Woodbridge
4 stars236 Reviews

Jorge
Great staff can't beat the location especially now the road construction has all lanes open. Been here now 12 years and enjoying the retirement.
Payton
Things have improved a lot since the new management company took over. Maintenance requests have been serviced faster and Jackie and Sheila in the leasing office are very nice and helpful.
Mary
The staff and maintance crew are wonderful and very friendly and helpful. The grounds are beautiful and very well kept. They do the holidays up and always have something special going on. You really cannot find a better community.
Courtney
We really love our apartment! Especially since the new management company took over, maintenance has been much quicker. Only thing is I would say is the upkeep of the outside of the buildings. The stairwell of our building is very gross and I don't think it's ever been cleaned. Overall though we love it here!
Nicole
I had such high expectations I was so happy to move out here definitely not what I expected with the parking spots when your neighbors have company and they company takes all the parking spots people that have pets dogs will not clean up after there pets the kids picking fights with the other children just trying to enjoy outside
Joyce
We’ve been living here for a whole year and we love it! We’ve never had any issues and live the staff!!! We’ve experienced the one bedroom and we’re now at a 3 bedroom and space is fantastic for the price.
Emily
It’s been great so far! My only complaint is neighbors leaving trash outside the dumpsters instead of properly disposing of it. We’ve also had a few maintenance issues that were still waiting to hear about.
Keana
It’s been great ! Love the area, but we contacted maintenance for 2 weeks straight was told someone would come by and never was contacted again.
Tianna
The apartments are really nice and soundproof ish. The maintenance staff is quick and helpful. My complaints are the rent is high for what you’re getting. Also I’ve been double charged for water/sewer, bill fees, pest fee, 3 months later. If the bills were correct when I paid my rent then I wouldn’t have any problem. My neighbors are all really nice and the kids in the area are respectful. Love my place.
Ashley
I love living here. It’s convenient to be in the “middle” of everything, i.e. jefferson pointe, mayseville, and DuPont. Maintenance is nice and timely.