The neighborhood is quite and I have Meet some friendly people so far. I am Excited about having a gym with great equipment so close to my building.

I love how it's in a quiet part of Cary. Not too much traffic. I also like how the office staff and whole area is very nice and clean and very structured. The lawn care services make sure to keep the area clean.

I have had some challenges when there have been issues with my apartment and I've had to do a lot of following up to get things resolved. I don't know if it has to do with turnover, but there could be a little more organization.

The folks in the office are nice and friendly to a point. Maintanence does not do much around there. My walkway has been rotten for a year and it is just getting worse. Trash is all over the place, the gym needs constant attention, just not run very well.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

it’s a nice place. I enjoy the gym and and the trail that not to far away. The community is nice and friendly. And the location is perfect if you like to shop near home.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Love the location of the apartment complex. I am very close to work which is a huge plus, but we are also close to so many parks and hiking trails!

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Great location and very nice amenities. Love how close we are to multiple hiking trails and parks. Its been a great first month and we are very happy!

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Most friendly and courteous leasing office staff that I have come across. The maintenance crew was untimely and did not respond to needs upon move-in. Also, the amenities are marketed as much newer and resident-friendly than they are.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

it’s nice, and quiet. i feel safe. a nice friendly environment. I’m in love the floor plan, wish the parking lot was better. Really no complaints.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

It’s been great. Honestly! Only complaint I have are the neighbors upstairs and parking. But my stay, my apartment, I’ve been completely satisfied. My work orders are completed the next day. I’m happy 😊

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

I think the complex could be a little cleaner. The people they outsource services to are not the best. stained rusty tub paint on the carpet and floor etc.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Peaceful, timely response to issues and concerns, friendly staff, clean pool area. There has been improvements with cleaning up dog feces.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

I’ve been living here for three years love the location by the Greentrail have used those so many times the second gym just open level of equipment there and when I moved in three years ago you guys Says that you would be making the first gym bigger. It never happened

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

It is a great area to live in. The community is quite. The office staff are helpful. The matinence staff are quick to fix stuff. Plenty of parking.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

It's a decent community, could be better . Usually quiet but as of late it's been a little noisy. Decided on living here because of the short commute to work.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Been fine so far. Previous occupants were not clean people and left the apartment dirty. The apartment is spacious, just wish the floors and walls were even. I would suggest cutting the wall that separates the kitchen and the living room in half to open the apartment even more.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

It took six months of resubmitting requests to remove trash left in breezeway by former residents, nothing has been done about the noise levels in the building, the rent price is high for the square footage, but the location is convenient.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

I’ve been living here for 7 months now; I’ve dealt with a lot of issues from bugs, bad windows, broken dryer just to start. The place is not kept up well. Trash surrounds the dumpsters, the buildings are full of webs and leaves they need to be power washed.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

So far my wife & I are very unhappy. The apartment has so many things wrong with it not to mention all of the run around. I will not be referring anyone to move here.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

The property manager is great.. The office staff is good... The neighborhood cleanliness is getting better. Maintenance has gotten better since we’ve been here.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Its ok still think the rent is high for what it is.. like the new management. They are much more pleasant then the last group. The buildings need some TLC as well

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Not all that happy with my choice, I feel deceived. I probably will not complete my lease at this community. The process was simple that’s the only good thing I have for now

The staff in the leasing office has been phenomenal. They were extremely welcoming and answered our million questions. The maintenance crew was slow to fix what was wrong with our apartment when we moved in and left without completing the job.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

So far this has been a nightmare of a place to live. There was deception in the lease (I did not inspect the home as the lease they sent me said I did). There were different features even though I asked during both tours I took if my apartment would have the same features. Then when I finally got my keys, lights were broken, the drawers weren't on tracks, the windows are so old I couldn't open them, doors painted shut, etc. Management wouldn't work with me to lower the price, complete the repairs immediately, transfer me, or let me out of the lease. they said they would let me have a month to move out but that isn't enough time to relocate so I asked for a 6 month lease and they said they would charge me over $1500. Really regretting my decision to live here.

I love the apartment community. It’s quite and peaceful. Although, I the property needs to be upgraded. It doesn’t feel like it’s old. I had the best experience with the staff members. They are super nice and helpful