Woodbridge Apartments

4.4

4.4

Working with Ms. Connie was exceptional. She was very thorough when explaining everything to me being that this was my first apartment. When I needed maintenance to repair something, she was right on it to get it done for me.
We love living here and the office staff is the best. They really care about you. Everyone around use knows us by name. It fills like a community and not just an apartment .
My neighborhood is awesome. Can't believe I found this little gem. It's my favorite complex. Can't wait for Summer and the pool to finally open.
Wonderful place to live Convenient to I-64 Very Good school district Nice pool area Maintenance is great. Use Work order a system. Put in a workorder and by the end of the day repairs are completed,
Feels like home. The upkeep of the grounds is wonderful. Mangement is professionally good. The community is positively friendly and comfortable. Wonderful place to live.
Love it here . Always quite. It’s nice for one person & maybe another significant. Nice & Cozy. Upstair Neighbor could be quiet noisy from time to time. Walls are extremely thin.
Woodbridge Apt is a great place to live. It’s clean and quiet. Service requests are done very quickly. Location is great located off of Greenbrier Parkway. A lot of shops and eateries are within walking distance. Property Manager and staff are courteous and professional. Very nice place to live.
I am so excited to see and hear all the kids in the neighborhood playing so we'll together. My kids are grown but I love the sounds of kids playing outside, enjoying themselves.
Last maintenance call was for a new stove unit. Thankfully there was no mess left behind. I am really enjoying the ability to pay rent online.
Love living here. Neighbors are good and so is the manager of the complex, ms Connie is super. She answers and handles all my needs. I have no intention of leaving here and look forward to spending 15 more years here.