Convenient, quiet, relaxed place to live. Great choice of floor plans and parking options. Fast maintenance attention. Dog park, and pool, activities for families.

This is my 2nd year at Windsor Cypress and so far so good no problem with office personal and all they do for this property what is needed is a place for the kids to play instead of around the stairs. Overall we live quiet.

It was a very quick move in . Community does need more control and reinforcement as far as parking goes but all around this is a nice neighborhood and the people are nice as well

Reply from Windsor Cypress

It is goodB jsbshx hzs did zganx is shhsjxbzu Xbox xhs ze shx h xhs xhs xhs xhs svaibdudhdudud did eur eye due due due due due due due eu eueeuuehe ueeuejeueh

Reply from Windsor Cypress

ITS good but, the building Ms aren’t to clean in the stairs and the halls, there is no playground for kids, but there is one for dogs?... and it looks like it’s not a gate community anymore because the gate it’s broken since more than 5 months

Reply from Windsor Cypress

The staff is nothing short of amazing! The maintenance team is super quick and the residents are friendly. Not to mention the convenient location!

Reply from Windsor Cypress

All of the leasing agents and management have been very helpful. The grounds stay pretty clean in exception the people who don’t pick up after their pets.

Reply from Windsor Cypress

The architectural design of the actual unit is poor in both units I lived in (one bedroom and large two bedroom). The placement of the AC unit forces the unit to be cooled and heated unevenly. One side is freezing. The middle is comfortable. The other side is hot. The property maintenance team is highly aware of this issue and has no solution. The issue causes the electricity bill to be high and the comfortably low. The units are rented with the property installed washer and dryers. The units I lived in had stackable washer and dryer. I do not care for this style and am forced to use theirs. Both machines had issues that ruined cloths. I filed an insurance claim for both. The property tried to defend their machine's quality. I attempted to report the problem over 3 dozen times and the property failed to resolve the problem not replace the unit. This forced me to wash my cloths elsewhere. This wasted my time and again cost me more money. The property admitted the parent company took a price break when building the complex purchasing shower doors facing the wrong way. In the two bedroom the shower door forces the resident to stand between the wall and toilet to open and enter the shower. This forces me to clean the bathroom floor daily. A garden tub is offered in both units however another short fall in their "quality of living" design by installing a straight shower rod. This increases the opportunity for water to leave the tub area during a shower. When this happens (every time) more time and energy is used (wasted) to clean the bathroom areas effected. The property is covered in ants. Every resident that request for ants to be treated we are charged $3 every time. There are also birds that live in the walls. The property management team has zero interest in addressing the issue for both creatures. These issues I mentioned above are general qualities that fall under reasonable for the price the units are rented for. The security gate has issues all the time and takes months for them to fix. The parking is lacking. Residents are forced to park outside the security gate, across the street at Walgreens or along the curb not in a parking spot. The property offers garages and covered spaces. Add $100/$150 to the rent to insure you have somewhere to park when ever you arrive home. My garage floods every time it rains. Also you are forced to participate in a trash pick up service for $20 a month whether you are home during service times. The two bedroom I current reside in has four pending maintenance request five months after I moved in. The property management team has changed 4 times since I moved in. The rent will go up every year you renew. The property has a landscaping crew every week. The windows in all the units have product or installation issues that aren't being addressed.

Reply from Windsor Cypress

Great and smooth leasing experience. All issues are dealt with in a timely manner. Management is professional and courteous and amenities are top notch.

Reply from Windsor Cypress

I've only been here a couple of months but so far so good! My only complaint would be the front gates being broken for several weeks at a time.

Reply from Windsor Cypress

I moved to Windsor Cypress from Chicago and I couldn't have picked a better place to call my new home! Moving from to a different state is such a big deal. But, moving here was such a smooth transaction!

Reply from Windsor Cypress

Staff is friendly, trash around complex on the ground could be picked up, could use bigger dumpsters and there Needsto be more parking for residents

Reply from Windsor Cypress

As soon as I moved in, my dishwasher flooded. Also, I have a problem with the fact that there is no ceiling fan or light fixture in the 2nd bedroom when I was told that there was. In addition, I have to pay for valet trash when I never use it as the dumpster is right in front of my unit. The biggest issue is that I feel this company nickels and dimes on everything. I shouldn't have to pay for a service I don't use. I also had to pay for a carport because parking is very limited for residents. I policy that parking is on a first come, first serve basis for residents AND their guest, with no limit to the number of cars a person can maintain on the property, creates a safety issue for people who are paying to live there and may have to park on the other side of the property if space isn't available near their unit. I have also had a negative experience with Linda Evans. The good points is that maintenance is excellent and the Keisha has also been very helpful.

Reply from Windsor Cypress

Quiet community people stay to themselves. Property is well cared for and most residents pick up Their pets poo. The property is well lit parking is not a lot always ideal however you will get a spot somewhere on the parking lot.

Reply from Windsor Cypress

I am still enjoying the living experience here! The apartment complex is still as quiet and clean as it was the day I moved in. The staff remains friendly and very professional. I love it here!

Reply from Windsor Cypress

The area is quiet and staff is friendly. They just need to pay a little more attention to the residents needs and answer our questions.....

Reply from Windsor Cypress

Great job nice and friendly staff Always like Lue's attitude when I come in. When ever you ask for anything they are right on it. Property stays clean and the pool is always being cleaned

Reply from Windsor Cypress

The property is clean, the gates are always working, not a lot of cops, wish there was a playground for the kids to play on but other than that is apartment is great.

Reply from Windsor Cypress

This is in general a great place to live at. The only detail it is necessary to improve is make the pets owners to obey the rules and clean after them. Although is fine living with the pets freely, it is not nice step over a pet's po on common areas.

Reply from Windsor Cypress

Windsor Cypress Apartments are one of the best complexes I have lived in! Moved here from Florida and ended up renting again with my new family!

Reply from Windsor Cypress

Love everything about the apt but have had trouble with my dryer called maintanence 3 times already same issue put in a 4th time 2 days ago still havent been out

Reply from Windsor Cypress

Things are getting better especially now that the a.c. is working better. The community overall is great and we enjoy living here. The office staff seems to be helpful and compassionate.

Reply from Windsor Cypress

We love it here it's very peaceful and quiet the maintenance always helps with every thing without a problem. The managers here are always sweet and kind and very helpful.

Reply from Windsor Cypress

Beautiful community. Nice and friendly people. Caring and Supporting office staff. Lowest rent compared to other greystar communities. Awsome facilities. Lots of shops and gas stations nearby.

Reply from Windsor Cypress

The management has changed several times in the past five years I have lived here… However, I guess it is not unusual for apartment complex. Overall, it has improved for the best the fact that you can now pay your rent online is A Huge improvement and putting in the maintenance request is a added bonus !! the response time to those request has improved by 100%. It's a nice place to live In terms of apartment living.