Great staff very friendly. The community is very small and very quiet. Just around the corner we have shopping centers and main freeways to get you where you need to be fast.

Very nice people that are on top of their business. Have nothing bad to say at all. It's a very quiet location that is very close to malls and anything else you need.

The staff is exceptional. They’re very helpful n professional at all times. We’ve not experienced any bad experiences except my upstairs neighbors.

Very quiet community, maintenance is very efficient . The office staff is always willing to go above and beyond staffing should do. Very ideal place to live, close to Interstate 45, if you like to go to Galveston. Close to Beltway 8 to go to Pearland or Hobby Airport or to

I have been living here for a year now I just signed my renewal lease because o love living here and the staff is so nice and understanding.

Love it. Maintence is always quick. I feel safe living here. Haven’t seen one rat nor roach since living here. Office ladies are friendly unlike the ones at my last apartment

My resident experience here has been peaceful. There is not much noise I hear and when I am at home I’m rarely distracted by anything . The maintenance staff is really great and comes exactly when needed. The property manager is very kind and understanding as well.

Great community to live at. Quiet neighbors that live here. Quality apartment units to rent from with a great monthly rate. Nearby to grocery shopping within a 10 minute drive.

Sabrinas was so helpful big blessing for my family thanks Sabrina ,and very easy to do the contract ,plus explains everything to us clearly and claiming.

Since the change of management things have been pretty good. They are always friendly and willing to help in the front office. Keep up the good work!

Very nice Area and a well deserve living community. The managers are very well greeted and will make sure they treat you like family. The apartments are well nice.

Great experience. Very quiet place to live. Neighbors really respect others. Near from 45 hwy and all the important stores. Is a small condom with the perfect people.

Me gusta la ubicaciòn, buen y rápido servicio de mantenimiento. Los baños son grandes. Un lugar muy tranquilo para vivir. Pronta respuesta de parte de la manager. Recomendado.

The I don't dislike where I live...i do dislike how dirty the other residents are. ... I don't like having minimum character count. This is lame

Great , I love staying in Windwater . The staff is so nice and it’s very peaceful. I feel loved and warmth . My kids are happy and love our place.

Overall, it’s been a good stay at Windwater. The units are nice and spacious. I wish they would do some upgrades and make more parking though. However, it’s overall a nice place to live!

I’m in love with my new apartment. Glad that I picked this property it’s very roomy on the inside full size washer and dryer that’s a plus for especially with having girls

I thank you guys, y'all great in resident responds! Ever single time that I call you guys always has awesome atittude, and respond with profesionalism!

The location is great, the office staff is really cool, and the environment is pretty quiet! Lots of places to eat, shop and have fun very close by!

The apartment complex is very nice and quiet. I have been living out here going on 4 years and has never had any major problems. The staff has always been professional to me and my family and respectful. There are a couple things I wish to see improved but I understand the weekend trash pick up is not very likely . Other than that I enjoy living in this complex .

Our apartment complex is the best. The staff is awesome super friendly. Maintenance is fast on fixing things. Overall this apartment complex is the best.

Community is beautiful and it’s Groundskeepers are great. Over the years I’ve seen an increase of residents and guests that trash the grounds and do not clean up after their pets. 1st floors residents beware. Their will be a lot of noise above you.

The ladies in the office are always so welcoming and friendly. I love this community so much for me and my son, it's so quiet and peaceful. I have referred friends and family that have moved in as well.

The apartment manager was the absolute best. She answered every question we had and was so helpful in the application process. The community is small and very beautiful.

Maintenance is very a tentative..Front desk staff is very helpful it’s a very quiet community very small and United.I would recommend this place to friends and family very good apartment complex for a family or for a student.Very nice swimming pool with an outdoor kacibol to barbecue