Woodcrest Apartments

4.5

4.5

Kimberly
1 day ago
I REALLY ENJOY LIVING HERE & LANDLORD, KIM IS SO HELPFUL & NICE. SHE DOES A GREAT JOB!! ONLY THING I WOULD LIKE IS A PRIVATE PATIO OR AREA TO WALK OUT OF APARTMENT IS SIT, BUT THESE APARTMENTS AREN'T DESIGNED FOR THAT. OTHERWISE, ENJOY THE POOL IN THE SUMMER.

Carmen
I like this place, but I wish the other residents care more about the dumpster. Otherwise is a nice place to live. The office manager is very nice and professional.

Marsha
Not all neighbors respect their neighbors. It is not a quiet community but l love my personal apt.when I'm inside I'm home. It is not quiet around you outside with truch s backfiring, blowing horns midnight 10,11,12yr old kids out after 10pm running around the yards. Again i call it home and I love office staff so I stay.

Yadira
I’m not sure why it always asks for a review but here we are lol. I’ve been here 3yrs and don’t mind the location and the staff is attentive and professional.

Kelly
about 2 months ago
Office and maintenance need at least one more person each. Office takes moths with paperwork and never answers the phone or responds back. Maintenance tends to ignore any requests for repair or can't properly fix the problem. Big bug problem namely roaches. I put in request for this and pest control was never brought in.

Kimberly
about 2 months ago
REALLY LIKE LIVING HERE. Everything is kept up with. Just wish my rent hadn't gone up so much. I struggle some months to pay it. Other than that I am very happy here!!

Brenda R.
2 months ago
I love it here! 10 years and counting in my apartment! Management is great m! Neighbors are good! Great place to raise your kids and be with family and friends!

Brenda R.
3 months ago
Nice quiet complex and kid friendly! Neighbors are friendly and keep to themselves. My kids love the park and it’s a convenient location to live!

Yadira
4 months ago
If you’re looking for a decent, affordable apartment with professional and caring management, then this is the place. Kids run around with smiles on their faces and tenants get along for the most part. Pool and grounds stay maintenanced and they are pet friendly.

Vickie
4 months ago
I go to work and home never be out i speak to my neighbors & back in my space i feel comfortable enough to even go for walks in my apartment complex but all & all it's peaceful, parking lot is not always busy