Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

3.9

3.9

it’s has been very disappointing lately with trying to get help with things that have been going on in the apartment. didn’t know it would be like this
Amazing location close to everything but they really don’t keep up with appearance of the apartments outside. I wish they would clean up more.
Very nice & quiet!! My neighbors are so nice! The dumpster is not too far & they have two pools!! Although the community gym is not as nice as I thought it would be.
Quiet. Nice floor plans. Friendly & helpful management team. Close access to shopping and hiking. It’s also positioned well between Raleigh and Morrisville so central to everything.
It’s been great living here. I just have one complaint, it seemed like there was not enough time between residents living in an apartment. We had some roaches and spiders webs that were left here. In addition, it smelled like smoke for a while.
So far so good. The location is peaceful with plenty of shopping within a short drive. The neighborhood also backs into a greenway that allows you to walk wooded trails that lead to Crabtree lake.
So far it’s been wonderful living here. The neighbors are great and management is friendly. It’s a quiet & friendly community located conveniently close to many attractive things ie grocery stores within walking distance.
1 star
Old, falling apart apartments that are not maintained properly. From the decking that’s falling apart to broken sidewalks and breezeways that are filthy and never cleaned it’s disgusting to live here. I fail to see the value add for continuous rent increases.
I’ve only been here a month but I must say I’m enjoying it here so far.. the community is good and with me coming from another apartment complex where parking was terrible I must say parking here is so much better. Maintenance responds to needs quickly and that’s a plus. Office workers are very nice and make you feel at home.. I look forward to being here for a while.
It's ok I hate walking to go smoke it is discrimination they should have a smoking place heck they have a dog park should take this as a problem so many smokers live heroin thi king of getting a petition going