Windwater at Windmill Lakes

4.4

4.4

The Good. Smiling faces. People in charge that simply respond to you by small likeable gestures. The cute office staff with love in their sweet voices. The maintenance crew who acknowledge you with kindness. The Bad. The tenants above me are inconsiderate and unruly. The upstairs couple that have active late night fights with heavy movements and with furniture involved, disturbing the peace here in Building 2. The people that throw their cigarette butts down from their balconies above mine and the butts clutter around my balcony. That is very bad behavior on both accounts and affects the peaceful ambience at my unit here in Building 2. The mothers who allow their kids to continually shriek in high pitched loudness in the high volume acoustics of the pool area. That is irresponsible parenting. The ugly. The lazy tenants who drop their trash bags off in front of the trash receptacles instead of lifting the lid on the receptacles to dispose of the bag properly.
Have had someone break my rear view mirror. Someone has tried breaking into our apartment has even called us on the dial pad claiming to live in our apartment demanding to let them in
Great Place to live at, Management is the best will help you with your needs, If You need a repair they will take care of it asap. Also Its great to have a garage and parking space make it Easier after getting home.
It’s very quiet here at this place. The people are friendly as well the gym is nice to go work out finally since I gained weight time to lose it. Also the office people the work in the from Ms. Cindy is a wonderful person she helped me and my girlfriend find a place where we would love and it was The WindWater At WindMill Lakes!! Our dog Tyson loves it as well even though he barks he’s a good dog. He just trying to protect the house I guess!! But so far I am happy where we stay I enjoy it.
I’m really enjoying my apartment and new living environment. I have more space for my kids and my kids can now walk to school. Cindy and Sandra are amazing and made my experience wonderful. Maintenance are awesome too. Will be here a while.
Spacious, nice units. Could use some upgrades. Great, attentive staff and maintenance team. Parking lot is a bit small and we’ve had some issues due to it. Gym and pool are nice.
Nice place to stay . Just wish they can get the raccoons away from there. Very quiet place. Very spacious. Love the view. Nice pool area...
Things here have been great. We are a simple family so our apartment works great for us. It’s been amazing having really nice neighbors and ducks!
Living here has been a real joy. This is a respectable community with amazing staff and neighbors. Couldn’t have picked a better first apartment!
The amount of people without parking stickers in the parking spots for people with stickers is ridiculous. Plus the amount of dog pop all over the property is out of hand.