Windsor at Tryon Village

4.4

4.4

We love the location/neighborhood, sidewalks and greenway access, walking distance to stores and restaurants, great porch and apartment layout. excellent parking space too
Very safe and clean . Staff is warm and friendly. Well located near all shopping and services. Nicely landscaped and maintained. All maintenance requests solved quickly.
Going on my 2nd year at the Windsor. For the most part I am happy with the facilities. It has been very quiet in our building so far. The grounds are kept up nicely. We are close to three shopping centers with grocery stores, clothing stores, shoe stores,restaurants, pharmacies, dentist, and other miscellaneous stores. There are also nearby churches, gas stations, and hotels. You can also go walking, running, and biking on our greenway trails.
I really enjoy living here. The area is very convenient and well kept. The people that live here are friendly and inviting. I love that it is walking distance to Harris Terter
We’ve been here 5 years now and have loved living here! Having the trails so close by has been a godsend on these beautiful days! We’ve made some great friends here too and are so thankful for this place for bringing us together.
I have loved the feeling of the community. Lovely landscaping, great parks/trails near. Perfect location for everything whether it’s going out to eat or enjoying social events and shopping centers
Awsome place to live. Very safe. Front office is always so nice. Maintenance is on top of all problem efficiency. Grounds upkeep is on the ball alway
It’s been nice living here. The location is great for everything you need, from shopping to car services. The cherry blossoms in March are spectacular.
Great location, spacious living and clean neighborhood. Everything is close by. Several greenways to take a nice stroll along the lake or among the trees.
I’ve been at Windsor at Tryon Village for 18 months now and am pleased with my time here. Amenities are solid especially the newly reopened fitness center and the grounds are maintained well and staff exceedingly friendly. I can’t speak to the responsiveness of the maintenance crew as I’ve yet to have a problem since I’ve been here. My neighbors are friendly and the sense of community when out on the grounds is wonderful. One of my favorite bonus perks is the proximity to Macedonia lake and the Cary greenway system. It’s been a Godsend over this Covid period. The only challenge I’ve experienced here has been the parking situation (hence the 4 vs 5 stars). I live in building 5000 Woodfield Lake and getting late evening parking near my building has, at many times, been problematic as the building only has parking bin one side not 3 like most of the others. Problem solved with the addition of a garage rental.