Requested maintenance and there were on time and fixed what I needed, maintenance technician was professionally walking me through the issue after fixing them

We loved the convenience and safety in these apartments. Nice surrounding, Great pool and Clean Amenity ! I hope to stay here as long as I can!

I moved to this apartment in this month(September/ 2019). So far, I enjoy the apartment. And love the atmospheres with building structures.!!

Absolutely loving it here! The staff is so nice and my apartment is awesome, so spacious and in great shape. The gym and pool are both amazing.

I’ve been here 3 months already and everything is perfect to live. Clean community and quite place to get peaceful rest. I’m very satisfying with it

We have enjoyed living here! This is my second time living here and I love it! By far the best apartment community in lagrange. Awesome staff is always a plus!

I so love it here I only been here for a month and I feel like I’ve been here forever everything is up to par and anything I need the staff gets it done with no hesitation

Simmerly who manages the front office is fantastic. She is very hard working, pleasant to work with, respectful of tenant’s time & needs and responsive. It has been a pleasure working with her.

Just began our 3rd year here at Woodland Trails . We have been very happy here. The management staff is always very helpful and friendly. The maintenance guys are outstanding, have always responded to our needs the same day we report the issue. I would recommend this apartment community 100%.

Love living here everyone is so kind and the landscape is always cut and nice ... everything is so convenient and clean... staff are amazing and always there to help

This is perfect place to live. Office always there for help. Outdoor is nice and clean. Keeping beautiful. They are very easy to communicate. Thanks

Love the amenities and the set up of the apartment. Love the privacy, how the surrounding area is kept very clean. Safe neighborhood for families with children. Great playground area and pool for kids too.

Woodland Trail is an amazing apartment community, from the first impression all the way to move in, everything was seamless. The office staff is amazing and willing to help with anything.

Very clean unit upon move in. Friendly staff. Amenities are nice and stay clean. Other residents are nice as well. It’s a quiet environment where everyone seems to respect others space and privacy. New package drop off center is so secure. Gym has many options and stays clean and broken equipment is tended to quickly.

Living here is not what I expected according to the web site it was an upscale community. So far I have seen a drug bust at my back door. Reports of car break-in, trash all over the place and it is not kept clean and trash is all the place by some residents

Love this place. They are very convenient to email residents of community events. We can get closer to each other through occasional events. Woodland's office feedback is very fast and gives you the support you need instantly.

Like them so much came back a second time after our family had to go through a loss of a parent. They have a great Maintenance friendly staff and very welcoming Residents

Can't say enough about Simmerly and the maintenance staff. Friendly, prompt, and efficient. Sometimes even before I put the phone down, they are here, fixing a door, bathroom, or hot water heater. Soo courteous, apologetic,and nice.

The apartments are nice but considering how much the rent is I was disappointed at the cosmetic issues upon moving in. Our move in date was push out five days and once we got moved in it took maintenance over a month to start on the work order we placed for issues pointed out on the move in inspection.

Amazing experience so far! Everyone is very friendly and very considerate of others! Very quiet environment morning and night! Maintenance staff is VERY quick to fix any issue you have no matter the time of day

Apartments are very well maintained and kept up. I placed a maintenance request and they showed up a couple of hours later. The staff is very helpful and friendly. The amenities are very well kept up and easy to access.

My husband and I love living here so far! Great staff, great apartment, all-around great! I am looking forward to having guest over to see our new home.

Overall a great experience. Very clean and all the residents are nice. Maintenance is great and very helpful. Gym could use improvement. Treadmill has been broke for months now. Aggrevating when I cant run.

I absolutely love it here..Safe, clean friendly neighborhood..The residents are friendly. My grandkids love the play area and the pool. Jazzy my dog look forward to her daily walks.

Love our little community! Everyone, residents and staff, have been very friendly and helpful. Nice quiet place to live. Quick to come when maintenance issues arise.