Woodland Trails

4.3

4.3

Great location in NW OKC! Friendly Staff, reasonable pricing and lease options! Pet friendly along with pet parks throughout complex. Valet trash is a huuuuge plus!
Love it here! Lived here for a year and a half now and it has been a great time! The property is very well maintained and I enjoy the amenities!
Very clean environment friendly staff. Anytime I have a question I feel comfortable messaging an employee through the resident portal. I always receive clear answers.
The stay here has been pretty pleasant haven't had any issue really except for the parking spaces. The staff is friendly and Flo is super nice and helpful with any concerns!!!
Overall the response time is pretty good. The community really depends on what building you’re in. Overall the response time is pretty good. The community really depends on what building you’re in.
I’ve lived here for a few years and the property managers could be a lot better than what we have. I have several stories but one time a huge tree from the apartments fell on my car. The apartments said it was “ an act of god “ and that they couldn’t do anything. They try to charge for eBay little thing here but they won’t pay for damages to my car. They are lucky someone hit hit and totaled it. Cause I would’ve filed a smal claim with the courts against them.
We are pleased with quick response to management issues. I also like the website where I can manage our lease, make payments, submit repairs requests, etc
Quiet complex with easy access to local community. Pool and exercise area are nicely maintained. Valet trash service is another nice touch. Would have rated 5 stars but clothes dryers vent directly into bathroom.
I enjoy living here it’s pretty quiet and the management is pretty good and understanding and they get back to you some what fast when you have a issue
These apartments are great. They are the best place I have ever personally lived. Management is awesome. Maintenance is awesome. And everyone around me is super cool. I love it here