Quick access to I-75 and I-285. Easy driving distance to downtown Atlanta. Neighboring Suntrust Park/The Battery makes for fun nightlife and food

Residence for about 6 months now. The apartments themselves are okay. They are old but not in the worst shape. My main problem with them is they didn’t do a great job in trying to ‘renovate’ them. The paint jobs are terrible. Patches in walls clearly visible, caulking everywhere, paint drips, etc. You can tell the people who were doing the updates didn’t care. Overall however, these are minor things, at the price point the apartments go for. My number one complaint in the people you live next to. They are mostly not great neighbors. Loud music, lots of yelling/fights, gun shots often, drug deals in the parking lots daily, trash piled up outside. Some people leave their trash outside their doors overnight and by morning something has scavenged it and they won’t pick it up, so trash is strewn everywhere. Just generally not great people to live next to. If you’re going for cheap, okay-ish apartments and can ignore your neighbors then you might be okay.

In the time that I have been here I have seen too many management changes and the office staff seeming to be there only to collect rent. Consistency in maintenance requests being done swiftly and efficiently has been lacking as well. Ownership does not seem to do anything to help make this property a community style like the ads to live here indicate. There have been some improvements; grounds stay more picked up and kempt, lighting in the breezeways, less mess around the dumpsters.

Moving in hasn’t been as pleasant as I would have hoped. I’m hoping going forward my impression of the community will improve. Our unit looks nothing like the model shown. The apartment is riddled with roaches. The master shower is clogged and has lime and mildew build up. There’s constant trash dumping in the breeze way outside the apartment door, and the leasing office seems to not be concerned at all with addressing any concerns we have about the unit. Hopefully my impression of this community will improve over the next year I’ll be staying here, but as of no I would NOT recommend anyone move here.

Great location and quiet neighborhood, I love the location of the apartments most. Neighbors generally keep to themselves and the staff is helpful when I have a question. Amenities could be a lot better, a lot of the units have old stoves/kitchens that leak and could be well upgraded as well... Lots of room for improvements

So many issues with bugs, but everything else seems to be resolved fairly quickly. So many issues with bugs, but everything else seems to be resolved fairly quickly.

IT WAS COOL LIVING HERE AT FIRST. AFTER A FEW MONTHS, I HAVE SEEN MULTIPLE EMPLOYEES IN AND OUT THE LEASING OFFICE. ALMOST NONE OF MY MAINTENANCE REQUEST HAVE BEEN FULFILLED. I'VE REQUESTED TO BE ON THE PEST CONTROL LIST FOR 3 WEEKS IN A ROW AND THEY HAVE YET TO COME BY. MEANWHILE, DUE TO ALL THE HOLES AND GAPS IN MY "UPGRADED" KITCHEN, HUGE WATER BUGS CONSTANTLY FIND THEIR WAY INTO MY APARTMENT. COME TO THINK OF IT, THEY COULD ALSO BE PRESENT DUE TO THE LEAK UNDER THE KITCHEN SINK THAT I HAVE BEEN COMPLAINING ABOUT SINCE JUNE 17!! THERE IS NO PAUSE OR DELAY IN MANAGEMENT WANTING THEIR MONEY WHEN EXPECTED, BUT I HAVE TO LIVE WITH BUGS AND A LEAKING SINK FOR MONTHS. THAT'S UNACCEPTABLE TO ME.

Many things need updating. And the screening process should be more strict to keep certain ppl out. The community could use a new look (new signs etc) and maybe new painting on the buildings.

love the office staff they have been nice and very concerning and maintenance comes and fix your order if not that day they will be out the next day

This place is a slim. The trash gets piled up often and the resident throws it behind the buildings and in the wood areas. I've seen possums lately. My apartment is falling apart. The frig leaks INSIDE, the pilot doest stay lit on the stove the stove is falling apart, the ceils are peeling from leaks they won't fix, maintenance is lazy and the leasing office doesn't care!!

Great community the renovations are really nice. The traditional not so much. The leasing agents are really nice and will get you what you want.

Signed a 6 month lease and went to renew it and was told that we were in 12 month lease but we've been paying too much and now they say that's the price for the new lease which is ridiculously higher than it should be especially since they won't fix the buildings, repaint our walls, clean the carpets, or even repaint breeze ways. It says that we have a laundry facility on site and we certainly do not. every single building has a room for laundry and they're all empty. And the playgrounds are not taken care of. The pool bathroom is disgusting and has neverhad toliet paper or paper towels. The gym also has jever had wipes refilled or have any ventilation.

I've had issues with mold and the people do shotty work when you ask them to fix things. Fix it half way. Dont paint over the work. Bugs are an issue. Neighbors upstairs are loud and smoke outside and throw trash in the foyer. Often loud cars and gunshots.

Plumbing problems leading to sanitation and possibly medical concerns. First few months toilet back up and still ongoing. Mold development in laundry room that took months to be acted on

Neighbors have left a mattress in our hallway for several days just sitting outside for someone else to eventually deal with. Neighbors kids have approached us several times asking to use our phone because they keep getting left home alone with a 2 year old by their parents. We need a safety bar on our door, everyone else has one, and maintenance said it was going to be installed 3 weeks ago. We have stopped by the office about 5 times now. No updates, no progress. Work orders I know can take a while but this is concerning because it affects our safety. Other than that people have kept to themselves and not been unfriendly.

I would repair request to be completed in a more timely manner. I am pleased with the potential I see in the apartment. I do really well enjoy the location.

The maintenance people Never fix anything and once they do fix it it’s some else wrong. . The grounds are always dirty. Only thing I like about it is the location.

Property & apts can be much better especially with the money we pay for rent and amenities in the complex. Grounds need to be kept up more as well

Nine and quit for the area and have very many nice people in the hood. Pool works and has parties for the good residents. Sun shines every day ....

Room for improvements , cleaning the buildings, Step up in maintenance, More active in grounds keeping even if you have a hired company, maintain the trash containers

Maintenance doesn't fix anything. Ive made request that we're never filled . Hallways are dirty, kitchens need to be fixed. My apartment look terrible when I moved in. But my building is quiet and neighborhood isn't that bad.

Living here is great just most of the apts are old and require thorough maintenance. Office staff is amazing with working with the community

The units are really big and spacious here. There are a lot of places for bugs to get in through the cracks in the area where the wall meets the floor. Once they are covered up everything will be okay.

It’s a very owner to saying that it’s been a good experience to live here. First of all location is very helpful for us to go for job and another shopping mall and grocery stores

Management sucked...no one answers the phone ever...I still have stuff that need to be fixed in my apartment...the location is great though and I love the pool but it closes so early. I still have not gotten a key for the gym