Woodbridge

4.1

4.1

Anthony
The duct work is full of dust and every time the heater or air conditioner comes on you can see the dust come out. I have an air filtration unit and have to replace the filters in it every 6 months max. I've asked maintenance to replace my furnace filter but they have not done it and it's been over a year since it was replaced. Shouldn't they be replaced at least every 6 months at the most???

Brenda
I appreciate that Woodbridge feels like home. The grounds are well cared for and the dog park is awesome. I always feel safe and welcome here.

Kateryna
We love our townhome. Makes us feel like we live in a house with amenities. It’s quiet and very beautiful . We love having swimming pool and fitness center.

Myquesha
Everyone was friendly and welcoming , Ashley was the best advisor I hit a lot of stones during the leasing process but she was so patient and friendly . My home is amazing and I’m extremely ready for this new happy place that I call a home!

Elizabeth
Cold in the winter and hot in the summer. My front windows need fixing so much wind come thru them and do not get air in 2 rooms up stairs. But we love to call this our home.

Wish
The community is clean and the apartment itself is nice! Maintenance can sometimes take a while to answer a request but it's been a good experience so far.

Saymara
I have been at Woodbridge apartments since 2014. I enjoy living in this community and plan to stay for a while. It is a great place to live.

Makiya
Quiet and clean environment with easy access to walking trails. Timely responses from office and maintenance staff. Amenities are typically clean.

Kody
It is very nice for apartments but could be better for what we're paying I understand short staffed but some little changes and we're good 👍

Kevin
Great apartments for the price, clean, nice views. It's one of the best options you'll find on the northside of Ft. Wayne where it doesn't feel like you're being actively price-gouged!