My move-in experience was a smooth transition..from getting keys to checklist completion. It's good to keep communication going between office and residents

So far so good!! I'm enjoying my apartment. It's pretty quiet. My dog loves having so many places to walk. Only issue is my internet. I'll have to look into that.

I love the layout of my apartment. Neighbors are nice and quiet. Parking is never bad. I do wish the outsides of the apartments were taken care of, such as power washing and cleaning up the million slugs that are on the ground of the bottom floor apartments. Staff is super friendly, though, and management is awesome. I really do love where I live!

Awesome so far, we feel very comfortable in our new apartment!! The sun room is a great addition and that was one of the things that drew us to woodlyn, we also love the walking trail being so close!

Thus far I have really enjoyed being a resident here. Kent is the most understanding person in the office. Anytime I have an issue he always makes sure to devote the time to truly listen and help the best he can.

The apt. is beautiful, roomy for myself and homey. The maintence workers are reliable, and do a good job. I am very happy with my apartment.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

I really enjoy living here. It’s in a relatively quiet area tucked away in the woods. Neighbors are friendly and amenities and nice. Office staff is helpful and proactive.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Nice apartment! The buildings are older, but you get a lot of space for the price. There’s a greenway trail nearby and you’re near a decent shopping center.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Maintenance is very slow. Upgraded apartments are not really upgraded. Rent increases every lease renewal. There are no leases for longer than 13 months.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

I have enjoyed living here very peaceful neighborhood. Neighbors are friendly and respectful. All around great place to stay. Maintenance is nice and respectful.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

The experience here has been a mix of up and downs. The apartment looked great during the tour but once we moved in we found a bunch of maintenance issues that took months to get fixed. Then depending on what maintenance crew you get depends on how well the job will be completed. If given the option talk to Ken in the office because he does a great job of solving issues. I have had issues getting any type of response from any body else in the office.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

I love that Kent was so willing to work towards getting us our perfect apartment. However, for a "renovated" apt a lot of our apartment felt like bandaid fixes rather than real fixes. The outside of our building clearly needs a pressure wash. Also the basketball court's fencing has been ripped down and dangerous for well over a month even though I submitted a work order for it. Overall, I'm happy just those minor things aren't that great.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

The apartment is nice, but the maintenance has been an issue. There is not a 24 hour maintenance promise like other apartments I've lived in the area has and I know they're understaffed, but I feel that this can be resolved if the office staff was more attentive to this problem. With such a large community there needs to be more than two maintenance staff allowed in apartments that have residents in them.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

We enjoy living at Woodlyn on the Green and find the neighborhood to beautiful. Our apartment is comfortable and in great condition and we love the access to the Black Creek Greenway just behind our building but would be thrilled if there were a path to the trail from the steps that lead down to it. One complaint is that maintenance requests can take a while to be addressed. It is a large property with a lot of apartments so we don’t expect things to be fixed same/next day, but we have waited over a week for some requests. Additionally, the basketball court behind our building is not well maintained; the fence has been falling down for months and Florence knocked it all the way down and the court is often covered in trash.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

We enjoy where we are and the amentities and accommodations that are here. However, we’ve recently had problems with efficient maintenance help—there needs to be better communication between maintenance workers and residents

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Good environment. Nice area to live in. Would definitely recommend to anyone. Everything is near the apartment complex. The apartment complex is very quiet and peaceful.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

This community has improved significantly since management changed. My maintenance requests were handled quickly and thoroughly, and the resident portal is very easy to use and convenient.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes is my first experience in apartment living in 35 years, and I very happy with my new home. The apartments are not as fancy as some of the new ones, but they are roomy with lots of character and storage at a very reasonable price, which is much more important to me. There are lots of amenities (pool, dog park, gym, secure package pick-up lockers...). The grounds are wooded, and excellent for watching birds and small animals. The maintenance staff is skilled and friendly, and repairs are done in a timely manner. The office staff is also knowledgeable and very friendly, and are always willing to take a few minutes, even when they are obviously busy, to answer a question or address a concern. I would recommend Woodlyn to everyone who is looking for a nice apartment.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Office staff is really helpful and respond in a quick manner to any issues that need to be addressed. They’re still getting use their new system so there’s the occasional issue with rent charges but they solve it almost immediately.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

I've had a few problems since moving in, but the staff is very good about getting issues fixed. They keep me updated about what's going on with a repair as well. This complex has the nicest staff I have met.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Lived here for two years— we have really enjoyed it. Maintenance is particular is always really good and they come to fix stuff very quickly

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Overall experience is not so bad, only problem I had so far is that it took like a month and a half to come and do some repairs but it's at least done now

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Need to clean the apartments more there are cobwebs and leaves all over the place. The sidings are just awful. The garbage spots are good but no doors???? Nasty

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

I love living here Nice and quiet...prompt service. Pleasant environment overall. Would recommend to others. Nice and timely maintenance service as well