Windsong Apartments
4 stars204 Reviews

The apartments is fairly ok, I love the quietness most day and it’s walking distance from My job. Whenever the fair is In town I am walking distance from that too.
My experience here at Windsong has been very good! I lived here before and the staff has always been awesome!! A friendly smile goes a long way!!
Everything is Amazing I love that it is located by almost everything, and how the outside is keep nice and clean. I like how maintenance is 24 hours
Easy move in nice and clean. The neighbors have been very helpful and friendly. Our first night was peaceful and we were able to sleep well.
I hate that the maintenance personnel are not allowed to work all week. They really make a difference how the complex grounds look. I want to thank them for all the hard work they do. It is greatly appreciated by me💕
Love my new location , the neighborhood is so clean and peaceful people in the front office is very nice .. I love being out here it is perfect
Everything is nice especially the neighborhoods and I love the parks to take my son to and also the swimming pools and everyone is so sweet and easy to talk to
It's okay.. I just get annoyed with some people that live around me are disrespectful and play there music in there car really loud and wake me up at times.
The reason I do not rate it a 5 is because you always have those neighbors and because of the lawn crew. I had a rock go into my window of my SUV when they came to clean up I mentioned it to the crew and they really didn't say anything. A week after being here a kid threw a diaper at my door. Pretty gross when you have a virus going on . I saw the boy above me get the police called on him falsely because of the lady on the top floor of building 8 who also called the cops on me for washing out the patio way with bleach so my kids could play saying it was to loud in her apartment as she had never even entered the apartment even after the cops came who told us we did windsong a great service. I work from home I hear kids all day long I have yet to call the police even when the diaper got thrown on my door I didn't call the police. I paid for a gym key to only right after no be able to use is due to the pandemic which I understand but what's the point now I went and got work out equipment since I can't use there's. The community it fine for the most part just wish there wasn't so many cats everywhere using the parks and everything as there litter box. All in all it's a great place I just live on the bottom floor hear everyone all day walking and doing whatever they want there kids doing whatever they want and because I'm nice the lady upstairs thought I would just say ok and take my kids in. False statements and calls to the police would be the main thing. I really wanted to stay here for a couple of years to save to buy a house but I'm really not sure if I will renew my lease due to no one wants to live next to the lady who's mad cause the boy upstairs turned you down and because my brother talks to you but doesn't keep you company and when you disrespectfully talk to me in front of my kids to tell other family that lives here that they are just gonna call the cops all the time now because there mad. Yeah no one wants to live like that and negative Nancy needs to be voted off the island before she gets charged for making false reports.
Everything is ok here and I've been here for almost 11yrs and the roaches are the worst. You can't get rid of them for the life of you. I wish they would just bomb the whole building.