Woodcrest Apartments

4.5

4.5

Nicole
Nice neighbors, the community is small and I love how it’s gated community. I love how my apartment is in front of the lake. I love my kitchen so I can use my new pots and pans. It’s a nice quiet community.
Brenda R.
2021 has been a lot better year than 2020! The complex has made much needed improvements. Management and maintenance have been on top of keeping up with the property and units in a good timely manner.
Bonnie
I have lived here for at least 5 years and for at least3 or 4 years it has been nice. Since Kimberly, Manger, moved out things have changed. The place isn't taken care if like it use to and her friends can do whatever they want. I threw out a brand new grill because we were told we couldn't have a grill but there are people in my building who still grill outside right by my bedroom window and talk real loud. I work at 1:00 a.m. and I try to sleep a little before I leave. We have called the police several times and told her about the people above us making alot of noise all hours of the day and night( loud music, banging and talking loud. When I said something to her she said they were tenderizering their meat for dinner.
Geneva
Wonderful management and work staff in a peaceful neighborhood with a luxury apartments. Kim was very helpful she treated me like family. Great place to live
Michelle-Lauren
Kim was a blessing to me and my children with getting us in an apartment in a time frame that worked out perfectly. Both her and Dodd have been great with addressing any issues in a timely manner
Mark
Wonderful management and work staff in a peaceful neighborhood with a luxury apartment at a budget price with great amenities(lake and pool etc.)on top of that! What more could you ask for? :)
Deontay'E
Everyone is very nice and helpful. Kimmie is great!!!! Love it here and would highly recommend it to others. The kids love it here too!!!!!!
Brandon
It's loud the walls are really thin and you can hear everything if it weren't for that I'd say it was great the inside and outside are really cute. It's functional and spacious. They bedrooms are small but that's OK because one of them is my closet.
Brenda R.
Average apartment living community! Location is convenient and close to many shopping centers. Great school zoning! Another plus is the schools are less than 5 minutes away.
Zalika
Kim was very kind and always follow up with me by far made my first apartment a good experience . Any problems I was able to call and email her she never made me feel like a bother . She’s truly there to help