Nice and quiet community always clean . Love the palm trees . Enjoy the pool the gym . Great for family and friends. Once there is a problem it gets solved right away

Reply from Worthington Apartments

I just love it! Everyone is very sweet. The maintenance men do a really good job in keeping the neighborhood looking nice! I love how they keep up with trimming the grass. The office manager is very kind.

Reply from Worthington Apartments

I really like living here. Its quiet for the most part and pretty safe. I have great neighbors. And my children really enjoy all of the community activities. Especially when the office host holiday events and contest. Its a great way to come together as a community.

Reply from Worthington Apartments

At first I was very happy and Satisfied with this community but am sorry after 2 months I’ve noticed there’s a lot of trash constantly everywhere. dumping area is super disgusting. There’s all types of pest everywhere, wild cats , raccoons, coaches. Management are nice people but need to have this placed cleaned up get better type of tenants. The place has a lot of potential it’s in a great location and there’s a lot of neighbors like me who love seen their place of living nice and clean ! Please pick up the trash n kick out all who think is ok to dump the trash on grass n street and common areas not cool. Other than that This is a nice starter place

Reply from Worthington Apartments

I live here going on 9 years I enjoy it it's a quiet neighborhood and the office people are nice . Whatever issue I have in the home they solve it

Reply from Worthington Apartments

it has been an experience that i will never forget because i felt this community is nearby everything that's really important to me. my experience is unique.

Reply from Worthington Apartments

Ive been at Worthington for 3years no problems so for me so i think if u dont go out side and cost no problems be no problems do need to upgrade on the kids park and the parking space is ridiculous...

Reply from Worthington Apartments

Everythint is amazing, except the parking, many apartments and there is not many parking spaces, also when I signed the application I see we are suppose to use the gate, but it doesn't work.

Reply from Worthington Apartments

Worthington has not been just a rental. It has been a home for me and my children. I have 22years of memories here. That alone should speak for itself but if not. It's environment is clean. That's management and staff are friendly. Just a great place. Thank you Worthington

Reply from Worthington Apartments

Nice place to live. Only complaint I have is I wish the gate was working cause there is no parking. An it's hard when you come home tired from work, looking for a close spot. The office team is excellent.

Reply from Worthington Apartments

I live in this place for 10years for me it's a good experience I never been trouble with anymore my experience at Worthington is extremely excellent only things i know when i started at Worthington it was 868 $ for 2 bedrooms now 3bedrooms 1228$

Reply from Worthington Apartments

Living here at Worthington for over 5 years now has definitely been an experience. There's always room for improvements but overall my experience has been a good one.

Reply from Worthington Apartments

Parking problem we have to park far that’s it we need parking number please can we change that for the residence living here I’m working at night thank

Reply from Worthington Apartments

Worthington is a wonderful place to live . The staff is great . The maintenance men are excellent . It’s a very clean community there is A lot of parking space available.

Reply from Worthington Apartments

Nice community. No one really bothers you here. Easy access to stores and restaurants and schools. My kids and I have been here for 8 years.

Reply from Worthington Apartments

great experience I've been in this apartment for 3years already wonderful staff especially Olga, Angie and Jose, very peacefully place the only things if they could fix the entrance gate and the parking problem it would have been perfect other than that great.

Reply from Worthington Apartments

Awesome. From outside people would say it’s not good. But when you get inside it’s a nice community to live in. I like this place. The location wise it’s one of the best location in Military trail.

Reply from Worthington Apartments

I recommend this place. The management is very upfront and respectful . Whenever I have a issue they take care of right away. A bit of a long wait list but all I can say it’s forth the wait! Very economical and cheapest around the area.

Reply from Worthington Apartments

I havent really had any issues except wanting to get a buy a gym key and cannot because its never available. Other then that I enjoy living here.

Reply from Worthington Apartments

They keep the property nice they answer calls if u have a problem we have no problems with other tenants are very respectful clean property office staff very good personals

Reply from Worthington Apartments

Staff is very helpful , whenever I’ve had an issue within my apartment the problem was always taken care of in a timely manner. The office is very responsive

Reply from Worthington Apartments

My experience at Worthington apartment is not bad. I just have a little issue but I'm trying to deal with it. I am loving my new place with my daughter it feel great.

Reply from Worthington Apartments

Jose is the leasing agent on my application. He has been nothing but great and he does his best to help me and my family finally have a place called home

Reply from Worthington Apartments

I love my apartment.....its so cozy, and relaxing. Being located in back near the lake, away from the hustle and bustle in the front makes my apartment very HOME feeling!!!

Reply from Worthington Apartments

I love the community since I've been living here I don't have any problem with anyone in the neighborhood great environment to raise kids I really enjoyed the community.