Woodview Apartments Odessa

I love it, it’s so quiet and no loud disrespectful people love the fact it’s around everything. Just move here and so far it’s been a great experience.
Very friendly staff. Trying to help.I really like the location of the apartman where is close to everywhere I need to go. Helpfull staff try to help anytime needed!!
I love it here. The neighborhood is quiet and the staff is friendly. Maintenance is super fast to respond to any needs I have had!! I would recommend these apartments to all my friends
I have had zero issues living here at Woodview apartment homes for the 2 years that I have been here. The neighbors are quiet and everything is near by
So far so good. Only been living here for about a week. No complaints or anything. Just need to get them to fix my fridge but good so far. Hopefully it will continue to be like that while I am here.
So far, I am enjoying my resident life. It is very peaceful. I love how I requested for maintenance and they got right to the issue. I enjoy it.
Living at wood view apt has been a great experience. It is in a unbeatable location and the price is what sold me. Management were very knowledgeable in the leasing process which made it easier me me to move in were as other place as ale a long time and I lose interest and they lose a potential resident
Very calm and cozy family oriented apartment atmosphere, Our family love the place and the harmony with the neighbors we personally dont have a pet but everyone that does seem to enjoy having them here.
Arturo is the best, he has always taken care of any question or need I have ever had. He has been quick and efficient. I wish more complexes had an "Arturo" lol. My water heater broke and he was on it and it was replaced the next day. So thankful for him.
Nice and quiet, great customer service , neighborhood is good and the neighbors are friendly ! Apartments are clean , i recommend to anyone .