Woodbriar Apartments

4.5

4.5

Raven
My husband and I love living here! Office staff and maintenance are the best! Always friendly and caring and ready to help. In 2019, we moved into a one bedroom and lived it. Summer 2021, we upgraded to the 2 bedroom townhouse and we also love that! We have great neighbors. No issues with noise. Great location. We enjoyed the pool over the summer. We use the laundry rooms as needed and appreciative that our complex has those so we don't have to go to a laundromat. Don't have many issues within the unit..at either one we lived in. But when a couple things popped up, they were fast to respond and to fix any issues. We love our community! It's a special gem that's tucked away. We recommend living here!
Carolina
about 2 months ago
I recently renewed my lease here at Woodbriar Apartments. I have not thought about leaving the area since I've moved here. I enjoy living here because rent is a great price. I also like living here because It's quiet, for the most part. Children play outside regularly on the playground. Amenities include a laundromat on either side of the complex, pool, central/separate meters for water, electricity, sewage.
Tequilla
2 months ago
I have been here 7 years and things are good. Im happy. The location is convenient to pretty much everywhere. The office staff are good. Maintenance staff are good. No complaints
Virgina
3 months ago
We renewed our lease for another yr. We’ve been here since 2018 and we’ve met some cool people. The staff is awesome and very helpful. Ty for having us as a resident. This is our home and will be for a long while.
Mirian
3 months ago
Muy Bueno, muy Amables, ayudan, me gusta la zona, se ve tranquilo. Cuenta con un Personal muy atento. Sigan asi. Excelente personal de Servicio.
Tyra
3 months ago
Aida was very personable and helpful throughout my experience. I really appreciated her. The office staff too was awesome once I finally got to meet them
Raven
4 months ago
My husband and I moved into a one bedroom back in 2019 and loved our little apartment. Wonderful community with nice neighbors and amazing office staff and maintenance crew. Everyone works hard to help when you have questions or need work done. They are like extended family! Then in summer of 2021 we moved into a two bedroom townhouse and we absolutely love it! We are so happy we found Woodbriar and decided to make this our home.
Gwendolyn
4 months ago
I enjoy my neighborhood and the staff. Everyone is friendly, nice and you can have friendly conversations with everyone. The complex is kept clean and maintenance is always available when needed with no hesitation. The children are respectful and mindful.
Tiera
4 months ago
My first home away from home. So far so good. Been here for 2 years. Very quiet, nice neighbors, and traveling to work is a breeze. The rental office employees are super nice as well.
Elizabeth
4 months ago
I have had a wonderful experience living in Woodbriar Apartments I hope it stays the same for the next couple of years that I'm here all great about keeping up the maintenance I've been raining for men always on time when you need them I feel safe live in Woodbriar Apartments