Woodcrest Apartments

4.4

4.4

I absolutely love the family atmosphere. They are always willing to help me in any situation I need and I have a very great relationship with both the maintenance man and leasing office lady.
So far, I've had a great experience living here. The staff is helpful and friendly and the neighbors I've met so far have all been cool. Pretty quiet, nice community.
I love it here. I do wish the carpet was replaced prior to my moving in, I can see the warp (plastic bottom of the carpet) very clearly and the carpet metal strips have studs sticking out, I've already sliced myself. The laminate looks great in some areas but look awful in other areas. However, I still find myself very happy even with minor flaws. My apartment view is great! We are loud, so I have checked in with my neighbors to make sure we are not causing noise issues. None as of far, phew! Manager and Maintenance are awesome and very kind people.
From start to finish, Kimberly in the front office made moving in fun and easy. She made sure I stayed updated with everything, and when I had questions about something she made sure she answered to the best of her ability. I love it here!
Kimberly was so incredibly nice and helpful! She made this process of moving very easy! She helped every step of the way and was so very encouraging.
Love living here at Woodcrest apartments. Love the community, the neighbors and staff. The staff is very helpful, kind and accommodating. Thank you all so much
I really like living here. Mrs. Kimi is always courteous & eager to help with any issues that I have. Maintenance is always quick to fix any problems that surface.
Maybe now the gate can be repaired, I have been here 6 1/2 years, gate worked maybe 1 year, I love living here, the staff is very very good and caring
Loving it here! First place for our little family! The park is awesome and our little one gets so excited every time. Can’t wait for the pool to open! Staff is so friendly and helpful and just genuine good people all around.
Living here has been okay! This year has just been so amazing though! Out of my 8 years of being here this year is already looking like the best one!