Windsor at Tryon Village

4.4

4.4

Carly
This is my second time living at Windsor @ Tryon Village. The community is quiet, peaceful, and clean. The grounds are well maintained and the maintenance team respond quickly. Parking is ample and our neighbors are quiet and polite. There are well-kept and well-used trails and lakes right off the property. We often see families of geese, herons, turtles, and rabbits to and virtually no trash or litter! (This is a big deal for us, having just come from a much bigger and dirtier city.) I’ve never had any issues whatsoever that I can recall during either of my times here. The fact that it’s so private but with the convenience to the highway and walking distance to about a million stores can’t be beat. My husband and I love this location so much that we wish we could build a house next door.
Jeremy
Love it! People are nice and haven’t had any problems since moving in! It’s one of the best places I’ve ever lived and a place I would consider to any one who would love to move in
Heba
Great! I love living here, it’s quiet and peaceful. I love all the amenities and especially the gym. I like the trail and the well-kept grass.
Nathaniel
Incredible experience. I have not moved in yet, but the community sounds incredibly wonderful, and the entire experience of getting an apartment was incredibly pleasant.
Caroline
I enjoy my apartment here. The staff is wonderful and friendly. I’m glad that we are getting a fresh coat of paint on the exterior. I wish the stairs were cleaner. Overall it’s a very nice place to live.
Gloria
I enjoy living at Windsor Apartments! The location is awesome. I do wish the grounds were as they once were. I feel when the apartments are painted, that will make a great difference! The office staff could not be any better! Thank you for doing such a great job!! When a problem arises, the issue is handled in a speedy manor!
Christopher
I have yet to move in, but I am very excited about it. The complex looks very nice and very neat and the staff was very generous when I came by to view the apartments.
Amber
I have only lived here for a couple of weeks but so far I really love it! The community is beautiful, my apartment is awesome, the staff is so friendly, and the others who live here are so nice! Moving to Windsor at Tryon was definitely the right decision! :D
Barbara
Very nice place to live. It is close to everything. Some neighbors.are noisy. Good amenities. Beautiful pool area. Management is excellent. Maintenance fixes everything very promptly.
Janine P.
I am close to just about everything, shopping center, grocery stores restaurants, etc. I also live right down the street from my daughter. The apartment complex has activities. Sadly my health stops me from enjoying them but they are available and sound like fun!!