I have met some really good neighbors here. I am blessed to have neighbors that look out for me. Its nice to meet other people who have similar things in common

The staff is very helpful and understanding. Windsong has been the best place I’ve resided at by far. Whenever there is a problem they fix it with no hassle !

Clean and quiet if something is broken it gets fixed rather quick. Office people are very friendly and helpful. All the neighbors I have meet so far are also friendly.

Reply from Windsong Apartments

I love my apartment, there were a few issues but not anything major. So far it’s been a pleasurable experience for me. Ashley is such a lovely lady and was very helpful during the application process.

Reply from Windsong Apartments

Just like to say the day I walked into winding office, I was at Rock Bottom!!! Still had Faith! When I met Ashley...What a Beautiful person!🙏🏻answered!!! The staff,management the people that worked beyond to get me in.the place is so well kept!!! I will follow rules, help and forever know the Blessings.✔✔😍.People are so nice!!! That you Windsong.

Reply from Windsong Apartments

I love it so far everything inside the apartment is nice and works great. I had a few maintenance issue at first but it was immediately resolved. The community is very quiet and calm.

Reply from Windsong Apartments

I have been living at Windsong for almost 3 years and for me the experience has been great. There has been some circumstances develop that was beyond Windsong's control. These circumstances could have happened anywhere. I still love my neighbors and i still love living at Windsong.

Reply from Windsong Apartments

It was nice when I moved in 10yrs ago. The roaches are out of control. We have had several different managers during that time and it has been hard to get things taken care if in the apartment but the 1 that is here now Linda, seems to be trying to get things right again and I believe she will.

Reply from Windsong Apartments

mangement is kind and caring, manmentence is quick and caring . overall it is amazing living here espiecally the communiate. everyone is mainely so understanding. so me and my family thank you.

Reply from Windsong Apartments

This place is beautiful and friendly staff. Location is top notch. Our place is very spacious. Every so often we have a maintenance issue, they do get it done that day. We feel safe here.

Reply from Windsong Apartments

I haven't any problems with neighbors very quiet in my building. I really dont know any residents I'm always in the house or at work. But for the most part I'm enjoying my apartment.

Reply from Windsong Apartments

Lack of Fixing issues that go wrong inside your apartment. Crime rate is high, hell everyone is HIGH. Does not feel like a safe community and can’t wait to be gone.

Reply from Windsong Apartments

I love my apartment community so far.... friendly neighborhood and love the fact the maintenance people are always on time ..... no negative problems yet which is a good thing

Reply from Windsong Apartments

Aside from the occasional shooting, and trash of our neighbors festering for what seems to be years, alsooo, aside from the bad children, and ghetto baby mothers who twerk and use drugs paraphernalia at the poolside within my view... I would have to say this is an amazing place.

Reply from Windsong Apartments

Raised our three kids here. Went from a 3 to 1 bedroom over the past 13 years. I like it here because the rent is reasonable, its convenient to Walmart, the Mall, alot of restaurants and more.

Reply from Windsong Apartments

First apartment with my husband and have loved it so far! Plenty of parking, and in close proximity to all the major stores in lake city! Check it out!

Reply from Windsong Apartments

The move in process was fast and easy! Ahkeem was awesome in getting me approved to move in by the end of the week. It’s been very quite since moving in, and maintenance responses in a very timely manner.

Reply from Windsong Apartments

With the drug overdose last year at the playground. 2nd shootings all over complex. 3rd with the current shooting in bld 10. Too close for comfort. These make me uncomfortable to leave my apartment. These things need to be addressed maybe with Stricker background checks. If you walk around complex you can see which units are possibly using drugs. These are the ones with blinds have a cutout at eye level being seated.

Reply from Windsong Apartments

I am a social worker and I suggest that we have a casual get together after the hurricane to bring the residents together after the shooting.

Reply from Windsong Apartments

This is a nice complex to live in. The neighbors seem pleasant and don't disturb others. The pool is a favorite spot for my children to visit.

Reply from Windsong Apartments

We have only been here for a few months, but the apartments here at Windsong are nice. The neighbor's are an eclectic bunch. And the grounds are nicely landscaped.

Reply from Windsong Apartments

This is a great place to live. When you need something fixed it is done pretty quickly. I needed some things done and they were done right away

Reply from Windsong Apartments

Safe relaxed environment. Good value for money and range of community facilities. Excellent maintenance response and support. Could benefit from a sustainable recycle program for plastic and paper waste. More reliable trash compacting machine. Also better enforcement of pet ownership by-laws for leashing, dog waste pickup by irresponsible owners and dangerous dogs fighting in and around pool area.

Reply from Windsong Apartments

The location and overall look is beautiful. However the issues I have had only living here a few weeks are frustrating. Maintenance does respond rather quickly to my work requests but everyday it seems like something else needs fixed.

Reply from Windsong Apartments

It’s okay. It’s just way to many roaches. They need to find out why it be so many gnats coming out of all the drains to. They don’t keep the stairs clean and it’s always dog boo boo everywhere