Windwater at Windmill Lakes

4.4

4.4

The amount of people without parking stickers in the parking spots for people with stickers is ridiculous. Plus the amount of dog pop all over the property is out of hand.
I love the customer service and that they really care about their residents. I don’t have any problems at our apartment complex. Maintenance are really good at coming out.
Happy new year! Still a nice community to live in. The women in the office are phenomenal and a huge help. Maintenance is awesome, I appreciate all of their hard work.
Great property . Love the greenery everywhere. Very attentive maintenance team. Staff super helpful . Great pool area and I love my patio :)
Peaceful ! And that’s all I need !! Not worried about someone opening my car or apartment ! No rude neighbors small complex and they always come to fix what needs to be fix at the moment
Love the spaciousness of the apartment unit. Patio is nice and big! Parking can be crowded at times. Nice gym and pool. Friendly staff. Attentive maintenance
This is a great place to life. The property is very Close to shopping and the freeway is very nearby. The staff are very friendly and helpful.
Constant noise at night from cars playing to the early hours in the morning. People parking in the residence spots without a parking sticker
Has its ups and downs but overall a decent complex with a lot around In walking distance. Friendly staff with a responsive maintenance team.
My wish is for the upper floor to have more padded flooring to muffle sound. A clubhouse would be nice and a playground for children to play.