Woodland Trails

I really like Woodland Trails, it was my first pick when I was looking to move out on my own. I have already recommended it to a lot of my friends who are looking for a place and even tell others that when there lease is up where they are they should move to Woodland Trails. I only have a studio apartment, which I know doesn't seem like enough, but the layout of this studio is the best I have seen. I was okay at first with the open concept idea of the space like most studios, but the minute I saw this layout I knew this was the one. I will definitely be renewing my lease.
Haven't really had any problems so far unlike other apartments. Don't have any complaints, maintenance is kind and fast and so is office staff.
It has been a wonderful experience so far. The pool is a great place to hang out and meet our neighbors. Everyone has been so kind to us since we have loved in.
It’s pleasant no complaints staff is very friendly and are very accommodating. Good location near everything. Fairly quite no one bothers you
Great location and amenities, with a very friendly staff at the office, the pool area and landscaping is very nice. The patio area is kept in excellent condition
I’m glad I applied here although I haven’t moved here yet I’m so excited. This will be a fresh start to something new and I’m glad I can do it at woodland trails.
Definitely room for improvement but you’ve been accommodating. I wish you’d take COVID-19 more seriously with cleaning the community access points like the laundry room.
Everyone helpful for my move in on the 15th I wouldn’t want to spend my time anywhere else thank you to the woodland trails team for being helpful
I have lived in Woodland Trails for approximately 4 years now. I have personally never had any issues since I’ve been here. There have been a few Management changes in the past year or so, however, when they have come in, it appears that the goal has been to make improvements to the apartments that include a face lift to the property, new offered services such as Valet trash pick up at your door, and maintaining good communication from the office staff with the residents. The online portal has been really helpful to keep you updated with events and issues going on within our community. I can’t speak for every resident, but my personal experience has been pretty smooth.
Maintenance is fast and anytime i have a question a rep can answer extremely fast. The property is clean and i like the it that someone comes to pick up the trash