Very friendly staff and a great area to live in. The apartments are aestheticly pleasing and the property is very well taken care of. I've only had matinence issues twice and both times they were taken care of immediately.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

I love Windsor park, very friendly for dogs, and for us also. When something breaks or is not working they are very fast at fixing things. The management was very friendly

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

I love living in this community and the area is so great. Wish the rent was a little more affordable or that I could get into a bigger apartment but they are hard to come by.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Staff is friendly maintenance and service request handled promptly grounds Nice and neat. Gerald I have only dealt with and the seven months I've been there great service Gerald I have only dealt with and the seven months I've been there great service 40 characterscharacters

I appreciate how quick the office responds to me when I have a question and how fast maintance can address an issue if I have one. But my neighbors are way too loud.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Apartments needs lots of repairs. The inside not to bad but the outside is pretty bad especially the porches and decks. Lots of mildew and cob webs and bad paint. Leakey porches

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

I am very satisfied with office staff and maintenance. NO complaints. The staff is professional, friendly and courteous. Also, anytime I have called for maintence issues they have taken care of it

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

I've been here roughly 2 years now and will continue to renew my lease. The folks in the office are fantastic and the maintenance guys are on top of it. You need something fixed? They're there within the next few days to get you all fixed up.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Friendly staff but extremely slow on maintenance requests. Walls are paper thin so you can hear everything outside, which can get distracting. Roads around community need to be fixed.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Windsor Park has been home for me. It's safe, affordable and the staff really cares. Windsor Park is a place you can make friends with your neighbors or just be happy in solitude. Thanks for being my new home in Hendersonville!

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

I have lived here for a year now and have been extremely pleased. The office personnel are very responsive to any requests or needs. The location is so convenient and safety is never a worry!

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Everything had been a great experience so far the apartment is good the location is awesome and I have had no trouble with anything so far ... Great place to live and I will renew my lease when the time comes. This summer I will get to experience the pool area for the first time.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Meets all my needs. Other than that I don't have any complaints about them that would cause people to rethink living here. Its a nice community.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

The staff has been amazing here, the community is always well kept, the neighbors are friendly, my family feels very safe here, plus the convenience to indian lake is awesome, yet you're far enough away to not feel like you're constantly stuck there

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

So far, let enjoy living here The staff is very helpful. Residents are friendly. I enjoy the peaceful atmosphere. I'm looking forward to the updates.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Love it! Everything is maintained well and clean.. Anytime I need anything, I get it.. I always tell the people I know great things about Winsor Park..

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

This is my first time moving out on my own and Windsor park has made it easy and enjoyable. They are very puctual at fixing issue I have and always very kind and helpful.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

The area is very nice and quiet. Love the location, there are plenty of things to do near by but its out of the main rush of traffic. The staff are really friendly, just not very pleased with the maintenance staff.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

I have been here almost a month and the staff was wonderful getting me moved in here. They even left a gift bag full of essentials everyone needs when they first move in to a place. Thanks again!!

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

It's peaceful, and generally a comfortable place to live. The management is good to go, as they are always responding to residents' issues timely and with satisfactory results. Their hard work shows! Just my opinion.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

I'm glad they're finally working on making the outside pretty again. In my years here it seemed things just kept going downhill and now we are getting some much needed improvements!

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

The office staff are courteous and polite, and quickly attended to any matters I have requested. While the maintenance staff are polite and very efficient and punctual.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

I enjoy the location and having a place for my dog to run. I do not appreciate paying for pest control when I had to deal with my pest problem myself.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Great job, I live the remodel and all issues I have are handled quickly! I feel safe at this complex and like everyone that works here cares!

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Love love living here- it is peaceful and quiet. The dog park is fantastic and kept very clean. Management is great and Gerald is always helpful.