Love my floor plan, spacious and very functional, looking forward to enjoying my patio this spring and summer!! Also looking forward to enjoying the pool too!!

The townhouses have a lot of space and natural light, which is great. There's always parking near the units and it's nice to be able to pick up mail right outside your front door. The walls are a little thin and the floors are pretty creaky, but that's kind of to be expected with an older complex.

Small, quaint community. Great quality to price ratio, though buildings are older. Quiet area off Kingston Pike - very convieniently located. Downside is maintenance is unresponsive and noncomminicative.

Absolutely love it here. Jordan, Chris and Bill are an amazing team and really make us feel welcome here. We honestly couldn’t ask for a better apartment complex to live in! Maintenance is great and very attentive as well.

Nice town house close to everything good neighborhood quite place to live office staff could respond faster or pick up phone bit other then that we love it

The new office staff is worlds of a difference better then the previous! So much more polite. Wouldn't be moving out if I didn't have major life events happening.

It is really great here, the apartment is clean and the location is perfect, there are a ton of restaurants and things to do. I also like that there is no issues with parking.

For an apartment community, it provides all the necessities. It has been a bit of an inconvenience that our laundry room is only accepting quarters but hopefully that gets fixed soon.

Just moving in and I'm very happy with everything so far! The staff has been very helpful and I'm looking forward to living here in such a great location!

We have lived here for almost five years now. The location is great, it's quiet, and the staff is attentive. We also enjoy the monthly activities.

love this community and the maintenance team is great! They always respond in a timely manner and are extremely helpful. My renovated apartment is perfect!

Great community, quiet with nice neighbors. The staff and manager are great to work with. They are understanding and very responsive to emails and inquiries.

Love how easy it is to pay using Rentcafe. The location is hard to beat. Any maintenance issue I have ever experienced has been addressed quickly.

Love living here, had a minor set back but since then everything has been wonderful. The change in staff has been amazing, they do a great job keeping the property looking good.

By far the best place on the planet to live - staff is great - coming home feels like you are headed to a resort! LOVE IT - AND THE STAFF.... they are the BEST in town!

Great location. Super quiet. Love being so close to everything. Neighbors are a gamble. Totally recommended for the great value of the space.

Windover is in a great location. I love that it's walking distance from the mall. Another thing I like is that it's really dog friendly and even has a dog park so my puppy can burn some energy.

Moving in went smooth. There are quite a few things that need to be fixed, though. Some lights were out, knobs on cabinets loose, chipped paint in the tub. There are kids downstairs that scream bloodymurder, but it can be amusing.

It was a pretty hard time resolving the lease just because we could barely get in contact with them. Phone calls didn't work most of the time. Emails were missed. The only reliable way to talk with them was going there. But the apartment is worth it right?! Ehhh it is nice if you gloss over the details, but if you take a close look there are damages and such. And the laundry closet door is unhooked and leaning on the patio window when we moved in. Seemed like they really didn't check the apartment for anything before we moved in.

Its a great community. With a fabulous location right off kingston pike. Their dog park and exercise room are well above what was to be expected.

We love living here. The staff is amazing and so kind and warm. The environment is comfortable and welcoming. I love that it’s pet friendly and we have resident activities .

My experience at Windover has been wonderful. Great staff and quick service is anything goes wrong! The only thing I wish would improve is the gym!

While the buildings are older, many of the renovations are great upgrades. So far, we've loved all the natural light from the wall-to-wall windows in nearly every room and the feeling that the community is more established than other places we've lived.

The Windover has been great through the first month I've lived here. The location might just be the best part. It's close to anything and everything.

Everyone is friendly to one another and definitely dog friendly. Great amenities and quick response time for resolving any issues. Great communication.