Woodland Trails

4.3

4.3

Leslie
This is a really nice community where you feel comfortable and safe. Is very peaceful with great staff.n hdndndnfjfn nsjdjdndnxnnxnx jdndnd d ndnd
Francois Brice
Everything is fine. Just some neighbors with their pets and noise. I really enjoyed to be here and like the community. As a military member, I never had an issue when I left for my orders.
Elijah
It’s a pretty quiet place to live, the portal makes paying rent easy and convenient. I like that there are some good restaurants and shops right there and available.
Marcus
So far so good. Been here 3 weeks so far and no complaints. neighbors have been no trouble and the move in process was easy. I didnt have to speak to anyone until i literally got my key.
Donavon
The location is nice. I feel like maintenance does a half fast job on fixing things just because they don’t have many employees. Front office people are unreasonable.
Elizabeth
having a good experience living here for the most part! haven’t had many issues and if there are any they’re minor and fixable. signed my 2nd year lease and i think it was a good decision
Timothy
The apartment is excellent. Clean, well kept, quiet, and in a great location. Everything is close. And the maintenance and office personal are always bright and helpful.
Destiny
This is a relatively decent apartment considering your choices and price. However, no place is perfect and this place definitely has some flaws. Sometimes staff doesn't handle a situation properly but they usually always try their best. The laundry room is an awful experience between washers not cleaning your clothes and leaving them soaked to having to use the dryer 2-4 times to dry a load of clothes and not to mention in the summertime that room is a melting pot with no windows you can open and an AC that doesn't work. This apartment complex does however have an amazing maintenance man who showed up in no time and fixed everything incredibly quick and efficiently!
Ryan
The place is very quiet, and the outside is kept very tidy. The maintenance and front office is very responsive. I haven't had any issues since moving in.
Lauren
Wonderful first experience living in an apartment. My family and I love it. It’s very quiet and everyone we’ve met so far have been very friendly.