Woodview Apartments Odessa

Still haven’t came to fix oven or do something about mold. Told us this would be fixed ASAP but we’ve already been living for a week and no one has done anything to attend to us.
What can I say it’s a quiet place the neighborhood is very friendly and helpful the staff very friendly and in the parking lot and grass are ok
Its a good place to live and I have been here for 3 years now and I haven't had any problems or any bad things that have happened in the past so let's keep it up
Being on the top floor it is hard to keep it cool like we want to. In the summer when it gets extremely hot we want it to be cold. But other than that we like being here.
Really nice , clean environment, neighbor are nice and quiet. Staff is very polite! I love my apartment! Great community to live in ! Shopping centers are close by as well.
The maintenance people made are place good. And it’s a clean apartment and I’m looking forward to using the fireplace the office staff are friendly and helpful
It is excellent from flexible rent rates during this difficult time to quick response to repair requests to a very friendly staff! They are always available to assist you with your needs!
So far everyone has been very nice and helpful. The only complaint I have is the AC can only go as high as 70 degrees. I’m not sure if I’m just too picky and like it cooler than that, especially in the summer. Our room has felt pretty stuffy compared to the rest of the apartment.
Just moved in and it feels a lot like home. My family is realy excited. However, sending management pictures of some concerns of the apartments conditions.
It really helps that you are talking with residents about what you can do to help them pay rent during the pandemic. Also we have an awesome maintenance guy. Thank you.