Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Nice place to live. Most of the neighbors are nice, And it is a safe place for children. I have thoroughly enjoyed my stay here and would recommend it.
You get what you pay for ! Apartments old noisy not energy efficient windows old. Community needs a face lift. Other than that ok for the price
It is a quite, nice place to live. I love my apartment and the staff are always helpful and courteous. I’ve always had maintenance fixed right away. Close to the greenway which is really nice.
This community has been so welcoming. Every member of the office staff has made this transition to the city so easy. My fiance and I are really enjoying our new space. There are a few things that have needed fixing, and the staff has not hesitated to step in and help. Perfection does not come from the space but from the community really. Having support on even the smallest of problems is a blessing.
I am still new to the place but I can see myself enjoying the neighborhood. I've mostly worked with Jemilah and she has been there for me since I first put my request in to view this place online. She one of the best reasons to move here! Very professional, down to earth, and a realist. I love the convenience of the area's location and the Greenway trails. I have had a few maintenance requests since I've been here. Some was answered right away and some not. I needed something out of my mailbox for my birthday for the weekend and it was stuck in the mailbox since the key did not work. It took them 5 days to get inside my mailbox and by that time I no longer needed the item...;( very disappointing. I've currently been waiting since 6 days now about to be 7 since the office is closing for someone to fix my lights. I called twice for the request and it's still isn't done. I put new requests in online today so hopefully they will be completed soon! I pay for valet trash and they NEVER come pick up my trash I always end up taking it out myself. IT REALLY SUCKS to have to MANDATORY pay for trash that I am taking out myself. I also don't watch cable but its MANDATORY to pay for it. I haven't even set up the cable box because I do not use it. I believe once maintenance is better and If it wasn't mandatory to pay for trash and cable I would like this place a lot more.
I’ve been really enjoying living here since September. The location is perfect! There are amazing greenways all around the area and awesome parks. You can easily run or bike to Umstead or lake Crabtree. The apartment has been great as well. No big issues with anything. Staff is generally very friendly. Would recommend!
It’s your average rental.... nothing to write home about. Management changes hands frequently. I like that it’s a wooded area and my building is low key.
I have really enjoyed living here so far. Everything is easily accessible and the community offers a real family oriented environment. Great place to stay.
So far so good! Friendly staff and maintenance staff. Quick and timely responses with a nice community to live in. Good area with lots of stuff nearby.
Just moving in. Jamilah is great to work with. She answered all of my questions and responded very quickly. She was perfect for me as a first time renter.