Woodland Trails

4.3

4.3

i love this community. apartments are great and the office staff is unmatched. haley is such a kind caring person and as long as she is here, i’m here!
Convenient location to grocery stores, post office, sopping centers and Church. Staff, both office personnel and maintenance, are helpful and friendly.
Not the best. Had a major leak in the apartment above me in which I was never notified until I got home and my floor was sopping wet and ceiling was falling down. Plenty of other issues too. Glad I’m moving out soon.
I love the friendly atsmosphere of these apartments, everyone is so welcoming including neighbors and staff. Staff is also very helpful and on top of everything!! The only reason I didn’t give 5 stars is because the apartment itself is not my favorite it needs better storage in every room and the walls are very thin but that one is to be expected at least slightly in any apartment. Other than that it’s great!
Has been amazing. Haley has been do wonderful and helpful. Very professional! It really makes me feel more comfortable moving in knowing the place is clean and put together!
The apartment complex has been gradually getting better with the latest management company. Of course, there is still plenty of room for improvement. My biggest issue is the constant issues with the appliances (Washer, A/C Unit, Drawers, etc.) A lot of appliances need replaced but management will do everything it can to make small repairs to keep from having to replace 20+ year old appliances.
Every thing is perfect. Pretty quiet community and always kept very clean and the staff are always kind and understanding of any situation. I would recommend this to everyone i meet!
I love it here, it’s quiet, every time I speak to the office they are very helpful. I love that there is a dog park so close. Neighbors are friendly and respectful.
extremely thin walls, hear everything neighbors do, cars broken into in parking lot, no gate, no covered balcony on bottom level, washer&dryer cost too high
The area is quiet and well kept. Maintenance comes out quickly when needed and fixes the problem with out any issues. The office staff is very good at giving out updates on events, and community info.