Shout out to Ms. Trish in the office is always with a smile and always helping me. I always go to her !!! Thank you so much. Also, I always see how hard they try to keep the area clean and people still manage to litter but they still manage to try. Only thing is maintenance takes forever for there work order to come fix...

Reply from Woodhill Apartments

The experience living in this complex is not pleasant. The maintenance staff takes a long time to fix things and pest control does nothing with this roach problem in the building. There is always a group of guys hanging out in the hallways and urinating in the halls.

Reply from Woodhill Apartments

My experience with staff has been great. I have repeated toilet issues in my guest Bathroom. I was told my toilet would be replaced and it has not been.

Reply from Woodhill Apartments

I had e been living in Woodhill for years and it has had its ups and downs but the ladies inn the leasing office and there hard work are the only reasons why I'm still living here. The leasing office ladies are the best. My neighbors are great also they are great.

Reply from Woodhill Apartments

There need to be better communication between maintenance and residents on repairs to there apartment, also follow up are needed, this way the front will cut down on the same maintenance request.

Reply from Woodhill Apartments

The ladies in the office have all been VERY nice & helpful! They made me feel comfortable as a resident, & have responded well to all of my questions and concerns! I wish there was a better parking system - in which is the only issue I have!

Reply from Woodhill Apartments

Good office management. Dont like the fact the rent went up in the middle of my lease. The place can use a upgrade for the amount they charge.

Reply from Woodhill Apartments

Love this community, neighbors and leasing office team and maintenance. Everyone looks out for each other! Some improvements to look into pool access cards, the gate, mulch each resident every quarter to keep the pride and beauty of the community!

Reply from Woodhill Apartments

Never come fix things when you wanted. Maintenance people get into your room without knocking or checking if anyone there before getting in your room.

Reply from Woodhill Apartments

I like living here, but there’s a lot of issues that needs to be worked on. If you log a complaint, you have to be reminding them several times before it’s been resolved or sometimes none of at all. It’s a lovely and comfortable place to live but I just wish the authorities were more attentive to their residents.

Reply from Woodhill Apartments

The staff here are friendly and always willing to help. The maintenance team are hard working and answer calls as soon as they can. Just wish they didn't have to raise the rent.

Reply from Woodhill Apartments

As a new resident in Orlando I must say I am Loving the environment the new things some of the people I am so happy to be her and my kids are excited

Reply from Woodhill Apartments

Nice office staff, but the property could be better and upgrade to the apartments could be nice. Besides that the property is pretty laid back and the neighbors are very nice.

Reply from Woodhill Apartments

Woodhill is excellent place to call home. Quiet, comfortable living. Easy shopping locations. Conveniently public transportation. Nearby schools

Reply from Woodhill Apartments

I which the apartments were renovated from every aspect inside, outside, and mostly security. Since We’ve move here the gates have never work.

Reply from Woodhill Apartments

Staff are very slow on fixing things inside the apartment. I feel like they don't care about the residents. They just need to fix up the apartment, just like the front office

Reply from Woodhill Apartments

Apartment community is quiet no disturbances except for a few but somewhat safe place to live haven't had any issues with anyone the area is kept clean could use another garbage dump on the 1600-2200 side overall it's decent here except the rental value could add in lease agreement for once a year carpet cleaning

Reply from Woodhill Apartments

Community messy trash always everywhere ,apartments needs upgrading , broken cars taking up parking spots very dirty. Other community using pool kid from across the street.

Reply from Woodhill Apartments

The area is convenient for me. I like MY apartment. The set up is great for me I like the front office staff. They are very helpful to me for my age

Reply from Woodhill Apartments

Strongly good I will be there for more years. I like the yard. I I'm happy to stay here I would like more security & safety for the kids. You just need to think about the smoke only is not safety for babied

Reply from Woodhill Apartments

The air conditioner is always breaking down and leaking water on the floor and it takes forever for maintenance to show up even though I call and call and call

Reply from Woodhill Apartments

Overall I have enjoyed staying here but my only concern is the slow response to work orders. I've had my toilet backed up so many times and had to repeatedly call the office for help.

Reply from Woodhill Apartments

A lot of room for improvement. Cordial staff members. Need to be more selective when accepting new tenants. Follow up with needs in apts. I been waiting for a change of a silling fan over a year.

Reply from Woodhill Apartments

Any issue I may have had is resolved in a timely fashion. My son and I really like it here. I don't have any serious complaints about living here.

I've been here for 6yrs and I have enjoyed my stay I stay to myself the office staff is very nice a polite there always there to help with any issue you have