Windwater at Windmill Lakes

4.4

4.4

Love how quiet it is here. Not only is my apartment super spacious but for the price I pay it can’t be beat! I love it here! Plus the staff is so friendly
Spacious units, nice pool, big gym. Friendly staff and maintenance team. Fast to reach back about work orders. Parking can be an issue if you get home late.
I am still extremely happy with the decision we made to move here. It is definitely the amazing women in the office and the men in maintenance that make this experience so much better!
Love the community and my apartment I am enjoying my living here. Love how the gym is open 24 hours. And love the pool and how beautiful it looks in the night. Just wish it was open 24 hours like the gym.
So far I have no regrets on my choice to move into this complex. They are beautiful apartments. The staff is the definition of great customer service. I personally have only spoke to the manager Sandra and it was very brief, But she was extremely knowledgeable and direct and to the point. Cindi is an absolute delight always eager to help and personally she took away so much stress with how helpful and kind. As far as the other residents , I have only been here for a little over a month but the conversations i have briefly experienced have been more than pleasant!
Keep up the good work!!! I love the staff here they’re super friendly always there when you need them if something breaks they will come by the same day and fix And that plays a big factor in my day-to-day life makes everything extremely easy
Good neighborhood to live . Nice community , good staff very helpful when you call . Property most time clean and very on top of the stuff they need to address .
Property is pretty quiet during the day, but is louder at night. Dog stations all around the property but not used enough but dog owners. Stickers for reserved parking spots still get taken by cars without stickers
Great complex. Ladies in the office are a great help. Maintenance also a great help, could use a couple more of them to give our two a break!
Great Place To Live, Good Staff and Great Services. Great Location close to Stores and Freeway. Pool Area is nice and i like the garage option