Windsor Park Plaza & Lofts

Having the second floor amenities has been the best thing. It has allowed me to enjoy my university experience while alongside being able to have a social life.
Although I use to enjoy living here, since covid-19 the comfort no longer exist. Had my vehicle vandalized on P3, 3 times, renovations are always being done, so quietness does not exist. Unable to use any immunities but, the rent stayed the same, it kind of makes it really gross cuz what you use to pay for was taken away and is no longer woth staying here. The staff treat you like you don't belong here. So much has changed here. I will not recommend anyone of friends to stay here. It's way too expensive and car repairs cost the same as rent. Is there any advice to fix the depression I have been feeling living here.
Quiet floor with nice views, the building management has done a good job of keeping surfaces and the like disinfected in these difficult times.
The location of Windsor Park Plaza is great, so accessible to the fun on Whyte Ave and close to campus. The building is well maintained and the staff are always willing to help.
I love living here. Recently I have had some noise issues but with help from the experience management it got resolved and once again I am the most comfortable I have ever been in a home.
I have been living here for almost 4 years now. I love the area and the building. Apartments are larger than average and the staff is a pleasure to deal with.
I have been living here for almost 4 years now. I especially love the amenities and the maintenance team. The neighborhood is also fantastic, very walkable and with good transit.
Great amenities like the gym, pool, study area and pool table! Good area of town for students or hospital staff. Underground parking with a car wash is a huge plus.
This apartment community is an excellent place to live, Great location within the Edmonton community and it is a very safe location. I would recommend this as a place to live for any of my friends looking for a place without hesitation.
I like living in Windsor for its location, amenities, and apartment size! However, I find that often the elevators are broken, the door handles to the stair wells are often broken, the machine to reload the laundry almost never works, the list goes on and on. The apartments are also freezing cold in the winter and the staff are not very helpful in finding ways to keep the space warm. I have also found that the leasing office staff are rude and disrespectful. When I or my friends in the building have reported things the staff have not responded in a timely manner. When I have called security for various concerns I had had, they told me they were not emergencies and blew me off completely. The problems I have with Windsor are completely fixable and easily improved! I definitely think there's some room for growth and I encourage you to do so!