I have been here for a couple of months and have found that residents in our complex are friendly and respectful of those around them...grounds are kept clean and well-manicured...office staff goes out of their way to accommodate me and keep me informed..security is available and accessible as well...I have already recommended Windsor Park to friends and I will continue to do so...

Everything seems to be going pretty well so far, no big problems yet just waiting for someone to come restore the toilet to a proper condition. Other than that everything is fine

I love it, the area where I stay is very quiet and clean. My apt has everything I need and it’s very affordable. I recommend this place to everyone.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

I love living in this community. My neighbors are very nice. The view is awesome! Every time I go on my patio I feel like I’m on vacation cause of the wooded area makes me feel peaceful.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

best community around and maintenance is awesome. I had a problem with a door closing before leaving to work and maintenance came like two minutes later

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Everyone’s great and so helpful! The noise can be a problem because of the location with sirens, however, great place with friendly people!!

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Awesome. Great experience. Will move in next weekend. Can not wait to get settled in our new appartment. Management is very nice and professional. Very nice area. Close to shopping and restaurants. Easy access to dog park.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

The front office staff is great. The rare maintenance issues I’ve had have been taken care of almost immediately. The community is pretty quiet.

Amazing place to live!!! Very quiet place to live. People are always friendly. Staff are always there to help. An always there to fix any problem you may have.

The experience here has been very quiet. Office Staff is always pleasant and timely and the one bedrooms are efficiently built and cozy. I’ve enjoyed my experience thus far.

Great first month!!! The area is quiet and it’s a pretty community!!! My dog likes the areas to walk and most neighbors are friendly. Always parking available.

My experience at Windsor Park has been pretty good so far. The community has been very nice and quiet for the most part. I’ve not had any issues so far

For location and price we find it’s great to live here. All residents seems friendly but quiet and live privately! Everything we need or ant to do is within 5 minutes drive.

Loving living here! The fall season is in full swing and the colors on Bonita Parkway are beautiful. Great weather and a great time of year for outdoorsy stuff!

Management and Maintenance are great. Their response to any issues are fast. I love my apt and location. Plenty of room and places to walk my dog. Met some great neighbors and other dogs.

Love calling this place home! So many neighbors who have became family! Peaceful! Quiet! Well kept! Maintenance crew is helpful and quick to fix any issues that come about!

I am very happy living here! It is cozy and a nice place to come home to. The showers are awesome, wasn’t expecting that perk. The hot water works amazingly well.

I didn’t realize how much my last apartment was ripping me off. Didn’t have to wait forever for a reply and was able to get in immediately. Apartment has been kept well and amenities are nice.

so far so good, had a smooth transition into the apartment, the office staff was very accommodating! the size of the apartment is perfect for my needs.

We have had such a great experience with this complex. Moving in was fast, easy, no hassle. The staff are wonderfully professional & friendly. We’ve had no problems this far!

I love my home at Windsor Park! The staff is very friendly and helpful, the neighborhood is quiet and peaceful, and the yard is always well kept!

The office staff is always polite and helpful! Anytime I have had a maintenance request it is resolved quickly and in a satisfactory manner.

The stay here is good. I don’t really have any complaints. The small events held here are fun. Still quiet. Staff is very helpful and maintenance seems to get done quicker.

It’s nice place to live ,very calm and no disturbance.Excellent school district,near to all the shopping complex like Walmart Kroger bar and grill.

I have had a great year living at Windsor Park. The neighborhood is perfect and the staff here is amazing. I’ve had 2 pretty rough water emergencies happen after hours and the response was very prompt. Follow-up has been great too. I decided to extend my lease another year!