One of the community managers has a sour attitude. She makes me feel like I'm bothering her when I need something. Lou is great! He takes care of our issues and it always nice.

It's a great and peaceful place to live. My family and friends love it. It's a great environment, everyone so helpful and respectful, especially from the office.

There are some issues with the gym and the second bedrooms in the apartments that have two (there is no light). Overall I am happy with the apartment and the price though!

I have lived here for about a month now and really haven't had any problems and if I did have one it got fix/solved very quickly also it's a very quiet complex

Love it here great people great service been here 3 months no problems with maintenance or front office always nice and friendly willing to go the extra mile to help I would recommend these apartments to anyone who is looking for a great deal and place to stay family oriented and the best place for your kids to go to school

Moving in to this apartment was one of the best decisions we have made. The zone is quiet and secure and the staff is very friendly and helpful.

Great service and attention from staff members. Maybe there us room to improve, i.e. temperature control for the pool and stronger reminders to the residents regarding parking lot and pet rules, but in general living here is great.

Reply from Windsor Cypress

Awesome small community and great management. Whenever in need they are always a phone call away. They take care of any need that arises and makes sure that it's dealt with in a prompt timely mannor

Reply from Windsor Cypress

Love the apartment complex and the office staff. The apartments are very quiet, the neighbors are friendly. Living here has its perks. Only thing I could say that needs work are people freely parking in our paid for spots.

Reply from Windsor Cypress

I love it here. I feel like our building is a family. We just go to our own apt to go to sleep. Luke in the office is fantastic. AND NO BUGS!

Reply from Windsor Cypress

We have lived here for a long time. Love the neighbors and the staff. My husband and I enjoy the quiet nights for just chilling out. The grounds are always taken care of which is awesome.

I have lived here for 2 years now and it just gets more comfortable every year! It is centrally located for my shopping needs as well as a peaceful community.

Ill be starting my 4th year soon. My location is quiet. Had maintenance troubles a year ago but good people now. Need to remove nonworking vehicles taking up parking spaces.

Better management now. Gates are closed and has remained closed. Happy with the new management, with keeping the environment clean. The first time I have seen the trees cut in a long while.

We are going on our 4th lease here. It's a nice place to live. They keep up the grounds and are very friendly in the office. I would recommend windsor cypress.

Friendly staff so far.. I have only been her for roughly 3 months so I can't complain. THe community has always been pretty helpful. Not too bad so far.

Everything is really nice! I love the new upgrades. I just have noisy neighbors. And I also wish there was more places to park. Overall nice.

I have lived here for about 6 months and have had an overall good experience, however maintenance is a bear to get to fix anything. I still have things from my move-in list that are not complete.

Fast service, great and quiet environment. No crime. Child-friendly. It's an amazing place to be- My first apartment, and I am so lucky to find a place like this one.

Quiet residence, and anytime I have a question or concern the staff is able to quickly answer or help me. Would give it a 5 star if the gates and access doors weren't broken.

It has been an awesome living experience. They do a great job of keeping the grounds nice. I love the location. The staff is very nice. The pool is always nice.