Woodland Trails

I have been living at the Woodland Trails since the fall of 2010. If was Pinehurst at that time. I really like the complex, it's just that the management changed so frequently. As of recently, I would have to say that the complex improving tremendously. Keep up the good work.
Been a resident here for 17yrs and have seen various management teams come and go at these apartments, you're far the best bar none. Prompt with repairs and most of all doing your best to create a sociable atmosphere among our neighbors here; keep up the goog work🙂
The staff can be difficult to reach by phone, but the maintenance team is quick to respond to issues. The apartments are not in the best condition (not the best paint job, dirty ceilings) but they are in good condition. Plenty of parking.
Good morning, I have not yet moved in but I am looking forward to the move into my new home. I hope to have a wonderful experience and plan to stay as long as I can. Haley was very helpful when I went on the tour. I will keep you updated. Thank you!
The office people are amazing always there to answer any questions. Can’t wait to move in soon. Love the outside and location is amazing. They also have a nice gym and pool by the photo I have seen online.
I have lived here for over six months now and have for the most part enjoyed it have had some issues with leaks and gang neighbors but noise is low and for the most part a decent place to live. 3.5 to 4 stars.
Office personal and maintenance have always been prompt to resolve my issues. I’m confident that my comfort and satisfaction will remain after I sign a new lease. Thank you.
Nice and quiet most of the time. Staff and maintenance are fantastic. Grounds are well maintained. Only bad things are the smell of weed on occasion and the dog poop by the parking lot.
Overall things are great here. Some areas of improvement would be better care of the laundry mat and newer appliances. Otherwise the staff, maintenance crew and my neighbors are wonderful.
I’ve been here for about 6 months now and love it here! Everything works great. There are no hidden fees in rent and all staff is so friendly!