Good location. Alot of police activity. Gym is okay, but attached to office with no privacy. Alright pool but isn't open on schdule if at all. Maintenance doesn't respond fast but does eventually fix problems. Has a little dog park , which is just a fenced square but still cool to have.

Great environment to live in...Beautiful living Quarters with Swimming Pool that's within an Minute walk...The Only PROBLEM is Recieving Delivery Packages

The call was mostly not reachable, and agent was mostly not available, the apartment was not ready before giving it to me ( shower wasn’t working, no hot water, stove wasn’t working, and my bath had no handle. The closets doors are damaged, and the glass door to the balcony needs some lubrications)

This is my first apartment and I am very disappointed in the quality. The staff is very mean and the apartments are just old and unclean. They are not well kept and the only good thing is the location.

needs improvements in the apts needs to be fixed grounds need to be cleaned and if they are short staffed then they need to do a lot of hiring

Quiet at night when ppl are actually sleep rather than up busting gang tags and makin deals all ova the neighborhood. Maintains is a little slow but so, who's not.

Ok so far. We recently moved there so far it’s ok we’ll see how it goes within the next few months and we can update you guys then. So far it’s ok

Very nice staff. Slow to get things done. Slow maintenance on request. Quiet area. Foundation not the best if you get a older unit. Plumbing not so great.

Very friendly customer service. Quick response to my questions. Great floor plans. Large rooms. Nice remodeling and the staff does exceptionally well to attend to all of your needs

So far so good! Staff has been friendly and helpful, and the location is great. Conveniently located so everything we need is close by. Restaraunts, shops, bars, all within a very short drive!

Getting into this was not easy It was not a good look all moving in. My application was not ran when I was told my move in date was set for the first and that didn’t happen because my carpet was not replace. It’s seem like no one care about me but I spoke with Martinez and she made sure I was well taken care of.

Great stay very quiet haven’t had any problems wash room is kind of weird and small not much closer room had yo addy extra storage but love my apartment

I like living in Wyndcliff. Sometimes it’s a love hate relationship. I do have a hard time sometime getting maintenance. But price wise it’s a good deal. It’s close to a lot of store locations , and close to the stadium if your into that . It is generally quiet depending on the time of day. I’ve been here almost three years.

We just moved in. Till now experience was ok. The apartment that we moved in was not properly cleaned and bathroom places were rusted. Would have loved our experience of moving if the apartment was properly checked and cleaned before we moved in.

The move in process was hectic but I’m loving my apartment so far. My date was pushed back then my unit wasn’t ready, but they eventually found me something and got me squared away

So far pretty good the maintenance team comes out and fix my maintenance orders pretty quiet and I have quiet and respectable Neighbors in my building 23

The new staff is trying to get some things done. They are doing a much better job than the previous staff. Give them a try and you will be surprised.

I’m very comfortable here and even know though the biggest problem here is the maintenance that’s all I can say is an issue ... other than that I am a satisfied tenant

It quiet for the most part. Safe for children for the most part. I don't have the storage closet on the porch like was showed to me on walk through. Wyndcliff maintenance takes forever to come fix things and they threw away my grill and I believe they owe me another one because it was not in anyone's way. Besides that its nice!!!!

Due to the lack of consistency in maintaining management and staff, this property has not been able to be an "apartment community". I moved in more than two years ago and anticipated so much more based on the staff that was here at the time. Unfortunately, I have been disappointed time after time. I enjoy the location of my apartment and the view and environment off my balcony. Sadly, it is the only thing that has kept me from moving from this property. I am community oriented and have collaborated with a few of the managers that have been here to effect positive energy and change. I look forward to this property finally and consistently living up to its catch phrase......simply better. So far, it has not.

The location and pricing is ideal! The service is horrible!!! Been over 30 days and I have yet to have repairs fixed. And it’s an absolute shame that I have yet to receive a mailbox key! No one even communicates about concerns. I’ve even reached out to corporate office and still no response

So far it has been a great experience. Management has been so helpful and accommodating since I've been here. Would recommend to my friends.

Maintenance needs a facelift.. This property would be better if they ( maintenace) cared to complete work orders. It's a wonder what they really do all day

So far so good, just need maintenance to complete what they start. I have not been able to use my master bathroom toilet since I moved in (almost a month).

The staff is down to earth. But my move in experience has been a little odd. Maintenance issues abound. From broken balcony door and the oven doesn't work, washer and dryer doesn't fit. Just alot of odd issues. But I love the location.