My upstairs neighbor is too noisy and there is constant stomping on the floor late night when I’m trying to sleep to be rested for work the following day. Monday through Friday I have to be up at 4:30 am

Poor parking, slow on maintenance, not a fully functional business center- copier/fax inoperable only. 1 computer. #biginconvience #highrent

Overall, it is a very safe and clean place to live. It would be great if you reviewed your procedure in accepting resident packages. Many residents work during office hours, making it difficult to pick up packages. What about a procedure where you text/email residents letting them know a package has arrived, and, have a procedure in place where residents have the option to have them delivered to their door? Also, a more flexible due date for rent would be greatly appreciated. Perhaps, a late fee after the 10th of the month? Thank you for all you do!

Reply from Woodland Trail

So far so good except wall and floor are not good enought to protect from neighbor's noise. And i need to buy plumbing chemical for sink of bath tub.

The apartments are very nice, but if we have a problem we have to call the security officer instead of the office taking care of the problem, The staff very nice with the exception of one. I don't want to have any inter-action with her at all. If we have a problem with something needing to be fixed, they crew is here right away. The community is very quite for the most part.

Great so far! I haven't lived here long, but the staff and community seem very capable and friendly thus far! The apartments are very nice and the grounds are clean and well kept. There are so many amenities and perks!

I love living here! The only downside is that there needs to either be more parking for residents, or the on duty cop needs to ticket visitors who do not park in the assigned parking.

The only thing that really disappoints me are how the apartments are laid out! I think the buildings should be facing the parking lot especially the doors going in and out!

Safe and convenient location with easy access to downtown, the lake, and I-85. Grounds are well maintained. And the workout room is rarely crowded.

Reply from Woodland Trail

Ok. No events I would be interested in, the amenities are ok. Maintenance service and staff are friendly and efficient. Don’t feel there’s anything that makes the community stand out.

I love my apartment! Only drawback is that my neighbor above me tends to make a lot of noise at all different hours but when it get unbearable, I just turn my music on and I'm good.

I love living at Woodland Trails. It is pet friendly, maintenance is awesome, and office staff is very helpful and professional. The area for improvement would be loose trash around the property.

The complex is the newest, and has the best amenities, of any complex in the area. The open floor layout is very nice. The entire staff is friendly and courteous.

I love Woodland Trail Apartments! My apartment is cute, clean, and perfect for what I need. But I do wish it came with a microwave & pantry.

I have been extremely happy with the office staff and the maintenance staff. The one improvement that I would like to see is checking for parking stickers. I live across from the pool and there has not been parking since Memorial Day

The initial process of getting the apartment went smoothly and everyone was courteous. The apartment was very clean and well maintained. I hope that the term on the lease goes smoothly, but my initial review is positive.

Only moved in a couple of days ago. So far everything is good. People are friendly and considerate. Big plus there! Area is quiet which I really like.

Better than most. Give maintenance group top marks. Repairs made within 24 hours or less. Neighbors are friendly for the most part. Fairly quiet.

Reply from Woodland Trail

very quiet community. nice residents. friendly staff. issues with the apartment were taken care of in a timely manor. Love the fitness room.

I absolutely love this complex!!! Everyone is so helpful and friendly. It’s been an amazing experience so far and everything is clean and easily accessible!

This community is the most friendly and clean environment. The office workers are amazing and caring. Maintenance is great. People friendly. Good place to live.

Nice place so far, have been here two weeks and no problems. Upstairs residents makes a lot of noise. People in the office are very nice. I like a quite place

I recently moved here from out of state and was renting a house nearby but wasn’t happy. The ladies in the office have been more than kind, and I love my apartment and this place.

Very quiet clean resident the complex is trash free on the property the staff is very nice an professional the locations is close to all areas of 85

Hi again, Just wanted to remind you that your invitation to our resident rewards program is still pending.  Stay up to date on everything going on here at Woodland Trail and get rewarded. And remember, it's only for Woodland Trail residents, so don't be surprised if your friends get jealous and start asking how they can move here.