Windsor at Tryon Village

So quiet and neigh ors are so friendly. The staff in the office are very knowledgeable and very happy to assist with any questions we have. Thank you all very much with your help even after we moved in. Bill / Tina Rude
I’m very new to the community at Windsor Village, but so far I have enjoyed it. The location is perfect, the neighborhood is quiet and on the greenway. And the amenities available during COVID have a been a pleasant change of pace.
The community is so great. The apartment is so spacious and was so clean when we moved in. The pool reservation system was seamless. Looking forward to the gym opening up.
Love the new place. It is very spacious with a ton of storage and closets. We have 2 dogs that love going to the dog park. We also have a wonderful view overlooking the trees and pond.
Everyone has been super helpful and friendly so far! They have answered all my questions for move in and the apartment was very clean when we moved in.
Great community and great customer services. Everyone here is very helpful. The location is perfect as there is crossroads only five minutes away.
The staff is amazing. I went there to view an apartment and it was so nice and clean. The office member explained things to me in detail and I got all the information and signed my lease online within an hour.
We are looking forward to moving in late July from Florida to be near family. The nearby amenities are also a plus. Our son will open a restaurant nearby and he toured the model for us and gave it a great recommendation.
I will be moving into the community later this month and this has been one of the easiest transitions. Everyone is so helpful on the phone and in person and we can’t wait to be there!
The apartments look nice so far and i am excited to start off my new journey! I hope that i can meet new and interesting people here! Its a great way to start off the year! I am a little frustrated with the set up though...