Windsor Park Plaza & Lofts

1 star
Too much noise in my unit and we have asked several times to building manager but it’s not being reduced. I don’t know whom to contact to get this noise rectified. It’s hard to sleep and live in this unit.
Amenities are great but the service from leasing office is one of the worst. They are only bothered about the new tenants and not the old one. Take a lot of time to fix things and a lot more
I haven’t had any major trouble with my resident community except for people near me playing their music very loudly. Other than that I haven’t had much contact with others living near me.
Although I use to enjoy living here, since covid-19 the comfort no longer exist. Had my vehicle vandalized on P3, 3 times, renovations are always being done, so quietness does not exist. Unable to use any immunities but, the rent stayed the same, it kind of makes it really gross cuz what you use to pay for was taken away and is no longer woth staying here. The staff treat you like you don't belong here. So much has changed here. I will not recommend anyone of friends to stay here. It's way too expensive and car repairs cost the same as rent. Is there any advice to fix the depression I have been feeling living here.
Office staff are difficult to deal with. It's annoying how often our electricity and water are turned off. Maintenance staff is really nice as is the actual unit and the amenities.
Everything is great, except the crazy noisy neighbors. The rental payment method could be improved. Although we can pay the rent in the rentcafe, there are additional processing fee requires. I don’t think anyone would like to pay this extra money, especially it is not necessary.
I like living in Windsor for its location, amenities, and apartment size! However, I find that often the elevators are broken, the door handles to the stair wells are often broken, the machine to reload the laundry almost never works, the list goes on and on. The apartments are also freezing cold in the winter and the staff are not very helpful in finding ways to keep the space warm. I have also found that the leasing office staff are rude and disrespectful. When I or my friends in the building have reported things the staff have not responded in a timely manner. When I have called security for various concerns I had had, they told me they were not emergencies and blew me off completely. The problems I have with Windsor are completely fixable and easily improved! I definitely think there's some room for growth and I encourage you to do so!
The community is great, amenities are plentiful, bus and train station are super close. New grocery store recently opened. Suggestion: It would be very cool to have an app where you can build, rent or lease properties and see who will get the monopoly on Westcorp. Earn points for upkeep on maintenance, cleaning crew or even work as management when moving up to the next level. I have more details if you wish to hear more. Thank you! loyer.jackie.21@gmail.com
So far so good! Noise is good, staff are nice and the events being held are always exciting. Amenities are always functional and if good quality. One issue would be my neighbours, they don’t install much confidence in me seeing that there are so many reminders in the Halos for trash clean up and packages being left or stolen.
Last year I lived in a different suite than I do now. I was nervous for my move out inspection after reading reviews on Google. My experience was entirely different from the ones posted online - the staff was excellent and very accommodating. The lady in the office was always friendly and helpful. I enjoy living in Windsor because of the amenities that are provided, specifically diversions.