The staff in the office are great and i love the yhat it is not noisy at all. I would refer anyone here. Inside and out is amazing. I am so happy i pick here to live.

So far my experience gas been great! The staff people are really kind and understanding. The location is great everything is so close and near by.

♥️♥️♥️ My apartment is clean and well maintained. The office staff is always friendly and helpful. I love to live somewhere they take pride in.

Maintenance is always on top of everything. A Very quiet place to live. We have been living here going on two years now. Overall very satisfied!!

Great great grat greagreat great awesome awesome awesome a gnice loving community with stores a dre a restaurant close by. Nice caring staff

Very quiet community. The over all look of the complex is clean. Love the washer and dryer hook-ups in the units. Office staff is very friendly and knowledgeable

Great community, very friendly and Wonderful place to live. Very clean, and well keep, the residents around the rest of the campus are all very friendly.

I had to relocate to Odessa from Kansas City,Missouri. The Woodview apartment team was so helpful in this transition. They actually got me set up in my apartment before I moved down. When I arrived here, exhausted from my journey all I had to do was pick up my keys! Apartments are quiet, safe and clean.

Quiet neighborhood. Woodview apartments are in a conveniently located area near with nearby shopping centers mall down the street schools and restaurants

Its a great place to live! The apartment it’s perfect for us also when ever I contact the offices they are always available. I really recommend this place

The experience overall has been good. The staff is friendy and helpful. I hope that one day a gym would be built and a barbecue area as well as a children playground.

This is going to be my fiancé and I first home together. We currently love it. Have yet to have a problem with anything or anybody. This staff is super friendly and made the moving in process super easy.

It's a little expensive for the quality, but it's the area, I guess. The painted surfaces inside are a mess! All the hinges have been painted over.

Luv, luv, luv living here. Quiet, upstairs one-bedroom aprartment with all amenities and nice swimming pool. Love having a brand new washer and dryer just outside my door

My initial experience has been great- Arturo is awesome and has gone out of his way to help make it great! So far it’s been quiet and the neighbors I have met are really nice.

These apartment are in a good location. Has nice appliances. They have a laundry room that is open 24/7. Also they can rent you a washer and dryer if needed. The staff is very kind.

Good place to live family friendly kinda loud though. Staff is friendly. Maintenance is slow to respond to nonemergency requests. Office staff doesn’t call for packages recieved

I love living the staff and neighbors are very friendlyits very close all the great store a in walking distance . Thay are also pet friendly

My apartment is very comfortable and the right size not to big or small. I like the fact that the parking space is very near to me. The only inconvenience is that the things that had to be fix since day one haven’t been fixed.

Staff is great, Arturo is always so helpful, wish rent was not as high but the stuff doesn't control that. Property is always clean, on my side at least. Street noise is awful, i wish my windows were thicker or a bit more soundproof.

Great community. The office staff are extremely kind and helpful . The Apartment Manager is the best and went over and beyond helping me with the application process.

We’ve only been here a week but so far everything is great, our apartment isn’t perfect yet but it has been wonderful so far. :) the staff has also been super friendly and helpful. Although both me and my so work a lot so getting our mailbox key and turning in our paper has been a challenge

Quiet and clean. I work hard and just want to relax afterwards. This is a nice area to come home to. The people here are friendly and seem to be pretty laid back

We have lived here for nearly a year. The grounds are well kept and nice. They just painted, which turned out pretty good. Our apartment is close to the main road, and the noise level sucks. The windows are thin and let in a lot of air, so we're constantly pumping heat or a/c. Our biggest issue and the reason for the rating is that they turn off the water whenever they please to work. There's no warning or notice, or even a set time frame for repairs. We've been in the middle of showers, washing dishes, brushing our teeth, etc. And the water just gets shut off. It's extremely annoying. This *usually* happens between 8-6pm M-F, but we don't have typical work schedules so we get to suffer. My other major issue with the apartment is that it is super dark. We only have 2 windows in our apartment, one of which is under a covered porch, so we only really get good sunlight in one area of the space. It makes it depressing to be there. There's also only lighting on one side of the apartment and not a lot of outlets available for lamps to be plugged in. We use a lot of electricity for living in 630 sq ft (we spend $130/mo on average in electricity alone). Otherwise, the staff is friendly and people wise it's a generally quiet community. I'd recommend an apartment towards the back of the complex to avoid irritation from street noises. Personally, if there was a cheaper place somewhere else or a place that was comparable but had more on our wish list (i.e, more windows, better quality windows, a patio, in unit washer/dryer hookups, quieter area) I would move to it. I think the rent is a little high for being right off a busy street with Windows from before I was born and a $130 electric bill alone. It's a roof over the head and definitely worth it to anyone who isn't too picky about their space and how it looks and feels.

Everyone has been so nice! The ladies in the front office are informative and friendly. The apartment is clean and well maintained. We are so happy we chose Woodview.