Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

We have loved living here so far! We really enjoy being so close to the greenway and being surrounded by trees. A lot of times we feel like we're camping, which is something both me and my fiancé love to do. We're thankful to be stuck here during quarantine...
Living here is alright. The apartments are cheaply renovated and we have had a lot of issues since moving in. I enjoy the location, however, i think there are better properties in the area.
it is a clean safe place and the community is very friendly the service when you need help with any problem or questions the answer the questions or send someone to fixed the problem on you apartment
For the most part I am enjoying living here. However there are a few things that I have requested be repaired that have not. Also I was charged for an electric bill in December with my rent payment. I have given the paperwork showing I paid it directly to electric company and was told it would be refunded that it would take about 2weeks. It’s been 2 months and no refund!!
IT'S BEEN 15YRS SINCE I HAVE LIVED IN AN APARTMENT. THIS IS A VERY PEACEFUL PLACE;I REALLY LIKE THAT. PARKING ISN'T GOOD.BUT I'M DOING MY BEST.
Everyone was really helpful from the very beginning. I had to move in with just two weeks notice and everyone in the office was super helpful and friendly. They walked me through how to make payments and answered all my questions. It was just a really great experience.
I like the peace and quiet. I'm not a fan of some of the restrictions. It sometimes feels more like a minimum security prison than it does a home.
I’ve being living at the Woodlyn for a while and never had any issues. I used to love it here. However lately I’ve being having problems with the office and maintenance. I’ve had a package stolen and I even involved the police and management didn’t do anything to help locate the person whom stole it. Then maintenance was accusing me of smoking outside my unit (when I’m not a smoker) Not sure what’s going on with their team but it feels that this is just a job for them. It doesn’t feel that the employees are here to help. It feels more like they’re just here to get a check. It used to be so much better I don’t know when it change.
People are amazed when they come to visit how quiet the area is. And love the view from my back window to the Greenwayas well. Always clean and the people who work here are always helpful.
Only been here a few days but so far so good. The process of lease signing and other paperwork was very smooth. Thank you Josh and the rest of the office staff for helping us with every question or concern that we had.