There were some hiccups along the way as the leasing company changed hands a few times. However, everyone is always helpful; especially Ken! He is one of the best and most helpful people I know.

We really enjoy living here. The location is very convenient to everything we do. The only downside is the apartments are older and do have issues now and then but the maintence is very attentive. It’s a great value for the rent!

I have been happy here for the four years that I have been living here. The units are well built and maintained. This is also a great location.

The apartments here and nicely redone and spacious. The staff has always been friendly whether the office or maintenance. Most of my neighbors have been here a while which is nice.

Overall it has been good living here. Kent is awesome and has helped me so much! The only downside is the maintenance here is terrible and very slow.

Great experience overall. Had a tough time getting mantanence in at first, it took them a couple of weeks to finally come in the check on something’s, and then about another week to actually do the repair itself at time. But other than that it’s a great place! Dog friendly, and nice neighbors.

It's not bad, perhaps a little bit overpriced, but a lot of that stems from the terrible cable and internet package that you get stuck with. No complaints about anything else really.

No real problems. Just wish you guys would get the gym code on Dynasty programed already. It's been three or so month now and still no code.

Love it! I have lived here twice in 2 different apartments and the staff and maintenance have always been on top of everything I need. No complaints

Very nice community within Cary. Older apartments, but they are renovating and upgrading appliances. Two great pools! Quiet area, close to shopping.

I enjoy my apartment for the most part. It is quiet and spacious. I have renewed for another year. However, the age of the apartment shows. For example, the lighting is very dim and you need multiple lamps to have adequate lighting. Overall, I enjoy living here and the location is everything!

The complex looks nice and well cared for. The apartment itself is nice even though it is obvious they cut many corners when renovating, for example not insulating the sunroom.

Friendly staff and for the most part responsive. Do need to make sure going in person fixes things faster than calling or emailing them. ...

I love living at woodlyn on the green. The management and maintenance workers are always so kind and helpful. They respond quickly to any problems that may arise and always keep residents informed about upcoming events.

The location is amazing and my apartment is fairly quiet. The neighbors are friendly, but not overly so and the apartments are good size for the cost. The only thing I'd prefer is having a different option for your tv and internet.

The garbage collection is getting better, and it's nice the leaf blowers came around which helps when walking around to avoid falling into pot holes and safety. thank you!

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

I have had some really great neighbors. In the 15 months that I have lived here it's been a pretty quiet neighborhood. I do wish the TOT LOT was updated.

Excellent staff, move in was smooth and everyone was very helpful. Even got a chance to meet the regional manager. .Gret place to raise your . kids . I love I can walk out my door and there a safe inclosed playground

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Love Woodlyn on the Green! The office staff is amazing and the location is wonderful. I have been there since June and plan to renew when my lease is up. My only negative is the room that used to be patio is a waste of space since it's not conditioned. I would rather of had the patio, but other than that, the complex is amazing.

Moving in was complicated but the staff was always nice and tried really hard to work with us. Even after we finally moved in, the staff has been very helpful so far. The community is pretty decent.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

My children and I enjoy living here. Quiet area, close to parks and easy access to the greenway. Staff is responsive and helpful. We will definitely be staying a while. :)

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Love the area, my apartment is awesome and the staff have been great. Overall a wonderful experience so far. I feel a bit like i am in the country.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Very nice community with friendly staff. However, apartments are a little old and outdated which leads to maintenance issues. Maintenance staff is overwhelmed and can't complete all tasks.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

It is a great place to live. It is reasonable rent. It has a great neighborhood. The area has great shopping and things to do. Close to downtown.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Maintenance is slow at getting things done. Would be nice if they said they were gonna get something done and it happened! Shouldn’t have to send multiple request for same thing.