I’ve lived here for a little over 5 months! It’s a great community I was lucky enough to get a renovated apartments, I love it! Maintence is very quick if you need them!

We’ve had a good experience at windover. The renovated townhomes are very homey, and the apartment is in a great area with convenient access to restaurants and shops.

I love living here because everyone is so friendly including the staff and the location is so convenient to everything. Paying rent online is a plus too since we couldn't do that where we lived before!

Everyone that works here has always been super nice the apartments are always clean and the courtyard is always beautiful. It’s been a pleasure.

I love Windover Apartments. Every time I have ever put in a request they have been eager to fulfill it. I would definitely recommend my friends to live here! Only reason I didn't give 5/5 is because it is a little older, and there are some bugs!

Great location. The town homes have excellent layouts with storage and utilize every square inch available. Love the attic storage. The community pool is also awesome. I love that it never closes. No complaints.

We moved here a number of months ago. We have a townhome. Lots of friendly folks walking around the community. Everyone respectful and engaging.

Great to stay. Close to most of the happenings things. Very peaceful and clean neighborhood. Dedicated staff and all round the year with various activities.

This apartment complex has very nice apartments for the price. The only bad side is there are no washer or dryer hookups available. They do have a laundry room but it's usually full when I try to go.

Friendly Staff. Excellenmaintenance crew. .... Only bad thing is the insulation is poor. Grounds are kepr beautiful. Nice swimming pool and tennis court.

Reply from Windover

Very clean and nice community. But i had some minor issues with office and maintenance in first few weeks. They are however very quiet with laundry facilities that take card and 24 hrs. Also a gym. But only one pool.

Reply from Windover

Very good, always on top of all repairs when needed. Always very polite and happy when greeted in the office. Always available when you need something. Love the storage room very helpful!!

Reply from Windover

I am so glad I moved here! The quality of my apartment is amazing. The quick response time to any questions I have is great. And the staff is so nice!

Reply from Windover

I love it here! It's quiet and the staff is friendly. Maintenance issues have been handled promptly. Great location that's easy access to the interstate and downtown.

Reply from Windover

Nice quiet place! We've loved living in the townhome. Only issues have been some problems with our AC. Lots of natural light and nice upgrades

Reply from Windover

Have enjoyed the apartment complex thus far. Really liking the spacious rooms, newly renovated kitchen, powerful central air control and the quietness of the complex. Wish that the parking distribution was a bit better, and that the light fixtures in the apartments were most cost efficient/generated less heat, halogen lamps are somewhat excessive.

Reply from Windover

Beautiful landscaping, caring staff, knowledgeable and speedy maintenance team...my daughter and I are grateful to have found such a safe and beautiful place to call our home.

Reply from Windover

I just moved in a few days ago and I'm very impressed! My apartment is newly renovated and looks adorable! The community features are great, a pool, tennis courts, even a path to a shopping center! So far, I'm loving it!

Reply from Windover

It's great! I love the location and it's and it's a great place for my fiancé and me! We love the pool area and the staff has been very helpful.

Reply from Windover

I absolutely love these apartments! They are kept up, have awesome amenities, and are in a prime location! I would definitely recommend to friends and family :)

Reply from Windover

It is a nice place, and there is a big swim pool. Importantly, it is very convenient to go shopping by its location. Here is the good choice to rent and live.

Reply from Windover

I've lived here for a few years! I've never had a problem it's a very nice and clean environment and everyone is so friendly! No problems at all!

Reply from Windover

I like Windover apartments. Huge balconies, stainless steel appliances, large countertop in kitchen and bathrooms, lots of closet space. Always enough parking.

Reply from Windover

Open pool is the only downfall very friendly and attentive staff. We've been here 3 years and have never had any issues. Plan to stay as long as possible.

Reply from Windover

Really loving living here so far!! So beautiful and great responsiveness from the management!! The townhomes are very big, comfortable, updated, and beautiful.