Woodbridge

4.1

4.1

Brenda
I have loved at Woodbridge for several months now. I love the peaceful neighborhood. Bunnies every morning. The sound of happy kids and families playing in the parks. Seeing people walk their dogs. It's also quiet between units. I never hear my neighbors on either side.

Caleb
My first year here was good for the most part. However, if you need to call the office to speak to anyone GOOD LUCK. I have called about two instances the past 2 weeks and not once has the office returned my fiancés or my call. This is frustrating and very unprofessional, especially with the prices we pay here for rent. Also, the lawn service company who mows here is absolutely disrespectful. I came out to my vehicle covered in grass, which I called the office about and never got a call back. I had to decide if I wanted to renew my lease by June 15th, but didn’t get my paperwork to renew until July 31st and then was messaged inside the email “complete quickly to avoid being charged month-to-month price.”

Sammy
I asked maintenance when i moved in to fix my blinds im upstairs so i can see right in my place i feel like they dont care the office itself never answers phone calls .

Soumaine
Nice place and quiet with nice people and clean place,good Neberhood and safe place and good service, good customer service and everything good.

Joseph
It's a wonderful location with friendly neighbors and staff. That being said everything else is subpar. Each month is loaded with additional fees. Maintenance severely under staffed. All the buildings are in great physical decline. Repairs are half baked with the world's cheapest materials. It's an ownership issue more than local staff I believe. Highly don't recommend at the moment. Hopefully it will get better.

Makayla
We just moved in last week and we are loving it here! It already feels like home. The staff have all been very kind and helpful. It's been a very easy transition!

Rachel
I have lived here for 6 months now, so far it's been pretty accommodating. Had a few maintenance issues and the priority ones have been taken care of right away. Staff is extremely nice and helpful

Kristian
Top notch leasing and maintenance team. I haven’t been here too long, but I have been very impressed thus far and am very much looking forward to what is to come!

Graci
The move in process was great! Ashley and Derrick were super helpful during the whole process! They answered all my questions and said to reach out if I have any problems!

Michaela
We love this community. It is very peaceful and quiet with all kinds of shopping and restaurant choices around. We also love having the pools to go to in the summer.