Windsor Park Apartment Homes

4.4

4.4

about 8 hours ago
Es una comunidad tranquila y tiene muchas facilidades cercas como hospitales, médicos, clínicas , farmacias, y supermercado entre otras además es un lugar bonito

Phyllis
I enjoy my apartment, would love to see the sprinklers on more. Otherwise all is taken care of. I have lived here for a while things are calming down. Management is trying to keep everyone safe, I appreciate that.

Lisa
I like the office staff. Very friendly and helpful. Maintainence is fast and reliable. It would be nice if the apartments could be updated.

Asalee
Just left a review on google. Keep up the good work. I hope you treat the maintenance crew well because they are truly the backbone of this place. Angel is alway driving around picking up anything that’s out of place ❤️

Laura
Últimamente hemos tenido varios incidentes desagradables en nuestra comunidad y nos preocupa, como siempre esperamos la pronta acción de la compañía que nos opera y tomen las decisiones adecuadas de acuerdo a los incidentes sabemos que así será gracias anticipadas

Stella
about 2 months ago
I love this place. Clean, safe, all amenities. We want to stay here forever. The Manager, office team, maintenance are awesome. The view of sunset is beutiful

Juanita
about 2 months ago
Is the Best Place to Live, Im Very Happy Here! Been like like 10 years or more, i cant complain I love it! Thank you Windsor Park Atentamente Juanita

Jeanne
about 2 months ago
My husband and I are both so happy living in Windsor Park. We love our 1 bedroom apt. especially how open the living room & kitchen are. This is so perfect for us. I'm often cooking and can watch TV or talk with hubby. Love that the shower has safety bar so helpful. We are fortunate to have a view of the lake which enables us to watch "our,"ducklings grow. I'm pretty sure the entire community has adopted them. L! Maintenance aew awesome whatever needs to be fixed is done the same day as the work order is placed. We've found the office staff to be friendly, helpful and genuinely caring. Definitely best place to live in our opinion

Ingrid
2 months ago
This place is so beautiful to live. An extremely quiet community. The only issues I have are 1. Some dogs are not leashed 2. Packages that are inadvertently left by your door, please call the Office, to contact the recipient. Have a GREAT day!!!!!

2 months ago
Esta en muy buena localización cerca de hospitales, farmacia, wallmart, shopping ext ext y son apartamentos cómodos muy buena comunidad.servicio apropiado y bueno y las facilidades muy buenas.