Woodbriar Apartments

4.5

4.5

Denise
The community is very nice the people r nice an I love my apartment an my neighbors they r very sweet people I would not change my neighbors or my apartment for nothing I told my friends back in Hartford that it's so peaceful in Richmond Virginia that they should try to move out here it's so much better out here

Agustina
Tengo muchos años viviendo en los apartamentos woodbriar y es un complejo tranquilo donde tus hijo tienen acceso a las mejores escuelas del área

Tequilla
about 2 months ago
Been living here for 7 going on 8 years and I dont have any complaints. The office and maintenance staff are pleasant. My neighbors are cool.

Leonidas
about 2 months ago
It’s nice area quite all neighborhoods are freely I like so much special for my kids to ply all around there is very nice and also I have couple friend is coming to mueve next couple months

Brittany
about 2 months ago
Overall love them community, I like that they actually keep the grounds its good to see where your rent in actually being spent on. Only complaint is the parking is not regulated well, non residents take resident parking and won't get towed out.

Sonya
2 months ago
Parking leaves a lot to be desired. Visitors parking in spaces designed for rent paying residents and I have to park six apartments down at night which isn't safe especially since our parking lot light goes off and on constantly. This is and has been an issue for years.

Eric
3 months ago
I really enjoy it at Woodbriar. The people are nice, the apartments are spacious and pleasant, and the staff responds quickly to maintenance requests and other issues. They did close the pool early last year and raise the rent, but this is my only complaint so far. A lot of rents are going up lately and I was hoping mine wouldn't, but it still did. Hopefully this summer the pool will be open for the entire season!

Virgina
3 months ago
Been here about 4 yrs. We have awesome neighbors whom we get along with each day. The staff is awesome and are very helpful when you need them.

Raven
3 months ago
My husband and I love living here! We moved into the one bedroom back in 2019. We loved that little apartment, it met our needs at that time. In 2021, we moved into the two bedroom townhouse. We love this unit as well! The office staff and maintenance are all amazing! They are friendly and helpful. Whenever we had questions office staff gladly answered. When we needed maintenance, they responded fast and took care of everything and always so kind. The neighborhood is quiet and peaceful and we feel safe here. Our neighbors are nice as well, never had any issues in either apartment. In the summer, we enjoy the pool and the lifeguards are very pleasant and friendly. I like that we have two laundry rooms available. Even though we have a washer and dryer, it's nice to be able to wash blankets conveniently. We are happy to announce that we have signed up for another year! We love it here and our community! We are so blessed that we found this little gem!

Sharon
4 months ago
My apartment has mostly new things in it, which is a plus. I'm arachnidphobic, so seeing spiders my first week living here got me paranoid. Other than that it's quiet in my building. Neighbors keep to their selves.