Woodbridge

3.9

3.9

I really like the place. People are nice and friendly. Happy the pool is open and the maintenance guys a awesome. I really am enjoying my stay here.
Pretty great can't find the maintenance number though, I like out house and everything works really well, however our screen door did break and it was pretty upsetting because it happened out of nowhere.
The apartment is really nice. Woodbridge’s staff itself is very understanding and nice. But in move-in there were many unexpected delays, and very bad contracting service with our renovations. It was extremely frustrating to move in.
Actually I'm at my 2nd home the camper this week back in couple more days no problems AC working great since being worked on still pester the office hoping it keeps them laughing some quite a change with the remodeling at office gives all a little more elbow space looks more friendly you all out there have a Great Time
Great neighborhood with lots of friendly staff and neighbors. Great walking trails nearby making it perfect for taking walks with loved ones. Highly recommend for those who have larger sized dogs. Very nice dog park to allow dogs to roam.
We have lived here for two years now and love the neighborhood. We are so close to everything we need, it’s a very convenient location!!!!!!
So far, I’m loving my new home. It’s very cute and everything I was looking for in an apartment. Staff is super friendly as well and seems like they truly care about their residents.
The pool has been open this year and that is awesome! Woodbridge tries hard to keep the grounds clean and nice to look at. Office staff are mostly responsive and informative. Lack of timely maintenance is still an issue though.
We just moved in 2 days ago and the management and maintenance team are very upfront and ready to tackle any problem we send their way! We had a set back on the move but the office was looking to help us on anything we needed because of how everything went down
Friendly and helpful employees. Apartment was made available quicker than expected. Flooring is a little rough. Common area with basketball court and cornhole boards looks amazing.