Woodhill Apartments

3.9

3.9

Maintenance takes extremely long to come out, if they do. I understand things may get a little backed up but a status update would go along way. I love that the pond area is now lite at night as well as each apartment building, for the most part. Definitely a big plus in many way. I just hate how the residence (new possibly) do not value our place of living. The trash around the property is so disturbing. It's starting to look really bad. I know this isn't the best neighborhood but for the years I have been here, it's definitely going downhill and fast.
The staff is always friendly and helpful. The like to take care of the residents and make you feel like family. Everyone always says hello when in passing.
So far so good. Very affordable! Wonderful staff (Porsha). My favorite thing about the complex is the park area, such a wonderful place to take walks.
I my like my experience to woodhill apartment It makes perfect sense, doesn’t it? If a potential landlord wants to know how good of a tenant you are, and whether you pay rent on time, they should ask the person you’ve rented from before. That’s why most of the articles on early lease termination will tell you to avoid breaking your rental agreement early to keep a good relationship with your landlord. You never want to burn bridges with them. 2. Property Managers If you live in a large apartment community, you likely deal with property managers instead of a landlord. Similar to landlords, they can speak to your prior rental experience, shed light on your level of responsibility, and paint you as a good tenant if you are one. Management companies usually have rules and procedures around providing references, so check with your leasing office. 3. Supervisors Your boss might not be able to talk about your rental history or financial responsibility. However, they can highlight
Quiet neighborhood with very friendly neighbors. I think it’s a peaceful place to live and safe for kids to play two playgrounds and a basketball court
My 5th year centrally located reasonably priced, spacious apartment laundry mat available on site you pay from a app on your phone awesome. The office staff is very friendly.
Until now everything is good. The only thing I get I made a request for a laundry machine Washer & Dryer 2 years ago I never got it, please review my case to get it this year . Moreover, think about that ,my carpet needs to be replaced, so it has about 5 years. Thanks for your understanding.
My experiences with woodhill apt is a good experience I staying in this place for 3 years is a nice place clean area and beautiful, big parking lot with big space
This is a good community and I personally love loving over here. The staff remains friendly and helpful. I do wish for some upgrades in the unit such as cabinets n countertops they are outdated.
I love Woodhill if I could change anything it would be for pest control to come when you request them. I have to call 3-4 times and because of that I just stopped, which is very sad.