Very peaceful complex and I feel very safe here. Any time I have had a maintenance issue I got a very prompt and satisfactory response. The staff here are all very pleasant as well.

It has been a pleasant experience until now. One only issue with pest control has been our main concern. Neighborhood is quite and location is very convenient.

Nice, clean complex. The admin staff is friendly. Genuinely concerned about your well being. Maintenance requests are answered in a timely manner.

Great location. Close to shopping districts and food. Also close to main road and fire Department, which can mean lots of noise. Maintenance request can be quick. Most of the time.

I love my home at Windsor Park! This is my 2nd year here and I still have no complaints. The neighbors are very quiet and friendly, and the staff is always very helpful.

Clean and beautiful apartments..Get staff very helpful and caring..location quiet and peaceful...safe community and nice quiet neighborhood...worth every penny for living here.

We have put a maintenance ticket in for a squirrels nest as well as called the leasing office to have no one respond to either. I loved the four years I have been here but I am starting to see the staff to not be as responsive. Not sure it is because the staff is newer but I had a better experience in my first two years of living in this complex.

I love living here. The pool needs more maintenance though. They should do pool parties during the summer time. It would be cool if they added a vending machine with snacks.

Love living here. Quiet community and neighbors are freindly. Safe community to walk my dog in too. Management has always been nice and property is well taken care of. Great place to live and for a great price

The past few years here have been awesome! Made so many new friends and shared so many laughs. I’m sure going to miss it! Definitely if ever needed this is the place to call home!

I enjoy living at Windsor Park. It’s close to all the good restaurants and shopping on the streets of Indian Lake. You can also walk to Planet Fitness!

Clean. Quiet. Super friendly, courteous staff. Maintenance is always on time and super helpful! I am so glad I get to call Windsor Park home!

I have only lived here a few months, but so far, I have enjoyed it. For this being an older community, it doesn't feel run down. I like the fact they're power washing the outside of the buildings.

I really appreciated the way Gerald took care of me upon the application process and moving in. It was taken care of professionally and in a timely manor. I’m very thankful for the management and team that took care of me.

I love living here at Windsor Park, the staff and community has been very welcoming to me as a college student living away from home. It has been a great experience so far as my first residence on my own. The staff is very helpful to whatever assistance I or anyone else may need.

The staff has been great. Super friendly and helpful. It's quite and no dumb fees for things I don't need or use.Looking forward to being a resident.

Great location, very close to outdoor walking trails, Planet Fitness & parks. Helpful maintained and kind staff! Really have enjoyed my stay here so far!

Overall, very good living experience. Within city limits but far enough out to have access to the city and highway. I would recommend living here.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Very friendly staff. Grounds are clean. They fix stuff very quickly. Quiet neighborhood close to everything. They have a pool and gym. Plenty of parking.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

It’s updated, reasonable pricing, quiet and close to all shops and my husband works only minutes away and love being able coming home for dinner! We like living here a lot!

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

my experience while living at windsor park has been awesome! i basically have zero complaints. the neighbors are laid back & quiet, the pool is also super fun and relaxing during the summer.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Staff was very friendly. The place and neighborhood is great. But minor problem is roach infestation in our apartment. Everything else has been great.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

My stay has been decent. Quiet and no really big issues. My lease is coming to an end and I will not be renewing but I would recommend the Windsor Park complex.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

This has been a great community to join, everyone is very friendly, and i am going to fit in just fine. Thank you to everyone who found the time to stop and say hello when they saw me moving my things.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Everyone from beginning to the end was very helpful and informative. I have enjoyed getting to know everyone that I have come in contact with this far. I think I will love it here!