Windover

Beautiful landscape, well-kept property, kind neighbors, spacious living space, lovely community patio. Great experience so far! The only downside is the noise the air conditioners make. They are right outside of my window & there are a few of them that make extremely loud sounds.
Only issue is the neighbor smoking on his porch all hours of day and night and can not open my windows. And playing guitar music late at night after midnight.
It is a pleasant experience living here. Good location, friendly neighborhood and community makes life easy, which sometimes even makes us wish it to be our permanent home.
Y’all are great! The office always return my calls & the maintenance crew is great! The laundry rooms are always clean and landscaping is done regularly!
This is a great place to live, and the staff is great whenever you need help or anything. They are very friendly and I have loved living here.
Great place to live Mostly quiet Nice staff members Corporate policies not great but they do what they can Love the pool and grill area New clubhouse
My neighbors are super friendly and I just love the environment. I love that my neighbors are willing to help if we need anything. The lawn work was really nice as well. Very homey place
I truly love it here! The grounds are kept nice and neat and I definitely feel safe here. Their willingness to help us during this time makes me feel you really care about us all.
Great people, great facilities, great apartments! We have fallen in love with this complex, and refuse to leave, unless it’s to a bigger apartment! Just renewed our lease!
Location is good. Office staff unfriendly. That is all for now. I dont feel at home there. There are no warm fuzzy feelings. There is nothing else.