Staff is great about any help that may be needed with maintenance or questions. Very clean complex and great open floor plans. Would definitely recommend to others.

Reply from Woodland Trail

Applying was easy. The staff were professional and knowledgeable. They made sure I had everything I needed for a stress free moving experience!

Reply from Woodland Trail

we love it here!! we plan to always recommend this resident to others when it the market of finding a new home, the pool side it the best for the summer

Reply from Woodland Trail

Woodland Trails is a quiet and well kept up place to live. The neighbors are nice and the staff is very helpfully they answer my questions or request in a timely manner.

Reply from Woodland Trail

Great place to live. Clean neighborhood and prompt and friendly staff. Maintenance department is knowledgeable and efficient. Parking can be a bit crowded at times, however.

Reply from Woodland Trail

The community is a nice quite, safe place to live with an amazing staff, always prompt to respond to any questions, issues or complaints, well kept community.

Reply from Woodland Trail

Professional staff, quiet community and great maintenance staff. Residents are nice and the property is well Maintained. They have ongoing promotions and activities for the residents.

Reply from Woodland Trail

Safe and convenient location with easy access to downtown, the lake, and I-85. Grounds are well maintained. And the workout room is rarely crowded.

Reply from Woodland Trail

I love it here . I moved here with my mom and son back in 2010. My mom loved it here and she passed in 2012. I have stayed because it is nice here, clean, and staff are friendly and helpful. My granddaughter loves the swimming pool.

Reply from Woodland Trail

Service is great and the office clerk responds very quickly. And the area is clean and safe. I really recommend woodland trail in Lagrange. Probably the best place you ever gonna stay.

Reply from Woodland Trail

I absolutely love living here! Moving was so easy! I love the office staff they are so kind! The apartments are wonderfully taken care of! Lovely carpets and the pot rack is the best part!! It is in a great location too! YAY WOODLAND TRAILS!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Reply from Woodland Trail

This place is nice and quiet. The apartments are elegant and beautiful. I love it here. The staff is extremely helpful. Whenever i have questions they always answer them in a timely manner. The th Ng i love the moist is the quietness. I dont like a lot if noice and it is very peaceful here.

Enjoy the living space and refer someone else about the great living spaces. Very clean area and quite area. Need any help wth anything they are very fast by coming fix

Very nice and quiet community. The managing staff is polite, and the up keep of the apartments are nice. I like the amenities we have there.

Lived here almost 3 years and it love it and the staff, everyone is always so nice and helpful they have been wonderful to me and my fiancé!

We love it here. The staff is excellent! Maintenance is never a problem. Norris and Ricky are the best. We've been here since September 2015.

Woodland Trails management is awesome their maintenance is great the living is very quiet and everyone is so kind. Ive been living here for 7 years and i have been very pleased.

My family and I have been at Woodland Trails for approx. 6 months. We have been very pleased with the apartment, the staff and the service. Any problems are handled quickly and efficiently. We would recommend this apartment complex to anyone

Very nice and peaceful community with great 21st century detail and a friendly staff! Definitely 1 of the best choices to live in LaGrange, GA!

We have lived at Woodland Trail for over a year. We absolutely love it! My husband and I joke that we don't need to go on vacation anymore - we have a salt-water pool that's cleaned every morning with lounge chairs. We have a screened-in porch with tables, chairs, and ceiling fans to enjoy the outside and host family get-togethers. We have a walking trail and a dog park also. My husband and I have time to enjoy these amenities because we aren't dealing with maintenance and yard work all weekend.... we can relax at any time! You should love where you live and for us, there's no place like home!

Been here since December 2017 and love it. All the ladies in the office are helpful and extremely nice. So happy to call Woodland Trails our home!

Love living here! Everyone is so friendly! I’ve met so many new people! The staff always go over and beyond to assist with everything! Great place for anyone looking for a place to live!

A nice, quiet place to live. We hear birds singing in the morning, not traffic or highway sounds. Our apartment is very private, making us feel very at home.

I am very thankful and impressed with the management staff here. Everyone is very friendly and professional. I love my apartment. Thank you woodland trail apartments!!

This is by far the best community in LaGrange. We just moved back after leaving 3 years ago and everything has gotten better! The girls in the office are amazing. Thank you for the warm welcome!