Great place to live. Clean, wonderful wood floors, lots of kitchen space. Having a washer and dryer in the apartment is amazing. The washer and dryer are tiny, and the water level on the toilets is very very low, but otherwise everything is great.

Living at Windover has, so far, been excellent in terms of location, services, and amenities. I will be happy to stay here for a good long while.

Living at the Windover as been pretty great. We live in a townhome and it is very roomy and nice. The location can't be beat, right between downtown and west Knoxville.

My apartment is an amazing size for the price, the location, and the amenities provided! The only issue I can find is a loud AC unit (that I have a service ticket in for that will hopefully be completed soon) and that the rent isn’t $0 :P haha!

The location, amenities, and staff here are all incredible. Issues are addressed immediately as they arise, and in an eager and friendly manner. I have had an excellent time living here so far, and look forward to the time still to come.

There were a few things that are messed up in our apartment with the remodel including a piece of marble on our deck. The staff has been friendly though.

Love the neighborhood! Feels so inviting and welcoming! Just like home! I love living here! 10/10 would recommend to anyone looking for a place!

I moved from out of state and Jordan was very helpful and prompt at answering all of my questions! Nice apartment and decent price! Staff was very friendly when I moved in.

Just moved here and loving it already! Everyone is kind and helpful, love the packages sent straight to your door. The pool is great with saltwater, the gym is redone.

The staff are incredible and friendly, the amenities are clean and convenient, the apartments are quiet and beautiful. I couldn’t ask for anything better.

Love living here so far. Complex is very well maintained and it is in a great location. Pool area is very nice and everyone seems friendly. Maintenance solves problems fast.

The location can't be beat. It's awesome to be able to walk to a grocery store and some other shops and restaurants. It is a safe neighborhood as well. The grounds are well-maintained. Any issues I have ever had have been addressed in a timely manner.

Everything has been going pretty well! The move-in was very smooth! Thank you for helping me move into the area. The staff was nice and the area is beautiful.

This place is very unique. I have rented apts all my life. This place has a huge living room like no other apt I have ever lived in. Both bedrooms have huge windows taking up one whole wall. The kitchen is huge with a beautiful white tile backsplash. All the neighbors are very quiet. There is plenty of parking. I plan on being here for life.

Windover has a great staff and very friendly neighbors! They keep the property very clean. The laundry rooms are clean and you can use a credit card!

Being a resident at Windover for the past year has overall been a great experience. Staff are super friendly and helpful as well as good at communicating about what is going on at the property. The grounds are very maintained and maintenance request are completed in a timely manner.

Great location and nice apartments. Very responsive and friendly maintenance staff. They are pet friendly and most neighbors are friendly and quiet.

Maintenance always shows up quickly to repair when requesting a repair. Our end unit town home is private and well designed the attic is wonderful!!

Wonderful neighborhood, and staff as well. The location is very convenient to everything West Knoxville has to offer. We are enjoying our experience here.

I moved in at Windover on June 1st, and since then I have absolutely enjoyed every second of being and living here. The location and people are so great! I love it!

Windover is a great place to live. Friendly staff and amazing apartment layouts. I live in a two bedroom townhome and it is so cozy that it actually feels like a home home. My husband and I talked about staying here even after I graduate from school, because it's just that nice here.

I have just transferred to a newly renovated apartment and am really enjoying it! Chris, Jordan, and Courtney have been super helpful and made this transition as easy as possible. I appreciate the work of the maintenance and renovation teams as well.

We have called Windover home now for close to 6 years. I love the location to activities and shopping. The complex is quiet, well maintained, and the staff is always attentive to any needs that arise. The monthly activities are great as well!

I love it here. This townhome is perfect for me and my family. Everyone I’ve met has been so nice. The staff is AMAZING! I love the convenience of the location.

Just finishing up my lease here. Great community, staff is all wonderful. Had some trouble with noise but that’s the only down fall! Other than that great experience