Windwater at Windmill Lakes

4.5

4.5

Erik
Decent just too many potheads. Parking spots are pretty consistent as well. Love seeing the ducks run around and do things that sucks like to do.
Michael
I really enjoy it here very quite neighborhood. People are very friendly we just need doggy bags to pick up our dog poop because I have to bring my own bag from my house to pick it up but it okay as long as I have a bag with me but everything about the community I love it and the gym is convenient to stay open 24/7.
Wayne
Definitely still enjoy living here. The women in the office and maintenance are super nice and helpful. Have grown to love the ducks in the area as well.
Veronica
Cute, spacious units that are affordable. Gym is large, pool and patio area are nice. Staff & maintenance are great, friendly, and attentive.
Tonya
My dryer went out. Alfonso in maintenance got right on it!! He and his work mate worked hard to repair it. They ordered parts for it, though it wasn't the fix it needed. Even during Christmas week he was able to get my laundry ability back in full form! He found a dryer to replace the broken one. The replacement matches the washer perfectly!!
Frida
This is such a friendly community. Very peaceful and calm. Also always very clean! Great environment and great apartments. Very safe and friendly.
Reyna
Loving everything so far, the outside is cleans, the staff are nice and helpful. I do wish there was a place for dogs like a off leash play area.
Wayne
Still no complaints here. Our time here has been enjoyable. The staff gets so much done even with so little of them. Always making sure the community is a clean safe place.
Veronica
Great staff, great maintenance. Pool is nice and gym is large. Units are nice and spacious, however could use some upgrades. Parking can be an issue. Cute duckies and cats around property.
Wayne
Definitely enjoy living somewhere where the ladies in the office care about what goes on in the community. Always on top of things and so polite.