Woodridge Apartments

4.6

4.6

Trenice B.
Woodridge is a nice place to live. It's quiet & I feel safe here. Maintenance keeps the grounds clean & usually is on top of any maintenance request uou may have
Javier
Going on our second year as we continue to enjoy our beautiful apartment . It has been and amazing experience, the community is just right for us. Wish to thank Miss Nancy and Adriana for always having a good disposition. God bless you both!
Marixza
Awesome experience living here the staff are so attentive and professional. And the maintenance always reliable. Love it here. Highly recommend to apply for rental
Andrea
Love living here love the people here love every thing about living at Woodridge. Great neighborhood great community. Staff friendly make it easy to live here
Josephine V.
Very friendly ,attentive always resolving issues and very concern about any situation or question needing to be answered , staff is very professional and concern and polite to residents .
Redalia
Great community to live in . Been here 2 years and counting and never encountered anything that i've experienced in my previous apartment like dirty neighbors, arguments , maintenance issues,or violence. Office staff is great with communication attentive to your needs and concerns and very helpful with everything. #love it♥️♥️♥️
Clarissa
Wonderful residential experience. Feels very homey and complex is well kept. Staff tries their best to accommodate your every need. They assist you as soon as possible.
Crystal B.
Beautiful community, great staff, awesome apartment.. Has been a safe location for the children thus far, neighbors seem to watch out for one another.
Renika
I’ve been here for a little over a year I have no real issues when it comes to living here. I wish rent wasn’t constantly going up but that’s the world we’re currently living in so I’m making the best of it.
Verified Resident
Hi Good Afternoon Woodridge Apartments. I want to tell us about the resident experience of the cleaning hallways an stairs. I have the expierience of the one of the worker who was doing this job his name is Junior I want to thanks him for the excellent job that his realized . Junior give the extra mile . Great job "Junior" the complex need more worker like him. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐