I have lived here for 2 years and love it. Any request I have is taken care of quickly and immediately. The staff is very nice and handle every request with ease.

It's probably unfair to give a low rate due to our neighbors attitudes, but over the course of the year my downstairs has left another neighbors trash in the walkway as well as ripped one of their trash bags in some pretty dispute. We've also had our next door neighbor yell at us about someone else's parking job. We dont even drive. Our roommate did not have a shower for half a year either because the plumbers could never make an appointment to work on it

Woodlyn on the Green is very quiet and peaceful! The staff is very friendly and extremely helpful. I am very impressed with how quickly the maintenance handles request if/when I need them!

Great Service Prompt Maintenance I haven’t had many issues since I’ve been here and I am pleased with the size of the apartment. It is nice.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

I just moved in and so far it has been great. There are a few minor issues that need to be taken care of and Barry responded immediately by putting in work orders.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

I did it before but I will again. It is four stars because of the fitness center. It needs work and it is a listed within the amenities. Attention too, the sanitizing wipes went unfilled for several days. But if you don't care about that and are willing to deal with circumstances that would happen everywhere. Like your car being towed without warning, then check it out. The community is great though and the area is excellent.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Nice and peaceful place to live with all greenery. Walmart and aldi are in walkable distance. The apartment is well maintained and staffs are supportive.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

although we enjoy our apt, we are very bothered by the lack of upkeep on the area. it is filthy and there is trash everywhere. My friends and family who visit me have commented multiple times on the trash and junk laying around. Please do something about this!

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Could be better. Still have unresolved issues from when I moved in over 2 years ago. Noise complaints go unaddressed. It's very frustrating.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

So far it's been decent. There were a few changes when management changed. However, not many complaints. Maintenance service is incredible! Definitely the best experience every time.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

I love it here. I think maintenance and management can be quicker with service requests. But other than that, it has been great. I just signed my 7th lease.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Good community. Maintenance is always prompt and proficient. The leasing office have been very polite and nice. I definitely recommend Woodlyn on the Green.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

So far I’ve enjoyed living here. The place is well kept. The grounds are nice and the green ways are very convenient. The neighborhood is quiet.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Need a bedroom blind replaced . Everything else is great . Strange smell in front of apt still exists. Neighborhood is quiet . People seem nice .

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

So far so good very friendly staff and the maintenance request are usually processed fast love the apartment it is in a very good location the neighborhoods are really friendly definitely recommend!

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

How great it is when you live in a community that cares about your well being! I experienced a broken A/C Unit and the concern plus quick response was very much appreciated!! Being disabled is hard but it’s good to know that I live in a safe community. Thanks to All!!

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Woodlyn on the green is a good community to live. The plus point is the community is located in the center of Cary where basic amenities are at walking distance. The management is good and the community is well maintained. I would recommend this place to others.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

We have had issues with bugs and cockroaches which have finally been taken care of. Other than the pest issue, maintenance is quick to respond. Quiet neighborhood.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

No complaints, so far so good. I moved in about 2 months ago. Love how quiet the area is & how close you are to a lot of grocery stores & gas stations.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

One of the things than I dislike is finding people drinking alcohol at the Parking of the apartments, showing no respect for ladies and others residents

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Wish the internet package was better like with fiber or at least letting us open the modem to connect via Ethernet. But also wish they would spray more proactive or more strong chemicals. There are roaches once every 3-4 weeks. Which considering some of the horror stories I've heard is not bad. Just annoying though.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Nice apartments! The amenities could definitely be better. The tennis courts don’t have a net any longer (hasn’t for years) and the pool areas tend to get dirty fast. There’s also a screw in one of the pools that my husband was cut by. Apart from that, and the fact that the dog breed restrictions aren’t followed, it’s a nice place.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

People are very friendly. They do a good job of making us feel welcome. Once I got to know my neighbors, it really started to feel allot like family.

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Quiet and peaceful... management office is friendly....area is clean...some Neighbors not friendly but that is apartment living..... enjoy the basketball courts and swimming pool ... very close to the market and gas stations

Reply from Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

I just moved in, but the move in process was so easy! Everyone in the office is super friendly and helpful. So far it’s been a great experience and I look forward to making this place my home!