Woodland Trails

4.3

4.3

I loved that the apartment is kind of new. It looks like people take good care of it. People are nice. I come from an apartment that people didn’t clean it but here everyone keeps it clean.
I am excited to be moving in everything looks great. The apartment looked really clean already and nothing big was broken. I am right by the pool also yay.
Good location and decent pricing. I have a studio and it's a good size for just me. Relatively quiet. There's been quite a bit of car theft, but, that's unavoidable.
It was really good at first but we’ve had some problems with the valet trash, sometimes they don’t pick up. We’ve also had some car thefts with it first being a wheel then one of our whole vehicles were stolen. Thankfully it was returned but I don’t feel like the property is doing anything to decrease the theft, i.e. lighting on buildings, camera, etc. the dog park is always full of poop and there is suppose to be a fine for not picking it up but it’s not enforced at all. It just seems since we’ve been here it’s gotten progressively worse overtime
I love living here ! Staff is super friendly , around the premises is always clean .. everyone is so helpful all the time. I’ve lived here for 2 years & I haven’t had a bad experience yet.
We've had a really good experience in these apartments meet different types of people that are really nice also seen different type of dogs that aw really adorable
Wonderful people and a great community, I love that they took in a stray as an apartment cat. They are quick to fix things as well and love to help us through tough times.
It’s very quiet the app makes it easy to use and pay rent. There are some pretty good restaurants and we have General Dollars, & Walgreens very close if I need something.
Management is fantastic. During the recent snow storm they kept everyone informed on what to do if you lost water or the power, they packets of ice pellets for our front doors. I was very impressed on how quickly they got the parking area cleared. All in all they did a terrific job. I would recommend Woodland Trails to anyone that wants a great place to call home.
Good!!! Great customer service & spacious living! Nice employees who care about you & perfect color scheme . Affordable rent & add ons. Overall a good place to stay