The first night I moved in there were some issues but after that. I love that I made the right decision to live here with my children. I love how they have a basketball court and 2 different gyms and pools for each side of the complex.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Just moved in and so far I am very impressed with the community. Prices are good for what you get, and the office staff are knowledgeable. I'll probably have a better idea of what it's like to live here in about 3 months or so- but so far it's great!

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

It's getting better but honestly it needs work still. Maintenance takes almost a month to fix or to respond to a problem. They do fix it but kinda late.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Been living here for 5 years and its very close to my job and plenty of shopping and activitys like jogging and walking paths and great places to eat

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Quiet, upscale apt. complex, nice rural setting, adequate parking (they gave me a handicap space on request as I'm age 80 and disabled) Very pleasant place to live.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

I have been here just over a month and so far management and maintenance has been really helpful with any questions or issues we have. Maintenance came right out to address issues that we found in our apartment. The community is quiet and the neighbors are friendly. There are ample amenities and parking. So far I am very pleased with my decision to move here.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

The staff has helped me with a cable situation that would have cost me my job. I work from home and use the internet to connect with workmates. One day router when out, and I could not get any service person to come out from the cable provider. Because or cable/internet is now with our lease, I had to call our Agents at woodland on the green, and they were able to resolve the issue.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Great place to live. This was my first apartment and I’m not going anywhere. The best schools are near. The best food places and just overall great.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Apartment is spacious.good neighborhood. No noises or disturbances. Community staffs are friendly and approachable. Nice place to live in. Will recommend for mynfriends

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Love living here. Done it twice. I love that the green way is a short walk away from my front door. The dog park has improved over the years.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Very nice apartments, some updated. Safe, walkable community. Pet friendly! Maintenance very responsive and caring. Love the gym and pool areas.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Apartments that haven't been renovated yet aren't worth the cost. Non-urgent maintenance requests sometimes take too long. Energy costs are too high due to older HVAC equipment, lack of routine maintenance, and older building standards.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

I live on the second floor and my neighbors from downstairs keep knocking on the roof if I make a little noise. But other than that everything else is fine, I like living here.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

We have had a positive experience moving in with Woodlyn on the Green. A few bumps in the way but the assistant property manager and property manager were helpful in getting our issues taken care of in a timely manner. Maintenance came swiftly for our move in check in.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Living here has been pretty nice. There are a few downfalls. Though the area is ideal and most people are nice, my experience has been slightly soured by the issues I have experienced with response times from office staff and maintanence. On the topic of maintanence, there has been more than one occurance of maintanence staff coming to repair something (mind you, it may be some many days and multiple requests later) and upon returning after a repair, lights are left on, interior doors left open, and exterior doors left unlocked for which we as the tenant suffer the monetary consequences. I have also learned that the emergency hotline that is meant to be used in case of an EMERGENCY is useless and should not be depended on in time of need and that the office will need to be contacted during regular operation hours if anything needs immediate attention.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

I love the location and like that its within walking distance of retail. It's also kid friendly and people actually get out and exercise like bike riding or walking and running.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Had some serious maintenance concerns but it was addressed quickly!! The maintenance guys are on point. Thank The Lord!! I was grateful for that.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

I've lived here for going on 5 years. Apartments are very comfortable and the complex is well maintained. Only problem is the lack of parking which results in having to park quite a distance from my unit.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

So far so good. Had some issues when moving in, but they were addressed immediately. The location is great, I’m closer to my job. I just hope it continues

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

It had been wonderful so far. The community is wonderful and our unit is wonderful. We have had no problems with pests or disturbing noises.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Woodlyn on the Green is a good community to live. The apartments are located at a convenient place, basic amenities are located in a walking distance. The apartments are well maintained and staffs are friendly. Altogether it is a great place to live.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

So far the community is great it did take a little longer than I was told to get a work order done. Over all though I love the layout and how close it is to the greenway!!

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

The apartment is placed in a good location and the neighborhood is good. Basic amenities are accessible within 5 mile radius. The staffs are friendly and helpful. Apartments are well maintained and are provided at affordable price. All together it is a good place to live.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Staff is always helpful and the property does not make intrusive maintenance visits all the time. I have had no complaints about this community.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

It's a nice neighborhood. It can get a little at times with people blasting their music in their cars. Other than that I like it, the commute to work is a breeze.