Love the amenities and the set up of the apartment. Love the privacy, how the surrounding area is kept very clean. Safe neighborhood for families with children. Great playground area and pool for kids too.

Woodland Trail is an amazing apartment community, from the first impression all the way to move in, everything was seamless. The office staff is amazing and willing to help with anything.

Very clean unit upon move in. Friendly staff. Amenities are nice and stay clean. Other residents are nice as well. It’s a quiet environment where everyone seems to respect others space and privacy. New package drop off center is so secure. Gym has many options and stays clean and broken equipment is tended to quickly.

Living here is not what I expected according to the web site it was an upscale community. So far I have seen a drug bust at my back door. Reports of car break-in, trash all over the place and it is not kept clean and trash is all the place by some residents

Love this place. They are very convenient to email residents of community events. We can get closer to each other through occasional events. Woodland's office feedback is very fast and gives you the support you need instantly.

Like them so much came back a second time after our family had to go through a loss of a parent. They have a great Maintenance friendly staff and very welcoming Residents

Can't say enough about Simmerly and the maintenance staff. Friendly, prompt, and efficient. Sometimes even before I put the phone down, they are here, fixing a door, bathroom, or hot water heater. Soo courteous, apologetic,and nice.

The apartments are nice but considering how much the rent is I was disappointed at the cosmetic issues upon moving in. Our move in date was push out five days and once we got moved in it took maintenance over a month to start on the work order we placed for issues pointed out on the move in inspection.

Amazing experience so far! Everyone is very friendly and very considerate of others! Very quiet environment morning and night! Maintenance staff is VERY quick to fix any issue you have no matter the time of day

Apartments are very well maintained and kept up. I placed a maintenance request and they showed up a couple of hours later. The staff is very helpful and friendly. The amenities are very well kept up and easy to access.

My husband and I love living here so far! Great staff, great apartment, all-around great! I am looking forward to having guest over to see our new home.

Overall a great experience. Very clean and all the residents are nice. Maintenance is great and very helpful. Gym could use improvement. Treadmill has been broke for months now. Aggrevating when I cant run.

I absolutely love it here..Safe, clean friendly neighborhood..The residents are friendly. My grandkids love the play area and the pool. Jazzy my dog look forward to her daily walks.

Love our little community! Everyone, residents and staff, have been very friendly and helpful. Nice quiet place to live. Quick to come when maintenance issues arise.

I enjoy living here it is very beautiful. And you do get your money worth living here. My neighbors are very quiet and so friendly. I hope to live here couple more years.

Ok. No events I would be interested in, the amenities are ok. Maintenance service and staff are friendly and efficient. Don’t feel there’s anything that makes the community stand out.

I absolutely love this complex!!! Everyone is so helpful and friendly. It’s been an amazing experience so far and everything is clean and easily accessible!

This experienced has been amazing. I was nervous about moving back to an apartment from renting a house, but this staff has made it worth it. Everyone is very friendly and professional. If we need something they are always willing to help!

I have been extremely happy with the office staff and the maintenance staff. The one improvement that I would like to see is checking for parking stickers. I live across from the pool and there has not been parking since Memorial Day

We have been living here over 5 years. Love the location in town. This has been our first experience with apartment living, and it is so nice to pay everything taken care of. The office staff and Maintenance staff are awesome. They take care of issues very quickly.

It is very clean and neat community to live in LaGrange. Nice location that close to the market and restaurant area from apartment. Also, very quite at night time. So, it wouldn’t hinder your comfort sleep.

Beautiful place to live! Very clean apartments and the area around the apartments are very well maintained. The pool looks very nice and is always clean

I love it here. Love my location, my apt and my neighbors. So glad I made the decision to move here! I would highly recommend & I don't want to leave for a while😁

We have lived here for going on 4 years now and we love every minute. The community is nice and so is the office staff and maintenance staff. So happy we made the move to woodland trails 4 years ago in September.

Hi again, Just wanted to remind you that your invitation to our resident rewards program is still pending.  Stay up to date on everything going on here at Woodland Trail and get rewarded. And remember, it's only for Woodland Trail residents, so don't be surprised if your friends get jealous and start asking how they can move here.