So far so good, just need maintenance to complete what they start. I have not been able to use my master bathroom toilet since I moved in (almost a month).

The staff is down to earth. But my move in experience has been a little odd. Maintenance issues abound. From broken balcony door and the oven doesn't work, washer and dryer doesn't fit. Just alot of odd issues. But I love the location.

I guess it's ok. J Doesnt feel dangerous or anything. Just the maintenance is terrible. I moved in in March and I'm still waiting on things to be fixed.

It can be more newer models but it’s comfortable and great location by all the food and good people .Good front office people .Good communication

the staff is amazing but slow at fixing things that need to be fixed. i live here and my furnace still has not been lit....it is getting cold and i should not be living in the cold

Love the location. Leasing staff is nice. Got a new dishwasher and new cabinets. Overall a nice community to live in. Lot of shops and restaurants nearby.

The neighborhood is pretty quiet. As expected, Friday’s and Saturday’s are the party days/nights. Everyone seems friendly. I appreciate the new staff trying to fix the issues

I have had a great experience so far. The new office staff are wonderful. They really made me and my family feel welcomed. I feel like if there was ever a problem or a concern, it would be handled in a timely fashion.

very good for now everyone is friendly and the kids are so sweet the maitnence needs work when calling them cause they never come right away but i guess cause there a lot of people to help.

My fiance and I have only lived here for a week and so far we have no complaints. We love the location, neighborhood and the fact that we have a private balcony. It's so nice to call this community home. It's convenient for both of our need!

My experience with this company is very laid back and clean and nice service and good food service in area I like the staff good attitude and great customer service

Wonderful opportunity, great incentive for resident to interact with Wyndcliff Galleria. Thank you for fun filled opportunity. Appreciate future opportunities, rewards, etc.

Hey spirit said when you could’ve galleria has been a very positive experience I recommend this company to anybody around me They are a dedicated company that satisfies the customer to the Phillies

Everything is good so far. Enjoying meeting new people and, discovering that old friends live here also. The kid's want to switch more often. The pool is seldom open though.

Leasing office management are very nice and helpful. The location of the apartments are a great location. They are literally down the street from EVERYTHING!! Cumberland mall and Galleria, Suntrust Field are minutes away including Walmart and Target as well. White Waters, Main Event, Andretti and other fun family places are near by as well. I feel this is a great location for families.

I really have no complaints aside from packages disappearing and maintenance. All the reviews said there were roaches everywhere, but I've never seen one. IT would probably help if people didn't leave trash outside their doors.

We had a rotting ceiling for 2 weeks but they came through and fixed it, they also tried to charge us twice for rent but they fixed that as well it’s a nice community overall. The people here are the best part

Take to moch time to resolve any request coming from my apartment i just saying exactly the small detail they need more work we already submit more the 5 request about the same thing and still not resolved yet ????

Management changes frequently and outside contractors have no respect for the tenants homes or vehicles. No consistency with late fee charges.

I love the community because it’s quiet and peaceful I can come and go without any problems from anybody so I’m enjoying it for the first time in my life as a renter

So far so good. I just moved in, but everything seems ok. There are some things that I need done, but hopefully they can fix it for me right away.

The community quiet at night. During the day, the most you will hear is children playing on the playground. The water in my apartment takes about 30 minutes to heat up. Other than that, I don’t have any complaints.

Nice neighborhood very quiet. I haven't had any problems since I've been here . Maintenance always come in a timely manor . Would recommend this neighborhood.

I think sometimes the trash can be better maintained. The turnaround time for maintenance work orders could also be better. Having the pool opened and clean on a more consistent basis in the summer would also be great.

Mainly because i don't have a w/d hookup nd ya'll keep turning water nd thgs off without notice. I have rust stains on my bathroom mirror nd da rent is to high tht i can't move to an apt with w/d hookup. Bt thx god for section 8..!!