Windover

4.6

4.6

Kelley
I have the absolute most wonderful neighbors. They are not only my dear friends but my family. We are a great community here that loves and cares fir their neighbors. At the toughest times we are all here for each other. Bringing a dish , when someone is sick or just coming by to check to say hi. I’m so grateful for my neighbors and friends here at Windover. Thank you so much , Kelley & Rick Georgeson

Victoria
The office was so so kind. I believe her name was Anne.. but definitely super welcoming. My neighbors even welcomed me. So far I absolutely love it.

Susie
The community here is quiet and family friendly. Everyone is polite and always friendly. I would recommend Windover and have recommended Windover as a great place to live.

Tracy
I love it and I feel safe! The place is big enough to feel secure, but small enough not to feel overwhelmed. I do get a lot of delievery people not sure where my apartmentn is tho

Haneul
I love my house. I always feel comfortable in my house. Staff members are kind and friendly. Clean and calm. Neighbors are kind. I highly recommend!😍

Miro
So far I had an excellent experience by the office personnel as well as the Manager; very quick response and Maintenance was also very prompt.

Justin
This is my second time at Windover. It's safe to say I'm quite happy with them. It's an older construction, but the staff is great, the facilities are maintained, and I imagine they still do a lot of weekly/monthly events.

Kelsea
Location is great. The staff is very responsive. The townhome floor plan is very beautiful and spacious. Having an attic in our apartment is the best perk.

Kayla
Windover apartments is a great location. The rooms are nice and spacious. Maintenance and the front office come in timely manners. I have enjoyed my time at Windover

Jennifer G.
Clean, safe beautiful property. Friendly staff. Maintenance quick and efficient. A little noisy due to being close to interstate and high traffic West Hills location, but overall a great place to live.