Woodland Trail

I love this apartment complex. They are so friendly and giving to the community! Such a pretty/nice place to live. I'm very happy here. ❤❤❤❤
Residents experienced great an quiet the area is nice consistent with cleaning the propert keeping the grass cut . You’re close to the city so the expected
Easily one of the nicest places to live in Lagrange GA. The staff at the leasing office are extremely friendly and helpful. The neighbors are extremely respectful and friendly.
Moving here has been pleasant so far despite the inability to use the amenities. My only complaint is the noise levels from unsupervised children. Very annoying especially while trying to work from home.
Very clean and nice place to live. Staffs are really kind and helpful to you. I highly recommend this apartments !! Location is also perfect to access walmart, shopping complex, and highways to south and north.
I’ve been here 7 months and I love it here everything is perfect I walk the trail That they have almost everyday if you need anything there always there to get it done.
Living here is great... if you have the right neighbors. I currently live in a second floor apartment, but the person who lives above me has two large dogs, and they are absolutely horrible to deal with. The dogs can run across the apartment, and my whole apartment shakes from their playing. Even though we have contacted the upstairs tenant multiple times, nothing has made it better. Even management let me know there was nothing they could do, other than move. At this point I can’t wait to move and not have to hear the constant rumbling/stomping above us. But there is no rule about multiple large dogs living in upstairs apartments, so I won’t be living at this establishment anymore.
I love the peace and quiet here. Grounds are nice; however, there are residents who do not clean up after their dogs, and the last thing anyone wants to see is a pile of dog poo by their sidewalk. Valorie, the property manager, has taken a zero tolerance policy ($150 fine) with this issue which l am pleased with. Friendly office staff. We pay $1170/month which is pricey especially for LaGrange but the amenities make up for it.
Would not want to live in any other apartment community! The management team always makes themselves available for us. They keep the property well maintained and updated
My apartment is very nice! The move in process was easy! The apartment community is quiet, plenty of parking, and well maintained. I would recommend this apartment community to others.