Windwater at Windmill Lakes

I love living here. The staff is amazing!!!!!❤️ I’ve lived here for 4 years and I have never had a problem getting anything done. Love this place!
I have lived here for a little over a year and I am very pleased! Of course, nothing is perfect, but this is the closest to it! Management is phenomenal, and i am thankful for the hard work Maintenance does everyday! I have no intentions on moving anytime soon! 😁
I moved in two days ago and thus far everyone has really made me feel welcome, everyone is smiling and greeting me and making me feel at home
Good experience, peppery is nice. Work out room is equipped with modern equipment, pool and pool area is nice. Parking is kind bad, but it’s a smaller complex so I’m fine with that.
Never had a problem good place to live . Every body in the office very helpful and maintaince also. No issue with anyone good area the only thing I will prefer to have wooded floor one first floor.
Very relaxing place & quiet place to live. Management Team is always available also maintenance eagerly and easy to get in contact to fix any any everything.
A good place to call home. Very nice for just self or starting family. Quick to fix any issues with home. Only need to work on who they allow to live here, as the place is not as quiet as it use to be
The maintenance man is top notch. He respects your privacy and will not just enter your residence. He knocks and gives more than ample opportunity to recognize him. All requests have been completed within a day of their report. He is thorough in his work and does the work right the first time. The property is always kept up (for the most part). When the weekend or holiday comes, the trash bins will overflow but the trash does NOT blow around the property. It’s properly secured until the trash service comes to empty the bins. Been here a little over six months. If my experience continues to be this good, I will re-up for a new 12 month lease.
The community is great for the most part. Management and maintenance are awesome and are always accommodating to residents. The community is well maintained, but is in need of an update to make it more modern, especially the appliances.
Overall quiet and decent place to stay. Car was broken into once due to bad kids on a weekend. Maintenance is always convenient and answer all call and office is very responsive during business hours.