Staff and maintenance changes too much and are not very knowledgeable or professional. The complex is still raggedy and trashy and they apartments are still raggedy too and are not being fixed. And my apartment still have repairs that needs to be done from months to about 2 years ago!! Only thing that this place keep up on is sending out notices out when rent when it late and evictions!! Neighbors and or their dogs are noisey and the office won't do anything about it!

It's honestly pretty quiet place. But the actual apartments are old and ragedy I have so much more that needs to be done . I things would be fixed properly and in a timely manner the apartments would be fine.

The apartment would be incredible if all the tenants took more pride in the surroundings, the mail area and hallways and also the grounds in general, the office employees are pleasant and the maintenance try to complete repairs. Maybe management could see about putting a trash can in the mailbox areas to help alleviate trash/junk mail on the ground. It would be nice if the breeze way would be swept at least once per week as some residents act as if it is a trash can. The apartment is spacious and the neighbors are not noisy at nights, I am also grateful that there is not much loitering. The apartment seems pretty safe as I have not missed a package left at my door even though most times it is left at the office. With few adjustments, this apartment complex could be a five star.

This company promise mucho at the time to fill up the rent papers, but in action they ar poor, they do not have what it takes to keep residents happy.

Worst apartment living experience I’ve ever had. Neighbors are disrespectful af. Maintenance is terrible about completing work orders, they’ll mark a work order complete that has not been done. I’ve had to put in multiple work orders for the same things because of this

It’s ok, it could be better like getting work orders done in a timely manner. And some of the staff in the leasing office can be better as well.

It’s a quite place to live, very friendly. Although they do need a little more help on maintenance, does take almost 2 weeks to get the help you need but other than that this place is nice.

Need more trash dumpsters and need a better way to keep property clean of trash and people cleaning up after there dogs. Need better grounds. Maintenance also need upgrades to laundry rooms either have a small laundy room located by office like fitness room or have more the one washer dryer per laundy room It’s inconvenient to be only to do one load at a time which forces me to go elsewhere so it’s no longer a benefit of living here it’s just something I’m paying for that is not practical for me to use

It is ok. Have been here going on 3 years. The neighbors and their family or guests usually cause issues or don't care about loitering or keeping the neighborhood clean!

Quick access to I-75 and I-285. Easy driving distance to downtown Atlanta. Neighboring Suntrust Park/The Battery makes for fun nightlife and food

Residence for about 6 months now. The apartments themselves are okay. They are old but not in the worst shape. My main problem with them is they didn’t do a great job in trying to ‘renovate’ them. The paint jobs are terrible. Patches in walls clearly visible, caulking everywhere, paint drips, etc. You can tell the people who were doing the updates didn’t care. Overall however, these are minor things, at the price point the apartments go for. My number one complaint in the people you live next to. They are mostly not great neighbors. Loud music, lots of yelling/fights, gun shots often, drug deals in the parking lots daily, trash piled up outside. Some people leave their trash outside their doors overnight and by morning something has scavenged it and they won’t pick it up, so trash is strewn everywhere. Just generally not great people to live next to. If you’re going for cheap, okay-ish apartments and can ignore your neighbors then you might be okay.

In the time that I have been here I have seen too many management changes and the office staff seeming to be there only to collect rent. Consistency in maintenance requests being done swiftly and efficiently has been lacking as well. Ownership does not seem to do anything to help make this property a community style like the ads to live here indicate. There have been some improvements; grounds stay more picked up and kempt, lighting in the breezeways, less mess around the dumpsters.

Moving in hasn’t been as pleasant as I would have hoped. I’m hoping going forward my impression of the community will improve. Our unit looks nothing like the model shown. The apartment is riddled with roaches. The master shower is clogged and has lime and mildew build up. There’s constant trash dumping in the breeze way outside the apartment door, and the leasing office seems to not be concerned at all with addressing any concerns we have about the unit. Hopefully my impression of this community will improve over the next year I’ll be staying here, but as of no I would NOT recommend anyone move here.

Great location and quiet neighborhood, I love the location of the apartments most. Neighbors generally keep to themselves and the staff is helpful when I have a question. Amenities could be a lot better, a lot of the units have old stoves/kitchens that leak and could be well upgraded as well... Lots of room for improvements

So many issues with bugs, but everything else seems to be resolved fairly quickly. So many issues with bugs, but everything else seems to be resolved fairly quickly.

IT WAS COOL LIVING HERE AT FIRST. AFTER A FEW MONTHS, I HAVE SEEN MULTIPLE EMPLOYEES IN AND OUT THE LEASING OFFICE. ALMOST NONE OF MY MAINTENANCE REQUEST HAVE BEEN FULFILLED. I'VE REQUESTED TO BE ON THE PEST CONTROL LIST FOR 3 WEEKS IN A ROW AND THEY HAVE YET TO COME BY. MEANWHILE, DUE TO ALL THE HOLES AND GAPS IN MY "UPGRADED" KITCHEN, HUGE WATER BUGS CONSTANTLY FIND THEIR WAY INTO MY APARTMENT. COME TO THINK OF IT, THEY COULD ALSO BE PRESENT DUE TO THE LEAK UNDER THE KITCHEN SINK THAT I HAVE BEEN COMPLAINING ABOUT SINCE JUNE 17!! THERE IS NO PAUSE OR DELAY IN MANAGEMENT WANTING THEIR MONEY WHEN EXPECTED, BUT I HAVE TO LIVE WITH BUGS AND A LEAKING SINK FOR MONTHS. THAT'S UNACCEPTABLE TO ME.

Many things need updating. And the screening process should be more strict to keep certain ppl out. The community could use a new look (new signs etc) and maybe new painting on the buildings.

love the office staff they have been nice and very concerning and maintenance comes and fix your order if not that day they will be out the next day

This place is a slim. The trash gets piled up often and the resident throws it behind the buildings and in the wood areas. I've seen possums lately. My apartment is falling apart. The frig leaks INSIDE, the pilot doest stay lit on the stove the stove is falling apart, the ceils are peeling from leaks they won't fix, maintenance is lazy and the leasing office doesn't care!!

Great community the renovations are really nice. The traditional not so much. The leasing agents are really nice and will get you what you want.

Signed a 6 month lease and went to renew it and was told that we were in 12 month lease but we've been paying too much and now they say that's the price for the new lease which is ridiculously higher than it should be especially since they won't fix the buildings, repaint our walls, clean the carpets, or even repaint breeze ways. It says that we have a laundry facility on site and we certainly do not. every single building has a room for laundry and they're all empty. And the playgrounds are not taken care of. The pool bathroom is disgusting and has neverhad toliet paper or paper towels. The gym also has jever had wipes refilled or have any ventilation.

I've had issues with mold and the people do shotty work when you ask them to fix things. Fix it half way. Dont paint over the work. Bugs are an issue. Neighbors upstairs are loud and smoke outside and throw trash in the foyer. Often loud cars and gunshots.

Plumbing problems leading to sanitation and possibly medical concerns. First few months toilet back up and still ongoing. Mold development in laundry room that took months to be acted on

Neighbors have left a mattress in our hallway for several days just sitting outside for someone else to eventually deal with. Neighbors kids have approached us several times asking to use our phone because they keep getting left home alone with a 2 year old by their parents. We need a safety bar on our door, everyone else has one, and maintenance said it was going to be installed 3 weeks ago. We have stopped by the office about 5 times now. No updates, no progress. Work orders I know can take a while but this is concerning because it affects our safety. Other than that people have kept to themselves and not been unfriendly.

I would repair request to be completed in a more timely manner. I am pleased with the potential I see in the apartment. I do really well enjoy the location.