We are finishing up our application process. We have a move in date of 4-18. We are so excited. Our experience in this application process has been wonderful! The people at Woodlyn on the Green have been kind and helpful. They are quick to respond to emails and questions. We couldn't be happier.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

better gym thought they were building a new one. never get updates on things like this. 2nd pool is always cold. too many trees. so sun can't hit the water.

I have had a neighbor break and enter into my apartment go to jail for that and breaking and entering into peoples vehicles on the property AND HE LIVED HERE FOR 2 YEARS AFTERWARDS. My neighbor across the hallway watches dogs (for money against her lease) and they bark anytime you make noise even in my own apartment. Customer service has always left something to be desired but since Kent left it has been ABYSMAL. My two dogs are ESA’s and have doctors notes to go with them. The office has lost it 3 separate times. MY PRIVATE MEDICAL INFORMATION THEY LOST THREE DIFFERENT TIMES. Honestly the 1/2 star is for the location. The price isn’t worth it considering how many problems these apartments have and how terrible they are at maintaining it. Like instead of replacing our ceiling that was covered in black mold because our neighbors shower wasn’t hooked up right and was dripping into my tub, THEY PAINTED OVER THE BLACK MOLD LIKE IT WASN'T THERE. For the price they are charging you can get a better apartment, and one that isn’t a health risk.

I enjoy this community. I have great neighbors. It is quiet and peaceful. I love seeing children out playing in the parking lot, it makes it feel safe.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Fairly good neighborhood, staff are nice, neighbors are ok too. Maintenance is kind of slow, but hopefully they stop switching maintenance teams.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

So far everything has been good. The leasing agents have been pleasant and eager to help. I have turned in my move in sheet waiting to get fixed

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

The location is fantastic, maintenance is pretty responsive, but the staff lack customer service, and the human touch. The apartments are pretty good, amenities need to be a bit diverse

I moved into the Woodlyn on the Green community a little over two years ago. I was shown the property and was very fortunate to find the apartment I have called home since. Great price and space! I have a walk in closet that could be a small bedroom. The property is relatively quiet. Only one time there was a post about ensuring vehicles are locked. I asked the office about it and they state it was an isolated incident but they were just wanting to inform us. There is plenty of parking even when some take over two spots. However, we've received communication that there will be more tow enforcement. The people at the office have changed over time but I feel fine walking in and discussing whatever I need to. The pool is fantastic and aside from some that would leave glass, it's a nice place to spend an hour or so. There is BBQ grills which are a great compliment to the pool area. It's kept clean but in winter is a bit of a struggle, especially if it snows. But they try and if I felt like communicating an issue, surely they'd reply.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Maintenance requests filled well. Response to requests to clean up garbage fulfilled and now they come regularly, wish the recycling would be taken. Heating/AC really nice.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Cleanliness is getting better...not seeing as many dog droppings sitting around. Friendly and very helpful staff. I had carpet cleaned the other day...very please overall with cleaning and the time it took for staff to arrange for it to be cleaned.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

New management rough around the edges. Will send list of things other management companies didn't fix to see if they actually fix them. More words to meet minimum character requirement.

Nice quiet area, close to downtown Cary, pool is nice, the grounds could be cleaned up, WiFi that we are charged for doesn’t work half the time, and wood walkways should be replaced.

I love love love the neighborhood, my apartment is very spacious and beautiful. The office staff are very friendly and very helpful. Plus they have snacks in the office lol.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Easy application process. Helpful and friendly office staff. Beautiful place to live! Community has tons of amenities and make you feel extremely welcomed!

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Woodlyn on the Green is a great place to live. The apartments are a little older, but are roomy with lots of storage and character. The location is excellent for us since we are very close to church, shopping, and doctors. Some older reviews will mention the poor maintenance, but since the company has changed, any problems are solved quickly and usually one the first visit. The leasing office staff are always very friendly and willing to help with any problem that may arise. The woodsy setting is very nice, and we are able to watch the birds and animals, We have been very happy here for three years, and will be staying for many more.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Living at Woodlyn on the Green is delightful! It's close to everywhere I want to be, full of amenities like a pool and gym, and all so nice!

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

The apartments could be brighter with a little lighter shade of paint. I’ve lived with roaches since the day I moved in almost a year ago, only now starting to see less, because of that have had to live with kitchen cabinet belongs all over dining room and living room for nearly 4 months. Matainence tried, but can sometimes take weeks to resolve something. Had a dryer replacement take months. But the cost is low, you get what you pay for. Nothing else.

Continues to be overcharged for electricity in which they have now sent out multiple groups to try and prove the heating system is okay. Once again the people said the system is out of date and is the reason our heating bill has been 4x higher than normal. Too bad they won't fix it until we move.

Friendly staff, good amenities, competitive rent prices, online services and conveniences, updated units, internet and water included, flexible lease terms

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

It's been very slowly getting better.. the property itself is starting to be cleaner, however whenever maintenance is done, for example leaves getting blown, they're being blown down into our "breezeway" and going down the stairs causing slipping hazards.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

The first night I moved in there were some issues but after that. I love that I made the right decision to live here with my children. I love how they have a basketball court and 2 different gyms and pools for each side of the complex.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Just moved in and so far I am very impressed with the community. Prices are good for what you get, and the office staff are knowledgeable. I'll probably have a better idea of what it's like to live here in about 3 months or so- but so far it's great!

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

It's getting better but honestly it needs work still. Maintenance takes almost a month to fix or to respond to a problem. They do fix it but kinda late.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Been living here for 5 years and its very close to my job and plenty of shopping and activitys like jogging and walking paths and great places to eat

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Quiet, upscale apt. complex, nice rural setting, adequate parking (they gave me a handicap space on request as I'm age 80 and disabled) Very pleasant place to live.