The move in experience was great! Josh answered any and all questions I had. I can’t wait to meet the community. Beautiful amenities, I love that all the apartments have an included sunroom/office

Woodlyn On the Green is a suitable place to live. It is located near all major Grocery stores. The highway is also near. I will recommend this place to my friends.

It’s been a pretty nice and friendly community while we have been here so far haven’t experienced any issue the apartment looked very nice some things here and there but nothing that couldn’t been fixed up

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Community is quiet pleasant. Housing is clean. Apartment residents seem to get along with each other. dog park and paly are for the children are clean.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Our move I process was fairly smooth. We have quiet neighbors and the staff is polite. We enjoy being so close to everything we need while still feeling like we are outside of the traffic.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

So far my experience has been great. The staff has been very responsive to my needs and inquires. My move in has been a breeze. My neighbors are quite and nothing bad about the place at all.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Great community and very kind staff always helping when we needed something!!!!! Good customer service appreciate all the help! Very quite neighborhood

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Very prompt and courteous staff. Seem to all work together to meet my needs. Made my moving proccess less stressful. Job well done. Special thanks to miss Gina!

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

The location is great in relevance to everyday necessities. Very wooded area and haven't seen many insects around, which at first I was worried about. Cozy apartment with very spacious sun room. Very convenient for restaurants and shopping plaza's. Good place to live so far.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Just moved in a week ago and I haven’t been able to use my washing machine the maintenance timeframe is not what I expected but other than that not bad

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

I visited family who lived at Woodlyn on the Green in 2017. I loved the location I could walk to my Starbucks or cross the street and get my groceries or something quick to eat at the restaurants. Your locale was nowhere from downtown Cary and taking the bus was great! I decided that if I moved to NC - that I would live in Cary and Woodlyn on the Green would be my first choice to stay! Viola! :)

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Overall, decent experience, but some things are slow response, and there was a MAJOR bug infestation for the first few months of living here (close to a year). Now I cannot get out of my lease despite my roommate not paying rent because of a joint lease agreement that the rental agency forced me into,

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

I give a 4 rating, simply because of the heating and air. We are having to set the thermostat for heat at 77 or 78 and it still is not warming the entire apartment. The sunroom is a benefit and I enjoy using it for my computer room, but it also adds to the heating and cooling difficulties. I love all the room and the way the apartment is laid out. The office staff is really nice and they are efficient when addressing any concerns.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

I’ve enjoyed my stay here at Woodlyn! The neighborhood is amazing. They recently put in a LIDL which means that there is a an Aldi, LIDL, Walmart, and harris teeter within walking distance. The staff is always friendly to and very helpful!

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Major bug problem pest control is a joke which we pay for. Pool was closest to the apartment was closed more then it was open. Once this new management took over things went downhill. Rent went up due to extra charges new management added. And after your lease is up instead of giving you the chance to stay and keep the same rent it goes up even If you've paid on time every month.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

The place is running into the ground. It takes too long to get your maintenance requests taken care of. They don’t keep up the dog park, tennis or basketball courts. They increase the rent by at least $100 every year. It’s getting very expensive to live in this run down apartment complex

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

the community is nice. only complaint i have is it’s hard to sleep at night due to the people above us, next time ill be sure to pic a 3rd floor unit.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

The first two years I lived here were great, this was a great first apartment to live by myself… But in the past year I feel like new management does not really care. They’ve tried to raise my rent an astronomical amount even though my apartment does not have any of the upgraded amenities. And I had a lot of maintenance issues Especially with pests that I’ve requested for months be exterminated. My hot water heater breake and my air-conditioning was leaking for weeks before being fixed … I think in general a lot of my apartments appliances and utilities need to be upgraded. It’s unfortunate that it’s come to this because I love the location, and some of the office staff and Maintenance staff are very nice, but it’s time to move on.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Could not be happier with our home at Woodlyn! Between the staff, our beautiful apartment, and the community, this is the best renting experience I have had so far. Everyone in the office is friendly, super helpful and genuine. I don’t have to stress out about the neighborhood being safe, never had any pest issues,the landscaping and my building always looks nice. We love all of the updated features of our apartment and I receive compliments from family every time anyone visits about how nice our home is. We love it here.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

I love living here. Very quite community friendly neighbors. I love the fact that they keep the grounds clean and neat. Office staff is very friendly and knowledgeable.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

We are going on five months here and I have to say thus far I have no complaints at all. It's been a wonderful living experience. The community is quiet, staff is a delight to work with, and the maintenance staff are quick to handle any issues that arise.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

The leasing process was smooth but I feel the woodlyn team could have been more helpful to the new tenants at the time of moving. Apartment is in good condition. The rent is does not look to expensive compare to other apartment communities in the area.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

This has to be the best apartment I have ever moved to. I have stared at it online for a whole now and kept coming back to it in my search. It has so many amenities and space for the money. In addition to that, it was the very unit I picked online and happened to be the last one in its style/size on special/available. Talk about meant to be. I feel at home here!

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

A lot of good and bad mixed review. Love the location of the apartment Lots of parking (before 8pm) Luxor boxes are great would like amazon better Staff is okay, not completely comprehending tenants complains. Newest issue is snakes..... yes I know we live in a wooded area but there should be something used to keep away that isn’t on my dime. Lawn care/maintenance suck, they barley touch my building, they don’t even bag up leaves. The apartment is so outdated. The crappy paper put on the cabinets melts off. The counters are plywood on the bottom so it looks super cheap. Along with so much more. Lucky to get 2.5 stars

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

I have lived here for 2 years and love it. Any request I have is taken care of quickly and immediately. The staff is very nice and handle every request with ease.