 days, but I am loving it so far! Great location, clean place, great service, and beautiful landscaping. Not to mention the huge salt water pool!

Quiet. In great condition. Very pet friendly. Office staff ain't the smartest, but that's not a major issue. They are wonderfully nice tho.

Great for the price. Some nieghbors aren’t ideal. Overall glad I live here and would recommend it very much based on location and amenities. V dog friendly

Great so far. I’am in one of the renovated ones and I love it . The only down side is, our neighbors speakers are really loud, and the apartment was left with a few black marks on the floor .

Jordan is doing a great job as the new property manager I must say that Doug the maintenance manager and also Billy the outside property guy have always been extremely helpful and amazing people

Highly enjoyable environment, especially since the weather has been wonderful allowing us to kick back by the pool and grill with essentials provided.

Living at Windover has been a fantastic experience. Really gives the feel of a true neighborhood. Everyone is so nice and helpful who works here, and it feels like a comfortable home in the townhome and in the community. The pool is great and I love the coffee bar and cookies. Thank you for everything Windover!

My experience at Windover has generally been good. It's to be expected that there would be some maintenance issues in a complex as old as this one, most of my complaints have been addressed in a timely manner. And the staff here is friendly.

We love the location and how close it is to everything. The staff is very helpful and friendly! The pool is awesome and big! We have very much enjoyed living here.

Almost a year here and I am very pleased with my apartment, the community, and staff! The only thing I dislike is I don’t have laundry in house and I believe the maintence storage is right by my apartment, there’s always fridges, etc. sitting outside of it, sort of an eye sore, especially for people that have never been here before! But overall, great!

There was an old, rotting car that had been sitting in the same space so long you could see it on the old google street view. It was an eye sore, the apartment finally had it towed off property! Thank you!

Very good place to call home. The office staff is very kind and easy to deal with. The amentities are very nice and well kept. Overall, it is an awesome place to stay.

We have been here five years this November. We love the centrally located complex, and we have never had any security issues. Work orders and noise problems are always handled in a timely manner. We love the resident activities as well.

Overall, our experience has been good. Friendly staff, mostly quiet environment, typically prompt maintenance. The pool area is great. The workout facility could be updated significantly and maintained/cleaned more frequently. The dog park could have more grass to cover up the bare spots. Enjoy the big grills on the pool deck. Nice, renovated living spaces with updated appliances. Overall 4 stars!

Windover is a very nice apartment home complex. The salt water pool is awesome and never closes. The grounds are well-kept. The maintenance crew is also great. I can't afford to buy a home right now so until then, Windover fits the bill.

Great staff. Nice new apartment with huge windows and reasonably priced. Looked at 10 different complexes before Windover and was worth the wait. Me and my pup are super happy here.

I've lived here for about a year. Fantastic staff and maintenance. They are always quick to answer your phone calls and fix any problems you may be having. I have incredible neighbors who have become some of my closest friends in the area. You can't beat the location: right next to Kingston pike and west town mall.

Love the convenience of being able to walk to a number of retail stores, especially Food City and Dollar Tree. Also within walking distance of the mall and has easy access to bike paths that link up to the Greenway.