Staff and maintenance are personable, available, and quick to respond. Elementary school, daycare, bus stop, church, and shopping is close by. Area is gated and I have not had any break ins. Residents fail to pick up after their dogs. Area streets often flood during hard rain.

Been here for 3 years now. No real complaints. Just the normal apartment living. Not the best area, a few break ins but that is anywhere you live.

I enjoy the location it’s not far from where’s i live the staff is nice haven’t encountered any issues and look forward to my stay at this location.

Great spacious apartments with modern amenities, only flaw is there's no security or cameras and the fence and gates are not secure. The pool is not monitored on evenings and weekends therefore lots of activities outside of open hours.

It’s a great apartment. Spacious units. Amazing maintenance men. The Manager is very helpful! Nice gym. The pool and area is nice as well, but unfortunately it’s always filled with kids. I also wish they had a handrail going in and out of the pool.

Very nice staff and quiet community. No problems so far. The pool is very nice and the grounds are well kept. I would definitely recommend anyone to live here

I recently moved in and the staff has been great at answering all of the questions. I love my new apartment. The only bad thing was the pool has been closed since I moved in.

Nice but can be better. Sometimes neighbors are too loud, but it is what it is you living in a complex. Is been I little bit scary because of vandalism.

Pronta respuesta de la administraciòn, y del mantenimiento. Hasta el momento es un lugar tranquilo para vivir y cerca de escuelas y tiendas comerciales.

Very relaxing place & quiet place to live. Management Team is always available also maintenance eagerly and easy to get in contact to fix any any everything.

Neighbors friendly, Noise is maintained, Parking always available to me & my guest. Location commute to daily routes, A drop box to pay rent after hours is recommended

Awesome place to live and raise your family or as bachelor pad. Thanks for handling all my work request as they are filed really Appreciate it

I have been a resident here for over four years and so far I enjoy living here . The apartments has lots of room and I am able to enjoy washer and dryer right here without the hassle of going somewhere else . The front staff have always been very kind to me .

All is awesome! Great move in experience, instant fixes to the apt. Great staff and overall move in great and uncomplicated.No complaints so far,very happy.

I'm new to Windwater @ Windmill, but so far so good! Nice community for nice people! The office crews are wonderful. They are very nice and helpful to people. Keep the good work!

A good place to call home. Very quiet safe neighborhood and property kept clean. Maintenance is always quick to respond when needed. Office staff are super friendly and always go the extra mile. Recent up keep has been done to the property and on going. I have almost been here 2 years but have signed on for another 12 months.

The community itself is very quiet but i seem to always get the loudest neighbor. My neighbor listens to very loud music at odd times. Very annoying. Besides that i love this community.

Staff is very friendly. And informative . The process was quick and easy . There was a small problem but they fixed it quickly . I’m grateful

Love it. Very clean. Nice place the employee's very professional. Yesterday was my first day and the guys from maintenance they approach me and tell me we here for you anything you need lets know. I love it.

The location is great for my work and school. We moved here after hurricane Harvey and the staff have been wonderful to us. The only complaint is that our cars have been dinged up considerably in the parking lot since living here.

Great staff very friendly. The community is very small and very quiet. Just around the corner we have shopping centers and main freeways to get you where you need to be fast.

Very nice people that are on top of their business. Have nothing bad to say at all. It's a very quiet location that is very close to malls and anything else you need.

The staff is exceptional. They’re very helpful n professional at all times. We’ve not experienced any bad experiences except my upstairs neighbors.

Very quiet community, maintenance is very efficient . The office staff is always willing to go above and beyond staffing should do. Very ideal place to live, close to Interstate 45, if you like to go to Galveston. Close to Beltway 8 to go to Pearland or Hobby Airport or to

I have been living here for a year now I just signed my renewal lease because o love living here and the staff is so nice and understanding.