This is a great apartment and I'm happy to be here. It's just that my upstairs neighbor make way to much noise all day and night.But other then that it's great!!

It’s a good complex and the office staff and maintenance are very kind and provide good service. However, it’s hard to live so close to such an active street (especially at night when cars race and rev their engines). And I do wish you could better enforce people to not have sub woofers in their apartments. Having the house shake from bass while trying to put a baby to sleep is hard. Music is typically blaring from all sides of the apartment even though we aren’t playing any music.

I've been here for about 4 years now and haven't really had any bad experiences. Staff is nice. Maintenance has gotten better over the years. It's relatively quiet.

I've had a really good experience living here. The office staff as well as the maintenance staff have all went above and beyond to make sure , that any issue that may come up , is immediately recorded and iether work orders put in or Tiffany or Arturo handle what ever office situation it may concern. They've always been so good to me, and I know they truly care about the residents who live here. I make it a point to stop by the office whenever I get my mail, just to say hello and see how they're doing. You couldn't ask for better people than them, to be such a great management team. I'm going on 3 years living here, and I can't see myself living anywhere else. Thanks to all of you for all your help, hard work and dedication to our community. You're all the BEST!! THANK YOU, Candace M.

Quiet area to live, and maintenance is always on top of everything when you need something done. We’ve been living here going on two years and not a bad place to live at all.

I haven't been here long, but where i am at it is quite and peaceful. I really enjoy that. It's in a great location, with shopping and food all in a walking distance.

I like the location. Everyone I've met has been super nice, would like to meet more of the people who live in the complex. I feel pretty safe living here.

The rent price is good, the people in the community are nice. My first time meeting the manager was not pleasant, she doesn’t smile and seemed bothered when assisting residents

Nice place to live. Quiet for the most part. Only real complaint is that every door in our apartment creaks and gets stuck when trying to open.

Overall my experhas been a great one. Moved in about a month and a half ago, and glad that I did. Great value for the quality of this apartment and location.

It's quiet. Most people keep to themselves & I like that. The interior is a little old & dated, but it's livable. Nice for the area, at least.

Staff are very helpful and polite! Also, very pleased with how quick maintenance gets things fixed when there’s an issue. Also, in a great location close to everything!

Have lived here only for a short time so far, but so far very impressed with the staff and how helpful and polite they are are. The apartments are very clean and if there is anything wrong the staff are quick to fix it. Also, in a very good location close to everything.

Even though rent is pretty high, something that the complex cant control, every time i need something, it is always taken care as fast as they can. I love the office staff, specially Arturo. He is the best at getting me everything I need. So glad he is there. Maintenance is great too. They always fix everything really fast.

I like it here because when I fell behind on rent the office staff worked with me. Also the kept me informed on what I owed. They were not pushy about getting the rent. Any maintenance issue is corrected the same day or the next.

It’s been a pretty good experience so far! Any time I’ve had an issue it’s been taken care of and the staff has been amazing :) The grounds could use a little makeover but they aren’t too bad

The experience overall is pleasant however the pool area could use some improvements and the community needs a gym and any other amenities that make it better

Very helpful staff....friendly tenants, low noise levels. Close to shops and centrally located. Spacious apartment. Some people drive at higher speeds than speed limit.

It’s been a great experience, they location is great everything is nearby and makes it very accessible for us. The complex community is very calm and relaxing.

Over all good i personally think they could be better in so many ways but they are alright specially the price range it could be a little bit cheaper .

The staff is very friendly and helpful. Walls are a bit to thin. I can here my neighbors. Great location as far as close to everything you should need.

I have enjoyed my stay with woodview and definitely will send others looking for and apartment. The staff is amazing and always on top of things needing to be done!!

The staff in the office are great and i love the yhat it is not noisy at all. I would refer anyone here. Inside and out is amazing. I am so happy i pick here to live.

So far my experience gas been great! The staff people are really kind and understanding. The location is great everything is so close and near by.

♥️♥️♥️ My apartment is clean and well maintained. The office staff is always friendly and helpful. I love to live somewhere they take pride in.