Great place to stay! Floors are thin but neighbors are very nice about it. With an affordable rent, you get a volleyball court and an outside grill area.

The things I love about Wolf Creek Are -It’s quiet environment & friendly staff -The location; less than 5 minutes away from campus But I do wish they would fix things a little more quickly

I have enjoyed my time here. The only thing is that the communication skills aren’t the greatest, but other than that, everything is is pretty much smooth sailing. I love how quiet the community is!

My roommate and I have had a few issues with our apartment. The first day we got there to move in, they placed us in an entirely new apartment. Then, we moved our stuff in and the day after, they sent people to replace our flooring. We had move everything back in for a second time. We had our apartment flood due to the people above us. A shelf rack fell in a closet because of the people stomping around above us. However, they make up for these bad experiences in kindness and giveaways. I have yet to find someone who works or lives here that is a mean person. They always try to help you fix any problems that you have.

Besides my weak roommate...its been a good experience living here. The people in the office are cool & very helpful. Plus they know me by name, idk how but they do lol.

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

Not too bad a place to live. Enjoy the peaceful atmosphere. Don't like how much spam we receive we every week though. Other than everything is decent.

The people are friendly and always seem ready to help. Also maintenance requests get taken care of quickly which is convenient. And the pricing isn’t too bad either

Great community! Love the building I live at! So many people are friendly! Love the gym and different days they try to get the community together!

It's been absolutely wonderful here I started out working here an love it, love the staff and maintenance crew, amazing facility and amenities that go along with it. I would rate a 10 if that was available because its absolutely the best place to live and go to school. Wolf Creek Apartments an team your awesome!!!!

I think manager is sometimes helpful, apartment is comfortable to live, security is good, there are many events every month so we can enjoy a lot.

I’ve had an OK expirrence. It’s a place to live while going to school. However all the thing I am charged for that are not stated really make me mad. And the fact that nothing was done about break is is upsetting!

I have enjoyed staying here so far! I have not had any problems that couldn’t be addressed by someone that was working on the property! Will consider leasing again.

Great place. Great people. I need approximately 110 characters left. This is difficult. I do, however, very much enjoy this community and everyone involved with Wolf Creek.

I’ve lived here for 2 months now and I can honestly say that the staff are amazingly helpful and friendly and so are the neighbors I couldn’t pick a better place for my first apartment

With this being the first time out on my own, I'd say I made the right choice to move to Wolf Creek! Quiet and friendly neighborhood for an affordable price. Staff was super nice and answered all my questions. The only thing is that the walls are thin and my roommates and I weren't aware of each other. I feel like I just popped up on them when I moved in last week, so it was a bit awkward at first. Other than that we all get along fine and everything has been really nice!

Wolf Creek is good, affordable living for young adult college students. It gives you a sense of living on your own. The staff was helpful when signing my lease. I haven’t had any amenity issues in my apartment. I plan to continue to live here until I graduate.

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

This is a great place to live when you are an off campus student! The pool is great, has a great place to work out, and the rooms are very spacious.

The environment is so great, and the room is good. The office members are basically very nice, though some of them are not that nice. Generally good service, just they did not finish preparing my room on time. Even after I move in the carpet guys came change the carpets and they left some troubles...

Wolf Creek is great housing for students who want to live off campus. It is within 10-15 minutes of walking distance from campus. Overall it is a great community.

So far so good! I’m still trying to figure out the trash schedule but other than that it has been great. I lucked out and got great roommates

Living in Wolf Creek apartments as my first off campus experience has been good. They matched me with great roommates. I love the free giveaways they have in the office.

Comfortable, not so far from the university and glad to have a own bathroom. I wish there are no insects around the house and in the house.

I really like here at wolf creek. Since the first day I got here I haven’t had any problems with anything besides the stuff that maintenance had to come fix but other than that everything has been good with me .

The staff are friendly individuals who make sure that every tenant is happy with their stay. There is a variety of event that are fun for everyone to enjoy. I love the quietness!

Wolf Creek Jonesboro has exceptional customer service. The front desk staff are always smiling and they try to get to know their residents. Trenton leads by example and strives daily to make apartment living feel more like a home and encourages everyone to see it as a community or neighborhood.