Woodlyn on the Green Apartment Homes

Overall I am happy living at Woodlyn been here about a year and some months and never really had any major issues for the most part it's quiet and great location
Besides being harassed by my neighbors because of my toddler I love the community and staff here! Our apartment brings us a sense of comfort and relaxation.
I love living here. The price and location are great. Unfortunately being on the very bottom level there are extremely large centipede looking bugs that take over.
Still loving it. Been here 2 years, and I’ve honestly had no major complaints. I hate the parking where my building is, but that’s not too big of an issue either
Everything is going great! The only thing I would recommend is maybe a leaf blower for the parking lots. But other than that, no complaints!
Been here a month, so far so good! office staff is very friendly! the location is near tons o different grocery stores and locations to shop.
So far pretty good .... deliveries is a little complicated bc the light blocks the building number ... so i think the outside look of the building needs a little work
Living at Woodlyn on the Green has been such a great first home in North Carolina. We have even become great friends with one of our neighbors, which makes living here even better!
My apartment is ok I wasn’t feeling it at first to me it’s still a little small then I’m Used to Very upset that they don’t have a linen closet or Medicine cabinet that’s the only thing missing n I’m still trying to get use to that.
It seems like everyone here has a small community of friends. The neighborhood always has a nice atmosphere! I also got my sister to move here so that has been nice.