Woodcrest Apartments

4.5

4.5

Michelle-Lauren
Great small complex. Nearby to historic district. Everyone keeps to themselves. Requests are handled in a timely manner. Kim and Dodd are friendly, professional, and helpful.
Nicole
about 2 months ago
It’s a very nice apartments but it didn’t fit for me. I would recommend for other people to rent if they make good money in their job the only reason I am leaving cause the apartment complex didn’t accept my Guinea pigs and my dog.
Nicole
4 months ago
Nice neighbors, the community is small and I love how it’s gated community. I love how my apartment is in front of the lake. I love my kitchen so I can use my new pots and pans. It’s a nice quiet community.
Brenda R.
5 months ago
2021 has been a lot better year than 2020! The complex has made much needed improvements. Management and maintenance have been on top of keeping up with the property and units in a good timely manner.
Bonnie
6 months ago
I have lived here for at least 5 years and for at least3 or 4 years it has been nice. Since Kimberly, Manger, moved out things have changed. The place isn't taken care if like it use to and her friends can do whatever they want. I threw out a brand new grill because we were told we couldn't have a grill but there are people in my building who still grill outside right by my bedroom window and talk real loud. I work at 1:00 a.m. and I try to sleep a little before I leave. We have called the police several times and told her about the people above us making alot of noise all hours of the day and night( loud music, banging and talking loud. When I said something to her she said they were tenderizering their meat for dinner.
Geneva
6 months ago
Wonderful management and work staff in a peaceful neighborhood with a luxury apartments. Kim was very helpful she treated me like family. Great place to live
Michelle-Lauren
6 months ago
Kim was a blessing to me and my children with getting us in an apartment in a time frame that worked out perfectly. Both her and Dodd have been great with addressing any issues in a timely manner
Mark
7 months ago
Wonderful management and work staff in a peaceful neighborhood with a luxury apartment at a budget price with great amenities(lake and pool etc.)on top of that! What more could you ask for? :)
Deontay'E
7 months ago
Everyone is very nice and helpful. Kimmie is great!!!! Love it here and would highly recommend it to others. The kids love it here too!!!!!!
Brandon
8 months ago
It's loud the walls are really thin and you can hear everything if it weren't for that I'd say it was great the inside and outside are really cute. It's functional and spacious. They bedrooms are small but that's OK because one of them is my closet.