All is awesome! Great move in experience, instant fixes to the apt. Great staff and overall move in great and uncomplicated.No complaints so far,very happy.

I'm new to Windwater @ Windmill, but so far so good! Nice community for nice people! The office crews are wonderful. They are very nice and helpful to people. Keep the good work!

A good place to call home. Very quiet safe neighborhood and property kept clean. Maintenance is always quick to respond when needed. Office staff are super friendly and always go the extra mile. Recent up keep has been done to the property and on going. I have almost been here 2 years but have signed on for another 12 months.

The community itself is very quiet but i seem to always get the loudest neighbor. My neighbor listens to very loud music at odd times. Very annoying. Besides that i love this community.

Staff is very friendly. And informative . The process was quick and easy . There was a small problem but they fixed it quickly . I’m grateful

Love it. Very clean. Nice place the employee's very professional. Yesterday was my first day and the guys from maintenance they approach me and tell me we here for you anything you need lets know. I love it.

The location is great for my work and school. We moved here after hurricane Harvey and the staff have been wonderful to us. The only complaint is that our cars have been dinged up considerably in the parking lot since living here.

Great staff very friendly. The community is very small and very quiet. Just around the corner we have shopping centers and main freeways to get you where you need to be fast.

Very nice people that are on top of their business. Have nothing bad to say at all. It's a very quiet location that is very close to malls and anything else you need.

The staff is exceptional. They’re very helpful n professional at all times. We’ve not experienced any bad experiences except my upstairs neighbors.

Very quiet community, maintenance is very efficient . The office staff is always willing to go above and beyond staffing should do. Very ideal place to live, close to Interstate 45, if you like to go to Galveston. Close to Beltway 8 to go to Pearland or Hobby Airport or to

I have been living here for a year now I just signed my renewal lease because o love living here and the staff is so nice and understanding.

Love it. Maintence is always quick. I feel safe living here. Haven’t seen one rat nor roach since living here. Office ladies are friendly unlike the ones at my last apartment

My resident experience here has been peaceful. There is not much noise I hear and when I am at home I’m rarely distracted by anything . The maintenance staff is really great and comes exactly when needed. The property manager is very kind and understanding as well.

Great community to live at. Quiet neighbors that live here. Quality apartment units to rent from with a great monthly rate. Nearby to grocery shopping within a 10 minute drive.

Sabrinas was so helpful big blessing for my family thanks Sabrina ,and very easy to do the contract ,plus explains everything to us clearly and claiming.

Since the change of management things have been pretty good. They are always friendly and willing to help in the front office. Keep up the good work!

Very nice Area and a well deserve living community. The managers are very well greeted and will make sure they treat you like family. The apartments are well nice.

Great experience. Very quiet place to live. Neighbors really respect others. Near from 45 hwy and all the important stores. Is a small condom with the perfect people.

Me gusta la ubicaciòn, buen y rápido servicio de mantenimiento. Los baños son grandes. Un lugar muy tranquilo para vivir. Pronta respuesta de parte de la manager. Recomendado.

The I don't dislike where I live...i do dislike how dirty the other residents are. ... I don't like having minimum character count. This is lame

Great , I love staying in Windwater . The staff is so nice and it’s very peaceful. I feel loved and warmth . My kids are happy and love our place.

Overall, it’s been a good stay at Windwater. The units are nice and spacious. I wish they would do some upgrades and make more parking though. However, it’s overall a nice place to live!

I’m in love with my new apartment. Glad that I picked this property it’s very roomy on the inside full size washer and dryer that’s a plus for especially with having girls

I thank you guys, y'all great in resident responds! Ever single time that I call you guys always has awesome atittude, and respond with profesionalism!