I’m enjoying my home here, neighbors are nice and the employees are wonderful! I am looking forward to many more great opportunities available with my community.

I like our apartment and floor plan. The staff is friendly. I like the new wood floors. Some parts of the apartment are old and showing their age. We couldn't find anything better for the same price in Odessa.

I have had experience here at would the offuce people are nice and friendly . my neighbors are cool . its close to all the stores and restaurants which is a plus if u dont have a car

Responsive maintenance crew, but the apartment was not nearly as clean as expected for move in. The location is really convenient as far as nearby stores.

We have been here only a month and a half but im glad we were referred here by our family who were previous tenants. So in a sense this is a great review from 2 sets of tenants. Its clean and quiet and any issues are promptly addressed. I'm so glad we chose to make this out home away from home.

Pros: Great location next to restaurants and shopping. The mall is a few blocks over. Mostly a community that keeps to themselves. Very little crime. Most of the apartments are away from the road, so not very much traffic noise. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Cons: It's expensive. $1100 base rent for 630 sq ft in a non-updated apartment is crazy to us. Not everyone in town makes oilfield money. Also, people play loud music in their cars a lot in the middle of the night. People sneak into the pool area and play music and talk loudly occasionally after 10pm (when the pool closes). Overall, we're satisfied with our apartment. Would recommend the complex to people who work nights and are looking for a safe place to live.

Completely upgraded unit, gd neighbors, easy to work with staff. I'm happy, also fir the most part it's quiet. I would definitely recommend these apartments

Like how the keep the apartment complex clean and when you call for maintenance problem they come right away and fix it and don't have any problem with nabors

Quiet location, I enjoy the fact I don’t have to deal with a lot of loud music. I have friendly neighbors. I’m glad I found a few people I do know who lives here.

I am satisfied, this is a place quiet, comfortable and clean. My family is happy here. The apartment are big and they have a excellent cost.

I really enjoy living here. All of the staff are great. If i have any problems, they're taken care of immediately. Within 24 hrs. I'm renewing my lease. All amenities you could want. Pets allowed. No riffraff or trouble here. Community is a very pleasant and respectful one. Alot of nice people reside here. Also every store within half a block. Along with restuarants as well. Couldn't ask for anything better.

Maintenance is always on top of things. When works orders are placed they get to the repairs needed right away. Very quiet area and no one bothers you

Management is friendly and welcoming. Maintanence is very prompt with requests. Apartment interior looks nice and homey. Apartment grounds and appliances could use some updates.

Not a bad place to live. Good location as far as grocery stores and dining is concerned. Apartment I’d pretty energy efficient. Only negative thing is someone is walking around late at night and taking things out of vehicles

There great ive been here 2 years. I havent had anty problems . The neighborhood and neighbors are great and also walking distance to a lot of stores

It has been a great experience for having my first apartment. It has taught me so many things I will value in the future. Overall great place to live.

Great place to live. The work order requests take a while to be fixed if they don’t deem your issue an emergency. Staff is helpful and polite.

I like living at Woodview because of the quiet complex. There’s a lot to do in the neighborhood. I could go for upgraded amenities inside the apartment, but it has everything I need!

I like it here I've had 2 issues come up. I filled out a maintenance request and both issues were taken care of very promptly. The staff is also very friendly and helpful.

Great location, great staff, dated apartments. Not worth the increase of rent they are raising to. When I moved in last April, rent was 675, and in 6 months rent went up to 735, and soon in October rent is going up to $1100. I love the location, not the pricing.

Over all it’s a great community. It’s safe, quite, and the personnel are super friendly and get things done. The apartments are amazing and close to everything in town.