Great management here at Woodlyn on the Green! I love the amenities & the location is perfect! The updated appliances and the modern look is so refreshing, We love our new home!

So far so good. I have had to get multiple service requests during my week here. Maintenance always got back with me fast and did a good job.

Everything is great so far. The location is close by everything and very quiet and respectable neighbors. The only issue we have had so far is with maintenance. Each time we were given a date for repairs, no one has shown up. The first time they said it would be Tuesday around lunch time, but did not come by until Thursday around 3:30. They said they would be back first thing in the morning, Friday morning, to replace the broken ceiling fan, and install anchors for the shower curtain. We have not seen or heard from the maintenance people since and it is Monday evening 6/17/2019. I understand plans change and emergencies come up but I would also like to be informed of that is possible. This does not change my mind about the community or my choosing of this community, just a minor obstacle that I hope can be alleviated. Thank you for allowing us to join your community.

So far the staff has been very friendly and accommodating! I'm enjoying the beautiful surroundings and the friendly environment of the complex

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

People in the office are nice but out side of the apartments is not too clean, the 2nd fase pool takes too long to open and the bathrooms are in not good conditions.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Great location by the Cary Greenway, 2 nice pools to choose from, Gym is decent and serves its purpose. Very quick response to maintenance requests! I enjoy living there

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

This was my very first apartment that I have owned by myself. The rent was real cheap and it came with internet and cable which was the best part. It’s very quite, and all the neighbors are really nice(for the most part). I just wish they had garages for rent. Overall not a bad place to live

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Since the change in management, the experience has been getting better and better! We get notified of upcoming events in a timely manner, and the pool is meticulously maintained. The only negative thing I have to say is maintenance crew is still hard to schedule with.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Just moved here. So far so good. Everyone in the office has been awesome. Apartment was cleaned and ready for move in. Love the huge vaulted ceilings on the 2nd floor

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Great community. My complaints: Pool doesn’t open soon enough Tennis courts are unusable Breed restriction in lease agreement is not enforced No smoking is not enforced

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Woodlyn on the green is an amazing apartment complex, They are always available and very helpful every step of the way . The process for approval runs very smoothly.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

I love the neighborhood and the employees. The rental office are very friendly, helpful, and kind. My children absolutely love it here! Can’t forget about the amenities

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

The Staff makes it so easy appreciate them, by the little (less more the big) things they make happen in order to make my stay as comfortable as possible!

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Not the best sometimes... Overall its an okay place but the maintence crew has really improved over the months to reply and solve issues quickly

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Staff is amazing any concerns I have or maintenance issue that come up are completed within a timely matter. My child loves the playground and we are excited for pool to open.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

For being my first week in the apartment, it has been a good experience. I haven't yet taken advantage of the amenities, so I haven't had the full experience.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

so far so good, no major complaints outside of parking, as the lot in front of my building can become quite crowded. maintenance is quicker than I expected.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Been living here for one year and love it. Everyone has been great. The new management is terrific. If I need anything done they are right there and complete it properly.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

I’ve being living here for almost a year now. I love this place cause it’s close to everything specially to my job at the Umstead Hotel and Spa.I did had some issues with the towing company that comes thru here. They took my car out of nowhere and the complex didn’t helped me or seem to care. However, I haven’t had any issues with my apartment and I like that my neighbors are quite. The only thing I could say that I dislike is that people smoke too close to the buildings and the entrances always smell like cigarette or sometimes the smell from outside gets in even if you have the windows close. Other than that. This is a nice place to live.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

It's a nice complex. Can get a little noisy and the walls are paper thin but besides that it's decent. It'd be better if maintenance would clean up after themselves too, they changed a light bulb outside and left the bulb on the stairs for anyone to step on

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Upon first moving to the community, we were not happy at all. But since the transition in management team and office staff has taken place we feel much happier to be here and confident in the community wanting to make sure it’s residents are cared for.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Great place to live, its peaceful and quite. Staff is friendly and the apartments are spacious. I enjoy the wood burning fireplace and the bonus sunroom.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Nice place to live. Nice area to live in. Quite area to live. Great neighborhood to spend time in. The greenway is close to the apartments.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

This complex is located so close to many shops and to the middle of town. It has had a few management changes over the past few years but is getting better.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

The apartments are decent. We have had several issues, ie: bad dryer, bugs. So far, these issues have finally been taken care of. Thankfully there is a new pest control company and the maintenance guys are caught up on work orders. The people in the office have changed since December and actually care about us. I believe this complex is improving, but there is a lot more to do. The outside of the buildings are covered in webs and mildew, the building walkway lights have water sitting in them. The a/c units are very old. The windows aren’t sealed well and are super old, I can feel the outdoor air slip in and bugs. The company that flips these apartments is horrible, You can see every hole in the wall from the previous tenant. The ceiling looks to have previous water damage that was only patched over. Bottom line is this place needs a makeover if they ever want the ratings to increase.