Woodview Apartments Odessa

So far, I am enjoying my resident life. It is very peaceful. I love how I requested for maintenance and they got right to the issue. I enjoy it.
Living at wood view apt has been a great experience. It is in a unbeatable location and the price is what sold me. Management were very knowledgeable in the leasing process which made it easier me me to move in were as other place as ale a long time and I lose interest and they lose a potential resident
Very calm and cozy family oriented apartment atmosphere, Our family love the place and the harmony with the neighbors we personally dont have a pet but everyone that does seem to enjoy having them here.
Arturo is the best, he has always taken care of any question or need I have ever had. He has been quick and efficient. I wish more complexes had an "Arturo" lol. My water heater broke and he was on it and it was replaced the next day. So thankful for him.
Nice and quiet, great customer service , neighborhood is good and the neighbors are friendly ! Apartments are clean , i recommend to anyone .
I’ve been here a week and so far has been the best experience! Everyone in the office is kind and maintenance spent no time at all fixing my issues. Move in was a breeze and I look forward to spending the next year here!
The apartments are a little older but are obviously well taken care of and maintained. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. We are very pleased.
Great apartments, staff are always there to help, and any problems are handled in a timely manner. Friendly, and willing to work with you if need be.
Well I just almost a week and I like been here I hope that rest time that I have to be here still the same and I want to said thank you to the lady from the office for her help and very kindness
This has been a good first apartment so far. We had a few maintenance issues in the beginning. Maintenance was very friendly and the issue was eventually resolved.