Windsor at Tryon Village

4.4

4.4

It's a quite and peaceful life here. The management is working well to respond quickly to the service requests. Residents engagement could have been improved.
The layout is nice. I really love the openness of the kitchen, living room and dining room. However a few things I am not thrilled about is 1) carpet in the dining room? Not a good choice if you have young children. 2) there is not near enough parking spaces. If I get to my apartment after 5:30 there are no open spaces and I have to park multiple buildings away. It’s not fun if you have to drag a baby and toddler and groceries across half the complex parking lot. 3) cockroaches all over the place. All over the mail slots and in the apartment. I called for maintenance to spray and they couldn’t come out till 5 days later. Other than those 3 things, it is a really nice complex. Lots in the area and I feel really safe here.
Very friendly staff. Staff always on top of any prolems you have. They are taken care of in a timely matter. Grounds very clean. Pool area always clean. Having the grills to cook your dinner it great.
I loved how the process was swift and smooth. the leasing agent called me quickly and finished the process quickly. the apartment was clean and ready.
I'm very happy with the location. Although I probably should have taken a third floor unit. Before my next lease renewal, I will inquire about the availability of a third floor unit. Otherwise I am happy living here.
Very clean and nice community. The office staff are very friendly and helpful. My only complaint is my neighbor below me that has dogs who bark and howl at 6am then continue to do so all morning.
I feel that our building needs a good cleaning...hall floors, stairs, fence post tipping outside our building. Also does the complex spray for mosquitoes around the buildings?
I like the area where the apartment is located. It’s green and peaceful. This place is exactly what I call home. Excited to move to this beautiful place.
Very safe and comfortable. Love seeing families out walking around and neighbors walking their pets. Maintenance is also pretty fast at responding.
We’ve been here going on 5 years now. We love that the trails are so close and everything is a 5-10 minute drive. We’ve made some really awesome friends too!!