We have truly enjoined living here. Everyone is so friendly. The service is great. Need have all been take3n cfare of in a timely matter. Thank you for such great service.

Beautiful community and wonderful location. Easy access to so many places. I would recommend this to anyone who likes to explore on foot. Bravo

Reply from Windsor at Tryon Village

I have had the best experience here. The staff is phenomenal and the residents are super nice. The location is great, grounds are well kept, and the neighborhood is super quiet.

Reply from Windsor at Tryon Village

I just moved here 2 weeks ago. so far I live my new apartments. It is a in great neighborhood, close to everything and my work of course! It is just that kitchen equipment look a little cheap.

Reply from Windsor at Tryon Village

Enjoy the amenities such as the pool, exercise room,business center, friendly staff and convenient location. Also the community events, hosted by Brandy and Josh. It is a comfortable place to live.

Reply from Windsor at Tryon Village

I haven't moved into the complex yet but I can say that the showing and leasing portion of the process was super easy. The staff is so super nice and helpful

Reply from Windsor at Tryon Village

Great staff and location!!! You can even walk to different shops and bars around. Very recomendable if you like to keep the car aside from time to time...

Reply from Windsor at Tryon Village

Certain neighbors are starting to make a wonderful place to live not so welcoming anymore. Still in love with our apartment but wish people would clean up after themselves.

Reply from Windsor at Tryon Village

This is a great place to live. Friendly residents and staff. Well organized community activities are varied and fun. Food at the activities are very good. Ground maintance needs improvement for some areas but overall is good. Inside maintenance is excellent! I just renewed my lease for 14 more months and have lived here over three years.

Reply from Windsor at Tryon Village

I really enjoy my apartment for the most part. This is LARGELY due to the fortunate location of my unit. I am on the end (quieter) and on the sunny side of the building. I love my porch. If we were not in an end unit I don't think I'd be able to live here bc the walls are so thin. Thankfully, our bedroom wall does not share with another unit.

Reply from Windsor at Tryon Village

Mandatory internet and cable package that has DAILY service interruptions is an awful situation for someone who works primarily from home. Mandatory trash valet service, where I have to throw away my own garbage more often than not. It is ridiculous to me that there is a garbage service that is extremely selective about what garbage they can and can’t take. Awful, laughable service. I’ve had dog poo bags emptied out, where they take the bag and leave the dog poo. I’ve never heard of that in my life. I have so many charges and extra services that are below par, that it’s become a joke. I will be coming into the office to see about removing these services.

I love the location of Windsor. It is close to crossroads shopping and dinning and also to the greenway system. The interior of the apartments are very nice and comfortable!

Reply from Windsor at Tryon Village

We have not moved in yet but we are so excited to! The staff is so friendly and helpful both in person and over email. We were so impressed when we toured and can’t wait to move in this summer!

Reply from Windsor at Tryon Village

It’s a great place! I live in building 8 and I’ve met 3 of my neighbors so far and they are SO sweet. The place is clean and well kept as well, I really enjoy living here so far.

Reply from Windsor at Tryon Village

Great community with an awesome pool/grill area and a kind staff always hosting fun events! Maintenance is swift and timely. Enjoyed our 2 year stay!

Reply from Windsor at Tryon Village

We have really enjoyed our stay here so far. There are a few things that we wish we could change. Our neighbors above step really heavy so we can hear every step throughout the day and night. Other than that this place is amazing. Maintenance respond really quick to our request and the office staff are really helpful and nice.

We just moved in a few days ago and are already loving it here! The complex is very dog friendly, which is a huge plus with our two pups, our neighbors are super friendly, and area surrounding is great as well!

We love living here because the neighbors are friendly, the staff is very friendly and helpful as well. It is quiet, clean, and has wonderful amenitites. Proximity to stores and Raleigh is also a huge bonus!

I have enjoyed living here. The staff has been great and the property is amazing. The pool in the summer time is a great place to hangout!!!

I love the location & how it’s central to most everything! It also feels safe & homey. I also like that we have multiple events through the months to bring the community together!

Great access to major roads and access to the rest of the triangle and to grocery shopping and to home improvement stores. Fairly safe in the area also.

Great place, good management! Little costly but at least it's well managed!! Lots of activities for residents!! Great location!! Nice pool, nice workout facilities

I've been here 3 weeks so far. I love my apartment and community being so close to everything but hate the fact that I live amongst some extremely noisy neighbors who have no respect for the fact that they are in an apartment building and people actually live in apartments that have adjoining walls.

Excellent customer/resident service which helped me decide to move in. Great and convenient location and amenities. 4 stars due to noisy neighbors.

We moved couple years ago, we have some small issues when it comes to maintenance, but we call the office and they resolve it soon. I want to shared something that happened to us this past Thanksgiving, in the middle of making dinner, Turkey in the oven we heard a noise, and the oven stopped working we freaked out, didn't know what to do, we call the emergency maintenance number, left a voicemail and less than 10 minutes the guy On Call got in contact with us, he was going to check if the piece he thought it was the issue was at the storage, he came and fix our oven!!! Thanks to our maintenance people we got to enjoy our Thanksgiving dinner. Thank You!