Worthington has not been just a rental. It has been a home for me and my children. I have 22years of memories here. That alone should speak for itself but if not. It's environment is clean. That's management and staff are friendly. Just a great place. Thank you Worthington

Nice place to live. Only complaint I have is I wish the gate was working cause there is no parking. An it's hard when you come home tired from work, looking for a close spot. The office team is excellent.

I live in this place for 10years for me it's a good experience I never been trouble with anymore my experience at Worthington is extremely excellent only things i know when i started at Worthington it was 868 $ for 2 bedrooms now 3bedrooms 1228$

Living here at Worthington for over 5 years now has definitely been an experience. There's always room for improvements but overall my experience has been a good one.

Parking problem we have to park far that’s it we need parking number please can we change that for the residence living here I’m working at night thank

Worthington is a wonderful place to live . The staff is great . The maintenance men are excellent . It’s a very clean community there is A lot of parking space available.

Nice community. No one really bothers you here. Easy access to stores and restaurants and schools. My kids and I have been here for 8 years.

great experience I've been in this apartment for 3years already wonderful staff especially Olga, Angie and Jose, very peacefully place the only things if they could fix the entrance gate and the parking problem it would have been perfect other than that great.

Awesome. From outside people would say it’s not good. But when you get inside it’s a nice community to live in. I like this place. The location wise it’s one of the best location in Military trail.

I recommend this place. The management is very upfront and respectful . Whenever I have a issue they take care of right away. A bit of a long wait list but all I can say it’s forth the wait! Very economical and cheapest around the area.

I havent really had any issues except wanting to get a buy a gym key and cannot because its never available. Other then that I enjoy living here.

They keep the property nice they answer calls if u have a problem we have no problems with other tenants are very respectful clean property office staff very good personals

Staff is very helpful , whenever I’ve had an issue within my apartment the problem was always taken care of in a timely manner. The office is very responsive

My experience at Worthington apartment is not bad. I just have a little issue but I'm trying to deal with it. I am loving my new place with my daughter it feel great.

Jose is the leasing agent on my application. He has been nothing but great and he does his best to help me and my family finally have a place called home

I love my apartment.....its so cozy, and relaxing. Being located in back near the lake, away from the hustle and bustle in the front makes my apartment very HOME feeling!!!

I love the community since I've been living here I don't have any problem with anyone in the neighborhood great environment to raise kids I really enjoyed the community.

Apartment is nice and very comfortable. My neighbors are also very nice and friendly. I also have the best view from my apartment of the lake.

Hi we just move here March so far do good, are community need take care trash area , some new system looks so bad some time , have to be fix thanks.

The apartment community is good but it could be better ...it’s so loud outside and so many parties,barbecue till later on Fridays and Saturdays

The apartments are good, however parking is bad when you come after 7pm. You have to park far away. Which is not good if you have kids and things to bring inside.

Our experience in Worthington apartment it been wonderful. The staff is better friendly and great service. The community is super clean and save.

Any and all maintenance requests will take far longer than the norm to be fulfilled. If they have a large project it is going to be repaired in the cheapest manner possible.

Been a resident for 5 years.Very please with the office staff and the way the office maintains the community clean and well kept. Just need new repairs.

So far my experience at The Worthington has not been a bad one, I love my one bed room apartment, it is just what I was expecting it to be, my requests are handled in a timely matter and I love the lush gardens