Woodland Station Apartments

4.5

4.5

Really great experience so far. Only wish the game room was open longer i.e. after work hours as one cannot use it during work hours. Want to use in evenings
Woodland is such a beautiful place where anyone would love to live! Very well organized in anything such as gym, study room, office and so on. I would recommend Woodland to anyone around me!
Living in Woodland Station Apartments is awesome and unbeatable. I am living in here with family for last 4+ years. A great place for family people without any doubt.
Woodland apartment is making efforts in keeping excellent apartment community to all residents. All residents are experiencing a diversity of events.
I love Woodland Station Apartment in its staff. Problems sometimes happens in or around our apartment but the apartment staff promptly respond and solve the problem. I really appreciate their cooperation and professionalism.
Not great value for money, but happy with the living experience and overall helpfulness of staff. Would prefer units to be renovated more than current
Fast problem solving, and understanding management. Comfortable, nice amenities, heated garage is a huge bonus. The Green line to the heart of the city is right there and the location is excellent.
Great place to live. Convenient, friendly, quiet. The gym is well equipped and kept meticulously clean. The MBTA is just steps away affording easy access to downtown and beyond
It’s a beautiful complex with nice grounds. Location is extremely convenient for working families. Despite being near the train, the noise level isn’t bad at all.
I've been living here for almost a month. I love this place because the neighbors are kind and the office workers who manage the apartment also have high professionalism and quick work as well as kindness. And I think the fact that the house is located in front of the train station is also an advantage. As a baseball fan, I'm already excited to think that I can take a train in front of my house to go to Fanway Park right after 'Covid 19' calms down. I am sure that I will make many good memories here in the future, and I want to help create a good community with nice neighbors.