Woodside Eleven

4.8

4.8

Patricia
So, seriously....EVERYONE staff wise is and has been and I sense will be amazing to work with. ALL of them are service minded and fun as well! Thank you for all you do!
Zackary
I’ve only been here 2 days, but Jackie has been so great throughout the moving process. However, the window was cracked when I moved in. Furthermore, there was a leak with the water valve that connected to the toilet. But emergency maintenance did come after hours to fix it.
Logan
So far I have loved my experience here at woodside. I moved in this pass Saturday. Jackie made the move so easy and stress free. Looking forward to making friends and making Greenville my home!
Nash
I just moved into the apartment complex and it has been an easy transition so far. The staff in the leasing office is very helpful with any questions or problems I have. Highly recommend.
Adriana
This is a great place to live. They have a friendly and knowledgeable staff who is eager to help you. Love the location and that it’s surrounded by woods. Only downside is very limited parking.
Tammy
about 2 months ago
Just moved in, the office staff are all great! The community is clean & quiet. Looking forward to making memories & meeting our neighbors.
Christopher
about 2 months ago
Absolutely love this place and the people here. It’s laid back and very relaxing and it’s very close to everything in Greenville. There’s plenty to do here.
Alyce
about 2 months ago
Haven’t been here long, but it’s a nice community!! We are really enjoying it!! I can’t wait to get more involved and make friends here!! :)
Kami
about 2 months ago
Being 8 minutes from the amazing city of Greenville, having so many accommodations, amazing community of residents, and the best leasing agents. Honestly you could ask for a better place to live!
Nidhiben
2 months ago
Great place to live. Good people and clean community. 24 hours amenities are open which very nice. I moved from New Jersey and I am loving it.