I have been extremely happy with The Windwater ever since I first came in to receive information. Cindy and Sandra from the office have been so nice and helpful every step of the way. I really love this complex and am looking forward to a long stay.

Reply from Windwater at Windmill Lakes

I love the office staff. They go above and beyond on every request or need. Apartments are always nice and clean. And we have a great pool too.

Reply from Windwater at Windmill Lakes

I love it here. Been here for three years!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ And only reason for leaving is it’s getting pricey. So may be moving this year! I love the office people and my neighbors are really nice! Im gonna miss it here.

Reply from Windwater at Windmill Lakes

Move in wasn’t so bad parking is full on our first night , a few minor things I had issues with but all in all so far it’s been good.staff is really friendly!

Reply from Windwater at Windmill Lakes

Good community good place to live at . No problems at the community. good maintenance . No problems for ever with any staff members. Everything clean nice office

Reply from Windwater at Windmill Lakes

Been here for about three weeks. I feel confortable and safe. Only a lot of noise from upstairs neighbors. And some damages in apartment but waiting for maintenance to come and fix them. Other than that great place!

Reply from Windwater at Windmill Lakes

I love it, it’s quiet and laid back. Maintenance is always on top of work orders the same day, office staff is very friendly. Neighborhood/location next to all the stores and the mall is perfect

Nice place really quiet, safe, and close to home and workplace. The windwater has been a great experience so far besides a few minor issues.

Everything’s good except outsiders coming to take over the pool on the weekend. The staff is excellent and very understanding. Maintenance is so helpful and comes as soon as a work order is placed

Staff and maintenance are personable, available, and quick to respond. Elementary school, daycare, bus stop, church, and shopping is close by. Area is gated and I have not had any break ins. Residents fail to pick up after their dogs. Area streets often flood during hard rain.

Been here for 3 years now. No real complaints. Just the normal apartment living. Not the best area, a few break ins but that is anywhere you live.

I enjoy the location it’s not far from where’s i live the staff is nice haven’t encountered any issues and look forward to my stay at this location.

Great spacious apartments with modern amenities, only flaw is there's no security or cameras and the fence and gates are not secure. The pool is not monitored on evenings and weekends therefore lots of activities outside of open hours.

It’s a great apartment. Spacious units. Amazing maintenance men. The Manager is very helpful! Nice gym. The pool and area is nice as well, but unfortunately it’s always filled with kids. I also wish they had a handrail going in and out of the pool.

Very nice staff and quiet community. No problems so far. The pool is very nice and the grounds are well kept. I would definitely recommend anyone to live here

I recently moved in and the staff has been great at answering all of the questions. I love my new apartment. The only bad thing was the pool has been closed since I moved in.

Nice but can be better. Sometimes neighbors are too loud, but it is what it is you living in a complex. Is been I little bit scary because of vandalism.

Pronta respuesta de la administraciòn, y del mantenimiento. Hasta el momento es un lugar tranquilo para vivir y cerca de escuelas y tiendas comerciales.

Very relaxing place & quiet place to live. Management Team is always available also maintenance eagerly and easy to get in contact to fix any any everything.

Neighbors friendly, Noise is maintained, Parking always available to me & my guest. Location commute to daily routes, A drop box to pay rent after hours is recommended

Awesome place to live and raise your family or as bachelor pad. Thanks for handling all my work request as they are filed really Appreciate it

I have been a resident here for over four years and so far I enjoy living here . The apartments has lots of room and I am able to enjoy washer and dryer right here without the hassle of going somewhere else . The front staff have always been very kind to me .

All is awesome! Great move in experience, instant fixes to the apt. Great staff and overall move in great and uncomplicated.No complaints so far,very happy.

I'm new to Windwater @ Windmill, but so far so good! Nice community for nice people! The office crews are wonderful. They are very nice and helpful to people. Keep the good work!

A good place to call home. Very quiet safe neighborhood and property kept clean. Maintenance is always quick to respond when needed. Office staff are super friendly and always go the extra mile. Recent up keep has been done to the property and on going. I have almost been here 2 years but have signed on for another 12 months.