So far, let enjoy living here The staff is very helpful. Residents are friendly. I enjoy the peaceful atmosphere. I'm looking forward to the updates.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

I am giving 3 stars because while it js very quiet, I have seen more spiders than I care to and a maintenance request to spray has been ignored on several occasions. I live in the back where bugs and spiders gather on the ceiling and on the stairs. It would be nice to have someone clear the area.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Overpriced for an apartment that is old and worn. It's works for my purposes but I feel bad for the person below me. Even softly walking shakes the floor and I have kids!

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

The management so far has been very helpful. I do wish I would have looked at the unit before making any final decisions but that was my fault. For a two bedroom the unit is very tiny and no cabinet space for hardly anything. Very out dated in this building. Other buildings have been updated but this one has not..

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

I appreciate how quick the office responds to me when I have a question and how fast maintance can address an issue if I have one. But my neighbors are way too loud.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Living here has been okay. Hendersonville is a nice town to live in not to far from Nashville. The lawn is usually kept nice and the maintenance crew is nice and helpful especially Ron.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

I love my apartment but it takes forever to get things fixed. Including a broken fridge that still hasn’t been fixed after multiple requests.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Over all good. Parking has been becoming a real issue lately. Our apartment still really smells of smoke sometimes due to our neighbors but we were told the management did all the could. Overall it's safe, clean and pretty affordable.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Friendly staff but extremely slow on maintenance requests. Walls are paper thin so you can hear everything outside, which can get distracting. Roads around community need to be fixed.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

The apartments are nice. It was a little tough getting a hold of the office which made it stressful as we were moving across country. Once we got here everything was fine.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Apartments needs lots of repairs. The inside not to bad but the outside is pretty bad especially the porches and decks. Lots of mildew and cob webs and bad paint. Leakey porches

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

The community is nice. No noisy neighbors, and the maintenance crew does an excellent job landscaping wise. However, the apartments could definitely use some refurbishing. You don't quite get what you pay for.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Maintenance is quick to fix issues. Nice neighborhood. Quiet place. Too much dog poop in the grass however. And since the apartments are older issues arise

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Good job My living here for the last three and a half years have been good, me and my daughter love the people that live in our community there.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

It’s nice and quiet. I’ve grown wary of living in the back. I feel like I see more bugs there. Office staff is very helpful and responds quickly!

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Management and maintenance is good. Quiet community for the most part. Only been here 5 months so haven't had much time to get to know the place. Pet friendly.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

The staff is super nice and has great customer service. They are making improvements to the community and I am loving it so far! A nice place to move into from Memphis, TN. On my second lease and still pleased.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Windsor Park is a decent apartment complex. The maintenance staff does a fair job in the cleanliness aspect of the complex. It is at a perfect location in Hendersonville.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

I love living here. The staff and tesidents are very helpful and welcoming. I enjoy the pet friendly environment and commjnity i have found here. The grounds are very well maintained.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Very friendly staff and a great area to live in. The apartments are aestheticly pleasing and the property is very well taken care of. I've only had matinence issues twice and both times they were taken care of immediately.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

It Was rocky at first moving in on time but the staff took care of things right away😊 Once we are settled into our apartment, we like it. Just wish we could get 2 BR on ground floor!

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

I'm glad they're finally working on making the outside pretty again. In my years here it seemed things just kept going downhill and now we are getting some much needed improvements!

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

I enjoy the location and having a place for my dog to run. I do not appreciate paying for pest control when I had to deal with my pest problem myself.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Apartments are clean, and updated nicely. Staff has been extremely friendly and accommodating with requests. My only complaint has been, through no fault of Windsor Park staff, some residents don't like to clean up after their pets, which makes for a pretty messy dog park at times... no fun when you're wearing flip flops and drop your foot right in a pile! We've never had a single safety issue, or any issues with noise from other residents, and have enjoyed living here, this past year

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Still fairly new here but it is quiet and very peaceful where my apartment is located. Looking forward to meeting some of the residents. The maintenance men have been very helpful and prompt when needed.