Woodbridge Apartments

4.5

4.5

Crystal
about 20 hours ago
Enjoy living here. So close to lots of retail stores, grocery store and other places of interest. The office staff is friendly. Maintenance is done in a timely manner. I would recommend Woodbridge as your next home.
Amanda
Been in this community almost 2 years now and I am pretty satisfied. Nice place to live. Quiet community, nobody really bothers anyone. Nice neighbors.
Rachel
Woodbridge has been our awesome home for 6 years! Neighborhood is great, accessible to everything. Maintenance staff does good job in fixing and repairs. Office staff is warm and welcome and addresses issues well.
Claire
We love it here! It is a community. Last week was so fun with all the spring break events they planned. Thank you for a caring. The people who live around you cares. The grounds look great. If you are looking for a home and not just a apartment this is the place to call home.
Verified Resident
Great location! Great area! We are in walking distance to stores and restaurants. We are in short driving distance to everything in Greenbrier. Great scenery! Living close to a park and other neighborhoods, we get to see the beauty of the four seasons.
Adjeley
My experience with the staff at Woodbridge Apartments was very favorable. Christy and Laura are polite, professional, and knowledgeable. The matter in which I stopped by the office to address was handle efficiently and in a timely manner.
Cameron
My residence experience has been great. It's quiet and I have good neighbors. It's been a pleasure being out here for the last 4-5 years. I have no complaints.
Amanda
Great place to live! Love how close to work I am! I appreciate the new property manager and her work to make the community great and keep it enjoyable!
Cynthia
about 2 months ago
I am still waiting for the office to send me my new lease. I should have received the document in March as my lease expires 4 1 2022. I have called the
Tonnie
about 2 months ago
Good evening Community, I had a wonderful time March 25 at the Waffle day. It's always great to meet the neighbors in our community. Thank you to the staff at Woodbridge apartment.