Woodland Trails

Well this last year has been difficult for everyone. But with that said; The Team here at Woodland Trails Apartments continued to perform at a high standard. There have been new changes and upgrades to both the Laundry Room and the Trash Receptacle. The Maintenance continued to handle and issues and I can say in a timely manner considering the impact that the Virus had on our Community. And most of all, we have seen a huge growth in tenants as well as actives. Especially the Blood Bank and the Food Trucks. Again; its been a fun and great changes this last year. And I can't wait to see what new changes come in 2021. Yes I'll still be here. Years 4.
One of the worse places I’ve lived since the new management has taken over. Sent many suggestion to management to be posted on the app to their wall and are rejected every time.
My first apartment and I love how quiet it is! They have food trucks all the time and management is very friendly! Maintenance is very prompt. I do not regret moving here!!
There are some things that fall between the cracks but overall I believe management is working hard to maintain a great community. My dog and I really enjoy living here.
I have lived in Woodland Trails for almost 5 years now. Over the course of the years, Woodland Trails has worked hard to make sure the property looks nice, inside and out. The staff is friendly and helpful and the maintenance team is quick and friendly as well.
I moved to these apartments in May, and so far I love it! My apartment is cozy, and the staff is so kind. My only complaint would be the timing of the valet trash, but it's one of those things that you can't please everyone with. I plan to stay here for years if I can! :)
I have been living at Woodland Trails for over a year and really enjoy the complex and my neighbors. Great place to live for students and small familias.
It's very quiet, friendly neighborhood, very clean apartment, great ac/heating unit and the apartment in a great spot and what i mean by that is: grocery store, barber shop, dollar general, pharmacy store and gas stations.
They like to fine you for anything they can. Maintenance is fast but doesn't communicate well. There are problems with vehicle break ins. They don't let you dry your laundry on your own private balcony.
Setting up an appointment to see the model apartment, and getting information about the complex was super easy. Haley made me feel comfortable, and seemed very knowledgeable. I can't wait to start my residence at Woodland Trails.