Great community! Fantastic location and very friendly staff. Go above and beyond to make your rental experience as easy as possibly! Beautiful landscaping

I’ve only just joined the Windsor community but it’s been so lovely thus far! The staff are so kind, genuinely friendly, and quick to help out however they can. Even when we were first visiting our future home, our soon to be neighbors greeted us and welcomed us to the building. I’m so excited for our new home and community!

Reply from Windsor at Tryon Village

So, just from checking out the apartment and talking to the staff I know for a fact that living here is going to be fantastic. The people living around us are friendly, the staff is beyond accommodating and friendly, the environment is well kept, the community seems involved. I can't wait to start my experience here. <3

Reply from Windsor at Tryon Village

Moving into our apartment was super wonderful! The staff are so friendly and the apartment was so clean and move in ready. Definitely would recommend it to friends! Amazing location!

Reply from Windsor at Tryon Village

Buildings need updating. Pond is not being serviced quickly enough to keep algae under control. Eye sore - and wildlife left. Mosquito problem too. This has only happened once in the past. Hopefully will be resolved soon. The plusses are great location and very good community activities.

Reply from Windsor at Tryon Village

So far my stay here has been great very nice community I feel right at home,everything is close enough to walk to very great environment I absolutely love the nature walk and resort style pool

Reply from Windsor at Tryon Village

Had a really good experience with leasing process. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Have not moved in yet but the amenities included look nice from the tour.

Reply from Windsor at Tryon Village

I have been very pleased with my experience so far this apartment complex. Everyone in the leasing office is so friendly and kind. The gym is super clean and well maintained. The noise has never bothered me and I even live on the bottom floor. My only issue is how long I have been waiting for maintenance to fix my dishwasher.

Reply from Windsor at Tryon Village

Although I have just recently moved in, the apartment complex seems quiet and it is clean. The value of the apartment was fair and the staff seems polite.

Reply from Windsor at Tryon Village

So far so good. Pretty quick response to service issues. It is a wonderful location. We are enjoying the relative quiet. Unfortunately too many residents don’t know how to park properly.

Reply from Windsor at Tryon Village

Best place I've lived in Raleigh/Cary/Durham/Chapel Hill. Location and neighborhood are all amazing. Shopping is nearby as well as plenty of outdoor parks and rec areas. The pool is super nice too!

Reply from Windsor at Tryon Village

I just moved in 2 weeks ago and I have been so happy with my move. Great community and great amenities. Also very conveniently located to everything.

Reply from Windsor at Tryon Village

Great complex with amazing amenities! Very pet friendly with a nice greenway with beautiful trails to take your dog. Staff is very nice and helpful.

Great Complex. Great staff, 2nd year living here. Great residents, pool area is great in the summer, people are very friendly. BbQ are our favorite, always kept clean

Reply from Windsor at Tryon Village

Moved into Windsor just a month ago and so far really enjoying the experience - the Staff have been phenomenal, absolutely no "glitches" with the apartment and I'm thoroughly enjoying the proximity to so many stores, restaurants and even trails for exercise. Glad I made the decision to move here after looking at 9 other properties.

Reply from Windsor at Tryon Village

I have yet to move in, but from a few visits and tours, I can tell this is a great place to live. The staff is so friendly and the apartments are beautiful. I love the amenities and the floor plan layouts!

Reply from Windsor at Tryon Village

Everything pretty much okay bar dog upstairs and filth of passageway and stair to pool... Noted, bin policies do not apply to some... love apartment, just a few issues not dealt with

Reply from Windsor at Tryon Village

Very dog friendly and clean. Helpful and nice crew working in the office. So far everyone seem super nice. Also a lot cute puppies living in the same apartment as me :3

Reply from Windsor at Tryon Village

So far my experience has been really good. The lease consultants have all been very friendly and helpful. I would say that the online application process could use some fine tuning. I had issues turning in documents online, but that is my only complaint.

Reply from Windsor at Tryon Village

We have truly enjoined living here. Everyone is so friendly. The service is great. Need have all been take3n cfare of in a timely matter. Thank you for such great service.

Reply from Windsor at Tryon Village

Beautiful community and wonderful location. Easy access to so many places. I would recommend this to anyone who likes to explore on foot. Bravo

Reply from Windsor at Tryon Village

I have had the best experience here. The staff is phenomenal and the residents are super nice. The location is great, grounds are well kept, and the neighborhood is super quiet.

Reply from Windsor at Tryon Village

I just moved here 2 weeks ago. so far I live my new apartments. It is a in great neighborhood, close to everything and my work of course! It is just that kitchen equipment look a little cheap.

Reply from Windsor at Tryon Village

Enjoy the amenities such as the pool, exercise room,business center, friendly staff and convenient location. Also the community events, hosted by Brandy and Josh. It is a comfortable place to live.

Reply from Windsor at Tryon Village

I haven't moved into the complex yet but I can say that the showing and leasing portion of the process was super easy. The staff is so super nice and helpful