Love Jon and office staff. They’ve been extremely helpful in getting me settled. My apartment is quiet, cozy, and I feel safe. Rent is also affordable on a single person’s budget!

Still don’t enjoy living here aside from the location of the complex. My unit is falling apart. All the cracks in the floors, doors and walls leave space to get in for all the insects constantly in the apartment. I was told when I moved in that the yard would be fixed from where construction was done previously - because this was never done, the yard in front of my building is still such an eye sore. What I pay in rent is far far more than what this place is worth. I have yet to speak with anyone in the office who has an ounce of respect for the tenants. Everyone I’ve spoken to by email or phone has been rude, uneducated and/or does not care.

When first moving in the place was infested with roaches. Pest control through the apartment was contacted but i had to take matters into my own hands. After i got that problem controlled i haven’t had any other problems.

This is an amazing experience for my wife and I. Especially Just starting out!! Staff is incredible. Very convenient dog park and very clean yards.

Love it here. Nice area and friendly neighbors. Pet friendly and with a large pool. We never had a problem with maintenance on getting things fixed. They’re always on time

Everyone is very private and nice around us , pricing is good and close by all shops👍 We like being next to the courtyard view and if we have a problem it’s usual get resolved quickly!

I love living here! The upgraded units are awesome and stylish. The staff is friendly. The grounds are well kept and pleasing to the eye. I simply wish there were upgraded one bedroom second floor units. Approaching my second year living here. So let's get it done :) Overall I love this place.

Apartments are well presented, perfectly located and brilliant priced. The staff have always been friendly and are always there to assist with any problems.

My husband & I have enjoyed living here. Our apartment is cozy with a nice lawn area to enjoy on sunny days. Though some may argue that the fire engines are a noise issue, we realize the location of the apartment complex means we are safer than most. It gives us peace of mind. The options for amenities are nice & management looks for ways to improve the community all the time. It’s close to other local attractions and restaurants without feeling too close. Good place to check out!

Great staff, and a great location! So close to Indian Lake to go shopping, and right across the road from planet Fitness! Love the pool and exercise room for when I don’t have time to do a full work out!

Very good neighborhood to live in. Very peaceful and quiet neighborhood. The maintenance guys are awesome and always help you when you need them.

We have had the best service from management so far! When we moved in, our apartment was spotless. I had never seen somewhere so clean when renting.

Very peaceful complex and I feel very safe here. Any time I have had a maintenance issue I got a very prompt and satisfactory response. The staff here are all very pleasant as well.

It has been a pleasant experience until now. One only issue with pest control has been our main concern. Neighborhood is quite and location is very convenient.

Nice, clean complex. The admin staff is friendly. Genuinely concerned about your well being. Maintenance requests are answered in a timely manner.

Great location. Close to shopping districts and food. Also close to main road and fire Department, which can mean lots of noise. Maintenance request can be quick. Most of the time.

I love my home at Windsor Park! This is my 2nd year here and I still have no complaints. The neighbors are very quiet and friendly, and the staff is always very helpful.

Clean and beautiful apartments..Get staff very helpful and caring..location quiet and peaceful...safe community and nice quiet neighborhood...worth every penny for living here.

We have put a maintenance ticket in for a squirrels nest as well as called the leasing office to have no one respond to either. I loved the four years I have been here but I am starting to see the staff to not be as responsive. Not sure it is because the staff is newer but I had a better experience in my first two years of living in this complex.

I love living here. The pool needs more maintenance though. They should do pool parties during the summer time. It would be cool if they added a vending machine with snacks.

Love living here. Quiet community and neighbors are freindly. Safe community to walk my dog in too. Management has always been nice and property is well taken care of. Great place to live and for a great price

The past few years here have been awesome! Made so many new friends and shared so many laughs. I’m sure going to miss it! Definitely if ever needed this is the place to call home!

I enjoy living at Windsor Park. It’s close to all the good restaurants and shopping on the streets of Indian Lake. You can also walk to Planet Fitness!

Clean. Quiet. Super friendly, courteous staff. Maintenance is always on time and super helpful! I am so glad I get to call Windsor Park home!

I have only lived here a few months, but so far, I have enjoyed it. For this being an older community, it doesn't feel run down. I like the fact they're power washing the outside of the buildings.