Windwater at Windmill Lakes

4.5

4.5

I dont give you 5 stars because there's no child play ground area in the apartments. that's my only reason. everything else is fine with me.
I have been living at The Windwater at Windmill Lakes for almost four years and has been great. It's tranquil and neighbors are respectful. Ladies from the office are very cordial and helpful every time I have questions. Maintenance guys are respectful and come promptly when there is something to be fixed.
I leasing manager Is awesome and very patient. She's understanding and empathize to residents. I will be renewing. Any problem I have it's take care of the same or next day. My neighbors are nice and quiet. So far so good...
No complaints . I have lived here almost two years and the office staff has always been friendly and efficient. I enjoyed the pool when it was opened
Love my apartment! I have only been here for a couple of weeks and I’m already considering renewing once my lease is up. Great staff! Love the location.
Property is very muddy from leaking under the grass, sidewalk areas. Make my dogs paws muddy and it tracks into my place sometimes. It’s been like this since I moved in in July.
The units are nice and spacious. For the price, you really can’t beat it. We have now been here for five years and we love our little home. The area isn’t the best but I like how tucked away we are. The parking lot could be bigger, we’ve had problems with that in the past. Gym is really nice. I wish the appliances were upgraded but they work. I really just love how large my 2b2b is!
Its very nice and clam here big change from NYC to TX my boys love it here and my boyfriend loves it here my bestfriend has been down here for 3 years and I'm glad I made the move
I have never been to a community where office staff is so friendly and welcoming. I had moved out to another community and it was not the same, had to come back . Thank you windwater Office Staff
Living here has been great! It is quiet for the most part and the location is great! It’s nice having the lake within walking distance, and seeing the ducks walk around the complex.