Perfect location for students and very friendly staff! Maintenance is always there when you need them and always eager to help. Great place to live!

Nice helpful staff, always there, willing to help, clean office, friendly, activities for all, afford able, will kept apartments great manage

nice apartment to live in if you’re looking for something near the college. I enjoy having my own room and bathroom. Staff are always helpful.

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

They're a good set up for college students and younger people that are just now starting out on there own. I really like the set up I just don't like the way they do things

It’s a convenient location to AState and a great place to live for the price of the apartment. Haven’t run into any problems and wouldn’t mind renewing for next year!

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

Grace Quinn has been super sweet and so much help these past couple days! I have friends who live here so, I decided to move here as well and she has been amazing in the process of my just getting general information to moving in!

I love the environment here and the staff is very friendly. Any maintenance reported were reacted in a timely manner. The community involvement is also very active.

Great community. Amazing workers in the leasing office. Never ending list of fun stuff to do and events to attend. Perfect distance from Arkansas State University.

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

My experience here at Wolf creek has been great. I haven’t had any problems with any of my neighbors and the place itself in and out feel comfortable. Very nice environment.

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

Living here had been ok..the people are very nice. If there's a problem, they jump right on it. The view of the pool, court, and bomb fire. It's a plus

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

So far the experience of living here is great and everyone in the office is super nice I’m going to definitely let others know about these apartments

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

My experience here has been wonderful so far. All the staff are very friendly and are willing to help you in anyway possible. Wolf Creek is the place to be.

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

Everyone in the office is nice only problem we have is no parking stop ever or our neighbors stomping everynight and day but Trent and beonca always help when needed

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

Fairly okay living space for the price. I recommend moving in with someone you know and not a random person the apartment complex chooses .

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

Absolutely LOVE wolf creek apartments & Staff!! They made sure my apartment was clean and had everything I needed when I moved in. The property is always clean and peaceful and I receive a smile every time I come to the office with my needs. I love living here

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

I have been living here for over 3 years now and there is many reasons I have yet to leave. Staff is always amazing and understanding, they are always going above and beyond whenever I need anything.

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

My resident experience has been amazing. Everyone is really nice, and im glad that I can have my dog live with me for such a little amount a month. Wolf Creek is absolutely the place to live!

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

Wolf Creek is a great place to live. It’s close to campus, which is great. The rooms are nice. The only down side is living on the first floor, you can hear everything from the people above you

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

Overall, my experience at wolf creek has been good. The amenities are decent, the rooms are spacious, and having utilities included is a nice plus.

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

It's a good place to live convenient to shopping and the school. It has a good staff, and maintenance. And the extras they give you with your lease is great.

Reply from Wolf Creek Apartments

I moved in because I needed to have a space of my own and Wolf Creek offered just that! Living here has been convenient, cheap, and I’ve met lots of cool people!

I love it here. The noise is sometimes bothersome, but it’s not to the point that I can’t focus. The roommates I have are great and there’s a lot of students who live here. Always someone new to meet.

usually very quite and peaceful. Apartments could be a little more updated. pool area is nice. haven’t had any issues with loud animals or neighbors

I love it here. The people that live here are very nice and respectful. The best part is there are so many pets that you run into, along with activities!

So far I am loving being here. It's a great location and the maintenance has been very helpful and fast in response. The internet is high speed as well.