Woodland Trails

4.3

4.3

Adele
Very nice place, they keep up on the yard work and try their best to keep areas clean. The only thing I could say is their raising prices a little high for a studio apartment, however a lot of other places are as well. No bug problems and it's fairly quiet.

William
Well, just like the past four years, I've have been very pleased with the office staff and maintenance personnel. I have been extremely impressed with my experience here at Woodland Trails Apartments. The complex is highly maintained and services like the on site gym valet trash service, and laundry room also on-site makes life easier. I really appreciate the peace and quiet in our small community. And with four different grocery stores within 5 minutes from the front door, there are several restaurants, gas stations and convenient stores, car washes, and medical services all within 5 minutes. Absolutely love the location and I have enjoyed my time and plan to to upgrade to a larger apartment later this year. Come visit and see how you can live in a positive environment and be happy. Just make sure you tell everyone Bill sent me!

Kayla
Absolutely amazing, we have only been here for a couple days and it’s been amazing. Everyone is so sweet and it’s so quiet and peaceful! Wouldn’t change anything!

Rosemarie
I haven’t been here very long but I am very impressed at the professional manner everyone has shown me. They have been very helpful and you can always get ahold of someone in the office.

Mirinda
Best place ever! I haven’t even started living here yet lol, but the tour was amazing, and I can’t wait to live here it’s absolutely beautiful!

Courtney
With the patrol at night I feel safe to have my kiddo here. Nice quiet community with very nice staff. I'm also a huge fan of all the trees.

Bryce
Honestly not a bad place to live. The apartment they showed was not the one I got however. Mine seems to be an older model possibly. I should’ve done a bit more inspecting before I moved in because I did find some door frames chewed on by a dog and some holes not filled in. The community is fairly quiet and calm. There has been a car broken into right next to my apartment.

Paul
Very knowledgeable staff members. The process was straightforward and efficient. I would highly recommend Woodland Trails to anyone looking for a safe home in Oklahoma City.

Oliveah
Love the environment! Very welcoming . Communication is very efficient. Emails are answered quickly and calls are returned within the day. Very helpful walking me through the application process.

Darriel
I love the Agent she was vey helpful The process was not complicated there was great costumer service. Thankyou