Noise level has been an issue at times and after several complains it still happens frequently. I enjoy being close to campus and the amenities of the apartment.

I haven't lived here long an I was worried about if people would be loud or anything. But so far it has been very good and my neighbors are nice and very quiet.

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

I enjoy living at Wolf Creek because it’s affordable and there are always activities and give aways. I also like having access to the gym and study area in the office building.

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

Repairs are always fixed immediately, whenever I call the office someone always picks up the phone to answer any questions I have. Very friendly and respectful

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

Love living at Wolf Creek Apartment! Convenient location for my classes and not far from everything in town. I love the 24 hour gym and tanning available!

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

It is a great way of transitioning to adult life as far as living arrangements are concerned. Plus the benefits of staying here are nice as well.

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

Its really nice to stay in love everything in the room its got nice people to talk to i love the work out room an more its just beautiful aww over

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

I love how quiet the neighborhood is overall and how safe the neighborhood has been since I first moved here. However, I hate how thin the walls are and being on the bottom level you hear everything on top of your apartment.

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

I think it is a great area to live. Living here has helped me to save in many ways. It’s convenient and affordable. The staff is excellent and is always willing to help.

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

wolf creek is the best and i love it and there’s really nothing i can think about to critique it! they just fixed a giant pothole and they offer so many amenities i love it

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

As a resident I have absolutely loved everything about wolf creek. I lived at stadium view for awhile which was much “nicer” in terms of appliances and being upkept but it was so so so much less than WC in terms of the community. Wolf creek feels like home. I love being able to be at wolf creek and be friendly with the workers and management. I’m not scared of my landlord/property manager, I love having him around! All this and more makes WC the BEST place to live EVER.

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

The apartments are nice and Trenton works with you to get an apartment here. There’s dog poop everywhere so be careful of your step. That is the only downside of this complex.

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

So far it’s been wonderful and move in was a breeze which was a plus for me. My roommates are decent guys, I can tell I’m going to enjoy staying here!

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

Living in 'Wolf Creek apartments is very nice. I've been here for nearly 3 months and I have not had any complaints thus far. The clubhouse is beautiful and I cannot wait to get into the pool during the summer months.

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

Wolfcreek is a very nice place. Low crime and violence happens here. My neighbors aren't loud and they speak. the staff is very nice and the maintenance workers are always on time.

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

I been at Wolf Creek for three years. Current property managers Trenton and Laquita have worked with me make my stay very satisfying. LOVE IT!!!!

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

I love living here! Nice apartments and furniture is nice as well! I was paired with a roommate that actually matches my personality and we’re close friends now!

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

Living at Wolf Creek has been quite great. I haven't had any major issues arise or anything. I don't have a need for much more than what Wolf Creek provides so I'm happy living here.

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

I have loved living here so far! It is the perfect balance between being off campus, but still being close to campus. The main office has been very helpful for all my new resident needs.

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

Wonderful very well managed. Trenton is amazing he will do anything to help and the assistant managers are very friendly and helpful also, Monie and I love it here 👍

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

The experience has been great so far. It reminds me of my college days, but I have more space and it's more like a home compared to my last apartments.

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

Staff is super friendly. Just takes a really long time for maintenance to get to your request. However some people park in designated handicapped spaces and it's annoying to deal with whenever a handicapped relative comes to visit.

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

The staff is very nice and helpful. Its perfect for someone new to the area. They also do a great job with pairing you to your roommates. I loved all the roommates I've had here.

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

Living at Wolf Creek is AMAZING! The staff is always friendly and helpful. They have fun games and different activities for the residents! They text and email you when packages arrive for you. Just going above and beyond to make this such a homely experience!!

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

I'm from Chicago so it's pretty decent. Never had the best experience with roommates but 3rd time is a charm. My roommates are pretty cool even though I barely see them.