The apartments are nice and Trenton works with you to get an apartment here. There’s dog poop everywhere so be careful of your step. That is the only downside of this complex.

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

So far it’s been wonderful and move in was a breeze which was a plus for me. My roommates are decent guys, I can tell I’m going to enjoy staying here!

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

Living in 'Wolf Creek apartments is very nice. I've been here for nearly 3 months and I have not had any complaints thus far. The clubhouse is beautiful and I cannot wait to get into the pool during the summer months.

Wolfcreek is a very nice place. Low crime and violence happens here. My neighbors aren't loud and they speak. the staff is very nice and the maintenance workers are always on time.

I been at Wolf Creek for three years. Current property managers Trenton and Laquita have worked with me make my stay very satisfying. LOVE IT!!!!

I love living here! Nice apartments and furniture is nice as well! I was paired with a roommate that actually matches my personality and we’re close friends now!

Living at Wolf Creek has been quite great. I haven't had any major issues arise or anything. I don't have a need for much more than what Wolf Creek provides so I'm happy living here.

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

I have loved living here so far! It is the perfect balance between being off campus, but still being close to campus. The main office has been very helpful for all my new resident needs.

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

Wonderful very well managed. Trenton is amazing he will do anything to help and the assistant managers are very friendly and helpful also, Monie and I love it here 👍

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

The experience has been great so far. It reminds me of my college days, but I have more space and it's more like a home compared to my last apartments.

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

Staff is super friendly. Just takes a really long time for maintenance to get to your request. However some people park in designated handicapped spaces and it's annoying to deal with whenever a handicapped relative comes to visit.

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

The staff is very nice and helpful. Its perfect for someone new to the area. They also do a great job with pairing you to your roommates. I loved all the roommates I've had here.

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

Living at Wolf Creek is AMAZING! The staff is always friendly and helpful. They have fun games and different activities for the residents! They text and email you when packages arrive for you. Just going above and beyond to make this such a homely experience!!

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

I'm from Chicago so it's pretty decent. Never had the best experience with roommates but 3rd time is a charm. My roommates are pretty cool even though I barely see them.

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

Perfect location for students and very friendly staff! Maintenance is always there when you need them and always eager to help. Great place to live!

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

Nice helpful staff, always there, willing to help, clean office, friendly, activities for all, afford able, will kept apartments great manage

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

nice apartment to live in if you’re looking for something near the college. I enjoy having my own room and bathroom. Staff are always helpful.

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

They're a good set up for college students and younger people that are just now starting out on there own. I really like the set up I just don't like the way they do things

It’s a convenient location to AState and a great place to live for the price of the apartment. Haven’t run into any problems and wouldn’t mind renewing for next year!

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

Grace Quinn has been super sweet and so much help these past couple days! I have friends who live here so, I decided to move here as well and she has been amazing in the process of my just getting general information to moving in!

I love the environment here and the staff is very friendly. Any maintenance reported were reacted in a timely manner. The community involvement is also very active.

Great community. Amazing workers in the leasing office. Never ending list of fun stuff to do and events to attend. Perfect distance from Arkansas State University.

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

My experience here at Wolf creek has been great. I haven’t had any problems with any of my neighbors and the place itself in and out feel comfortable. Very nice environment.

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

Living here had been ok..the people are very nice. If there's a problem, they jump right on it. The view of the pool, court, and bomb fire. It's a plus

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

So far the experience of living here is great and everyone in the office is super nice I’m going to definitely let others know about these apartments