One of the best locations on campus! Everything is just a stone away. Also a very calm and green locality. Facilities in the building are amazingg!

Reply from Windsor Park Plaza & Lofts

Great location, and maintenance has been impressively timely! The amenities are great and I love the little events they hold every now and then. :)

Reply from Windsor Park Plaza & Lofts

THINGS YOU ARE DOING GREAT: - clean amenities - lots of activities - quite neighbourgood THINGS NEEDS IMPROVEMENTS: - the replacement for Sobey's is still procrastinating - new stuff(this year) needs more training when it comes to lease signing

Reply from Windsor Park Plaza & Lofts

The building is really great. All of the cleaning and maintenance staff are complete gems! The only thing that sucks is moving out because the leasing office gouges you and moving in because you have to arm wrestle the leasing agents to give you a good deal on the unit.

Reply from Windsor Park Plaza & Lofts

The staff here is amazing and are always willing to help you! Maintenance requests are completed so quickly. Great amenities and community programs. Neighbors are kind and quiet. Love living here!

Reply from Windsor Park Plaza & Lofts

Leasing office is very helpful. Maintenance group is super efficient and communicative!!! Looking for promotions with a lower price though :)

Reply from Windsor Park Plaza & Lofts

Nice, cute apartment with lots of amenities and community events. Power is included, which is fantastic. In a great area. Unfortunately, the fee for parking is ridiculously high. I've never lived in an apartment without 1 free parking stall before. Rent is a good price to start with ($1050 for a small bachelor's suite) but the fact that it's going up by $200 next year will force me to move.

Reply from Windsor Park Plaza & Lofts

Great management and staff. Love the amenities in Diversions and special events that are always taking place for tenants. Something fun every month!

Reply from Windsor Park Plaza & Lofts

Overall, my experience here has been amazing. The amenities, specifically the gym and pool are some of the best fitness facilities you will find in residential buildings in Edmonton. The private movie theatre is the best for movie nights with friends. I still love my home after 5 years living with Windsor Park.

Reply from Windsor Park Plaza & Lofts

It is an amazing place with great amenities. Being close to the university is really convenient and it has a lot of walking distance restaurants and stores.

Reply from Windsor Park Plaza & Lofts

I've been a residence at Windsor Park Lofts since 2014. The amenities are amazing, the staff are always finding ways to keep our community busy such as: karaoke nights, holiday events, movie night and much more...The gym is well equipped for the tenants, the swimming pool is a great way to unwind after a long day!! They aim to please and I recommend anyone looking for a community and not just a place to live come join us. It's worth what you pay!!!!

Reply from Windsor Park Plaza & Lofts

Very nice quiet place. Amenities are extremely nice as well. Very good location. Have had no problems since moving in. I found that sometimes the management office doesn’t get back to me.

Reply from Windsor Park Plaza & Lofts

Windsor Park Plaza & Lofts is extremely close to campus making it perfect for students. The building feels safe and has nice amenities (i.e. gym, pool, etc.)

Reply from Windsor Park Plaza & Lofts

Great place to live! Safe and secure and close to all the amenities you may want. The diversions space is an excellent place to unwind and the staff are always friendly.

Reply from Windsor Park Plaza & Lofts

The maintenance crew is absolutely fantastic. Any issues we've had with our unit have been dealt with extremely fast and with great quality. I moved here because of the amenities, but even if I was willing to give that up, it would be hard to settle for a different standard on maintenance. Donna from the leasing office is also a delight, always looking to find solutions that work for everyone. This is a building that is concerned about tenants' experience from the first day they move in to the last.

Reply from Windsor Park Plaza & Lofts

People are polite in person. Some are actually really friendly. Windsor puts on nice events to help everyone mingle. I have heard of missing laundry and personally have experienced disregard from neighbors in regards to trash cleanliness and organization.

Reply from Windsor Park Plaza & Lofts

This place is perfect! I love the quiet area and the view in the lofts. I also loged how clean the apartment was when I moved in and how everyone of the staff accomodated my move in.

Reply from Windsor Park Plaza & Lofts

The apartment has several nice amenities. The location is ideal if you are at the university or needing to take the lrt. It also has different events going on each month, that are fun.

Reply from Windsor Park Plaza & Lofts

Living in Windsor Park Plaza has been a great experience. The staff are helpful and do their best to make this a great place to live. The renovated Diversions is such a warm community space. Also, I really like my apartment.

Reply from Windsor Park Plaza & Lofts

Office staff are difficult to deal with. It's annoying how often our electricity and water are turned off. Maintenance staff is really nice as is the actual unit and the amenities.

Reply from Windsor Park Plaza & Lofts

I haven’t had any major trouble with my resident community except for people near me playing their music very loudly. Other than that I haven’t had much contact with others living near me.

Reply from Windsor Park Plaza & Lofts

Great apartment. Second floor helps you feel like there is a sense of community. Love the quiet study room, helps students focus during exam season

Reply from Windsor Park Plaza & Lofts

I like the location, the amenities, the suite, the underground parking, access to stores connected to the building, the Diversions area, the pool and the gym onsite.

Reply from Windsor Park Plaza & Lofts

The area is safe, and I like how all the amenities are included in rent. There are markets nearby which is good. The only annoyance that happens from time to time is with the elevators. Not all floors have displays, so sometimes we’re stuck waiting on elevators for a long time

Reply from Windsor Park Plaza & Lofts

The amenities are very good. My unit is new and comfortable. Rent is reasonable. The only thing to improve is the management and staff in the leasing office.