Windsor at Tryon Village

Good location. Staff is responsive and friendly. Maintenance is top notch. Parking sucks. Lots of abandoned/unused vehicles taking up spots on top of residents who cannot park and take up 2 spots. Bugs can be an issue sometimes too.
Love our neighbors and the area is amazing! People here really look out for one another :) management is great and we will most likely love here until we purchase a home.
Nothing short of peaceful, awesome, fun, and safe! The staff is amazing, people are very friendly, all in all I wouldn’t rent an apartment anywhere else in Cary. =)
Moved in about a week ago. Pretty nice neighborhood! Quiet and everyone seems to keep to themselves, which is nice! No issues moving in or anything ! Overall great experience right now !
This is the best apartment I have lived in. Nice and quiet. Neighbors are very friendly. Staff makes you feel so welcomed. I dont have any complaints at all.
I had a great time living at the Windsor at Tryon! It's quiet, the amenities are great, I loved getting good use out of the gym. The staff is always available and helpful when needed. The only qualm I ever had was with the trash pick-up service, and the strictness of their rules. Otherwise, great place to live!
A nice community with convenient access to 40 and 440. There are some and entertainment options available which makes this simpler. Too many dog owners do not pick up after their pets and people need to learn how to not park over lines with limited parking
We love living here. It’s been a great little home and it’s a bonus we have such awesome neighbors! Close to shopping and restaurants and very convenient to the highway for travel.
My new favorite thing about my apartment is walking along all of the beautiful trails that directly surround the complex! It’s really made quarantine a lot better.
So far it’s been good any issue I have they came right out and fix the problem. Still waiting on a door for my bedroom but other then that everything been great.