Very quiet community, friendly staff, grounds is always well kept and clean, maintenance responds to requests with a sense of urgency... Pet friendly

Best by far place i every stayed in other than parking all was well office staff lol if your a man or gaybwoman u gone love it fine womam in the office

Nothing to say I don't like building 5 at all!!! Apt small, I have ants, neighbors r nasty I'm just trying to hang n here!! Parking sucks,waiting on a bigger apt

I absolutely enjoy living here it is quiet the staff is friendly and quick to act. There haven’t been any problems with my neighbors. The Woods is fabulous.

Love the staff and the neighborhood. They are the most sufficient and prompt employees I've encountered and delt with. I would recommend this community to anyone, the only down fall is the limited parking.

Great management. Always putting in my work orders right but loud up staid neaighboors. Put in two complaints but still haven’t resolved anything.

Love it here! They understand and speedy with maintenance! If they make mistakes they are quick to fix them. I would recommend anyone to these apartments. Quiet, friendly, and safe!

The Wood at Five Mile Creek is a Wonderful place to live spacious Apts .Quite and clean neighborhood . The staff is wonderful. Maintience is great they come fix the problems right away they are friendly and courteous.

Very nice, and quiet, apartment complex, haven't had any problems since new management. I feel safe here and no one bothers you. Love that they have a gym.

Overall a nice community. People in the office are very friendly and helpful. Although since moving in I have experienced noise disturbances late at night almost daily and residents breaking community rules. I wish rules were enforced more to prevent disturbances.

5 stars ! Our first apartment ever and we made the best choice the woods is family friendly and quite ; the staff is very kind and helpful . The community is great ; we've been here for 3 months and there hasnt been anything to complain about ! Love it !!

My community has been a great place to live for the last four years. The amenities here are state of the art and make for a comfortable dwelling experience.

My experience here has been great. The property and the neighbors are cool. Location is good. Overall experience is awesome. Also the restaurants in the area are great.

Great place to live! We want to stay another year but have familial duties but if it were up to us we would love to raise our children here.

I love the apts, just dont care for alot of things that go on like the trash outside the residents door on the werkend. Dont like the parking at all,

The apartment stay clean and it's very quiet and peaceful my apartment is big I love the bathtub I can I like the balcony my kids like the balcony

Love the apartment. It is nice and quiet. The pool is very nice, and the fitness room is an added bonus. They try to have monthly get together with the residents. One day I will make one of those meetups.

The buildings have few units, so the community is small. That's always a plus. The front office staff is friendly and helpful comma and will address issues when needed. There's no trash concierge service which is an awesome plus.

The Wood is a great place to live nice neat and peacful friendly neighbor no problem good management staff like that you can pay rent online

Thank you for getting to back to me when I have questions. The staff is helpful. The maintenance guys are attentive. The security has helped with the problems.

Enjoy the quietness of the community & overall cleanliness. Only issue is parking. There are more covered parking spaces than open which makes it feel as though we are pressured to buy parking or get towed.

Woods st Five Mile Creek is doing a great job. The reviews I read was one of the main reasons I moved to this community. They haven't disappointed me thus far

Office staff awesome & maintenance are so prompt when responding to issues, the upkeep of the community is very great there is no lid noise etc

Very peaceful for the most part and almost all the neighbors are friendly. I enjoy coming home and knowing that everything will be safe and calm here.

The apartments are great. Any issues I come across is handled in a timely manner. I just wish it was more parking for vistors and our guest. I hope to continue my lease.