I am still enjoying the living experience here! The apartment complex is still as quiet and clean as it was the day I moved in. The staff remains friendly and very professional. I love it here!

The area is quiet and staff is friendly. They just need to pay a little more attention to the residents needs and answer our questions.....

Great job nice and friendly staff Always like Lue's attitude when I come in. When ever you ask for anything they are right on it. Property stays clean and the pool is always being cleaned

The property is clean, the gates are always working, not a lot of cops, wish there was a playground for the kids to play on but other than that is apartment is great.

This is in general a great place to live at. The only detail it is necessary to improve is make the pets owners to obey the rules and clean after them. Although is fine living with the pets freely, it is not nice step over a pet's po on common areas.

Reply from Windsor Cypress

Windsor Cypress Apartments are one of the best complexes I have lived in! Moved here from Florida and ended up renting again with my new family!

Reply from Windsor Cypress

Love everything about the apt but have had trouble with my dryer called maintanence 3 times already same issue put in a 4th time 2 days ago still havent been out

Reply from Windsor Cypress

Things are getting better especially now that the a.c. is working better. The community overall is great and we enjoy living here. The office staff seems to be helpful and compassionate.

Reply from Windsor Cypress

We love it here it's very peaceful and quiet the maintenance always helps with every thing without a problem. The managers here are always sweet and kind and very helpful.

Reply from Windsor Cypress

Beautiful community. Nice and friendly people. Caring and Supporting office staff. Lowest rent compared to other greystar communities. Awsome facilities. Lots of shops and gas stations nearby.

Reply from Windsor Cypress

The management has changed several times in the past five years I have lived here… However, I guess it is not unusual for apartment complex. Overall, it has improved for the best the fact that you can now pay your rent online is A Huge improvement and putting in the maintenance request is a added bonus !! the response time to those request has improved by 100%. It's a nice place to live In terms of apartment living.

Reply from Windsor Cypress

Windsor is pretty decent. The layout is nice, spacious. It feels homey. The view outside isn't that great. Balconies are good size though which is a plus.

Reply from Windsor Cypress

I transferred and everything went exceptional I love the new apt few minor things that are being worked on but overall love it and the staff. They do a great job!

Reply from Windsor Cypress

I love living here at Windsor. There is not one time I went in need of anything as far as maintenance and wasn't taken care of ASAP. Ms. Linda has truly been a blessing!

Reply from Windsor Cypress

Only been here for 3 1/2 months, but in my time here have experienced excellent customer service. I had multiple in-unit issues that needed resolved and each work order (it was 5 or 6) was met in a very timely manner and was handled well.

Reply from Windsor Cypress

It's been ok living here I enjoy the gym need more things to do for single adults like party bingo cash prizes food gift cards things so we can get to know one another here at windsor its been a while since we got together as a community of apt.living bbq at the pool hot dogs hamburgers chips and salsa

Reply from Windsor Cypress

so far so good. taking care of any thing that i need when i need it. the only thing is parking, not many spaces available especially at night.

Reply from Windsor Cypress

This community is awesome! It's very quiet and clean. The amenities, especially The pool and gym are always clean and ready to use. The staff is very friendly and professional and are highly responsive to any questions or concerns we may have ever had. 2 thumbs up (or 10 fingers!)

Reply from Windsor Cypress

One of the community managers has a sour attitude. She makes me feel like I'm bothering her when I need something. Lou is great! He takes care of our issues and it always nice.

Reply from Windsor Cypress

It's a great and peaceful place to live. My family and friends love it. It's a great environment, everyone so helpful and respectful, especially from the office.

Reply from Windsor Cypress

Staff is nice which is a plus !! This aot complex needs security here . Too many people littering all the time . Underage kids unattened at pool. Residents or vistors litter alotband just throw there need security here and or security cameras . there is lots of littering on apt grounds .

Reply from Windsor Cypress

There are some issues with the gym and the second bedrooms in the apartments that have two (there is no light). Overall I am happy with the apartment and the price though!

Reply from Windsor Cypress

I have lived here for about a month now and really haven't had any problems and if I did have one it got fix/solved very quickly also it's a very quiet complex

Reply from Windsor Cypress

Apts are very mice and quiet, pool is nice and gym. Grounds are kept clean and manicured. The only real issue is the parking, if your not parked by dark it's hard to find any parking at all.

Reply from Windsor Cypress

Love it here great people great service been here 3 months no problems with maintenance or front office always nice and friendly willing to go the extra mile to help I would recommend these apartments to anyone who is looking for a great deal and place to stay family oriented and the best place for your kids to go to school