Woodland Station Apartments

4.5

4.5

Verified Resident
Amenities are awesome but sometimes noises around neighbors are terrible, occurring midnight. It makes us hard to achieve comfortable sleep.
Walaa
Woodland station apartment isss an Amazing accommodation, highly recommend to live here. Everything was perfect. Woodland station apartment isss an Amazing accommodation, highly recommend to live here. Everything was perfect.
JongHyun
The community of our apartment makes you feel like home. Also, it provides amenities (fitness center, swimming pool, library,...) for all residents to interact with each other.
Aradhna
Donna and Giovanni have been amazingly helpful with the attention to detail and prompt clarifications. Wonderful experience interacting with them.
Akhil
It is a great place to live with a responsive team in the office. Convenient as it is right next to the woodland station. All corridors are well maintained
Thomas
I have been extremely impressed by how well Woodland Station Apartments is run. The staff is accessible and responsive and the physical plant is clean and well maintained. I especially appreciate the monthly events that are offered to residents. My wife enjoyed the glass etching workshop and I thought the end of summer hot dog cookout was fun.
Anneline
Great location with prompt maintenance. The property on the outside and in the amenity rooms are really well maintained. The pool when open is lovely.
Sakura
We have luxury community room, ordered parking garage, and useful trush system. Cleaning service staffs keep the common area beautiful everyday. Maintenance team is also great, and they always make efforts to solve issues as soon as possible. Just pool management should be improved.
Verified Resident
The experience at the Woodland Station Apartments is awesome. Especially I love the amenities and the dedication of the maintenance team. They are prompt to respond our maintenance request. With them, I am always enjoying my life comfortably.
Nam
Clean and safe apartments, friendly neighbors. Also convenient and accessible facilities such as a library, a coffee station, and a fitness center.