Woodland Trails

4.3

4.3

Everything’s pretty good beyond the valet trash the guy left my bag in the trash can because it was stuck and a day later I get two letters saying that I put my trash out after 7 and the bag was torn which are both true if ya a **** the bag had a whole the size of a dime at the top and I put it out at 7:20 after getting charged 50 bucks for a service they didn’t even carry out I’ve decided not to use it anymore Also he flipped the can on it’s side and left it there then took a picture of it sooo yeah **** that guy
I very content living here. The office personnel are friendly and knowledgeable. The response to maintenance issues is outstanding. I wish the cabinets weren't so high and that were storage areas. I'm pleased I chose to live here.
Appliances are not that great but besides that no complaints. My dishwasher does not clean well so I would say that is the biggest issue I have with my apartment.
It’s a good place and super nice!! Only complaint is noisey neighbors. We can just hear everything they are saying because the walls are thin
Everything has been good. I hate the fact that I have to call everyday because the guy above me keeps waking me up at night and doesn't care obviously.
Great community! Staff is very attentive. The leasing process was very easy and electronic, which I appreciate. I love it here. I would recommend this to my friends and family!
It has been great. The employees are nice and majority of the issues I had have been taken care of. Looking forward to the future. Also i wouldn’t mind recommending this complex.
For the price and the description you get just what is advertised. I'm impressed in how they keep up with cleaning, pest control, and updates. The front desk is always nice and everything is always consistent. I would definitely recommend it to my friends
Worst apartment ever. Money hungry & wanting to evict anyone for any small reason. Gun shots at night, noise complaints etc. Fees for every little thing
I love the location and neighborhood. The staff is friendly, but strict on making sure everyone is following the rules, which is good. The layout of the apartments is good and nice space. The dog park is awesome and love having a pool.