Lived here for 4 years now and I'm satisfied. They are implementing more family centered activities; which is awesome for the community. Overall, it's a good place to live!

It’s a nice community with a nice walking trail and park.. Schools and shopping centers are walking distance.. And they try to maintain the community clean..

it is great! still room for improvement. urgent attention for after hours less wait time for maintenance to be completed ,better designed bathrooms,

I have been here for almost a year and I have no complaints! Whatever problem I have had, it was resolved in a timely manner. I mean with in a day. Office staff is very helpful. I can honestly say, me and my son really like it here.

It use to be a lot better here The gate never closed I got carjacked by the mailbox last year. My work order never filled people house are getting Rob left in Right it's a nightmare living here

I can’t rate 5 because it will need to have more security: like close the gates at night; 24 hour accessibility to gym, pool to be open on Sunday and holidays.

I've been living in this apartment for 2 years and love it. The staff is nice and cool. When I have a maintenance problem they always try their best to make it even though their schedule is full.

Reply from Woodhill Apartments

My family and I enjoy living at Woodhill Apartments here in Orlando, Florida. Great neighborhood and close to Church, Restaurants and Shopping.

Reply from Woodhill Apartments

I want to let everyone know about the new maintenance guy Mr. Nate. All of my sink was leaking badly I put in a work order he did a temporary fix until parts came in. The parts came in and he made sure to come back to finished the job correctly. I now have hot water nice running sinks without any more leaks. Great job Mr Nate! I can’t leave out Mr. Josue he is awesome with his work as well. Woodhill have two good guys on there team now finally!!!!

Reply from Woodhill Apartments

My waste disposal stopped working and started flowing back into the dish washer for over a week now. Reported it from day one. Followed up daily just to be told someone will come and fix it. Once I was told maintenance is fixing ac's which is more priority! Meanwhile, the stink water that is stuck in the disposal is unsanitary! #unresolvedissue

Reply from Woodhill Apartments

Shout out to Ms. Trish in the office is always with a smile and always helping me. I always go to her !!! Thank you so much. Also, I always see how hard they try to keep the area clean and people still manage to litter but they still manage to try. Only thing is maintenance takes forever for there work order to come fix...

Reply from Woodhill Apartments

The experience living in this complex is not pleasant. The maintenance staff takes a long time to fix things and pest control does nothing with this roach problem in the building. There is always a group of guys hanging out in the hallways and urinating in the halls.

Reply from Woodhill Apartments

My experience with staff has been great. I have repeated toilet issues in my guest Bathroom. I was told my toilet would be replaced and it has not been.

Reply from Woodhill Apartments

I had e been living in Woodhill for years and it has had its ups and downs but the ladies inn the leasing office and there hard work are the only reasons why I'm still living here. The leasing office ladies are the best. My neighbors are great also they are great.

Reply from Woodhill Apartments

There need to be better communication between maintenance and residents on repairs to there apartment, also follow up are needed, this way the front will cut down on the same maintenance request.

Reply from Woodhill Apartments

The ladies in the office have all been VERY nice & helpful! They made me feel comfortable as a resident, & have responded well to all of my questions and concerns! I wish there was a better parking system - in which is the only issue I have!

Reply from Woodhill Apartments

Good office management. Dont like the fact the rent went up in the middle of my lease. The place can use a upgrade for the amount they charge.

Reply from Woodhill Apartments

Love this community, neighbors and leasing office team and maintenance. Everyone looks out for each other! Some improvements to look into pool access cards, the gate, mulch each resident every quarter to keep the pride and beauty of the community!

Reply from Woodhill Apartments

Never come fix things when you wanted. Maintenance people get into your room without knocking or checking if anyone there before getting in your room.

Reply from Woodhill Apartments

I like living here, but there’s a lot of issues that needs to be worked on. If you log a complaint, you have to be reminding them several times before it’s been resolved or sometimes none of at all. It’s a lovely and comfortable place to live but I just wish the authorities were more attentive to their residents.

Reply from Woodhill Apartments

The staff here are friendly and always willing to help. The maintenance team are hard working and answer calls as soon as they can. Just wish they didn't have to raise the rent.

Reply from Woodhill Apartments

As a new resident in Orlando I must say I am Loving the environment the new things some of the people I am so happy to be her and my kids are excited

Reply from Woodhill Apartments

Nice office staff, but the property could be better and upgrade to the apartments could be nice. Besides that the property is pretty laid back and the neighbors are very nice.

Reply from Woodhill Apartments

Woodhill is excellent place to call home. Quiet, comfortable living. Easy shopping locations. Conveniently public transportation. Nearby schools

Reply from Woodhill Apartments

I which the apartments were renovated from every aspect inside, outside, and mostly security. Since We’ve move here the gates have never work.