It’s updated, reasonable pricing, quiet and close to all shops and my husband works only minutes away and love being able coming home for dinner! We like living here a lot!

my experience while living at windsor park has been awesome! i basically have zero complaints. the neighbors are laid back & quiet, the pool is also super fun and relaxing during the summer.

Staff was very friendly. The place and neighborhood is great. But minor problem is roach infestation in our apartment. Everything else has been great.

My stay has been decent. Quiet and no really big issues. My lease is coming to an end and I will not be renewing but I would recommend the Windsor Park complex.

This has been a great community to join, everyone is very friendly, and i am going to fit in just fine. Thank you to everyone who found the time to stop and say hello when they saw me moving my things.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Everyone from beginning to the end was very helpful and informative. I have enjoyed getting to know everyone that I have come in contact with this far. I think I will love it here!

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Overall excellent experience living here. The staff is friendly and maintenance is efficient. The noise level is average and expected in any apartment community. I love living here.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Super friendly staff! Great maintenance workers, and super easy access to the planet fitness across the street. Many fun things to do in the area !

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

I have great neighbors! The staff is friendly and courteous when I go to the clubhouse. Wonderful place to live! Have recommended to my friends!!

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Small#of units; very responsive admin and maintenance staff. As anywhere, it’s great when you have great neighbors and challenging when you don’t. Policies are enforced to reduce nuisance and non-compliance- very important in apartment living!

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

I have been here for a couple of months and have found that residents in our complex are friendly and respectful of those around them...grounds are kept clean and well-manicured...office staff goes out of their way to accommodate me and keep me informed..security is available and accessible as well...I have already recommended Windsor Park to friends and I will continue to do so...

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Everything seems to be going pretty well so far, no big problems yet just waiting for someone to come restore the toilet to a proper condition. Other than that everything is fine

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

I love it, the area where I stay is very quiet and clean. My apt has everything I need and it’s very affordable. I recommend this place to everyone.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

I love living in this community. My neighbors are very nice. The view is awesome! Every time I go on my patio I feel like I’m on vacation cause of the wooded area makes me feel peaceful.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

best community around and maintenance is awesome. I had a problem with a door closing before leaving to work and maintenance came like two minutes later

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Everyone’s great and so helpful! The noise can be a problem because of the location with sirens, however, great place with friendly people!!

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Awesome. Great experience. Will move in next weekend. Can not wait to get settled in our new appartment. Management is very nice and professional. Very nice area. Close to shopping and restaurants. Easy access to dog park.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

The front office staff is great. The rare maintenance issues I’ve had have been taken care of almost immediately. The community is pretty quiet.

Amazing place to live!!! Very quiet place to live. People are always friendly. Staff are always there to help. An always there to fix any problem you may have.

The experience here has been very quiet. Office Staff is always pleasant and timely and the one bedrooms are efficiently built and cozy. I’ve enjoyed my experience thus far.

Great first month!!! The area is quiet and it’s a pretty community!!! My dog likes the areas to walk and most neighbors are friendly. Always parking available.

My experience at Windsor Park has been pretty good so far. The community has been very nice and quiet for the most part. I’ve not had any issues so far

For location and price we find it’s great to live here. All residents seems friendly but quiet and live privately! Everything we need or ant to do is within 5 minutes drive.

Loving living here! The fall season is in full swing and the colors on Bonita Parkway are beautiful. Great weather and a great time of year for outdoorsy stuff!

Management and Maintenance are great. Their response to any issues are fast. I love my apt and location. Plenty of room and places to walk my dog. Met some great neighbors and other dogs.