Windsor at Tryon Village

4.4

4.4

Judith S.
Overall this community is very quiet and safe. I like the convenience of being near grocery stores, hair salons, gas stations, dentists, doctors, restaurants and churches. It is easy to get out to the main roads too. I'm glad we aren't located on a main road! I would like to see pet owners be more careful where they let their pets use the bathroom. I'm seeing more wet spots on cemented areas outside our building and by the mailboxes.
Amy
Conveniently located and great location to everything. Awesome walking trails and crazy to believe it’s been five years since I’ve lived here. I would recommend living here to others!
Mary
Love our apartment and location... Balcony is in a great position, as we can catch all the sunshine and watch the world go by... Close to shops and restaurants, too...
Erika
It’s been nice living here! We love being close to the trails and to all the shopping and restaurants close by. We’ve been here for over 5 years and have made a lot of great memories here!
Robert
We have found the staff to be very friendly and helpful! Also, we are very impressed by the work that goes into keeping the grounds as nice as they are.
Chintan
My experience living here has been wonderful. I love my spacious apartment and the overall vibe of the community. The gym is decent and the pool area is awesome. There is some roach infestation but nothing major. The apartments location is extremely good as it is very close to numerous shopping complexes in the crossroad s area. I also like how it is safe to move around the community at night. There is a small pond whose walkway also connects with Cary Greenway which makes for a good exercise. I am glad I found Windsor at Tryon Village Apartments.
Katherin
I can’t believe I’m about to spend my third Christmas here at Windsor at Tryon village ! My family and I have loved it here since the day we got here and nothing has changed . I love how active the community is with events every month especially during the holidays! It’s so fun and is a great way to meet new faces
Savannah
Everyone here has been so friendly and the maintenance crew has been awesome!! They are always here so fast to fix any issues we have inside our apartment.
Valerie M.
I have lived here for a few years and have had no problems. The only change that I didn’t like was the cable and internet that had been included in my rent for many years had changed to individual charges
Matthew W.
Garages are good. Haven't flooded recently. Roof in apartment prevents water and light to get in. Walls are cream color. Pictures mounted are still hanging.