Woodhill Apartments

Been here for almost 4 years. And it the beginning it's been quite no issues. Now it's pretty scary due to drive bys, or car break ins. I have 3 kids to worry about. But thank god nothing has ever happen to us. I like it here but they need some working to due with maintenance and improvement on the parks for the kids..
During this pandemic and the subsequent quarantine, it's made me reflect on how appreciative I am for this complex community. The understanding, the checking up on the residents and the information and options regarding rent payments have truly been appreciated!
I think these apartments are a great value. Stores, groceries and food within walking distance. The neighborhood seem safe for my kids to go out & play, I don’t have to worry about anything happening to them. Any maintenance problems they quickly and politely take care of. EXCELLENT value, been living here for 3 months and It!
Very happy and very comfortable with the community! I’m comfortable with the leasing staff, I’m pleased with their professionalism! I haven’t had any issues within the community - I’m pleased to be here!
Good place to stay but slow on maintenance. Ladies in the leasing office are amazing and very approachable. I’ve been here for years so that should say how much I like it.
1 star
Not a good experience, they dont want to fix anything you have to call the office multiple times to get any result. Ac unit need fixing I call and complain multiple times I was told it has freon but the unit still get hot one of the workers told me the owners only want to know it turns on. I pay my rent every month on time and I have children it is very uncomfortable being in the place I call home during the day and the AC doesn't cool the place down then am stuck with a $250 light bill.🙁😠 Dont rent from this place.
The application process was long however they did get me in when i needed it most. Im grateful for that. Im thankful for Auteanna she's a 💎 and also Trish who made the process seem like a breeze.
rough start regarding stuff and appliances that need to be either changed or fix asap and maintenance taking long time to answer the needs other than that all good or at least we are getting there.
Very helpful staff in office good location fast service from maintenance and Sade area to have kids live in good location to live and great apartment space
It is great. I love it here. The service is awsome It is wonderful living here.. If you have a problem they will help you with it. The emploeys work hard.