Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

I’ve been living at Woodlyn for about 4 months now. At first everything seemed great, but now things are slowly falling apart. My AC doesn’t seem to blow cold air into my living/kitchen area. This was addressed and there was no problem found, but the temperature difference between the bedroom and living areas is significant. I am currently awaiting roofers to come and fix a leak into my bathroom. I am missing items in my apartment that I stated were missing on the check in sheet they give you when you first move in and and nothing has been done about it. A company came and “cleaned” the breezeway, which was just power washing the garbage already on the breezeway all around into new areas and not actually cleaning. This also resulted in a large amount of water in my apartment, that has yet to be addressed after I’ve sent an email about it. I had a 5-star review for my move in experience. But it’s definitely gone done since.
Place wasn’t cleaned, roaches everywhere, and they haven’t came to fix anything they said they were going to fix they haven’t even came to look at the place!
Ive loved living here the last year. Amazing location and great price, especially for the size of the apartments and amenities. Really nice and helpful staff too!
Been here over 2 years. Have not had any problems except noisy upstairs neighbors. Staff has been friendly and helpful. Only problem is people not putting trash in the dumpsters and them not getting emptied enough.
Great location and neighborhood. Buildings are a little old so lots of issues but overall I like it here. Neighbors are awesome. Pets allowed!!
Very convent location. Everything you need is less than five minutes away. The woodlyn team is very responsive to any questions or concerns I have.
Woodlyn on the Green a great place to live. The place is surrounded by trees and lots of greenery with a walking trail nearby. All the basic amenities stores are nearby and this community is placed in a prime location with easy access to Highway. Altogether it is a great place to stay.
I really enjoy living at Woodlyn on the Green I have been here for a year and they provide A-1 customer service if I have any issues they are quick to respond and resolve my issues they keep the buildings clean and the apartments are very spacious I really love it here!
I’ve been here about 4 months now and my experience has been great! I have no issues with getting results on submitted work orders and my leasing agent has been wonderful whenever I have questions or concerns. Hopefully it stays the same throughout my time here.
It has gotten a lot better! Only complaints I have is the trash area, people just throw things on the ground. Often I have to put my trash bag in my truck and dispose of it at my job dumpster.