No major issues for the past 3 months, other than the massive smell of marijuana coming from my building. It’s gotten worse in the past few months. I wish the management company would do something about it, not just passively send another no smoking email. I do need to shout out the maintenance team for fixing the heat in the apartment in a timely manner.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

We just moved in and we love our new place! It’s spacious for a one bedroom and there’s enough room for all of our belongings! We are so excited to see what else this apartment complex has in store for us

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

We have been here since October and so far so good. The staff as great throughout the move in process. We’ve only had 1 maintenance issue, but it was fixed quickly.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

So far my experience has been excellent! The apartment is roomy and has plenty of storage for me, my wife, and my daughter! The leasing office has been extremely helpful!

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

So far has been amazing! Great people, beautiful landscape and other things. Its easy to walk around and get to places, pet friendly.... wonderful view and more.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

I have only been here for a week and I already love it! It is conveniently located to everything I need in the area! I look forward to being here for years to come.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

have had problems with spectrum and cable boxes reached put to office said they would call about it never did ended up fixing it ourselves. not to upset about it but not rating any higher yet to make sure everything continues to go smoothly no other problems yet tho

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Still new to the community but absolutely no complaints. A minor maintenance issue was resolved within hours. The area is very quiet and well lit.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Everything was just as described online and on the phone. It is also a very nice neighborhood. I just moved in, so I don’t know a lot about the area yet, but I am eager to find out.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

My first year was good. I’ve even renewed my lease. The problems I’ve had, I’m still having. A year later I’m still arguing with my neighbors upstairs. They sound like they’re line dancing all day. Management has done nothing! They basically told me to shut up and live with

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Very friendly. Convenient to shops. Dog park is great. Internet is good. Quiet and has several swimming pools. I also like living near the Black Creek Greenway.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

The neighborhood is nice. The location is perfect for me. The neighborhood is pretty quiet and clean. My only complaint is that parking could be better.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

The apartments are not well kept and despite responding quickly to work orders, the issues are not fixed. The neighborhood is great. The apartments streets are not well kept either.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Since moving in last month, I have enjoyed the peace and quiet of an apartment environment. I have no complaints about the community. I cannot wait until the weather warms up to enjoy being outside.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Before moving in, I had some minor concerns/issues w/ my new apartment. The Woodlyn on the Green team addressed all the issues on my list promptly and corrected them to the best of their ability. Great job!

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Nice and quiet. All my maintenance request have been completed. The community rewards and gift cards offered are a nice perk. The work out facility is small yet nice

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

I definitely recommend this place to everyone looking for a great place to stay the staff is very nice and friendly and the apartment is really nice and spacious for the price. The only complaint I have is my upstairs neighbors they are very loud sometimes but being on the bottom floor is what I have to deal with anywhere. The maintenance staff is also very quick to respond.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

I get along with my neighbors. I do wish I had a more updated apartment. Hardly any kitchen space. The rent goes up but the apartment is the same.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

The value and pricing is decent for what you get. Not going to find many 2 bed/2 bath apartments in cary area for under 1200 for base rent. Community is OK, for the most part we leave each other alone, some people though can be annoying and smoke all over your car and in front of your apartment, and talk loudly with their friends at 3AM on a workweek. Basically makes my apartment smell horrible like cigarette smoke/marijuana. Annoyed at the fact that my modem is locked behind a cage so I can't run ethernet to it, and therefore was part of the reason of why I decided to move to a better place. However, the management staff are very nice, responsive and definitely an upgrade from when I moved in almost a year ago. All in all it's a you get what you pay for if you're a non smoker, and if you smoke well then great you'll fit right in.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

The property staff is friendly and efficient at completing task. They have made the whole move in experience easy. The neighborhood is warm and within great school districts. The property has many upgrades and is a great find.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

We continue to really enjoy our home here at Woodlyn on the Green! We have met all our neighbors. We are pleased with the quick response time to any maintenance issues we may have. We love our community!

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

It's an okay place to live. It's in a nice neighborhood. Walls are practically paper thin so you can hear your neighbors. Maintenance staff has gotten somewhat better.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

The move in experience was great! Josh answered any and all questions I had. I can’t wait to meet the community. Beautiful amenities, I love that all the apartments have an included sunroom/office

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Woodlyn On the Green is a suitable place to live. It is located near all major Grocery stores. The highway is also near. I will recommend this place to my friends.