Woodbridge Apartments

4.4

4.4

Everybody is so awesome. From the moment we stepped in the front door and continued on, everybody has been very helpful. The customer service is top-notch and we are so excited to call this community home.
So glad the community is having little things like water balloons and sprinkler days for the kiddos. Wish the pool was opening though for the summer.
I pretty keep to myself. I don't have any complaints with any of my current neighbors on our street. I just wish they would upgrade things within my apartment. New kitchen appliances and flooring would be nice.
I enjoy living in this community. It's quiet, centrally located, and well kept. The office and maintenance staff are so kind and efficient. I would recommend Woodbridge to anyone.
Other then maintenance taking forever it’s been a great year my family has enjoyed the property wish they pool was open since the restrictions have been lifted
Best place you could ever ask to live! People are like friends, workers are friendly and they care. They even care for everyone during this hard time
When ever there is a issue and I need maintenance they are quick to respond to my request. They make sure that everything is fixed and working before they leave. Awesome service!
Woodbrdge apartments is a wonderful place to live, run by the best community management staff in all of Virginia. The staff is professional, empathetic, kind, and supportive. The property is kept up beautifully. Woodbrdge Is a family- oriented community with people of all ages and ethnic backgrounds, people with different styles and profiles (Big Smile!) No, but seriously, people are caring, friendly and extremely kind. And yes, there are a few nosey neighbors to share your life story with If you so desire. I have had the pleasure of living in the Woodbrdge Community for 10 years, 6 months, and a few days, and I love it. It is one of Chesapeake’s best kept secrets, located near the park, the YMCA, DMV, Walmart, WAWA, 7-11, just to name a few. Of course, occasionally things happen, but not often, and resolved quickly. Many of my neighbors have lived here since the first brink went up, so you may have to add your name to the list; but it’s worth the wait See you soon! Miss Bell
I just resigned my lease back in June, and I must say I love my place of residence. If I need something done or fixed, maintenance is on it. I appreciate everyone involved.
Not worth the money! One of the cheapest places to live. Every other neighborhood has the pools open , not us we get water balloons and sprinklers for a few hours every few days. Nothing gets fixed nothing special about the neighborhood just a place to rest your head until something better opens up.