Windsor Park Apartment Homes

4.2

4.2

Nilsa
My second month in the community and I'm loving it. The staff is very accommodating and treat people with respect. As I don't drive I'm looking forward to go on the shopping trip.
Cynthia
After just one week, I have not met a person, staff or resident, that has not been pleasant and kind. I think I’m gonna like it here. The office staff have been efficient, patient and helpful.
Phyllis
I'm happy here things are coming together. So good to have the cafeteria back opened. And I truly think Gabriel is as nice as it gets. The entire management team is great.
Mark
Great people and staff pool wonderful jacuzzi also gated also great security at night is wonderful also always clean trash pickup daily tennis court nice
Jorge
I’m very happy with all the positives changes done so far, my view of things to help: About the monthly magazine: It should have an space mentioning the community rules. On the other side I’m seeing to many kids and young people living in the community. Finally again my congratulations to Mr Gabriel and the hole team for the great job they are doing.
Phyllis
about 2 months ago
I love living here but just like anywhere else we have problems. As a resident I report problems to the office. We need harder rules here. Some residents are subletting their apartment to others. That is a big problem.
Jeanne
about 2 months ago
We are so happy. Everyone in the office was/is so helpful friendly & kind. Maintenence promptly fixed the few things that weren't working. The grounds are beautiful. My neighbors are friendly & helpful. They have informed us of a few amenities that we didn't know about. Our view looking over the lake is peaceful & calming. My husband loves the pool. He does laps & even uses his pool dumbells for aquafit. While moving in my back was sore I used the jacuzzi to help ease the muscle soreness. Honestly worth the wait. My husband & I are so happy here
Trina
2 months ago
Great Office Personel, friendly and efficient, and the property is well maintained! I love it! Perfect place for a Person of a certain age, Me LOL
Laura
2 months ago
Es un exelente lugar para vivir tranquilo, cómodo y cerca de todo hospital, supermercado y demás nesesitas es muy bueno Gracias visítalo y convéncete
Judy
3 months ago
I love this place very quiet and safe people are friendly the homes are very nice and spacious every thing is updated and clean maintained and if you have a problem its solved immediately