It is good. Everyone has thier own private bathroom. It is good for people who care about the privacy. So, it is a good place to live for college student

The amount of trash (especially dangerous things like glass containers and chicken bones that dogs could eat) and dog poop in the grass areas is upsetting for a person that does their best to take care of where they live and that has a dog that we both have to avoid stepping in poop just to take a walk around the complex and make sure he doesn’t eat trash. Otherwise it’s quiet and the neighbors are pretty respectful of their noise.

Wolf Creek Apartments has great affordable apartments that come with a great package. It includes free wifi 24 hour gym access, pool access, and also an outdoor basketball court free to play on anytime of the day. Wolf Creek also has excellent front office service.

The staff is friendly and there are a lot of events to keep everyone entertained. I love that we can get notified when we have packages waiting on us in the leasing office.

I really like the staff members and the accommodations that are provided. The sales for rent payments are super cool. I would recommend other to live here.

Great location and very nice community. Plus the stuff are knowledgeable, friendly, efficient and thorough. I love the community it is quite and the ground are kept well.

Wolfcreek has been nothing but a good living experience for the situation I was in, and was there right on time for me when I need a good place to live!

it’s a good place to live if you like noise. great place is you like dog poop everywhere. even better when management doesn’t do anything. it’s amazing.

The community is great I’m ready to move in. I’m so excited to say I have my own place. Thanks to Wolf Creek. You guys are the best. when will I be able to move in?

This is my first monthly living here and overall, my stay has been good and welcoming. My apartment is nice, the residents are nice, my neighbors? They’re tolerable. Im here for 11 more months so I’ll make the best of it.

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

Wolf creek is a great place to live, it’s cheap, right next to Arkansas state campus, and allows pets. Everything in the apartment is very nice for what you pay for and you can’t find a better deal for the price.

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

During the time I have lived here at Wolf Creek apartments I have been unsatisfied. The staff is “ok” , for the amount of money I pay for rent the apartments could be better, & the amount of noise that goes on around here is horrible, & don’t get me started on the random roommates they place you with.

It has been amazing since I’ve moved back! Great community and it’s much more quiet since the first time I moved over here. I will recommend that others move in.

The apartment is great, but the amenities are disappointing. I was very disappointed in the gym, due to the lack of free weights and the weights that it had could not increase by five. Along with that, I could not get to the pool table due to construction and when I was trying to get to the pool later that night I found out that it was closed, however I never new the hours. I also don't like the idea that the pool also locks up the outside patio at night. Outside of those negatives, the apartment itself is very nice and comfortable to live in. The only complaint with the apartment is the dryer having to take two cycles in order for my clothes to be dry no matter how high the heat.

Would recommend, just renovation needs to speed up. Leasing agents are nice and seem like they care, when putting in work orders they're quick and friendly.

Noise level has been an issue at times and after several complains it still happens frequently. I enjoy being close to campus and the amenities of the apartment.

I haven't lived here long an I was worried about if people would be loud or anything. But so far it has been very good and my neighbors are nice and very quiet.

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

I enjoy living at Wolf Creek because it’s affordable and there are always activities and give aways. I also like having access to the gym and study area in the office building.

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

Repairs are always fixed immediately, whenever I call the office someone always picks up the phone to answer any questions I have. Very friendly and respectful

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

Love living at Wolf Creek Apartment! Convenient location for my classes and not far from everything in town. I love the 24 hour gym and tanning available!

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

It is a great way of transitioning to adult life as far as living arrangements are concerned. Plus the benefits of staying here are nice as well.

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

Its really nice to stay in love everything in the room its got nice people to talk to i love the work out room an more its just beautiful aww over

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

I love how quiet the neighborhood is overall and how safe the neighborhood has been since I first moved here. However, I hate how thin the walls are and being on the bottom level you hear everything on top of your apartment.

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

I think it is a great area to live. Living here has helped me to save in many ways. It’s convenient and affordable. The staff is excellent and is always willing to help.

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

wolf creek is the best and i love it and there’s really nothing i can think about to critique it! they just fixed a giant pothole and they offer so many amenities i love it