Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

3.8

3.8

Lacy was awesome and super helpful when getting us set up with our new apartment!! We are in love, the vaulted ceilings, the wood burning fireplace, you can't beat it!
So far I have had loud tapping from my neighbor on one side of me. I was told that there is plenty of parking, I will wait to see if the spaces fill up even more than already. Several problems with the apartment poorly planned.
It’s a great community to live in. I would recommend family and friends to take a tour and possibly move in. Very quiet and cozy. Great staff
Quiet and finally have some peace glad to be home. Plenty of space for all my family not to be cramped and to each have their own. Everyone in office was amazing. Also lots of different things for everyone to enjoy in the community from basketball to the playground.
I have Been living here for 2 weeks now and I have been very happy so far. The staff is very helpful and I want to give a shout-out to Jamila at the leasing office who is a valuable asset to this apartment complex. She is awesome and deserves a lot of credit. My apartment is great also and loving it so far.
I’m a little disappointed with the cleanliness of the outside area. Especially around the apartment...There’s a large amount of spiderwebs and hornets nest in and around the complex.
Jamilah was super helpful with everything when I toured and signed my lease! And the Maintainence team has been really helpful with the few things that have popped up since I moved in!
So far the community has been very pleasing and it’s safe in the woods. When the pool is open it is a refreshing getaway along with spending time with family there
So far I’ve had an amazing experience here! The staff at the leasing office have been so sweet, willing to help you, and answer any questions. The unit I’m in is beautiful, it’s the perfect locations, and overall very quiet
I really like the location and all the amenities Woodlyn on the green have to offered. Every time I need help or have questions regarding to the apartment the staff is friendly and happy to help their tenants.