Windover is a pretty great place to live. It's relatively quiet, has a great pool and laundry facilities. Any needed maintenance is taken care of very quickly after the request is submitted. Convenient location, highly recommend.

Building are build nicely & outside is kept clean. I like the fact the gym is open 24/7. We have received great customer service. I love the fact I can pay my rent online too.

Fantastic! This place is really home. Great location, great staff, and great community. Being able to walk to tons of great food, the grocery store, and even the mall is such a great perk.

Very nice community, grounds are well kept and the office staff are always responsive and helpful! The location in West Knoxville is great, close to shopping, restaurants and gyms I use. I plan to renew my lease.

Windover is a great place to learn live! Beautiful apartments, attentive staff and great mantainence. We love living here, best apartment we've ever lived in

A nice place, you should be here! Here is easy to park your cars, and has a great swimming pool. Importantly, Windover apartment is very convenient to go shopping because it is very near West town mall.

Love the staff and how quickly they work to resolve my issues! I had a few problems my first week of moving in and they fixed them all the same or next day :)

Still living here. And all is well. Wrote this to fill out the rest of the characters that I need to get these sweet points. Do you think that's OK

Great area to live in and complex is very nice. The staff is very helpful and do take care of their residents. The monthly gatherings make you feel at home.

Reply from Windover

I'm very pleased with the responsive management. I was very nervous moving from a house to an apartment, but everyone in the office has made my transition very easy. They are very accommodating.

Reply from Windover

Very friendly staff, they are quick with responses, and the complex is conveniently located near the city, mall and other popular places to enjoy.

Reply from Windover

Super accommodating and clean. When I needed things fixed in my apartment they were done promptly and at no cost to me. I really appreciate how I was able to choose an apartment near my friend too! You guys are great!

Reply from Windover

Love Windover. Clean, friendly staff, safe, convenient location, awesome pool, great laundry areas, good parking, can walk to stores nearby if you want to.

Reply from Windover

Great place to live friendly staff and a great location, beautiful grounds and landscaping, residents are all friendly, best location in knoxville!

Everything is fixed when it's an urgent matter. My toilet seat has been broken for a while without them coming to fix it. My place was newly renovated with hardwood floors

Reply from Windover

I love it here! Everyone is friendly and the apartment complex is quaint and quiet. The apartments are fully updated with everything new. The price is reasonable for all the amenities that are provided.

Reply from Windover

Really enjoying it so far! I would say the only thing to make it better is to have equipment in the gym that is not out of order for an extended period of time. And wipes to clean the equipment after!

Reply from Windover

Very accommodating and friendly. Apartments have new appliances, crown molding and French-style doors. Speedy maintenence and safe community. I would like to see a hot tub accompany to main instead of a kiddie pool. It would be nice if the gym was a little bigger to accommodate free weights and andaconda area for stretching. The dog park could improve with a few obstacles and possibly a table for the owners to sit at.

The apartments are beautiful. Staff has been extremely helpful with any questions or needs we have. The dog park gets very muddy when it rains which is a bit annoying, but overall our experience has been great.

You guys have done a great job responding to problems. I like the new exterior paint as well. I have enjoyed living here and would suggest it to all

Everything is pretty good other than the alarms that go off constantly when it storms, which is like every day pretty much. I am not sure what purpose they serve.

Living here is awesome. The location is super convenient for both work and school. I have had almost no issues with the apartment in general.

I have been very impressed so far with the Windover apartments. Staff continuously checks in on us in our new place, maintenance came out to fix our dishwasher immediately, residents are so friendly, and the neighborhood is beautifully up kept. Very happy to live in this community!

I have loved living at Windover! The apartment is wonderful, as is the complex. The staff have been impeccable and more helpful that I imagined they could be. So accommodating and awesome!

So far so good. You took care of my bird problem on the back deck. You also took care of my cable issue that I had when I moved in. Everyone is attentive to anything I need done!!! Keep up the good work