The rent price is good, the people in the community are nice. My first time meeting the manager was not pleasant, she doesn’t smile and seemed bothered when assisting residents

Nice place to live. Quiet for the most part. Only real complaint is that every door in our apartment creaks and gets stuck when trying to open.

Overall my experhas been a great one. Moved in about a month and a half ago, and glad that I did. Great value for the quality of this apartment and location.

It's quiet. Most people keep to themselves & I like that. The interior is a little old & dated, but it's livable. Nice for the area, at least.

Staff are very helpful and polite! Also, very pleased with how quick maintenance gets things fixed when there’s an issue. Also, in a great location close to everything!

Have lived here only for a short time so far, but so far very impressed with the staff and how helpful and polite they are are. The apartments are very clean and if there is anything wrong the staff are quick to fix it. Also, in a very good location close to everything.

Even though rent is pretty high, something that the complex cant control, every time i need something, it is always taken care as fast as they can. I love the office staff, specially Arturo. He is the best at getting me everything I need. So glad he is there. Maintenance is great too. They always fix everything really fast.

I like it here because when I fell behind on rent the office staff worked with me. Also the kept me informed on what I owed. They were not pushy about getting the rent. Any maintenance issue is corrected the same day or the next.

It’s been a pretty good experience so far! Any time I’ve had an issue it’s been taken care of and the staff has been amazing :) The grounds could use a little makeover but they aren’t too bad

The experience overall is pleasant however the pool area could use some improvements and the community needs a gym and any other amenities that make it better

Very helpful staff....friendly tenants, low noise levels. Close to shops and centrally located. Spacious apartment. Some people drive at higher speeds than speed limit.

It’s been a great experience, they location is great everything is nearby and makes it very accessible for us. The complex community is very calm and relaxing.

Over all good i personally think they could be better in so many ways but they are alright specially the price range it could be a little bit cheaper .

The staff is very friendly and helpful. Walls are a bit to thin. I can here my neighbors. Great location as far as close to everything you should need.

I have enjoyed my stay with woodview and definitely will send others looking for and apartment. The staff is amazing and always on top of things needing to be done!!

The staff in the office are great and i love the yhat it is not noisy at all. I would refer anyone here. Inside and out is amazing. I am so happy i pick here to live.

So far my experience gas been great! The staff people are really kind and understanding. The location is great everything is so close and near by.

♥️♥️♥️ My apartment is clean and well maintained. The office staff is always friendly and helpful. I love to live somewhere they take pride in.

Maintenance is always on top of everything. A Very quiet place to live. We have been living here going on two years now. Overall very satisfied!!

Great great grat greagreat great awesome awesome awesome a gnice loving community with stores a dre a restaurant close by. Nice caring staff

Very quiet community. The over all look of the complex is clean. Love the washer and dryer hook-ups in the units. Office staff is very friendly and knowledgeable

Great community, very friendly and Wonderful place to live. Very clean, and well keep, the residents around the rest of the campus are all very friendly.

I had to relocate to Odessa from Kansas City,Missouri. The Woodview apartment team was so helpful in this transition. They actually got me set up in my apartment before I moved down. When I arrived here, exhausted from my journey all I had to do was pick up my keys! Apartments are quiet, safe and clean.

Quiet neighborhood. Woodview apartments are in a conveniently located area near with nearby shopping centers mall down the street schools and restaurants

Its a great place to live! The apartment it’s perfect for us also when ever I contact the offices they are always available. I really recommend this place