The woods at five mine creek are amazing, I have had some problems with one neighbor. But other then that it’s a nice , quit , peaceful place to stay at .

Nice Staff, Quiet community, grounds always well kept.. Gated community, parking sucks so you should get car port or garage other than that it’s perfect here

I love living here ,just right now I do like my neighbors, they are truly nasty and its embarrassing to myself and anyone who comes to visit, I been complaining bout the trash for 6 months and nothing has been done about it

This by far has been the BEST apartment complex thus far for my family and I. Quite, convenient and very attentive community. Maintenance does a good job address work orders within the first 24-48 hours.

Great staff! Friendly, personable, and committed to resolving issues in a professional and timely manner. Diligently working to improve the resident experience.

I love the property so quite and clean. Staff are great and the breakfast they have for us once a month is great. I could go on and but I'm just happy

Love it here so far. Nice and secluded. Quiet and good office staff. Located close enough to downtown and other cool areas of Dallas. Highly recommended apartment complex.

Great apartments! Maintenance is great, staff is great. Love the location and it is a very quiet apartment. Great parking and a great gym as well.

So far it’s been a welcoming residency. Some small drawbacks at first, but everything was taken care of. My only complaints were that I didn’t get a remote in time(which is a small complaint) and the limited parking space.

Honestly, this is a great community with friendly staff! The only reason i gave a four star rating is because of location. I just wish it was in a better part of town

I love this place I love this place I love this place it's has been a great experience I feel safe no riff raff. Staff and office people have been very nice to me and my family

Great I love my apartment can't wait to move in. Nice painting and great community. She had everything set up for me and ready to go I'm in love

Very quiet community, friendly staff, grounds is always well kept and clean, maintenance responds to requests with a sense of urgency... Pet friendly

Best by far place i every stayed in other than parking all was well office staff lol if your a man or gaybwoman u gone love it fine womam in the office

Nothing to say I don't like building 5 at all!!! Apt small, I have ants, neighbors r nasty I'm just trying to hang n here!! Parking sucks,waiting on a bigger apt

I absolutely enjoy living here it is quiet the staff is friendly and quick to act. There haven’t been any problems with my neighbors. The Woods is fabulous.

Love the staff and the neighborhood. They are the most sufficient and prompt employees I've encountered and delt with. I would recommend this community to anyone, the only down fall is the limited parking.

Great management. Always putting in my work orders right but loud up staid neaighboors. Put in two complaints but still haven’t resolved anything.

Love it here! They understand and speedy with maintenance! If they make mistakes they are quick to fix them. I would recommend anyone to these apartments. Quiet, friendly, and safe!

The Wood at Five Mile Creek is a Wonderful place to live spacious Apts .Quite and clean neighborhood . The staff is wonderful. Maintience is great they come fix the problems right away they are friendly and courteous.

Very nice, and quiet, apartment complex, haven't had any problems since new management. I feel safe here and no one bothers you. Love that they have a gym.

Overall a nice community. People in the office are very friendly and helpful. Although since moving in I have experienced noise disturbances late at night almost daily and residents breaking community rules. I wish rules were enforced more to prevent disturbances.

5 stars ! Our first apartment ever and we made the best choice the woods is family friendly and quite ; the staff is very kind and helpful . The community is great ; we've been here for 3 months and there hasnt been anything to complain about ! Love it !!

My community has been a great place to live for the last four years. The amenities here are state of the art and make for a comfortable dwelling experience.

My experience here has been great. The property and the neighbors are cool. Location is good. Overall experience is awesome. Also the restaurants in the area are great.