Still don’t enjoy living here aside from the location of the complex. My unit is falling apart. All the cracks in the floors, doors and walls leave space to get in for all the insects constantly in the apartment. I was told when I moved in that the yard would be fixed from where construction was done previously - because this was never done, the yard in front of my building is still such an eye sore. What I pay in rent is far far more than what this place is worth. I have yet to speak with anyone in the office who has an ounce of respect for the tenants. Everyone I’ve spoken to by email or phone has been rude, uneducated and/or does not care.

My experience here has been really good so far. All of the staff have been extremely helpful and supportive. Maintenance has been quick and responsive. Move-in was easy and painless (besides the money part).

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

If it wasn’t for the Godzilla child upstairs banging around and running laps at all hours of the night, I would give 5 stars. I love everything else about this place. They have turned it into a nightmare. I’ve resigned myself to the fact that nothing can be done. I just wish they were more considerate and better parents. No kid that young should be up and running around at midnight or later... And it always happens.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

We have put a maintenance ticket in for a squirrels nest as well as called the leasing office to have no one respond to either. I loved the four years I have been here but I am starting to see the staff to not be as responsive. Not sure it is because the staff is newer but I had a better experience in my first two years of living in this complex.

When I first moved in, everything seemed fine... until the first night. I found 2 large brown recluse spiders. I couldn't sleep until I killed them. The following night, I found 2 in the bedroom closet. That following morning, I found another on my ceiling right before work. I can't help but check every corner of every room any time I come home for another brown recluse. Other than that, its been fine.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

When first moving in the place was infested with roaches. Pest control through the apartment was contacted but i had to take matters into my own hands. After i got that problem controlled i haven’t had any other problems.

It's an okay place some really good people live here and some really sketchy people the only thing I really hate is it's not very kid friendly.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

My apt is wonderful, love the layout, the colors, the deck, the view from the deck. The only problem I’m having is roaches I’m on day 2 as a resident, and I’ve killed 20 plus roaches. I’ve sprayed, put out roach bait. This apt complex needs to be exterminated not just my apt the entire complex ALL apts. This is ridiculous. I lived in the same apt complex for the last 8 years and not once did I see a roach and to move to a nicer and better location to see this on 2 day. Is upsetting to me. I’m a very clean person and roaches are awful. And we pay a pest control fee.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

It's ok! The parking sucks. There are simply not enough places to park. The residents are inconsiderate...playing thier car radios loudly late at night. I feel like I living in a college community.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Nice they’re paving the road. I’m so happy for you and your life is so much fun to you come back together you know I don’t know what to you say you’re just joking

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

So far, let enjoy living here The staff is very helpful. Residents are friendly. I enjoy the peaceful atmosphere. I'm looking forward to the updates.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

I love my apartment but it takes forever to get things fixed. Including a broken fridge that still hasn’t been fixed after multiple requests.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Overpriced for an apartment that is old and worn. It's works for my purposes but I feel bad for the person below me. Even softly walking shakes the floor and I have kids!

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

The community is nice. No noisy neighbors, and the maintenance crew does an excellent job landscaping wise. However, the apartments could definitely use some refurbishing. You don't quite get what you pay for.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Living here has been okay. Hendersonville is a nice town to live in not to far from Nashville. The lawn is usually kept nice and the maintenance crew is nice and helpful especially Ron.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Friendly staff but extremely slow on maintenance requests. Walls are paper thin so you can hear everything outside, which can get distracting. Roads around community need to be fixed.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

I am giving 3 stars because while it js very quiet, I have seen more spiders than I care to and a maintenance request to spray has been ignored on several occasions. I live in the back where bugs and spiders gather on the ceiling and on the stairs. It would be nice to have someone clear the area.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Apartments needs lots of repairs. The inside not to bad but the outside is pretty bad especially the porches and decks. Lots of mildew and cob webs and bad paint. Leakey porches

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

The apartments are nice. It was a little tough getting a hold of the office which made it stressful as we were moving across country. Once we got here everything was fine.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

The management so far has been very helpful. I do wish I would have looked at the unit before making any final decisions but that was my fault. For a two bedroom the unit is very tiny and no cabinet space for hardly anything. Very out dated in this building. Other buildings have been updated but this one has not..

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

I appreciate how quick the office responds to me when I have a question and how fast maintance can address an issue if I have one. But my neighbors are way too loud.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Over all good. Parking has been becoming a real issue lately. Our apartment still really smells of smoke sometimes due to our neighbors but we were told the management did all the could. Overall it's safe, clean and pretty affordable.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

I'm glad they're finally working on making the outside pretty again. In my years here it seemed things just kept going downhill and now we are getting some much needed improvements!

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

I enjoy the location and having a place for my dog to run. I do not appreciate paying for pest control when I had to deal with my pest problem myself.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

My stay has been decent. Quiet and no really big issues. My lease is coming to an end and I will not be renewing but I would recommend the Windsor Park complex.