Woodbridge Apartments

4.5

4.5

Well! I am coming up on my 11th year residing at Woodbrdge apartments, and am happy to report that I will be renewing my lease another year. I am grateful that amid the numerous pandemics, I had some peace and normalcy living in a diverse, close knit community where people genuinely care for each other. Also, the Woodbrdge staff have been amazing, keeping us safe and abreast of any changes due to COVID, supportive , kind, caring, and respectful. I must admit, I thought about moving, but where will I find everything I need in one place. For instance, great place at great price, convenient location, wonderful neighbors, competent management, and know-how-to-fix everything maintenance department. Keep up the excellent work, and I will keep signing my name on the dotted line👌🏽Thank you!!!
I just moved here about 3 weeks ago and so far the residence I've met have been so nice. Also, the ladies in the office and maintenance have been really helpful and made me feel welcome here. My son and I really like the community a lot.
I love it here! The staff is friendly, prompt, informative and thorough. If you're looking for a new home, I would definitely suggest coming to Woodbridge Apartments.
Thankful for an amazing experience with the rental office staff and the community is beautiful glad that I chose this for my home with me and my children.
Love this complex. It's quiet, no trouble, just peaceful people getting along. Love the convenience of the location and even though we are on a busy road, it's not that bad getting in and out of the neighborhood, especially if you know the back streets.
Great location. I like this area because I’m close to friends and family. A number of stores that are in walking distance is extremely convenient!
My experience in this community has been great. The office staff have been awesome. The maintenance staff. Super. I have zero complaints about Woodbridge Apts.
The community is quiet and friendly. Grounds are clean, well taken care of. Maintenance is prompt. Office staff renders good professional service to its residents. No regrets.
Everybody is so awesome. From the moment we stepped in the front door and continued on, everybody has been very helpful. The customer service is top-notch and we are so excited to call this community home.
So glad the community is having little things like water balloons and sprinkler days for the kiddos. Wish the pool was opening though for the summer.