My upstairs neighbor is too noisy and there is constant stomping on the floor late night when I’m trying to sleep to be rested for work the following day. Monday through Friday I have to be up at 4:30 am

Living here is not what I expected according to the web site it was an upscale community. So far I have seen a drug bust at my back door. Reports of car break-in, trash all over the place and it is not kept clean and trash is all the place by some residents

Poor parking, slow on maintenance, not a fully functional business center- copier/fax inoperable only. 1 computer. #biginconvience #highrent

Overall, it is a very safe and clean place to live. It would be great if you reviewed your procedure in accepting resident packages. Many residents work during office hours, making it difficult to pick up packages. What about a procedure where you text/email residents letting them know a package has arrived, and, have a procedure in place where residents have the option to have them delivered to their door? Also, a more flexible due date for rent would be greatly appreciated. Perhaps, a late fee after the 10th of the month? Thank you for all you do!

Reply from Woodland Trail

The apartments are nice but considering how much the rent is I was disappointed at the cosmetic issues upon moving in. Our move in date was push out five days and once we got moved in it took maintenance over a month to start on the work order we placed for issues pointed out on the move in inspection.

Requested maintenance and there were on time and fixed what I needed, maintenance technician was professionally walking me through the issue after fixing them

The apartments are very nice, but if we have a problem we have to call the security officer instead of the office taking care of the problem, The staff very nice with the exception of one. I don't want to have any inter-action with her at all. If we have a problem with something needing to be fixed, they crew is here right away. The community is very quite for the most part.

So far so good except wall and floor are not good enought to protect from neighbor's noise. And i need to buy plumbing chemical for sink of bath tub.

Great so far! I haven't lived here long, but the staff and community seem very capable and friendly thus far! The apartments are very nice and the grounds are clean and well kept. There are so many amenities and perks!

I love my apartment! Only drawback is that my neighbor above me tends to make a lot of noise at all different hours but when it get unbearable, I just turn my music on and I'm good.

The only thing that really disappoints me are how the apartments are laid out! I think the buildings should be facing the parking lot especially the doors going in and out!

Safe and convenient location with easy access to downtown, the lake, and I-85. Grounds are well maintained. And the workout room is rarely crowded.

Reply from Woodland Trail

Better than most. Give maintenance group top marks. Repairs made within 24 hours or less. Neighbors are friendly for the most part. Fairly quiet.

Reply from Woodland Trail

Overall a great experience. Very clean and all the residents are nice. Maintenance is great and very helpful. Gym could use improvement. Treadmill has been broke for months now. Aggrevating when I cant run.

I love living at Woodland Trails. It is pet friendly, maintenance is awesome, and office staff is very helpful and professional. The area for improvement would be loose trash around the property.

The initial process of getting the apartment went smoothly and everyone was courteous. The apartment was very clean and well maintained. I hope that the term on the lease goes smoothly, but my initial review is positive.

I have been extremely happy with the office staff and the maintenance staff. The one improvement that I would like to see is checking for parking stickers. I live across from the pool and there has not been parking since Memorial Day

I love Woodland Trail Apartments! My apartment is cute, clean, and perfect for what I need. But I do wish it came with a microwave & pantry.

The complex is the newest, and has the best amenities, of any complex in the area. The open floor layout is very nice. The entire staff is friendly and courteous.

Only moved in a couple of days ago. So far everything is good. People are friendly and considerate. Big plus there! Area is quiet which I really like.

Ok. No events I would be interested in, the amenities are ok. Maintenance service and staff are friendly and efficient. Don’t feel there’s anything that makes the community stand out.

I love living here! The only downside is that there needs to either be more parking for residents, or the on duty cop needs to ticket visitors who do not park in the assigned parking.

Love living here! The staff is amazing! They make sure you are taken care of. The people who live here are friendly and are willing to help whenever you need them.

Woodland Trail is an amazing apartment community, from the first impression all the way to move in, everything was seamless. The office staff is amazing and willing to help with anything.

Service requests are done in a timely manner and the staff are kind. If there is a concern it is also delt with accordingly and community area are kept very clean.