Woodburn Apartments

4.1

4.1

I love how the place looks and the neighborhood is very quiet and clean ....I sleep berry good because no noise at night and I feel safe whit my car in the parking lot.
We have just been here a month, but everyone has been nice and friendly. From repairs to questions, everyone has been quick to respond and I appreciate that.
Por más de 5 años he vivido en Woodburn apartment y mi experiencia acerca de eso es fenomenal es un lugar seguro con un personal muy eficiente,, me gustan muchos mis vecinos y eso por que ellos lo califican estoy muy feliz de viví aquí
Wish that there were more resident parking and hope they open the pool soon. No other issues. My son loves the parks and neighborhood is pretty clean.
I like this place better than others. I really appreciate what every employee has to do when we need something to fix into our house. They’re nice people.
Thank you .Very much for the worked in the kitchen 😃😊the lights. Good care ☺️ for the residents in Woodburn Apts. Appreciate it very much.
I love the neighborhood is really nice and quiet and every time I have a question the team work at the office always help.and I love the inspection they always make sure u comfortable in your home
It’s okay. I love the community and it’s very peaceful here. I just don’t like how the office makes it hard on us to pay rent like if we’re not going through difficult times during this pandemic. It’s not like everyone is working the same hours as before because of COVID. They need to understand but it doesn’t look like it because they have there jobs and work the same hours as always.
Nice office staff, friendly maintenance team, good convenient location, affordable units but parking policy sucks for guests and I wish townhouse units had a patio.
Decent apartment for the price. Management is okay, not the greatest with communication by email since they got bought out , but overall not bad place