Overall, our experience has been good. Friendly staff, mostly quiet environment, typically prompt maintenance. The pool area is great. The workout facility could be updated significantly and maintained/cleaned more frequently. The dog park could have more grass to cover up the bare spots. Enjoy the big grills on the pool deck. Nice, renovated living spaces with updated appliances. Overall 4 stars!

Windover is a very nice apartment home complex. The salt water pool is awesome and never closes. The grounds are well-kept. The maintenance crew is also great. I can't afford to buy a home right now so until then, Windover fits the bill.

Great staff. Nice new apartment with huge windows and reasonably priced. Looked at 10 different complexes before Windover and was worth the wait. Me and my pup are super happy here.

I've lived here for about a year. Fantastic staff and maintenance. They are always quick to answer your phone calls and fix any problems you may be having. I have incredible neighbors who have become some of my closest friends in the area. You can't beat the location: right next to Kingston pike and west town mall.

Love the convenience of being able to walk to a number of retail stores, especially Food City and Dollar Tree. Also within walking distance of the mall and has easy access to bike paths that link up to the Greenway.

It’s been a great experience thus far at Windover. We love the area and how convenient it is to get to restaurants, downtown, and west town mall. Apartment area is well maintained!

Been here a little over two weeks so far and am in love! The maintenance staff is very prompt, the front desk is friendly, the ammenities rock, and our apartment is everything we could have asked for. Love Windover!

So far I really like this place, I absolutely love that my dogs have a place to run around. I am a little bummed out that one of my cookie sheets doesn't fit in the oven though.

I love it here, it’s quite. The pool is great & it’s close to shopping. I enjoy walking to the nearby food & shopping establishments! Dog park!

The complex is wholesome, especially the staff. Easy access to local stores and the expressway is also convenient. Although gym needs updating, overall it's a nice place to live.

The moving process was fantastic! The office staff goes above and beyond for the community members. The grounds are in great shape. The apartment is very nice and was clean on move in. The community is also nice. I think I am going to enjoy living here!

Reply from Windover

Since we’ve moved in, everyone we have met at Windover has proven to be extremely friendly and helpful. We are new to Knoxville and Tennessee in general so it has been comforting. Also, Windover takes care of any discrepancies you may be having in minimal time. The beat part is their love for animals and making residents feel at home.

Reply from Windover

Very cozy and quiet neighbor hood, I have never heard any neighbors being loud. The staff are excellent and always there to help with any of your needs!

Reply from Windover

The staff is always helpful and friendly. The grounds are well maintained. Maintenance requests are always answered in a timely manner. Convenient location.

Reply from Windover

Welcoming, friendly community - very pet friendly! Older complex but updated and very well maintained. Very convenient to everything in west Knox.

Reply from Windover

Beautiful, well manicured grounds and landscaping. Wish fitness center was better maintained. Love the way the owners try to hold events for residents.

Reply from Windover

We really enjoy living here. Perfect location. I love my kitchen! The way our apartment has been remodelled is so beautiful. I love all the space and I love all the space outside to walk.

Reply from Windover

The property is very clean and the staff are incredibly helpful. The apartment looks amazing and beautiful. It’s a fair price for the location as well as the size. The one thing I’d consider would be to look at putting washer/dryer hookups in all the units.

Reply from Windover

Windover Apartments has been great to me and my family. The staff is incredibly kind and it's obvious that they care about their residents safety and well being. Plus, they love dogs. The location is perfect and tucked away from the busy Knoxville area, yet close enough to get anywhere you need to quickly. It's a very safe location and is well lit at night. Maintenance responds quickly and again are very kind. The apartments are spacious with a lot of storage and nice patios. The pool is large and never over-crowded. Overall, a really great place to live!

Reply from Windover

Great staff. Average apartments in general. Below average for the price. Wonderful location and amenities. The older property needs more TLC from maintenance staff.

Reply from Windover

We just moved here and absolutely love it. The staff have went above and beyond in assuring we have everything we need. What a wonderful team!

Reply from Windover

Overall great experience. Apartments are hardwood floor. The front office has a place to study. The internet is fast to get some work done. It's really close to the mall and the grocery store. I cant think of a better location to live.

Reply from Windover

The staff is great and the maintenance service is always quick and efficient. The largest problem we have is hearing quite a bit of noise caused by our neighbors.

Reply from Windover

The office staff is very welcoming and quick to offer any assistance required. Overall, the complex is pretty quiet, with few distractions.

Reply from Windover

I love my apartment, only issue was a pest control problem but it may now be finally resolved. I have a spacious one bedroom that is perfect for me