Windsor Park Plaza & Lofts

4.2

4.2

I love living here. Great location. Lots of space. Friendly staff that are always there to help you. Excellent amenities even if we can't use much with COVID.
This place is amazing for living. But the staff is not understanding. The amenities are amazing but due to covid they have been shut down and there has been no incentive provided towards rent.
It is a good apartment but it's old and during extremely cold weather it was pretty cold in our apartment. the location is good because it's close to Whyte Ave. Overall, It's not a bad apartment.
Been living here for 4 months now and have no complaints. The residents are friendly and love that the building gets cleaned on a daily basis
I wish that the gym and pool would open up. Instead of just waiting for the next wave, it would be great if extra steps could be taken to help us get in there. It would do lots for my mental health. Also, I wish the leasing office was more helpful. No customer service. They respond like robots.
Another 5 star review for the amazing experience I have had so far. The building is clean, accessible and all in all fantastic. The staff are super helpful.
Great place to live with easy access to amenities and oublic transport. I would s recommend liv8ng here to anybody I know. It is also a very secure build I g and one that keeps itself in good shape.
Just move in few month ago. So far the place is good. Near to everything. Massive bedroom. Lots of storage place. Close to the university of Alberta.
Overall is okay but the maintenance is pretty slow if you submit it online. The unit itself is a bit old with some stains and holes everywhere
The building is amazing and so is my apartment, but I do not appreciate the sound level of my neighbors or the characters that are around at night. Still patiently waiting for the amenities to be opened