Great place to live! We want to stay another year but have familial duties but if it were up to us we would love to raise our children here.

I love the apts, just dont care for alot of things that go on like the trash outside the residents door on the werkend. Dont like the parking at all,

The apartment stay clean and it's very quiet and peaceful my apartment is big I love the bathtub I can I like the balcony my kids like the balcony

Love the apartment. It is nice and quiet. The pool is very nice, and the fitness room is an added bonus. They try to have monthly get together with the residents. One day I will make one of those meetups.

The buildings have few units, so the community is small. That's always a plus. The front office staff is friendly and helpful comma and will address issues when needed. There's no trash concierge service which is an awesome plus.

The Wood is a great place to live nice neat and peacful friendly neighbor no problem good management staff like that you can pay rent online

Thank you for getting to back to me when I have questions. The staff is helpful. The maintenance guys are attentive. The security has helped with the problems.

Enjoy the quietness of the community & overall cleanliness. Only issue is parking. There are more covered parking spaces than open which makes it feel as though we are pressured to buy parking or get towed.

Woods st Five Mile Creek is doing a great job. The reviews I read was one of the main reasons I moved to this community. They haven't disappointed me thus far

Office staff awesome & maintenance are so prompt when responding to issues, the upkeep of the community is very great there is no lid noise etc

Very peaceful for the most part and almost all the neighbors are friendly. I enjoy coming home and knowing that everything will be safe and calm here.

The apartments are great. Any issues I come across is handled in a timely manner. I just wish it was more parking for vistors and our guest. I hope to continue my lease.

I love my apartment and the community is a great place to live. I didnt think i could find a place like this one i am so glad i did find this one.The management is Awesome

I really do enjoy living here with my kids, it's super quiet, maintenance requests are always done timely. Will be renewing when it's time..

Thank you for the great experience. Will definitely recommend !! For out first apartment we could not be happier. Hope it stays like this. Keep up the security!!!

My carport issue for being over charged, so hadn't been resolved. Overall it's an excellent property. I'm glad to know that we're coming together to get to minimize the crime in our community.

I really enjoy my apartment home. Maintanence is always quick with work orders. The only issue is the parking for visitors is really limited.

I've only been here 3 months, but so far I love the apartment and the community. I really enjoy living here. The staff is always friendly and helpful!

I'm a new resident. The process of applying and moving in was smooth and worry free. The office staff was professional, nice, and welcoming. I'm happy to be a resident!

This is my first apartment and I love it. They have the best staff. When I need something done they get it done right away. The community is very quiet and nice.

Great experience! It is everything that was advertised...Beautiful property, well maintained and up to date. The office staff are wonderful. Elena has been Awesome, I especially want to commend Elena for her extra care and concern as she looked out for our needs regarding our upcoming move. I would highly recommend this property to ANYONE looking for a place to call HOME!

The community is well kept and quite. I love it. The staff is always so friendly. The view we have of "The Woods" are amazing. So peaceful and serene.

Overall, I am very please with my living experience at The Woods. The noise level is bearable, the property is kept clean for the most part, and the staff is friendly. However, I still have issues with parking. It seems that people who don't live on the property take up all the parking spots so much so I have to park very far from my apartment. I also feel that the pool area can receive better upkeep. I went the other day and it was not in the best of conditions. I'm also shocked the hot tub never works. Other than those things, I have enjoyed living here for the past 5 years.

The ladies in the front office is so nice and very professional. And the new security guard is doing an awesome job patrolling. I like the fact that he walks around to make himself known for everyone's convenience. Everyone is doing a great job here. It makes me happy to live in these apartments.

Awesome amenities, prompt response for concerns, and upscale apartment living. The staff here pays special attention to detail and customer satisfaction.