Woodhill Apartments

I love how the apartment complex has rules about the noise and not taking up two parking spaces. I also love the different type of activities that are available in the complex like volleyball, walking the trail, and much more.
I love it I really cannot complain The apartment manager in the staffs are very liable to count on anytime I have a problem my problem is resolved and I cannot complain at all
Nice and quiet place good Service. I like it relax .good Service good good good good quiet quiet quiet .I like it I like it I like it I like it.
My Family and I thoroughly enjoy living at Woodhill Apartments. Church and Shopping are conveniently located, as well as, safely walking around neighborhood for Sunrise Walk.
I living here for 12years I love the space,the problem are the news neighbor they are to loud,they not considering the older people living in the building also in 12years never update my apt I still have the old carpet ,floor ,appliances and cabinet.
I've been here 7 years, and overall it has been good. There are some things that could be improved upon like the narrow parking spots that allows others to hit your car with their doors and the trash compactor area that could be maintained a little better.
I enjoy the quietness here and the friendly staff. The neighbors are great and friendly. The is a nice area to go out and just enjoy the lake and quietness around while reading a book or listening to music. Just an all-around nice area that I'm in.
When I call to get a maintenance service done, it either never gets done or it gets ignored. I had a mold issue since for 5 years, they never did anything about. The dishwasher is always producing waters and stinks up the house. My microwave hasn’t worked in a while, and last time I called (about 2 weeks ago) I was told they’d come replace it; however, I’m still waiting for that to happen. This complex brings nothing but complaint.
Nice environment and good building structures a few things can be worked but nothing that can’t be overlooked it’s a personal preference actually
Community appeared to be safe and secured.Physical appearance of property is okay, apartments are spacious and beautiful,amenities are great and staff are amazing good customer service