Wyndcliff Galleria

Lots of maintenance issues, and neighbors are very dirty. Leave trash everywhere. Lots of music late at night and the office can’t do anything about it
The residents here have all been great, but it’s been hard to have 3-4 management companies in 6 months. Our apartment has been pretty good, but being an old apartment, there have definitely been issues with the ceiling and the bugs and the drawers, etc. and rent went up :( which seems silly
Living here has been an adventure with all the many turnovers of managers and staff. Communication between the management and the residents has been virtually non existent. The delay in maintenance and the lack of follow up has been very frustrating. Case in point, I requested some maintenance in May that was just now completed, week ending 7/13/18 and the Wyndcliffe Galleria website indicted that those repairs had already been completed. They had not. suggestion on the pets around here....they should be on leashes when outside and the owners should pick up after the animals as the lawns and the doggie park get littered with their droppings and the smell is not what one wants to smell when one walks outside or step in as one walks to one's car. I like my apartment location and pride myself on being community oriented and a good resident/neighbor. I sweep te outside of my apartment on a regular basis and do the steps weekly. I also spray the railing outside my apartment to stave off the spider webs. I look forward to the complex living up to the "simply better" standard with consistency.
The new management is very good. It’s a complete change compared to the prior staff. Everyone is friendly and professional, and they make you feel welcome
This is my second year living in Wyndcliff. Some major changes have taken place some good and bad. They changed out our mailboxes. They built a dog park. And they also renovated the front office. However, they took the machine to load money on a wash card out of the front office. All buildings have a washer and dryer in them which is convenient if you have a unit without a w/d. We also seem to have a seasonal pest problem. They spray if asked but it doesn’t really stop the issue. I also can never get in touch with anyone in the front office if I have a question. It seems the phone is never being answered. If rent keeps going up and nothing changes within the actual units to benefit the residents I would most like move out when the lease is up. Other than that it’s not too bad. Not the best not the worst in my opinion. Just mediocre.
Pretty laid back community. Great new managemet team. Small pest problem but thats to be expected in older buildings. thankyouuuuu very much !!
1 star
This is the worst experience that I ever had was living at this place the maintenance sucks they don’t like to fix anything I have to wait over six months to a year before things are being repaired, I have waited for pest control it took six months before someone came in and that was because I had to complain several times to the office I went through four different management. With the new manager I thought it would get best, but she more concerned in making the neighborhood more attractive to invite new residence. Maintenance still sucks.
These apartments are pretty decent. I lived in 2 different units here a 2 and a 3 bedroom in a 2 year span. The units are spacious. Big livingroom
Love my neighbors. Wish we had more help with maintenance for the property as we are down 3 members to assist with the things we need fixed at the apartment.
Been trying to get my a/c fixed with no success. It is constantly 85 degrees in my apt. Very hot. I have reached out to maintenance about this issue and let them know that my unit still is not working.